Weight Loss Alternatives Community
B12, HCG, Lipo Injections?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

B12, HCG, Lipo Injections?

I have read about the B12 shots, HCG shots, and lipo injections. Is there a difference really? Does your decision also involve as to how much you weigh? I know someone who is taking the lipo injections, and it is working, but she is not severely overweight either. I am 265lbs now, and would like to lose at least 100lbs. I have read about clinics in Cookville, TN and Nashville, TN Any suggestions about any of these shots? Does anyone know of any clinic near Chattanooga, TN? I'd appriciate ya'lls help, and thanks for reading!

Stephanie
i'm not sure how close you are to columbus georgia but there is a weight loss/bariatric doctor here that offers shots,not sure what it contains but i hear she's good,my  reason for telling you is because i hear tennessee is not far from columbus ga,i hope it helps!
I am currently having lipodisolve done.  Tonight will be my third time and I am set up for four.  I'm also having mesotherapy.  Meso if for the cellulite and lipo for the pockets if fat.  Has anyone had this done and would share your results?  I can't see a change yet but I'm still hoping.
Please explain to me how B12 injections help in loosing weight ?
You said you'd heard of clinics in Nashville giving HCG injections....?  Where? I can't find one!  Thanks..Brenda
Try Revitalize Medical on Oleander.  They use a complete wellness approach w/Hcg.  They also have Zerona.
HCG injections are being fazed out due to massive / serious side effects that can cause death.

B12 Shots are massive amounts of B12, where B12 Complex shots contain B6, B1-3 and other Vit.

B12Complex/Lipo Shots contain a Lipotropic like Clohine, or Inositol.

Taking a B12 Comp / Lipo shot will help increase your Metabolic rate.

Basically a normal human has a Cal usage of 1900 - 2300 Calories. Thats what it takes for your body to run normal.

The shot "CAN" allow your rate to climb, ie - 2900 - 3100 giving you more energy. This in return allows you to work out longer.

To make it simple, the shot allows your body to burn fuel faster.. Think of your body going from a happy 4cyl gas friendly car to a crazy gas guzzling V8
Hcg prescription weight loss 114 29th ave. N. Nashville