Weight Loss Alternatives Community
B12 Shot

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Viewing 601-800 comments:
A good B12 is going to be really, really dark in color.  I've seen some that is pale pink, and it's supposedly straight B12.  I used to work with my mom in our hometown pharmacy,  and at the hospital pharmacy, and watched them draw up the B12 so I knew it was a burgundy color.  Also in nursing school we would give (and take) B12 shots.  The stuff we get now is definitely burgundy color... I squirted some out of the syringe when getting the air bubbles out before hubby's injection, and forgot to wipe it up... daughter came in and said "Who Bled on the counter?!"  LOL
I am 23 years old. I have always had problems with my weight going up and down. Never anything more than 215 lbs at 6'0. After having my daughter in March '07' I was put on the depo shot for birth control. I have been on it up until December '07'. I canceled my last appointment and plan to go another route. So yes it was expected to put on some weight, but c'mon 42 LBS! I just started taking Phentermine on 1/28. I weighed in at 236. Today I am 242! I replace all sodas with water (flavored and sugar free). I used to only eat 1 time a day. Now that I eat smaller portions about 4 or 5 times a day, with one of those being a full meal, I'm gaining! Now for the past month, 2 of these weeks I quit taking the pills because A) my 2 year old had pneumonia and B) the first day I went back to work I find out that one of my closest friends was killed that morning. So I have just started taking them for about 4 days again. Today I will take a B-12 shot and enroll in the gym. Although a couple of months ago I was working out everyday for about an hour a day and no results. So if you have any tips for me let me know...plllleeeeaaassseee!

Start Weight : 242.4 (2/21/08)

I am soooo glad that I found this site!! I hve done my research on the B12 shot, and I have an appointment in the morning to get it. I hope my results are as good as y'alls! I am a little concerned because my starting weigh is alot more than most people's on here, but I'm praying that I can see some results! I've always been on the chubby side (still sexy of course) but I am concerned about health issues that come along w/ being over weight...I pray this works!!!!

Start Weight:??? <----I'll see tomorrow!
I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter and the death of your friend.  Even things like that throw the body into a "survival mode" sometimes and it tends to hold onto calories.  Maybe now that you'll be enrolling in a gym and exercising, the body will respond positively.

Maybe I can possibly offer a few suggestions... not sure.  
1)  You've said you're eating 4-5 times a day.  How many calories are you taking in?  One of the best places I've found on the net to figure your actual TDEE that YOU need based on your height, weight and age is (and this goes down to age 20) (http://www.weight-loss-for-women-over-40.com/bmr-calorie-needs-calculator.htm)
When you put in your information, put in "sedentary" as your activity level so that you can focus strictly on the calories at this step.  When they give you the TDEE, subtract 500 from that total (making your daily total intake 500 calories less), and theoretically you should lose 1 pound a week in diet alone.  You can reduce your calories in increments of 500 (to lose a pound) but you really don't want to go below a daily intake of 1200.
2)  If you exercise in the gym, take your calorie readings directly off the machines.  If you burn 500 calories per day (based on a 7 day week) you'll lose another pound that week.

These figures are based on the fact that 1 Pound = 3500 calories
So to lose a pound a week, you divide the 3500 by 7 days and that's where the 500 calorie/day reduction comes in.  You can message me on here if you need more help understanding this.  It was given to me by a trainer, and it has honestly works for me when I stick to it. 1-2 pounds a week is a nice steady weightloss.  When you lose a bunch of weight quickly, it's most likely not going to stay off.  In this other process, the body is constantly adapting to the loss and making the changes it needs to make.

3)  Plain, bottled water is the absolute best (and at least 64oz of it).  It doesn't have to be digested in any way shape or form.  Flavored waters have to go through the digestion process, so they're not readily available to the body.  A recent study even shows that "sugar free" products are weight loss sabotages.  The mind reacts to the sweetness of regular sugar by causing a reaction in the body's insulin level.  These artificial sweeteners still have that sweet taste, so the body actually reacts the same as when you drink real sugar as far as insulin levels.  The calories may not be there, but the reaction is still the same.

4)  The B12 is a great aid in supplying the energy you need to work out.  There are several other things it does for the body as well brain-wise that makes it a great addition.

Best Wishes!!
Thanks girl. This whoe thing has caused me to hit the bottom of the rocks! Phew I tell you I feel bad. I found out yesterday though that I'm taking to much salt in. My cholesterol is 172. Uuunnnhealthy. I didn't realize that flovered water had sodium. This is it. I will it right, work out 3 times a day, and walk a mile everyday for now. Thanks for letting me knowow about sweetners. I'll try to use a little of splendid.
i got my first b12 shot w/phentermine on friday an i feel great my goal is 8 pounds by next weigh in wish me luck!

start weight 198 2/22
height 5'4
bmi 43
age 29

next weigh in 2/29
Glad I could be of help, girlie!  BTW... on the Splenda... it's actually sugar that they've HIGHLY processed in order to take the calories out, which involves bleaching the sugar to make it white as well.  A really good sweetener that's completely safe and actually tastes really good is the bottled Agave Nectar.  It comes in a squeeze bottle like honey comes in.  I use it in my iced tea, cereal, oatmeal, coffee, most anything that needs a "squirt" of sweet flavor LOL!!
i live in brandon, fl too--i saw that you guys last posted in july? i visited a clinic off oakfield, by the hospital-after about 5 weeks and a lot of $ i had lost only 2 lbs. i have had 3 kids in 4 years, was put on bedrest w/ the 2nd two and have not been able to get much of the weight off. i've never been heavy, and could work out or curb my diet to lose whatever i felt like. now, its all comletely changed. like many other posters out there, i ve been working out like a crazy person, and keeping a journal of everything i eat (staying under 1300 cal. a day) and my workouts, its  really beginning to be obsessive. the problem is, while my clothes are getting a bit loose, i'm just not losing the weight.

i recently went off the antidepressant that was perscirbed to me for post-prt. depression--everything ive beent old and have researched has suggested that most antidepressants cause weight gain and even block weight loss--HAS ANYONE FOUND THIS TO BE TRUE?

i'm thinking about going to PUR MED SPA, off KINGS AVE. do you know anything about them or DR. CARMEN MARTINEZ??

thanks for any info!!
-a
Hello everyone, thought I would come on and post my weight loss this week. I weighed in yesterday for my 6th weigh in/6th week. I am down 1.6 more lbs for a total of 25.6 lbs in 6 weeks. It doesn't sound like a lot but I am not frustrated because last Sunday I ate a big Cuban meal (That I cooked) because cuban food is my weakness especially plantanos. I wanted to reward myself for all my hard work. Then on Friday night (the night before weigh in) it was my son's 8th birthday and we went to Red Robin. I had a chicken sandwich with bacon, guac, mayo and I also ate 1/2 my fries along with salt and ketchup. So yes I was very bad the night before weigh in. My nurse said that since I just ate that salty meal less than 16 hours before my weigh in that it probably effected me by at least 2 lbs. I am looking for a 4 lb weight loss this week to make up for it. Keep with it everyone and rememer to treat yourself every now and then but don't over do it, especially the night before a weigh in.

Start Weight: 01/12/2008   5'5"   182.6 lbs
1st weigh in: 01/19/2008         171.0 lbs   Total Lost this week 11.6 lbs/ 11.6 lbs to date
2nd weigh in: 01/26/2008          167.0 lbs Total lost this week 4 lbs/ 15.6 lbs to date
3rd weigh in: 02/02/2008          163.00 lbs Total lost this week 4 lbs/ 19 lbs to date
4th weigh in: 02/09/2008          161.10 lbs Total lost this week 2 lbs/ 21.5 lbs to date
5th weigh in: 02/16/2008           158.6 lbs Total lost this week 2.5 lbs/ 24.0 lbs to date
6th weigh in: 02/23/2008           157.00 lbs Total lost this week 1.6 lbs/ 25.6 lbs to date
I went to mydietsolutions.com that was spoke of here.  I see that they have Lipo BC pills that are suppose to be an alternative to the injections.  Has anyone tried these?  Are they as effective as the injections?
Joined a weight loss clinic last week. I am hoping this forum keeps me accountable. I made a pack to myself that I wanted to lose 50 by my 50th birthday which is in December. Then I realized I had 3 weddings to attend this summer and I am not going feeling good about myself. I got the low dose phentermine (15mg) and think I need to up to the 30 milligrams. I have taken them before and know what I should feel like. It isn't quite kicking the full blown hunger thing. I am exercising every day, today did 45 minutes on the stairclimber at the gym. I am getting the "diet shot" which is Myoden and will report my first week on Thursday. Wish me luck!!!
2-21-06 5'3" 185.
I lost the initial 19 pounds of my weight while on the LipoBC pills.  I was taking 1 tablet 3 times a day which was the full dose.  I have since then switched to the B12 Lipotropic injections, simply got tired of taking tablets (couldn't remember to do them LOL).  I know two other girls who are still taking the LipoBC pills for weightloss and are doing fabulous.  Keep in mind that they're also watching their calories, exercising daily and drinking plenty of water (I do the same even on the injections).  To date I've lost right at 27 pounds.
My next appointment with the doctor is this Thursday! And I'm happy because I've lost  10lbs! I know its not so much in 2 1/2 weeks but maybe by the time Thursday rolls around I'll b down a couple more lbs.

2/7/08-236.4
2/14/08-230.5
2/21/08-227.5
2/25/08-226.0
Can someone tell me where to go in DFW? (TEXAS) My friends go get b12 shots and phentermine in Houston and they have lost a TON of weight. But ive been looking for a doctor up here and i come up empty handed!

thanks guys.
150 lbs and sad.
hi i live in brandon as well but i went to a clinic in tampa palms called family care practice dr colin beach. I was referred to him by one of his regular patients (coworker) that was not on the program. He was very informative very knowledgeable i started the b12 with phentermine in last friday and i feel great. if you want to give them a call the number is 813-979-6978. in ref to the weight gain concern due to the anti depressants i have a close friend who has been taking them for about a year and her weight gain has been a challenge for her as well so i would mention that in your consultation
Thanks for the reply.  I have been doing weight watchers and have lost 25 pounds.  I have been stuck there for about 3 weeks.  I have heard about people doing the shots and then found this site.  So you think just taking the LipoBC pills and continuing watching calories and exercising may give me the "jump" that I need??  The doctors office is not easily accessible for me to go get the shots once a week not to mention the fact that shots are not on my list of favorite things.  And I can forget trying to give myself a shot.....I would probably pass out!  Thanks to you and everyone at this site for all of the great feedback and information.
You've taken an awesome step by DOING something to change your eating habits.  25 pounds is wonderful!  I personally think that the LipoBC pills would probably get your plateau broken, and maybe get you started back up again.  Sometimes you've got to almost "trick" your body into giving up those extra pounds in a sense.  It gets very used to routine, and makes itself comfy at different places.  You can, in a way, get its attention by changing your routine... whether it be the addition of a weight loss supplement like LipoBC or it could be jumping off the treadmill in the middle of your daily never-changing 3mph 60 minute walk, and doing something off the wall like 50 jumping jacks... then hopping back on the treadmill to complete your workout.  The body is like "Whoa!!  What gives?!  THAT wasn't in the plans for today!" type of thing LOL.
Either way... best of wishes and keep us posted!  BTW... had to laugh when you said you'd probably pass out if you did the B12 Lipotropics injection.  I thought of the dog in the movie Beethoven when he went to the vet and saw the needle LOL!!!  FLOP!!! LOL
Day 5 and I have lost 10 lbs...............   Second shot is on the 5th of March.

