Weight Loss Alternatives Community
B-6, B-12, Lipo...Success Stories....Please post here

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Im a newbie who is going to start the shots this coming week.

I would like to hear all your success stories if you dont mind sharing.

What was your starting weight?

How long it took for you to lose your first 10 or 20lbs?
Or total lbs to get to your goal weight?

Did you have to do "vigorous" excercise like they tell you to?

Did you really have to drink all that water?

Please do tell~

Im excited!
The water is not only necessary for weight loss, but for your health in general. Vigorous exercise can be 30-40 mins of intense cardio. Take it easy the first time until your body can adjust.
MY STARTING WEIGHT WAS 190 NOW IM 178 AND THATS ONLY IN 3 WEEKS :) I REALLY DONT EXERCISE DUE TO NOT ENOUGH HOURS IN THE DAY AND WITH HAVING A TWO YEAR OLD, WATER IS VER IMPORTANT. JUST TAKE ALL OF YOUR DOCTORS ADVICE AND THINGS WILL GO AS PLANNED...GOOD LUCK
I have been thinking of LipoDissolve for 6 months now.  I am a grad student and just finished finals, so I want to go for it over my holiday break.  I have shopped around in KC looking at prices, etc.  I will definitely have to do payment plans with my low income b/c of FT school!

My concern is.. is it really going to work?  I have read hours worth of postings.  No one talks about loving it!  They say they have seen some improvements..  

There is also a lot of talk about "hard spots", etc.  Can someone respond that has done the procedure and is happy with the results?!

(FYI: I have probably 15 excess pounds in my belly.  I also have large large breasts.)  Thanks!
I started w/ the B12-Lipo in mid-July at 219. Lost a couple of pounds, but just wasn't fast enough.   I think the weight I was losing (1-3 pounds) was because of my increase in movement from my energy level goin up.
Around August 8, I started the Adipex (not generic). 1/2 pill just before lunch.  I got to 204-208 range and then got sick in September and stayed around there until end of October. (Illness NOT diet related. Started as a cold, went into Bronchitis, then Sinus infection for almost 8 weeks- miserable.)
Anway, end of October I got busy again.  Forget what exactly I was beginning of November, but looked the other day and on Nov. 14 I weighed 200.  On Dec. 14 I weighed 190.8.  
That's 9 pounds in a month, and IT WAS DURING THANKSGIVING!

Long story short, I've lost 29 pounds since beginning of August!

Do I exercise, I'm embarassed to say no.  I did back in August when the weather was nice, but when I got sick, I did NOTHING! At lunch instead of go for a walk, I'd go to my truck and lay down.---told you, I was sick.

I'm not strict about what I eat. During the week, I put a fair amount of thought into breakfast and lunch, and for dinner I just try not to screw up the effort I've put into earlier in the day.  Weekends, sometimes I behave, sometimes I have a weekend like last weekend.  I swear I ate everything that passed before my face.  I was so sick at my stomach by Sunday evening, I don't even think I ate dinner.  Monday morning, I hopped back on the wagon and got busy.  COuldn't believe it when Thursday I stepped on the scale and had lost almost 4 pounds.  I've always said I have to fake my body out and if I diet more than a couple of weeks obsessing about what I'm eating, I stop losing. There's the proof.

RE: Shots.  I alternate.  On my program I get 2 free regular B12s a month, and I have to pay for my B12 Lipos.  So I alternate.  One week B12, one week w/ Lipos.  

Two years ago September I weighed 242. (Same as my mother in law.  Do you know how upset I was about that?!)  So in just over 2 years, I've lost 52 pounds!  My 5 year old weighs 47 pounds.  No wonder I was so exhausted, I had a 5 year old strapped to my body all day and all night!

Good luck and hang in there.  ----sorry my post became a book.
Hello Mika,

I'm interested to find out, how you went from 190 to 178 in 3 weeks?  what did you eat, drink, etc?  I weigh about 193 and would like to start shedding some weight asap!  lol  

thanks!
I have been on lipo 6 for the last 2 weeks, i jus wanted to know if it could be used during menstrual cycle