please tell me where to get b 12 shots in illionois or indiana help
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
DOES THE PILL OR THE PATCH HAVE THE SAME WEIGHT LOSS EFFECT?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
To verify...You got the shot a couple times for a starter and where able to stop getting the shot switching to just the pill (phentermine). and then from just the pill to nothing?

I feel like i need a starter and then I’ll be ok.

I just had my 1st baby 2 months ago and am 13 pounds over weight.
I'm looking for a little boost in hopes for just a couple treatments and then hold off the weight on my own.

COMMENTS PLEASE - - ANYONE?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Remember the plain B-12 shots are a LOT different than the Lipotropic fat burning shots!

Anyone looking for shots or a weight loss clinic or Dr. can click on their state in this link.

http://www.asbp.org/locate_physician.php
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Does anyone know a Dr in Raliegh/Durham area in North Carolina that give the B 12 shots.  I weight 240 and tired of being fat, I will be 45 years old in 2 weeks, I need help.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I was on the shot & pill for 3 months  lost more when i got the shot every 2 weeks but the office is far so i only got the shot when i went for the pills monthly however the nurse said to buy the b-12 drops , then i had a anurseym was hospitalized i want want to start back on the b-12 but am not sure any adivice will help chicago
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
ok everyone you convinced me im going to make it to my 1st appt on sat i hope this works keep me in your prayers.i live in az and its to d**n hot to be so over weight........lol ill keep you informed
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I signed up a week about to start Alpha Health Care's weight loss program with Dr. Synder. (They have several locations in the LA area. They combine B12 shots 3 times a week along with daily appetite suppressants, multi-vitamin, folic acid, potassium, chromate, and a water pill every other day. If you exercise 20-30 mins daily than you should have 1200 calories per day and 1000 if you don’t exercise. You are suppose to have a low carb high protein diet w/ 2 fruits and as many vegetables a day. It’s nice because you go in 3 times a week to get the shot and get weighed so you can see your progress. They also monitor you to make sure you don’t have any adverse affects to the medicine.

I am telling this works! I have already lost 5 lbs in one week! I have not had any cravings for food or sweets. I eat at the normal times and many times I find that I am forcing myself to eat since I know I should.  I definitely would recommend this to others since these are great results and I have been struggling to lose 30 lbs for the last 5 years.

The cost is $360 for 6 weeks or about $60 a week.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
HELLO EVERYONE I 22 YEARS OLD AND KNOW IM LATE ON THE WHOLE B-12 SHOT THING BUT IVE BEEN HEARING ABOUT A DOCTOR MENDEZ IN THE RANDALLSTOWN AREA OF BALTIMORE,MD BUT EVERYONE I ASK DOESNT HAVE HIS TELEPHONE # IF THERE IS ANYONE THAT HAS HIS NUMBER OR ADDRESS IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED BECAUSE I NEED TO GET THIS WEIGHT OFF TO TAKE THE POLICE AGILITY TEST ................................. THANX TO ANYONE WHO RESPONDS!!!!!!!!  : )
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Oscar Mendez
Weight Loss Medical Clinic
4600 Wilkins Avenue Suite 106
Baltimore, Md 21229
410-247-9980
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I would REALLY appreciate it if ANYONE knows the dosage of the B12 shot along with the site (WHERE on the body) the B12 is injected. Some keeps asking and I have yet to see anyone answer.....HELP!!!!!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hello everybody, I have been taking the B12 injection here in San Antonio, TX for about 3 weeks and I have lost 11.2 pds already.  I am very excited and happy.  This is the best thing for me.  I have lost weight and gained weight over the years.  When my doctors gave me a steriod treatment thinking that would help me lose weight I was through with them.  I got off that doctors steriod therapy and and that was over 6 months ago.  I am please with my results. I have 19-25 more pounds to go and I will be happy!  Wish me luck!  And go luck to all of you!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Anyone know where I can get the B12 shots in or near St. Augustine or Ormond Beach, Fl?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I posted a site on 7/14/07 where everyone could find a Dr. in their area & people are STILL asking for Dr's? LOL
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Yes, I checked it - and thank you.  However, no Dr. listed near my area; I thought maybe someone else might know of a Dr.    
    AJ
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Where's this doctor in NY.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
For those asking the dose mine is 1000 mcg. I'm getting the shot daily for 30 days, then once a week for 2 months, then once a month for the rest of the year. I had a vit. b12 level of 150. VERY low. I found this out through my neurologist. I'm having pain & weakness in my hands. It's been suggested I have fibromyalgia...the doc hopes the B12 levels will take some of the pain away & I can have a life again!! I hope so too. I've only taken the injection the last 2 days, so I don't know what will come of it. Pain cure AND weight loss? Right on! :)
BTW- You can inject the B12 in your arm like a flu shot, in your thigh, or your buttocks. I have had my hubby give me the shot in the butt! One advantage to being married 20 years...all modesty is GONE. lol
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I would like to find a doctor or clinic in the Winter Haven, FL area that supports the B12 injections; anyone know of any?  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I have an appointment on Wed. to begin a weight loss program here in Tampa , FL which includes the B-12 shots.  My goal is to lose 30 lbs.  I have heard nothing but good results from the prrogram.  The lady who answered the phone said she has lost 21 lbs in 1 month.  I plan to exercise and follow the program step by step. TRUST, if I don't see results I will let you all know!!  I am very excited.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I know a gentleman that has lost 45 pounds in about 10 weeks w/ the B-12 shots and appetite suppressants; he goes somewhere in Tampa, not sure where.  What is the name of the clinic or doctor you are going to go to?  Have you heard anything on a place called Transformations?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
4059843 tn?1485843211
Blank
mishymoshymarcy It may not always be a good... Comment
Dec 08
Blank
madverna64 is ... Comment