I eat salads and cook low carb. Tons of green vegis and fruit. I also work out about 45 mins a day on my Glider or I walk for 3 miles. Fast run walk paced. Im drinking tons of water.

50 more ilbs to go :)  xoxoxox
HELLO EVERY ONE I AM BACK, ON 2-25-08 I WENT AND GOT ANOTHER B12/LIPO COMBO SHOT. JUST IN CASE U FOR GOT I STARTED THE PPOGRAM ON 2-16-08 AND I WAS 213. I AM ON PHETERMINE AND B12/LIPO COMBO SHOT. THE DOCTOR DID NOT WEIGHT ME YET. THE DOCTOR STATED THAT HE IS GOING TO CHECK MY WEIGHT THE NEXT TIME I GO IN WHICH IS NEXT WEEK. I CAN SAY THAT I CAN SEE A MAJOR CHG IN MY BODY MY STOMACH HAS WENT DOWN ALOT AND I REALLY DO FEEL GREAT. SINCE 2-16-08  I BEEN DRINKING WATER AND THAT ITS AND EATING GREEN BEANS, FISH, SKINLESS CHICKENS AND SALADS. I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE HOW MUCH WEIGHT I HAVE LOST... I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED....HAVE A GOOD ONE  
Sounds like you're doing great!  Congrats!  The B12 Lipotropics is really a great addition to a healthy diet and exercise... and water intake is so important as well!!
Hey All!

I come back nearly three weeks after starting my transformation 17lbs lighter!!!! I look in the mirror now and I see the someone who looks and feels better through hard work (exercise) and dedication (1000 calories per day MAX ugh!!!) Although I know my curves and swirves are sexy and beautiful and me make who I am...it helps my inner swag when I can fit the jeans on the clearance rack! Strong wishes of goodness to everyone here...you go girl!

~Miss Amber
Hey All!

~Miss Amber
I take the B-12 injections, it's not to lose weight though.  I had a gastric bypass in 98' and I have Crohns disease so I have to have injections because I don't absorb vitamins.  I have a prescription for them and give them to myself.  I pay $15 for 30lm, which is 30 of the 1ml injections, and 25 cents a needle.  I see that some people are paying so much for the shots from your doc.  If you have the guts to give them to yourself then get a script.  You give them in a muscle, generally your arm or above knee in leg muscle......that's where I do mine.  It's not as hard as you would think to do yourself.  I'm one of those people who can't even watch to get my blood drawn or I'll pass out, but I'm able to put the needle in my leg real slow, it doesn't hurt, and only once in a while my leg is a little sore after.  Ask your doc for a script if you can do it yourself and it'll save a ton of money.
Hey, great job on the weight loss. 17lbs in 3 weeks is great! I do believe that hard work and dedication is the key in all of this. When I was hitting the gym I lost the 15 lbs in 2 weeks and now for the past 4 weeks I didn't go to the gym (still ate good though) and lost 10.6 lbs
I told myself it's the 7th inning stretch now and not to give up, slack off or change my routine. I will admit I have a few more good dinners these days than I did 5 or 6 weeks ago, but other than that I continue to drink water, eat hard boiled eggs for breakfast, v/8 and grapefruit for lunch, etc. I made it to the gym Monday night and it felt great. I didn't go last night, but my plan is to go tonight, thurs and fri so that when I weigh in on Sat morning I can see a 4.4+ lbs weight loss this week which will put me at 30+ since I started. It does feel so good to put on those old clothes. If feels so good to get complements (especially from my man). I to have the sexy curves and swirves (don't know why a white girl got so blessed, but I did? lol), but now that I have lost some of the stomach I look even hotter. I will always have the curves but when I lose my last 20 lbs I will look fantastic because it will all be in the stomach and a little more in the hips and thighs. Have a great rest of the week MSAmber85 and everyone else and let's all punch out a good number our next weigh in, do it this week for yourself and that bathing suit you are going to wear this summer sippin on a "sex on the beach!"
Congrats MsAmbr85 on those 17lbs! I wish I would have lost that much in 3 weeks =( I'm happy though, the shot & phentermine helped me with getting a jump start on exercise & eating right. But some days the scale doesnt budge. My weigh in is tomorrow & I'm down 11 lbs though =)  I was hopin for 13, but 11 is good too. And who knows? Maybe I'll b down a little more tomorrow morning. I'll be back after weigh-ins tomorrow!
I just have to share this y'all!

I have NEVER been one to run.. I've always admired people that could and always wanted to, but due to all the Thyroid problems I had, and then the all-time high in my weight there was no way my ankles could do it.

Well, today I thought "If they can do it on The Biggest Loser, then I'm going to try it" and I did.  I'm starting slowly, but I JOGGED at 3.5mph through half my 30-minute treadmill workout....... and feel AWESOME!!!!!  I'm so excited!!  I not only look in the mirror every day seeing a mere shadow of the person I used to be... but now THIS!!  
I can't begin to tell you how emotional my two children became when they saw their Mom jogging... today my daughter said "When you get used to running, can we run together around the park this summer?!".... OMgosh.... I have missed out on soooo much with my children... it's like I have my life back again!

I did my B12/Lipotropics on Monday, so tomorrow (Thurs) I'll be due for another one.  I'm so excited and can't hardly wait to weigh in and measure on Saturday!!.
Thanks so much for letting me take this space to share my day today... I'm so blessed!
week 1 2/22/08 198.6
week 2 2/29/08 194.6    loss 4 pounds

goal for this week was not met of 8 pounds. I was dissappointed a little but will pick up my excersise for next weeks weigh in. i slacked a little this week only worked out 3 days. keep up the good work everyone
Just wanted to tell everyone CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's funny how I dont know anyone here personally but I am really excited about how much weight loss everyone is accomplishing. I have been out of town dealing with a sick mother in law so my weight loss regimen is out of whack. I must say it felt so good to get things started back again. I havent had a weigh in yet but I'm hoping I didnt pick up any pounds.

Oh and for everyone that can't get out the house ( I have children I know its hard to leave the house to exercise). I found a really good 3 mile walk workout dvd called Leslie Sansone Walk at home. I bought it at Walmart for 12 bucks and it comes with a resistance walk belt.
Omg I love her tapes..all of them are really good !! I do pilates in the morning and Leslie's one mile walk  in the evening. I had the whole set- the one,two & three mile walk with the resistance belt, but I have no clue where the two & three mile tapes went..maybe I'll have to get them on dvd then lol. Oh but I have good news ( i think)! Well the good news is that according to the doctors scales (which adds three pounds than my scale) I've lost 12 lbs in 3 weeks =) The bad news is that I broke my bathroom scale =( I stepped down  on it too hard..now the balance is thrown off. I still have one of those doctors balance  beam  scales, but I dont really like them. I  guess I have no choice now tho. How's everyone else doing on the weight loss journey??
I'm going to have to look into her tapes... kinda switch up my workouts!

Well, guess the running on the treadmill shook my body's metabolism up!!!
WEIGHT LOSS THIS PAST WEEK: 2.4 lbs
TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS: 29 POUNDS!!!!
Still losing weight with the B12 Lipotropics!!  I'm am so STOKED!!!!!
YES! YES! YES!
I did ladies, my goal was to hit 30lbs total weight loss with this weigh in today and I did it! I lost 4 lbs this week for a grand total of 30lbs lost in just 7 weeks. I feel amazing right now, my body is looking really good and my energy is extremely high. I get the greatest complements from my man about my figure and body parts! It's hard to believe that just 7 weeks ago I had another 30lbs on me that is scary and I will never go back! I am at 153.0 right now and again my goal is 135 lbs. Therefore I have 18lbs to go and that's with wearing clothes at my weigh in (I kinda have to, lol) so really I only have to loose about 16 more because they say your jeans and shirt weigh at least 2lbs. I think that this forum/blog is the greatest thing for our encouragement, support and drive. I feel so close to all of you and I have never met you girls. I cannot imagine what I will look like when I hit 135lbs. I think the last time I weighted 135lbs I was probably in the 8th grade. I was never fat or chucky growing up because I was always a tomboy playing sports, I just didn't have the 6 pack stomach and skinny legs. I always had the gear in the back and the thickness over my whole body. I don't want to loose my thickness though, I just want to loose the excess fat that doesn't belong and get toned.

7th weigh in: 03/01/2008           153.00 lbs Total lost this week 4.0 lbs/30.0 lbs to date
congrats 39 lbs to go ! I think I've stalled.. I weigh the same exact thing I did on Thursday when I went for my weigh-in. I havent changed anything, so I dont understand why I've stalled. But i'll keep going & see what happens this week.
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That is awesome!!!!!
Doing the same thing might be what is causing the stall... I know... sounds dumb LOL.  But... when I finally threw my body a curve ball by changing up my workouts, I started losing weight again.  After so long, when we do the same routine over and over, our body knows what to expect.  Throw about 25 or so jumping jacks or windmills, or jump some rope right in the middle of your routine and see what happens.  It tends to make the body go something like "What the??????" when we do that.
CONGRATS!!!!!! It is such a great feeling when you began to fit in those clothes you couldn't get into. It is an even better feeling when your man notice how good you look. What's funny is I'm trying to loose weight and my husband is on a program to gain weight. He eats oreos all night long and gain nothing and if I eat half of one I gain 10 pounds :-)

Much success on those last pounds and please know you keep me pushing.
I agree with revins...I had to switch up my workout and even add a little more to the routine once my body got use to the same thing. Somedays I do 1 mile with Leslie and then some stairs and some days I might do the 3 mile with light weight lifting. Oh and I found two more products at Walmart I love. The Premium Resistance Tube kit and A Weighted Jump Rope. Good luck and the weight will start dropping before you know it.
I have a question regarding give the shot to yourself.  I gave myself my first shot 3 days ago with absolutley no problems.  It was in the upper thigh muscle with no pain, no after soreness, no bruising whatsoever I bled a tiny bit when I drew out the needle but that was minor and applied band aid. There was no reaction to the surrounding area at all.

