Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Anyone on Bonril??
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Anyone on Bonril??

Hi I am new here, but I have a question that someone may have the answer to.  I have three kids with my youngest being 7 months old.  I just recently went to the weight doctor for a prescription for some medication to help me lose weight.  I was put on Bonril, but I am taking the generic(phendimetrazine 105mg).  Has anyone taking this medicine and if so what has been the results?  I actually feel better, more energized while on this.  Please let me know if you or someone you know is on it.  I hope this helps me because I need to lose about 40lbs.  
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I've been on Bontril for about 7 wks. now along with the hcg injections and have lost just over 10 lbs (i weigh in tomorrow), but have lost 11.5 inches so far. (My goal was 20-25 lbs but I'm not going to reach it in the 8 wks). I'm not really sure how effective the Bontril has been. I was on Meridia several years ago and that worked best for me, but it's very expensive and my insurance doesnt cover it). I think I've tried every diet pill on the market at one time or another and Meridia was definitely the most successful. Good luck.
Blank
326711_tn?1194473233
hi, xenical helped me to lose 14lbs but then i didnt loose any more the weight just came right off
Blank
Thanks for the info. Let me know what you have lost on your next visit. I don't go back until the 29th.  I don't feel any different in my clothes but I just started taking it.  Before I started the bontril my doctor put me on diethylprion.  The first month I lost 8 lbs. Then the second month I stayed on the medicine and also took the shots(b-12 with myoden) is this the same as the hcg shots?  Now when I went back for my check up I was told I only lost 1lb.  I was dissapointed so I asked to be switched to bontril to see if I would have better results.  I also stopped the shots.  I hope to see a difference soon.  I know that I don't really feel to hungry during the day.  
Blank
i have been on the b12/hcg combo shot and bontril for 30 days and i have lost 12.5 pounds. I go back next wednesday to take my measurements.   you can find out more information on bontril. go to http://www.drugs.com/bontril.html
Blank
Let me know how well you are doing after your checkup.  I go back on the 29th. My scales shows I'm down 6 lbs.  Thanks for the website, I will check it out.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...