Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Anyone on Bonril??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Anyone on Bonril??

Hi I am new here, but I have a question that someone may have the answer to.  I have three kids with my youngest being 7 months old.  I just recently went to the weight doctor for a prescription for some medication to help me lose weight.  I was put on Bonril, but I am taking the generic(phendimetrazine 105mg).  Has anyone taking this medicine and if so what has been the results?  I actually feel better, more energized while on this.  Please let me know if you or someone you know is on it.  I hope this helps me because I need to lose about 40lbs.  
I've been on Bontril for about 7 wks. now along with the hcg injections and have lost just over 10 lbs (i weigh in tomorrow), but have lost 11.5 inches so far. (My goal was 20-25 lbs but I'm not going to reach it in the 8 wks). I'm not really sure how effective the Bontril has been. I was on Meridia several years ago and that worked best for me, but it's very expensive and my insurance doesnt cover it). I think I've tried every diet pill on the market at one time or another and Meridia was definitely the most successful. Good luck.
hi, xenical helped me to lose 14lbs but then i didnt loose any more the weight just came right off
Thanks for the info. Let me know what you have lost on your next visit. I don't go back until the 29th.  I don't feel any different in my clothes but I just started taking it.  Before I started the bontril my doctor put me on diethylprion.  The first month I lost 8 lbs. Then the second month I stayed on the medicine and also took the shots(b-12 with myoden) is this the same as the hcg shots?  Now when I went back for my check up I was told I only lost 1lb.  I was dissapointed so I asked to be switched to bontril to see if I would have better results.  I also stopped the shots.  I hope to see a difference soon.  I know that I don't really feel to hungry during the day.  
i have been on the b12/hcg combo shot and bontril for 30 days and i have lost 12.5 pounds. I go back next wednesday to take my measurements.   you can find out more information on bontril. go to http://www.drugs.com/bontril.html
Let me know how well you are doing after your checkup.  I go back on the 29th. My scales shows I'm down 6 lbs.  Thanks for the website, I will check it out.