Today I gave myself another shot but am having a different reaction.  The needle went in fine, there was no blood but when I was done and withdrew the needle, some of the liquid starting coming back out of the hole in my leg but no blood this time. I applied a band aid and it stopped leaking.  After a few minutes the area around the shot turned red and puffy and is hot to the touch and is turning into a hard knot.  not .  Did I not go in far enough this time??  Did it not go into the muscle this time and is only just under the skin?  

I loved the energy I got from the first shot but this time I am a little scared.  Someone please let me know what I did wrong?
Oops spelled knot and not twice in one sentence above - meant to delete second one.
congrat! keep up the good work.
apparently something about the combination works as this forum is proof. Almost everyone in this forum document great success stories and results so even if we are paying a physician to boot our self esteem to obtain these results yippee!!!!! more b-12 for me....
OKAY I AM SO AMAZED, RIGHT NOW!!!!! ON 2-16-2008 MY WEIGHT WAS 213. TODAY MY WEIGHT IS NOW 201. I BEEN ON THE PHENTERMINE AND B12/LIPO SHOT FOR 2 WEEKS NOT AND I LOST 12 PDS OMG, OMG. I COULD TELL THAT I HAVE LOST WEIGHT, BY MY FACE MY STOMACH AND LAST I HAD TO STARTED WEARING BELTS....LOL I JUST WISH I HAD WORK OUT BUT I DID NOT WORK OUT, BUT I AM ABOUT TO START.  MY WEIGHT GOAL IS 180.  JUST HAD TO INFORM YOU GUYS AND GIRLS.........PLEASE KEEP GOING  IT WORKS............

2-16-08 =213
3-3-08 = 201 ( LOST 12PDS )  
Congrats, you belt-wearing hottie, you!!  LOL!!  I agree... the B12 Lipo works when we do our part.  When you start working out, you will be surprised at the results.  You'll have to wear 2 belts before long LOL!!
Be Blessed!
Hey ladies (ooops, fellas too, I think there are a few on the sight ;)

I just ordered a 7 week supply of the Vitamin B/ Lipo injections from ****.com...the staff is extremely helpful & personable...I cant wait to get started and see the results...I'm already on Alli & it has def. helped but I want an extra boost...what are some side effects that may come from the B12-Lipo injections??

Wish me luck!
& good luck and congrats to those of you out there who are already on a roll.
You go, girl!  The old saying "A person with an experience is never at the mercy of a person with a mere argument" holds true, right girl?!!  B12 Lipotropics works for me.  Nothing else that has come down the pike has given me the results I needed without all the blasted, nasty side-effects that most of the drugs and OTC crud out there gives me.  I'm happy... I'm a Loser and proud of it!!!
To sevennicholas... CONGRATS on the weight loss!!!!!!

To tampachick813.... good luck and we are looking foward to hearing about your great weight loss.

To Nenag23 and revins...Great job on handling that. Everyone is here to encourage each other not to knock anyone down.
Thanks for the advice revins & bringingsexyback. The scale is starting to move again..slowly but its  moving again lol. I'm just switching things up every day now, with food & exercise..and it seems to be working! Congrats everyone on the weightloss so far!!!
I didn't want to say anything to the people/person's that are bringing negative energy to our post. I am still losing weight the old fashioned way by diet and exercise, I just have a little boost with the B-12. It is no different than the Alli diet, only this one works (lol lol). Ladies (and gentlemen) people are going to say negative things all day long about the diets we are on, but you know what it's not illegal (if it was would a doctor be able to give it to us?), we are not snorting cocaine, it's not harming or killing us, AND BEST OF ALL WE FEEL GREAT! So keep on doing what you are doing and eventually the negative people will find another post to bother.
I have read the comments on here and i feel so excited for all of u. I live in canada and was going to go to Dr Bernsteins clinic... i was going to get a deal apparently...$2723.15 for the 18 weeks....UGH!!! Nevertheless i am not going to go there. But i havent given up on getting the B12 injections. so i am wondering. can someone pls direct me on where i shld be going. i live close to washington states. does anyone know of anything in seattle? im willing to travel or can we order this online. Pls help..feeling desperate... i know im sure u guys all felt like that in the beginning too. Just need a little direction. Thanks everyone.

Oh ya one other thing.. this B12 Lipo sounds to be working?? shld i look into that. do i order that or is a doctor that does it. thanks again.
Okay ladies and gents I had weigh in today and I'm 145lbs.... So that is a total of 13lbs. I was so excited I went running. I wasn't expecting to have lost anything because I was totally off track when I went out of town.  

To: Prinsess444 exactly what are you being  charged 2723.15 for?
Oh and does anyone know of any online sites I could order injectable B-12 from. I want to see about giving myself the shot versus having to go to the doctors office. I tried buying it from my local pharmacy and was told I need a prescription. My doctors office wont call it in because of course that would be money out of their pocket.
You can order online from mydietsolutions.  I have a friend that lives in Canada that orders from there and they ship to her.  The doc on the site will look over your medical info and make sure you don't have any true sulfa allergies, will write a script, and then have a licensed US Pharmacy mix it up and script it for you.  It will then be shipped to you.  I've been ordering online since Sept and haven't had a bit of problem.

39lbs_to_go....... you're a great Cheerleader!!!!  Give that gal some Pom-Pom's!!!!!
wow u are a life saver. im so excited right now!!! So this stuff that u get online is it the same as what u woul;d get from the doc? is it the b12 and the phen? or what is it exactly. how are u findng the results? I cant wait to hear!
Thanks a bunch!!!!
on that website where we order from, what product am i ordering?? i see a few thathave B12 and do i order the one with the lipo? or shld i get the one with B6 ,B12 and lipo? thanks
Hey girl, I am definetly no cheerleader and wouldn't be caught dead as one! (no offense to any cheerleaders on here). I was an all-state basketball player in high school, as a tomboy I was the farthest thing from a cheerleader. I just have a lot of passion for this weight loss because it means so much to me right now!
Last night was great, my husband has been paying me a few complements here and there but last night he said that when I was walking toward him in the car that I looked so skinny and he has never seen me like this. Then 1/2 hour later when we were laying in bed he said again how skinny I have gotten and he loves it. He said that everything feels great when he touches me and that made me feel so good. I said to him just wait till I drop this final 16lbs imagine how good I will look and feel then. (Like Jennifer Aniston only with a fatter ***! cause that's my girl!!)
I personally would do the B6/B12/Lipotropics and start from there.  The B6 is going to sustain the energy of the B12, plus give you better mental clarity.  The Lipotropics are going to break down and push out the fat.  I liked it a whole lot.  I jump around just to keep my body guessing sometimes, so this month I'm on the B12/Lipotropics and am doing great energy-wise.  I haven't checked the scale yet... but I think I'm doing just as good.  I try not to peek a whole bunch because a lot of the times I push up my fitness workout and build some muscle so the scale isn't always the "final word" as far as what I'm seeing.  I measure inches... I measure how I feel emotionally and physically... and how my clothes fit.  
If you struggle with hunger, the Cell Press pills will knock it out... but I honestly haven't had to take anything.  I get enough to eat... and sometimes have to force myself to go eat because I'm really not hungry LOL!
Any questions just ask!
thanks so much for getting back to me sweetie! I have a couple questions for u:

1) i went online to take a look and i am just wondering when u receive the products does it tell u how often to take it??

2) i notice that some people on the forum are losing 4-5 pounds a week and others lose 1.5 pounds. im guessing most people are working out and eating properly. so do u think that B12 injections from the doctor are the same as the same B12 injections from ordering online?

Thanks so much!
ok everyone here are my results for week 2

weight 194
loss 2 pds body fat
1 inch off my waist!

I expected no weight loss this week has been a challenge my 1 year old has bronchitis and all of me attention and energy was focused on her. She is doing better so although i didnt hit my goal i will push harder to achieve a bigger number next weigh in. But the doctor said i must have been doing something right because although i didnt decrease in number the loss of body fat and inches was great! Congrats to you all and let's keep encouraging each other thru this forum. I dont personally know any of you but i feel so close to you all. TGIF enjoy your weekends>>>>>>>>>>>
Hey!!  How are you doing?!
OK.. in answer to your questions.....

1) You will get a picture brochure that tells you how to administer the injections properly (they also have an awesome video on the website where you purchase), plus since it's an actual Prescription item, it will be labeled with the directions.  And it will be packaged very, very well... have never had a broken bottle or messed up package.  They're pretty picky about that.

2)  Everyone's body and metabolism is different.  I lost around 3-4 a week when I first started, then it tapered to pretty much 1-1.5 a week.  I know I'm going at a good steady pace and it tends to stay off better when it's done that way.  Many of the others and I (when I'm a good girl and don't get side-tracked) exercise daily at least 30 minutes and seem to do better when we do.  I've said all along that we've got to do our part.  I wish I could say "This is a magic solution in a shot and it will absolutely work no matter how you eat or how little you exercise" but I can't!  No-one can.  I know that I put this weight on by lifting my hand to my mouth LOL... and it's going to take quite a bit more effort than that on my part to get it off.  
I've come to the conclusion that I'm an emotional eater... for 2 reasons:
1) After having to put one of our animals down this week... I ate and cried
2) After having a friend pass away this week... I ate and cried.

I sure didn't help things any by not drinking water like I should have.  I kept my calories in range, so I thought I was OK.  I didn't exercise, but still thought I was OK.  I took my B12 Lipotropics shot, so I sure had the energy... but just didn't do it.

So today, I got off my duff and decided to DO SOMETHING instead of sitting there expecting something to "Magically happen" to the weight.  Sooooooooooo.... I got on my treadmill and RAN 25 minutes of my 45 minute workout burning 378 calories in the process!  It's like I've said all along... I have to do MY PART in all of this!
So this is my first post. I started my b12/b6 shots on Monday. I weighed in at 269 which is the heaviest I have been in my entire life. Seeing that number jared something in me..made me more determined then ever. I go to the center 3x a week. For the first four days I had only proteins and salads with certain veggies that I could add to the salad...lets not forget the 80ozs of water..ugh. Ok that was the hardest four day of my life. When I went back on Wednesday I had lost 4lbs so I was excited. By my third visit on Friday I was down another 5lbs. So now I have a new meal plan with more opitions. I'm super excited about the journey ahead.
It's saturday, weigh in day for me...
I lost 1 pound this week, no that is not a misprint. I lost one pound, but thats okay because for one it's that time of the month for me and you know ladies we weigh slighly heavier during that week and for two the nurse said not to change a thing I am doing (cause I told her I had 3 intesive work-outs this week and I at pretty good). She said that my body is just adapting and has gotten used to what I have done the last 8 weeks. She said that next week she will give me the B6 shot as well and I will do that every other week. She said that will jump start my body again and basically trick it. Has anyone else ever experienced this. I am at 152.0 lbs now and I started at 182.6 lbs so I have lost 31 lbs total and I have a goal of 135 lbs with no clothes on. So therefore I have approx. 16 more lbs to go if you figure clothes weighs 2 lbs. She said that the last few pounds are the hardest. So we will see next week, I am going to hit the gym a minimum of 3 times this week and eat right and next week I pray to see a bigger number and then the following week after that B-6 shot maybe I will only need 10 more lbs to go. Great job ladies on all the success and keep it up. I think quite a few of us are really getting into this blog I know I pretty much log on here at least once a day to see if anyone has posted anything.

8th weigh in: 03/08/2008            152.00 lbs Total lost this week 1.0 lbs/31.0 lbs to date
******  My 2 month mark and I have lost 31 lbs, very happy with this so far!!!!!   ************
It's saturday, weigh in day for me...

I put pictures up on my profile if anyone wants to see them, the before picture is the one you ladies have been seeing of me for the past 8 weeks and the rest are all pictures from today. A 31 lb lighter Tiffany!!!
I go back to the doctors office on Wednesday, I am losing but at a slow rate.  It keeps me motivated though reading the success of all others and congratulations on it.  Keep up the good work.  I just begun working out last week so hopefully this helps.  I can really tell that I am losing in my clothes fit but I want the scale to show the same thing.  
I actually lost only 13 pounds since starting taking the shots in December.

Week #1 December 18, 2007   -    205 lbs
Week #2 December 27, 2007   -    207
Week #3 January 3, 2008        -    204
Week #4 January 10, 2008      -    201
Week #5  New Location  January 23, 2008  - 197
Week  #8 February 20, 2008
Week #11 March 12, 2008   at home weight 10 March 2008   194

I went to mydietsolutions.com and ordered the sublingual My B-Tabs and the LIP BC not sure if that is the contributing factor.  I feel a little desperate although slow and steady is better.  Oh yeah I am drinking so much water the bathroom and myself are on first name basis.

Take Care All
hey guys, I finally received my package (of the b12 & lipo) on last Thursday. I gave myself the first injection Friday. The second one...today (Monday). I'm hopeful but..I haven't seen any difference in energy level. For you guys did it take a couple of injections for it to "kick in"?? I'm kinda concerned...as far as weight loss, havent noticed any of that either but then again I know it's too soon to tell probably...it's only been a total of 3 days so...what's your feedback? Should I be expecting more energy in the next week or so??
oh yeh, I forgot to ask...what is Phentermine (spell check-help please;)  I keep seeing it in the post but am not sure if it's a pill or what?
PHENTERMINE IS THE DIEL PILL THAT MAKES YOU NOT WANT TO EAT. YOU CAN GET PHENTERMINE ONLINE OR AT A WEIGHT LOST CLINIC, LIKE I DID NO YOU CAN NOT BUY IT IN STORES (NOT YET LOL) FROM WHAT I HEAR  THAT IF U ORDER PHENTERMINE ONLINE THAT IT IS A RISK THAT U MIGHT NOT GET THE REAL THING. WITH THAT BEING SAID I WOULD JUST FIND AN WEIGHT LOST DOCTOR IN THE AREA. NOW IF U TAKE PHENTERMINE AND B12/B6/LIPO SHOT COMBO, ITS ONE SHOT. TOGETHER IT HELP YOU LOSE ALOT OF WEIGHT LIKE MY SELF. I STARTED TAKING THE SHOT AND PHENTERMINE  ON 2-16-2008 I WAS 213 NOW I AM 198.
I felt energy immediately after the first injection, but then again my energy level was very low to begin with.  Now that I've been on it for quite a while, I don't notice the energy as much as I do the weight/inch loss and mental clarity.  We have to also remember that even if we don't "feel the energy" that B12 contributes a lot more than just to that area.

We also have to realize that in order for us to lose weight and keep the weight off... it needs to take place at a good, steady pace (about 1-2 pounds a week) AND that we need to play an active roll in the weightloss by exercising and cutting our caloric intake.  So many people lean on the shots and lose rapidly, then go right back to their old eating habits and expect the weight to stay off.  And other expect the pounds that have been slowing inching onto our bodies, to disappear within a week.  It took us quite a while to put them on there, so it's going to take some effort to get them off.
Hey guys and gals... I finally found a place that pretty much has everything I need in order to track my daily calories, water intake, exercise minutes, and has a load of very helpful information!  I came across it a few weeks ago and I'm really impressed with all the groups on there and they're all there for the same reason.. to get healthy.  It's called SparkPeople.com and like I said they have oodles of information and tracking tools. Signing up is free, so that was cool LOL.  When I had such a bad week last week I was pretty well showered with emails, page posts, and little things called "goodies" that other members sent me.  I THINK I've seen it while watching The Biggest Loser a couple of times and someone told me that it's also advertised on Ellen Degeneres' program... it's sure helping me keep pumped about everything.
thankkkkkkkkkks so much for the feedback!! I guess I'll call Dr. Gates office tomorrow (dietsolutions) and see about the Phentermine...I dont know if they even offer that. What color is it??

anyway, thanks again so much for writing back & I needed that reminder revins ;) i had kinda gotten mental laziness and the wrong mindset that the injections are going to work immediate magic! i'll pump by breaks lol...3rd injection is set for thursday. I'll keep you guys posted!
You'll find his office staff really helpful... I'm fixing to re-order some protein bars and the LipoBC pills for in-between injections tonight in fact.  I don't think he uses the Phentermine, at least not that I know of.  He DOES carry a black pill called Cell Press though which is really good at suppressing the appetite without giving me the Heebie Jeebies LOL!!  Best Wishes to you!!
WELL FROM WHAT I HAVE, I HAVE PHENTERMINE 37.5MG MY PILLS ARE WHITE WITH BLUE DOTS. NOW MY MOM TAKES PHENTERMINE 30MG, THOSE PILLS ARE FROM WHAT I SAW IS CAPSULE..

MY MOM WAS ON 37.5 BUT THEY GAVE HER JUST A LIL HEADACHE THEN THE DOCTOR CHANGE HER TO 30MG, ABD SHE IS DOING GREAT AND LOSING.

SO tampachick813 I HOPE THAT ANSWER YOUR QUESTION BUDDY.

what a great forum!!!  i have been dealing with a weight issue for more than 10 years now.  i am a mom of 5 beautiful kids (4girls 1 boy).  the oldest is 13 and youngest 7.  after i had my 1st child i was able to lose, but with each pregnancy it became more difficult to lose the extra weight.  i have steadily increased and when i recently got on the scale and noticed that i weighed 195lbs i could have cried. (i did). I had a dr appt yesterday with my pcp and my bp was up and he put me a diuretic (HCTZ 25 mg), and a potassium supplement.  My question is, I have Adipex 37.5 mg from a previous time and i wonder if it is safe at this time to take it considering my bp is already increased.  Also, i am interested in getting the b12 shots, just curious about average cost and is it really safe to buy online?  
Again, congratulations to all, you have been an inspiration for me to seriously pursue this!
WELL I WENT TO A WEIGHT LOST CLINIC IN  ATLANTA, THE PRICE I HAD TO PAY WAS $165.00 THAT INCLUDES, 30 DAYS OF PHENTERMINE AND ONE B12/LIPO/B6 COMBO SHOT WITHOUT THE SHOT $140. ONCE MY 30 DAY PILLS RUN OUT I PAY $80 TO REFILL. NOW YOU CAN COME ONCE A WEEK OR HOW EVER YOU WANT TO GET THE SHOT. THE SHOT COST $25 EVERY TIME YOU GET IT. FROM WHAT I READ YOU CAN BUY THE SHOTS AND THE PILLS OVER THE INTERNET. I AM NOT TO SURE ABOUT THAT, BUT SOME WRITTERS ON HERE HAVE DONE IT.

NOW THE PRICE MIGHT BE CHEAPER IN SOME AREAS OR HIGHER. BUT I CAN TELL YOU THIS. IT WORKS.
thanks so much for the info.  i looked into a place where i live and the prices are pretty comparable.  the nurse told me that i could come in everyday monday-friday for the injection.  that seems like alot to me though.  i did make an appointment. i'll let you know how it goes.
Every day seems kinda "questionable" to me... the B12 I buy online is 1,000mcg/ml so it can only be done once a week because it is prescription-strength.  It's a really red color, and I draw up 1cc (or ml) per shot that hubby gets.  Now my B12 Lipotropics isn't as red because of the Lipotropics added in there, and can be done every 48-72 hours.

As for ordering online, if you find a reputable Doctor and he uses a reputable Pharmacist... then you're assured that you're getting 100% prescription-grade B12 or B12 Lipotropics...  
i agree, i thought that 5x week seemed a bit excessive, especially after reading the other posts.  can you please give the website that you use.  have you had any other side effects from it other than increased energy?  do you think i would be better to get the b12 lipotropics since i want to lose more than 50 lbs?  please let me know what you think.  
Hello amazing ladies.
Can anyone tell me about a clinic in the wilkes barre or scranton area of PA?
Your all very inspiring.
I use ****.com  for my b12 lipotropics and my hubby's b12.  
I honestly haven't had any side effects from it.  I went ahead and ordered the pill form as well so I can do it on non-shot days.  The b12 by itself is pretty much to give you more energy and better mental function.  Now, that being said, more energy means you'll be up  and moving more and will burn calories... but to lose weight I really think you should incorporate the lipotropics in order to break down the pockets of fat.
Be sure to drink enough water (64 oz a day to push those toxins out) and follow a good reduced calorie intake and exercise at least 30 minutes a day for the best results!!!
God Bless!
thank you so much for all the info you have given me.  i went on mydietsolutions and checked out the different injections they offer.  i plan on ordering online and administering the injections myself, rather than going to the bariatric center where i live.  i noticed on the website it had b6/b12/lipotropic injections for $219 that would last approximately 7.5 weeks.  (if i get 2 shots/week).  that seems much more reasonable to me than going everyday for an injection, not to mention how inconvenient it would be to have to go everday.  
i have already cut out the soda, (i was a really big pepsi drinker!)  i think that the fact i went to my pcp and my bp was elevated as much as it was, was the wake up call that i needed.  i am much more conscientious about what i have been eating/drinking.  again thanks for all your info.
Well, I been going to the weight loss doctors for 3.5 weeks.  I 24 years old and 6'2' 299pounds as of 2/20/2007.  I worked out alot and started eating healthy.  I did Hydroxycut a few times the folllowing 8 months.  During jan. of 08 I did hydroxycut with a 5x day eating diet.  i cut to 285ish.  I wanted to lose more but was stuck for 2 weeks.  After finishing the bottle of HC. I decided to go to a wieght loss doctor.  he gave me the b12 complex shot with Phentemine 37.5 .  Heres my progress

starting weight 282 pounds
week 2 275 pounds
week 3 271 pounds
week 4 268 pounds
currently 265 pounds

So I've seen results.  I been eating 3 times a day my diet goes like this

Breakfast 6am- Oatmeal plain with skim milk, or a banana and protein shake

Lunch 12pm -  Cottage cheese mixed with tuna fish from the package (WATER PACKED) and a apple

Dinner 6pm -  Chicken & brown rice with Broccoli, or Chicken Broccoli and cottage cheese

I do not snack and if i must snack i eat a piece of fruit.  I take my 37.5 phentamine pill around 930am to 1030am.  

Exercise : Since I am huge into lifting weights I decided I'd start this out with 2 weeks worth only cardio.  I then realized after week 2 that i was hitting a plateau.  I had lost some strength.  I talked to my buddy who is a boddy builder and he told me to start lifting again and increase eating to 5 times a day for a couple days and be sure to drink some potein after workouts.  I did this for 3 days with hardcore lifting.   He then told me since i work out 6 days a week to do a 3 and 3 or a 4-2 combo cardio to lifting.  So.  

Monday- Lift Shoulders / tricepts
Tuesday- Abs / cardio
Wednesday- Chest & Bicepts
Thursday - Abs / Cardio
Friday - Back 4 exercises & 1 bicept & 1 tricept exercise & abs
Saturday - Cardio / abs
sunday - Off

sometimes I take off Thursday.  Since having a fulltimes job on the weekends I like to do fun things.  if i go out to a bar i absolutely don't drink beer.  What has worked fro me and I usually go out 1 night friday or saturday is drinking diet coke and captian or pepsi one with a liquer.  I haven't seen a problem in my diet with that.  I also cook up a big omelette on sunday morning.  

Currently I haven't had a cheat day. I don't feel like i need one. but I have heard it helps mix things up with your diet.  

My goal weight is 240lbs by June 1st 2008
I am 25 pounds off  and at a 3 pound a week rate I should hit it before that date.  WISH ME LUCK!
Hi Ladies and gents,

I have an appointment next week tgo to Dr. Gupta in Greenbelt, MD for the B-12 shot.  Has anyone been to her recently?  Does this process really work with her?  I have heard Dr. Bill is better.  I am a 24 year old African American female.  I weigh about 250 lbs. (size 18-20)  I am just confused.  Can anyone offer me thier opinion(s).

Thanks!
I AM BACK. AND GUESS WHAT I AM SMALLER. TODAY ON MY LUNCH BREAK I HAD TO GO GET A REFILL ON THE PILLS, GET THE COMBO SHOT (B12-B6-LIPO) AND TO HAVE MY WEIGHT CHECK. AS SOME OF YOU KNOW I STARTED ON 2-16-08 AND I WAS 213 TODAY I AM 190. I HAVE LOST A TOTAL OF 23 PDS. I FEEL GREAT AND I CAN NOT WEIGHT TO GO SHOPPING. MY GOAL IS 180PDS. SO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK EVERYONE.........

2-16-08: 213 POUNDS
3-14-08: 190 POUNDS

TALK LATER
I made an appointment with Physicians weightloss Center in Allentown PA. Has anyone been through their program? It's $70 for the first visit that includes 1 wk of Phen and a B12 shot then he wants you to return a week later to monitor the week and see how your feeling. At that time you can pay $140 and get a 30 days of phen and a shot. How does this program sound? I need to lose 35 pounds in order to be back to pre-baby weight. I'm nervous about wasting money.
Any info would be helpful. Thank you
Well... the scale was good to me this week in the sense that I didn't gain after not drinking enough water and actually eating more calories than I usually do!!
I DID do a tremendous amount of work in the yard by removing bushes and vines, and did the Leslie Sansone Walk Away The Pounds DVD 3 days this week (with hand weights I might add... Woooo Hoooo!!!).  I looked in the mirror and my thighs and booty are actually more sculpted this week.  That DVD was exactly what I needed for the inner thighs... it makes a great addition to my already awesome weight loss program!!

This is so funny.  I took my B12 Lipotropics injection yesterday morning and then went out about 10am to start on the yard and honestly wasn't hungry at all until about 3pm.  I'm really bad about NOT eating.  My hubby said "You are like a woman on a mission to get this all done in 3 hours... we have 2 weeks until the new fence goes up... SLOW DOWN!!"  But I had sooooooooo much energy.  I thought "Dang... I'm going to be sore tomorrow" but woke up this morning feeling really good!!  So I'm off to do a few loads of laundry, change the sheets, vacuum the house, dust.... oh!!  And to EAT BREAKFAST FIRST!!!!
Have a great weekend!!!
I AM BRAND NEW TO THIS SPOT AND JUST WANTED TO LET ALL OF YOU KNOW THAT I WENT TO ONE OF THESE "CLINICS" AND PAID $140. I LOST 3 LBS IN THE FIRST WEEK, I THOUGHT I PAY FOR INSURANCE AND THIS IS CRAZY. I CALLED MY DOCTOR AND EXPLAINED MY SITUATION AND NOW HAVE THE SAME THING AT NO CHARGE. 2 MONTHS AND I AM DOWN 20LBS BUT AM NOW STUCK  FOR 3 WEEKS.  I WAS 234 AND AT 214 I WANT TO LOSS AT LEAST 30 MORE LBS.  I HATE TO SAY THIS BUT I HAVENT REALLY TRIED MUCH AT ALL. COME MONDAY I AM GOING TO START AN EXERCISE ROUTINE. I HAVE GAINED 1 OR 2 LBS AND SOMETIMES FORGET TO TAKE THAT LIL PILL BUT I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER.
You guys are never going to believe this, just when I thought everything was going to really slow down and the end of the race would be hard, I went for my weigh in yesterday and I lost 5.6 lbs this week, I cannot believe that 9 weeks into it I could loose such a high number ( I feel like the show the biggest loser). My current weight is 146.6 lbs and I have lost a total of 36.0 lbs in 9 weeks. I went shopping on Thursday night and bought 1 new skirt, 3 new dress pants and 4 new work blouses, 2 necklaces, a pair of earrings, a pair of jeans and a weekend shirt and 3 pair of nice work Calvin Klein dressy healed sandles for work to treat myself on all the hard work. Macy's was having a major sale and then I had a 20% off my entire purchase coupon. I wanted to wait till the very end, but I could not take the really baggy clothes anymore, unless someone knew I was dieting  they wouldn't understand why my clothes were so baggy. I was so excited because the skirt and pants were all size 7/8 (I may have lost a lot of weight, but I still have curves that fill up those pants and that's what my man likes) and the blouses were all mediums. The outfits that I bought are so cute, they are things that I would have never worn before especially the skirt. When I got home from the mall I modeled for my man and I haven't seen him that excited in a long time, it felt great. I found my self tearing up when I was driving back from my weigh in on Saturday because I cannot believe that I am actually doing it. I am 11.6 lbs away from my goal weight and I know that I will hit it!!! I have not been 146 lbs since after graduating high school 10 years ago. I have not been 135 lbs (my goal weight) since probably the 8th grade. Wish me luck everyone, my goal is to only have to pay my monthly program fee 1 more time in 3 weeks, which will give me a total of 7 weeks left and I want to loose this final 11.6 lbs in the next 4 weeks so that I can spend the last 3 weeks maintaining before I go off the B-12 and Phentermine program. Once I am off, I will be good I know I will!!!

******  My 2 month mark and I have lost 31 lbs, very happy with this so far!!!!! ************
9th weigh in: 03/15/2008             146.6 lbs total lost this week 5.6 lbs/36.0 lbs to date

Beginning Measurements:                                Current Measurements:
Neck: 13 inch                                                    Neck: 12 inch.
Ribs: 37 inch                                                     Ribs: 32 1/2 inch
Bust/Chest: 39 1/4 inch                                      Bust/Chest: 36 1/4 inch
Waist: 34 inch                                                   Waist: 29 1/4 inch
Mid Section: 44 3/4 inch                                     Mid Section: 38 3/4 inch
Hips: 44 1/4 inch                                                Hips: 40 1/2 inch
Thighs: 27 3/4 inch                                             Thighs: 24 inch

% Lean body mass Start: 30.3    Now: 24.3

% Fat     Start: 33.3       Now: 24.5

My eyes teared up for you. You are inspiring. You have to reach your weight, For yourself and all of us cheering you on. God Bless.
To all
My husband and I went to see the Dr this weekend. He only gave us 30mg of Phentermine. I keep reading about 37.5 mg being prescribed. Is this normal? We also received the shot.  I feel alittle something and I haven't really lost anything. Its the beginning of day 3 although my husband lost 5 pounds quickly. I'm worried he underprescribed for us.
Any thoughts?
Has anyone tried the cell press pills and/or Sublingual Adenosine Tabs from mydietsolutions.com?  If so, did they work?
STONEY1968, MY DOCTOR TOLD ME THAT MEN, LIKE MYSELF LOSE WEIGHT MUCH FASTER THEN WOMEN, THAT IS WHAT I WAS TOLD. NOW, ABOUT THE 30MG. MY MOM WAS ON PHENTERMINE 37.5 BUT THEY GAVE HER HEADACHS SO THE DOCTOR PUT HER ON 30MG, AND SHE IS STILL LOSING WEIGHT. WE ALSO ARE TAKING THE SHOTS AS WELL. IF I WAS YOU ASK YOUR DOCTOR CAN YOU BE ON 37.5 HE MIGHT JUST HAVE 30MG. I HOPE THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION. HAVE A GOOD ONE!!!!!!!!
Do anyone know a Doctor or clinic that gives the b12/b6 shot in Petersburg Virginia area
Well I finally saw the scale move after working out to P90X for 4 days and not eating a thing after 5pm. I lost 4pounds. I feel really good. But I have done this on my own before. I quess I was expecting a couple more pounds by now with the help of the meds (30mg of Phen) and B12 shot. Is that unrealistic? At 5'3" starting at 158. I am now 154. My husbands on board doing great.   Any one around the same frame and weight as me having better results?
Just wondering if there is any clinics in the Stockton, CA area. Thank you
I've taken the Cell Press at Thanksgiving and Christmas to protect me from over-eating and it worked really well.  I felt really full (but comfortable) and none of the spastic side-effects that so many others cause.
I take the Adenosine SL on a daily basis after my meals.  I LOVE them!!
Great progress!!!
It looks like you went to Macy's just like they did on The Biggest Loser!  LOL!!  I can't wait to go on my big shopping spree when I hit my goal.  Only 12 pounds away!
Hi everyone...sorry I haven't been around lately. I had a death in the family and I was out of town for a while. And I did some damage while i was gone :-( So I had my weigh-in today & according to the doc's scale i'm at the same weight i was 3 weeks ago..so I'll try hard to lose weight by the nxt weigh-in (4/10). Wish me luck !
So sorry about the death in your family!  Stress, unfortunately, tends to add to the whole problem as well.  You've done great so far, and I know you'll do good again!!
Good luck!!
I have posted comments in other sections and this one too.  What I would like to know is what are you taking pill wise? What are your menu plans examples for diet? What vitamins? What type of fitness program?

I am a stay at home mom 3 boys from 16-5yrs old running in and out all day.  I have started back in mid nov 07 w/weight loss clinic seen some results slowly.  I am now taking 1.5 pill phentermine and water pill (walmart) cheaper than clinic. I get vitamin B12 shot once a month on check in.  I lack serious energy!!! I ordered b12 pill from dr. Gates just started taking when I remeber this week.  Was thinking about getting shots but not sure which ones and dont want to spend more money.  I lost about 6lbs give or take when losing/gaining. I had gone through some problems w/bc pill I was given and for 7 months no menstural! just got it after 2months going off on my own and feel better!

I started making my own diet shake in morning thought it would help but went up 3lbs since last visit.  I dont like eating breakfast so I assumed this would solve my problem.  I haven't been really eating bad foods I am eating healthy, but not really dieting cuz I am not much of a big eater to begin with.  

As for energy I seem not to want to hop on the treadmill too tired to.  I was wondering for those who took weight off how many days a week and what u did?  How did you start?
I have seen a review for jorie clinic in illinois and it seems people there took weight off very quickly! Any advice?

If I pushed myself to start a fitness routine will I get energy that way?

Let's see if I can help in any way, ok?  I'll tell you what dr. gates' office has me do:
I'm on a 1200-1400 caloric intake which pretty much goes like:
Breakfast:  200 calories (usually do a bar or a High Protein Shake)
Snack:      100 calories (usually fruit or veg, or hummus on crackers)
Lunch:       400-500 calories (usually a Healthy Choice Dinner Entree and salad)
Snack:       100 calories (100 calorie pac or pudding, or fruit cup and 100 cal pac)
Supper:      400-500 calories (300 calories if I do a fruit cup and 100 cal pac snack)

I usually do best right at 1200 or even at 1150 (seems to be my "magic" number)
I really watch WHAT I DRINK with meals and during the day as well!  Liquids are absorbed very quickly, so you want to watch what those are especially if there's any alcohol involved since the body recognizes alcohol as a sugar and sugar is full of calories, which can also stall your weight loss.

The things he highly recommends are:
1) Decreased Calorie Intake (such as above)
2) Increased Water Intake (64oz a day)
3) Increased Physical Exercise (30 minutes a day, get the heart pumping good)
4) Follow up with your personal physician when dieting.  I know I have all three of mine constantly in touch with what I'm doing with any mydietsolutions products.  It keeps them in the loop.

On Vitamins, I take daily:
1) My Multi-Vitamin
2) My Calcium-Magnesium Supplement
3) My Potassium (1/2 of a tablet- prescription strength from doctor here.  Any time you take a diuretic or are on a weightloss program, the doctor tells me we need to watch our Potassium)

On weight loss products I do:
B12 Lipotropics Injections on Monday and Friday (CAN be every 48-72 hours)
Adenosine Sublinguals after each meal to boost metabolism.

For Fitness my plan is:
Mon, Wed, Fri is set up to be at least 30 minutes on the treadmill without any weights.  One of those days I might do 45-60 minutes, and the other 2 a walk/jog  (5 minutes walk, 5 minutes jog).
Tue, Thu, Sat are the days I do my "Walking Away The Pounds Video" with Leslie Sansone using the 1 pound weights.  It's a great toner and calorie burner, plus my kids do the 1 mile one after I'm done!
Of course I've also quit looking for the closest parking spot now when I go to WalMart or the grocery store, so that gets in steps.  I'm constantly cleaning house or doing laundry on the days that my Thyroid pulls me down so I can at least be moving.
Thanks alot for the info.... Your diet sounds like mine.  I am taking the b12lipo pill form from dr. gates right now.  I get the b12 shot once a month from clinic and they do script my phen and water pill since walmart is much cheaper.  I never thought to ask if they would script my b12.  It seems the nurses just check your weight and do your script and send you on your way, they dont really ask if it is working.  Sometimes I think they feel you are there for just the script!!!   I wander if the b12-lipo shot would be better for energy?  I pay 10 for the shot once a month, would it be cheaper to do it myself?  I have been doing the diet shake mix w/ yogurt/peanut butter for flavor every morning to just make sure I eat.  I dont snack much either.  I think I need to just get a routine in place so I can get some fitness in and maybe then the energy will follow.......
Let me know what you think shot/pill?
thanks for the advice/info.
Hello everyone, hope you had a great Easter Holiday! I had my 10th weigh in yesterday and I lost half a pound. I am not really sure what happened, I did great all week eating wise, but I will admit that I didn't exercise (not that I really have been anyway). The doctor told me that since I am at my last 11lbs of weight loss and because of my current height and weight that it is not going to be easy to lose this 11lbs. She said that my body is just completly adjusted to what I eat now so if I continue with what I am eating and don't add the exercise it will be a slow process. I am going to give it every effort to hit the gyrn this monday - friday. My current weight is 146.0 lbs and I have exactly 11 lbs to go.

10th weigh in: 03/22/2008           146.0 lbs total lost this week 0.5 lbs/36.5 lbs to date
Depending on the B12 strength, you can take it once a week.  The one hubby takes is 1,000mcg/ml.  It's strong and gets him through a week really well.  The B12 Lipo helps with the fat movement and processing.  I take the injection and now I've started to also take the pill form in between injections because I want to get these last 8 pounds (I can't BELIEVE I'm that close to my initial goal!!!) off and go on maint.  
As for cost, you'd just have to go to the site and figure it up per shot... and remember that it's 1,000mcg per shot.
My Plateau Broke!!!!
I'm down 1.4 pounds this week, so now I've lost 29 POUNDS total!!
This is so exciting!!!
Greetings Everyone,

Friday, March 21, 2008.  I had my 1st B-12 injection.  I went to Dr. Gupta's office in Greenbelt, MD.  I would have to agree with some of the previous entries.  The office visit was a little different but all in all; the staff were very nice and they made me feel comfortable.  I weighed 250.8 llbs.  My next weigh in is Aprl 18, 2008.  
       I also joined Bally Total Fitness club and changed my eating habbits alot.  However, I am not copletely following the diet plan Dr. Gupta gave me but I certainly stay in the 1500-1800 per day calorie zone.  Mostly every thing I consume is Fat free and low calorie products.  I feel extremely excited and happy.  I will write back on the 18th at my next weigh in.  Pray for me please! (seriously).

Thanks.
Dont worry about the diet plan..one of the assistants is taking the phen. & the b12 shot too & she doesnt even follow the plan! lol i looked @ the plan and i thought it was ridiculous..so i just eat things in moderation & drink lots & lots of water...and exercise!
This is so cool... had to go shopping for smaller pants today LOL!  And these are those kind that actually sit below the belly button.  I still have a bit to go, but this is now becoming a lot of fun to watch the changes!!!  Am still doing the B12 Lipotropics shot, but I'm only doing it once a week, and the pill form the other days now.
I'm also doing the Walking Away the Pounds 2 mile walk to kinda change things up.
This is so cool!
Ok , I need some help understanding the B12.  I started in Nov. at a weightloss clinic and I have been getting a B12 12 shot about once a month. I believe it is straight B12.  They had never offered it but I requested it because of what I was hearing about it.  I also read about the B12 lipotropics injections/ lipo bc pills.  I ordered the lipo bc from dr. gates dietsolutions online.  I just started with the lipo bc pill and had notice just one/two a day I have had a little more energy.  I have also seen some other sites selling the lipo b12, do u know what the difference may be?  I need to lose atleast 50lbs and I have not been really doing it.  I need the energy!!  I want to get up and start walking or having the energy to do something!!  I am also taking the phentermine 37.5 and a water pill.  I have never been a big eater to be honest, but I am a water drinker. I was told that since I dont really eat I have shut my metabolism down?  I also heard of other place that people are taking like 5 different prescribed pills and lose the weight quickly.  they are also given a stricter diet plan besides just being told 1200 cal a day.  I think with the phen u have to exercise some what to get the weight to come off, and I need energy to do it.  I had lost about 10lbs and went back up about 4lbs so lost total about 6 lbs only since Nov 07'.

So what is the differences  in the b12/b12lipo pills/injections? what is the cheapest way to do it? where do u order from?

I am looking for any help or advice!!!!

Thanks for any advice.
Girl I looked at the diet plan paper like...."Is He really serious???????"  lol........but I am doing very good so far.  I steped on the scale this morning and it said 241.  So I am on my way.  I am just so sore from the gym.  My body is not use to it...... lol :-)
hola guys, i havent checked in in nearly 2 weeks...had Spring break & had a little too much fun! Which means I had quite a few cheat days & missed the gym some but...somehow still managed to loose about 7 or 8 pounds in the last 2 weeks. I thought the scale was lying ;)
But, when I went to get dressed for church on Easter, my pants that USED to fit quit nice, were a Baggy MESS. A good mess though =) Although it threw me for a loop on what to wear instead, I wasnt complaining ;)
I'm going to resume better habits now that my break is over & everythings sliding back to normal...goin back to the gym, low calorie/fat diet...oh yeh, I've been taking the b12 injections/lipo for about 3.5 weeks now...just ordered the pills for in between use & also the cell press pills...hope it helps!! Good luck to everyone..I just spent about 20 minutes getting updated...Congrats to you all!!!
The initial weight I lost was 19 pounds in 6 weeks on the B12 Lipotropics pill form (LipoBC on mydietsolutions site).  The B12 + Lipotropics injection is prescription strength and you tend to get faster results with it.  There is also a B6 + B12 + Lipotropics injection which gives you even more sustained energy (the B6 sustains the B12 energy).

I could only afford the pills at first and I did great!!  Then I simply got tired of pills, so I went to the injectable form later.  I'm sold on it... it works for me, and nothing else would.
The injection with the B6 added is what I'd go with if I was needing the energy and a good calorie burn.
But you have to remember to do your part in all of it (calories, exercise and water).  The easiest exercise and least expensive is walking.  Get a Leslie Sansone Video and plug it in and walk those pounds away... it's a great workout!
Hey, girl... I hear ya!
I went shopping yesterday for pants (WITHOUT drawstrings!!!).  It's been a very long time since I've purchased a pair of jeans!  In September I was going out of an 18 and approaching a 20.  That's when I said "NO way".  The pants I got yesterday were 14.
Today I went top shopping.  All mine in my closet were size 2XL so I could cover the fat.  Well... I tried on a Medium today and it fit perfectly... but I just couldn't bring myself (yet) to have a form-fitting shirt on, even though the fat roll is barely even there anymore.  So I went with a Large (plus I have a long torso, so the Large made it come down farther).
I'm stoked!!!  And hubby is.... very happy LOL!!!
Talk about breaking through a plateau... things are going really well, especially energy-wise!!  I did the 3 mile Walking Away the Pounds with the weights... omgosh!!!  It's hard to believe that 6 months ago I was in bed most of the day, and today I am up and going from 6am until 10pm.  The B12 Lipo works!
Good for you lady. You are truly loving yourself and at the moment you decided to do that things started going your way.
God Bless
God Bless
Well,
It's day 11 for me and Im down 8.5 pounds. Is that good? I have to say it has NOT been easy although today I feel the best I have felt all week. The  Dr says I could be 125 pounds. Honestly I haven't been that since I was 20 years old, And I'm pushing 40. So that is hard for me to imagine. But I'm taking one day at a time and hope to be  138 by the time I visit VEGAS on April 16th. Thats 12 pounds in 20 days. Is that even possible? I can see it! I guess if I can visualize it, It can be reality.
Hey Diva!

I have a few questions for you.  How often do you go to get your injection and how much of a dossage the doc gives you.  Your results are phenomenal!!!
Okay so, I weigh 149 lbs..and I'm 5'4".  I need to lose about 25 lbs.  My best friend works at a weight loss clinic that offers the shots and so she got me like 6 of them.  She said it's the B12 plus a fatburner but she didn't say what...I'm assuming it's the phen or something.  The liquid is red.  But anyway, she was the same size as me and has lost over 20 lbs in a couple of months.  I've been taking them once a week and I am about to take the third one tomorrow...I HAVENT LOST A POUND. I haven't gained but I haven't lost either. I'm so disappointed. I haven't completely changed the way I eat but I have substituted more healthy meals.  I don't exercise like I should but I thought I would still lose at least a few pounds.  Any suggestions?  What kind of diet are you guys on and exercise habits??
Hello!

Phendermine is the appetite suppressant pill my doctor gave me.  Here is a website that sells them.  The blue pill is the one I am on.  Hopefully this will help you.....

http://www.247phentermine.com/category.aspx?catCode=phentermine_main&referer=campaign.aspx
Hello, I am a 20 year old student who will graduating in May so I have not much time for myself let alone diet & exercise at the moment...I am considering the B12 shot at the end of May so I will have time to lose weight the right way.  Is there anyone who can help me find a doctor in the Hampton Roads area in Virginia it would be greatly appreciated!

PLEASE and Thank You!!!  And Congratulations 2 everyone who have set goals & accomplished them. In a year or so I hope 2 be just like you all.
Thanks so much for the compliment!  Yes, I have finally began loving myself.  I realize a majority of my weight problem is my Thyroid, but as I start losing weight I also find myself dealing with issues that I've needed to just let go of!  Anger and hurt when carried around inside does a lot of damage.  It seems like as those fat pockets break up, sometimes something that I haven't thought of in years emerges (along with the pain, anger or resentment) and I have to at that moment say "Yes, that happened.. Yes, I felt this or that... and now I choose to let it go, it's not mine anymore".  There IS a mental process to weightloss as well, and when I get that realed in... things go a lot smoother!
The B12 Lipotropics have honestly helped me tremendously as well.  They really got the ball rolling, and the staff at Dr. Gates' office have really helped me plow through all of this so that I can get on with my new life and enjoy it.  I'm blessed.
Hi Lexie I am 5'4 150 pounds and my first week on the B12 and Phen was disappointing too. At the end of the first week I lost 1 pound. I felt defeated.
Its been hard to move the scale. I literally had to exercise 6 days straight 45 minutes on the treadmill in a sauna suit to get my body to WAKE-UP! You may have to do the same. Also, my Dr does not want me eating after 5pm. And it's very hard to do, but I'm finally seeing the scale move. I started at 158 and I just hit 150 after 11 days. Do not get discouraged. If you really want this you're going to have to get hard-core and make the adjustments. You have to exercise. And try not eating after 5 or 6. It's hard but I have my dinner at work at 4:30. Weird I know but I'm finding not eating with the family to be kind of relaxing :) You can do it.
wassup everyone my sister has tried the b12 injections and she had lost 20 pounds or more less than 2 months..I have 40 pounds to lose =( I cant believe i gained that extra 20 pounds so dissapointing..but anyway i wanna post this cuz some seems like they are paying way too much..this is located in north las vegas called vegas valley medical center 4830 w. lone mountain rd. las vegas nv 89130 (702)645-8555 i think its 290 dollars but with their brochure u get 30 dollar discount so its 250 8 shots for 8 weeks with 1 month supply of pills..I called another doctor who does it and they charged 200 first visit then 60 dollars after that..they didnt tell me how many shots i get..number there is (702)629-7495 goodluck to every1 ..
OMgosh!!!!!!!!!!!
I hit my next goal of a 30 pound loss overall !!  I am now in the 150's!  This is so cool!  I tweaked my exercise routine and stayed closer to the 1200 calorie mark, drank my water, and also these past two weeks added the B12 Lipotropics Pills (LipoBC from mydietsolutions) to the mix and the plateau broke last week, and then this week...
I lost another 1.2 Pounds this week to make my weightloss 30.2 pounds overall!!!
Plus... I've also lost another inch in my waist, making my inch loss 9" there.
And my % Body fat is down to 30.1 which is 1.4% lower than the previous month!
This is so cool!!
congrats revins! and i have good news too! i've lost 21 lbs!!! :-)  I feel really happy & finally I think I can lose this weight once & for all ! My next weigh-in is the 10th..I hope I'm down some more by then! Keep up the good work everyone !!
Revins, Congradulations!
I weighed in this Sat at a surprising 148. So that was a 10lb difference in 14 days. I'm happy with that. 23 more to go and I mean GO! Never come back.
My weight seems to fluctuate alot in a day. I think my scale stinks also.
But anyway it's Monday and I'm enjoying my plain black coffe and hard boiled egg. I actually am enjoying it because I have on a skirt from the back of my closet I couldn't zip up 2 weeks ago. Have a great day everyone!
Hello everyone, sorry I have not been able to get on for about a week. I've been so busy with work and home life. I weighed in on Saturday for my 11th weigh in and lost another 2 lbs this week for a total of 38.0 lbs total lost in 11 weeks; thats a average of 3.45 pounds a week since I started. My current weight is 144.6 lbs and I feel absolutly great! I am in a size 6 jeans and size 8 work pants. I have 9 more lbs to go and I can only imagine how hot I will look when those last 9 are gone. I have a strategy. I pay monthly for my program and this coming weekend the 5th will be my 4/4 saturday from the last time I paid and then on the 12th I will pay for 4 more weeks which will give me the shot and pills all the way to May 10th. My plan is to take the next 3 weeks exercising very hard, crunches (working those abs), working my thighs and hips, dieting really good and trying to not cheat! This way I can drop the last 9 lbs in 3 weeks and use my last 2 weeks as a maintanence before I stop going to my clinic. I would love to do the maintanence longer, but I drive 2 hours and 15 minutes round trip every Saturday for this and it's getting tiring. Wish me luck on this plan, I think I can do it! I have not been in a size 6, oh my gosh since at least 8th grade. And I was never fat, just a little thick and muscular so this feels great. The way my man puts his hands on me makes all of this worth it. In the last 2 weeks I feel like a totally different person, I have lost a total of 38lbs, got a brand new 2008 car, bought a brand new wardrob, my debt is practically non exsistant and my career is going great!!! It's amazing how much a little confidence can give you!

11th weigh in: 03/29/2008            144.6 lbs total lost this week 2.0 lbs/38.0 lbs to date
Everyone is doing so AWESOME!!!!
Congrats "39 to go", "Stoney", "LoSing" and all the others on here that are seeing success!!!!  Wooooo Hoooooo!!!
I was cleaning out closets today for our Spring garage sale and tried on my swimsuit from last season (which I always wore shorts over LOL).  Hubby said "I bet it doesn't even fit anymore" and I said "It'll fit really well now"..... I put it on and it's too big!!!  There's no big butt to hold it down any more ROFLOL!!!!  Sooooooo guess I'll be shopping for a swimsuit as well LOL!!!  This is just so awesome!!
I ran for half of my treadmill total today.  My energy level is phenomenal!  I love it!!
Hope everyone else's week is just as wonderful!!!  God Bless!
I have a question. Sat when we went for our weigh in, I expressed to the Dr that I felt I could handle more that 30 mg of the phen. She agreed and upped me to 37.5. When she gave me the prescription the pills are yellow and black.the say Phentermine HCL. I thought they would be white with blue specs. Should I be concerned about anything? I feel a slight, very slight difference. But I feel like it's losing it's power around 6PM.
Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Truly
Wendy(Stoney1968)
OMG HELP!!

When I first started the phen, for the first 2 days my heart was racing. But then the side effect went away. But ever since last Saturday, its been racing again! Anyone else experiencing this side effect??
long time revins great to see ur on target! im so not! ive been stuck on size 14 for two months now! : ( im a major emotional eater.. and have been craving/eating foods i dont even like to eat! i started walking an hour a day 3 xs a wk to start getting in the habbit of making time to excercise but i im just so stressed and unmotivated! i lost 50 pounds and gained 6 back i lost 2.5 of that and still have 3.5 to get back on target. i still need to drop 2 dress sizes (estimating about 25-30 lbs for me) im at 195 Lbs ive just been stuck in this rut i feel like i cant even loose this next 10 pounds!!! how did anyone here get out their rut?
I don't feel gittery. The only thing I have is the cotton mouth. I hope this Dr is ripping me off with knock-off Phen.
Great success stories!!!
Is everyone taking phen and which type? capsules? tablets? Are you taking anything else with it?  Besides diet, what fitness programs are you doing?    How much weight , how fast are you losing?  Looking to see If I am doing the same as everyone and why I dont see the weight loss results like everyone else....

Thanks for all your help/advice.
HELLO EVERYONE , I AM STILL AROUND AND LOSING. LOL I JUST BEEN REAL BUSY WITH WORK.

STARTED 2-16-08: 213.PDS
3-16-08: 190PDS.  23 PDS I HAVE LOST. I CAN NOT WAIT TO FIND OUT HOW MUCH MORE WEIGHT I LOST. I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED........YALL HAVE A GOOD ONE

PS: I AM ON PHENTERMINE, B12/B6/LIPO COMBO SHOT. FYI

QUESTION. AM I THE ONLY GUY IN HERE. LOL PEACE
That's the exact thing that keeps me from taking stuff like Phen... I get major heart flutters.  I tried it years ago and felt really weird and went to the minor ER and they said I was having PVCs.  Now anytime I take anything like Prednisone to help me get over the hump on a sinus infection or bronchitis, or even most antibiotics, I have the chest flutters.  Never had them until I took Phen... maybe a coincidence, not sure.
I'd go get checked out... it's no fun to have them.
Long time no "see", girlfriend!  Glad to see you online again!
I know about the ruts... hit a plateau for almost a month, then crashed through it again.  I mixed up my workouts and threw my body a curve ball and got it to losing again.  Plus, it seems that when I drank an Electrolyte Drink called something like
Electrolyte Stamina" by LiquiMins... I felt sooo good!  With the weather changes, I think I got a bit de-hydrated because I wasn't getting all my water in and I honestly think my lytes were out of whack.  Might give it a try.  I picked it up at a healthfood store.  Or even Pedialyte will work... Gatorade has too much sugar for me.
The B12 Lipotropics has done its job so far.. I'm really amazed at how I have so much energy to get things done!  The website where I get mine has also added some new energy bars (Caramel Nut and Mochanut are my favorites) and I've been eating them for breakfast as a change instead of my oatmeal, and then many times I'll eat the oatmeal for supper because I'm simply not that hungry!  I'm definitely getting into a habit of eating differently... thank goodness!!!
yea it is getting kind of bothersome. my mom checked my heart rate wednesday and it was 114, and then yesterday i skipped the pill and it was 104..but today i took the pill but i havent checked my heart rate yet. idk i think when i go to the doc on thursday i'll ask if i can get put on a lower dose or something
Wishing you the best, girl.  Let us know how you do over the weekend!
im gonna try that liqui mini drink and change up my excercise routine. thanks.
thanks girl..i did okay this weekend and i'm feeling better.I think the problem is that I was takin the pill too late in the day, and it was causing me all those crazy side effects. But if I take it early (around 9) , then I dont have any of those problems. I stayed off of it for Sunday, and I lost 1/2 a pound over the weekend, so that's pretty good I guess. My weigh in is on Thursday, and I've lost 10 more pounds since my last one. Wish me luck everyone!
Well I made my appt for the B-12 shot and phentermine.  I dont get to go until May 5th (unless they have a cancellation).  I would like to lose 50-60 lbs and know that will probably take 3-4 months.  Is it safe to stay on for that long?  

Where I am going to go (Dr Chou - Rockford, IL) the first appt is $50, and then you go back each week for $20.  That seems reasonable right?  That includes the shot and the meds of course.

Thanks everyone,  you are all such an inspiration and I cant wait to start posting my weight loss success story!
Hey y'all!!
I've been off-line a bit, so it's great to be back and see everyone's progress!
LoSing... glad you're doing better!  Had you in my thoughts...
FutureBikiniMaMa... how did the Electrolyte drink work for you?  

I went to the Chiropractor today since my pant legs were pretty uneven (my sacro joint has been twisted since childhood) and he fixed me up.  Feels MUCH better.  He was like "Wow... I can tell you've lost weight and have been working out!  I can feel the muscles forming along your spine and shoulders".  I was like COOL!!!!!  He did read me the riot act though on "Don't you EVER let your adjustment go as long as you did and just try working through the pain!".  Ouch.  I tend to "stuff" things... like emotions... feelings... and pain.  Then it gets out of hand, and blows up... or I end up injuring myself.  He said luckily my back muscles HAD grown and supported my spine during that month of workouts (during which my spine was waaaay out of alignment).
Neat side note... he also said he was definitely a believer in the B12 Lipotropics, because he SAW the result in me.  So even though I was already convinced it was doing the job... he helped me KNOW it was LOL!!
Have a great week!
I am so inspired by all your comments.  Im mom of two.  thirty two years and not so good self esteem.  I have anxienty real bad sometimes, so at the age of twenty eight I started on medications for depression/anxienty and over the past few years have just slowly gained to the point I'm disgusted.  Im married and work fulltime and far from lazy.  I try to eat right, take my vitimans, and get excercise, but I have had extremely bad leg pain and have had several tests ran over the past year trying to figure out whats wrong so I havent felt good enouph for a real fitness routine.  After reading some of your comments today I went to the nutrition store and bought some B-12 dots that disolve in my mouth.  They are a dose of 5000 mcg and it says to take one tablet daily.  I was just wondering how this dose compares to the shots some of you are taking.  I have had a diabolic panel done and my doctor did not say I was low on Vit B12 will they still prescribe the shot for weightloss?  Also Im 5'4 and Im weighing 174 do you think my doctor will prescribe the phen you have mentioned?  Help! any advice appreciated.  

I know I have not been posting like I used to, it seems like everytime I go to my posts it freezes up my computer and I have to shut it down and restart. Kind of gets a girl frustrated, but for some reason it's fine tonight. I had my 12th weigh in on Saturday and I lost another pound which makes 39lbs total in 12 weeks/3 months which equals 3.25 lbs a week lost on average. I still feel great and I am eating more normal stuff now. Heck I just ate 1 1/2 slices of cheese pizza, the difference is I eat in moderation and know its okay because I didn't really eat much all day just lots of water and veggies. I tell you guys what, I notice such a difference in my body now! I am in size 6 pants for both work and jeans and that is still unbelievable for me. I am so proud of myself for finally doing it and sticking to it this time. I still want to loose the final 8 lbs and get to my goal weight of 135 lbs. I have my appointment on Saturday like usually and it's going to be the last month I pay for. I would like to lose the final 8 lbs with this weekends weigh in and with the next two after that so that I use the last 2 weeks of pills and shot for maintenance. I think I can lose the 8lbs in the next 2 1/2 weeks if I work hard at it, heck if all 4 of them on the "biggest loser" could lose 10+ lbs each last night in a week than I think I can lose 8 in 2 1/2 weeks. Cross your fingures.

12th weigh in: 04/05/2008            143.6 lbs total lost this week 1.0 lbs/39.0 lbs to date
hey revins im doin fine now. glad to see things are going good for u :-) well i had my 3rd weigh in today, and I told them about my heart racing and stuff, so now im on the 15mg dose of phen. Keep working hard 39lbs to go ! And I feel ya about the biggest losers, I'm soo jealous of them for losing like 11lbs in one week! But I'm doing okay so far.Since 2/7, I've lost 22.5 & I'm @ 217.5 right now.  my mini goal is to be 190 by 6/15 and I know I can do it ! So good luck every1
Hi LoSingWeightin08!!  Sooooo glad you told the Dr. about the racing heart and that they adjusted your meds, hon.  Any time you have any weird feelings, I'd be sure to tell them... even if it means losing at a bit slower pace in order to keep you healthy!!

Well.... I LOST 3.6 POUNDS this past week!!!  I am STOKED!!  This is just so cool!!
So now I've lost a total of 31.20 pounds!!!  Once I finally got my head back in the game, the weight loss started up again... amazing!  LOL!!!
I must be getting closer to my ultimate goal weight because I've sure noticed the energy really kicking in now!  I know I was told by at least 2 docs (if not more) that when you use anything supplemental vitamin-wise that it's going to go to the areas that need repairing or made stronger.  The first thing I noticed with the B6/B12/Lipotropics was the clarity of mind, and my lungs seemed to hold more air... but then I found out that blood carries oxygen so when it's built up (like the B12 does) that supplies more oxygen to the body, thus the reason why I felt like my breaths seemed deeper.
I used to struggle during my exercise routines, but now it's like a burst of energy kicks in more and more!  I did the Leslie Sansone 3 Mile Fat Burner this morning and sweat like crazy.  Then I just now got back from taking the dog for a 1 mile walk.  I'm amazed!
I know what 39-to-go was saying about body changes... it still boggles my mind to see just a few pockets of fat on the sides of my thighs and a bit around the belly compared to the huge pear-shape body I used to have... this is so incredible!
Best wishes to all!!
hey girl! glad to see ur doing soo well :-) how many pounds are u away from ur goal? Well not much is going on with me.. I dropped a pound and a half since my last weigh-in on Thursday so thats good news..well keep me updated on how ur doing!
Hallo;

Everyone... so i have been reading this forum for the last month or so and i must say congrats to all of you. Anyhow, my co-worker had told me about Dr. Gupta of Greenbelt, MD so i went to see her exactly March 26th- and received my first shot and pills for the next three weeks. Today marks my first three week installment and i have lost 13lbs. But here is the thing, and i hope someone can shed a light into this.... the first 5 days i lost 9lbs and the remaining 4lb i basically lost in the last 16 days-two wks( struggling).

I know you are all thinking that is great... but i have yet to tell you my exercise regiment and diet. Lets start with the diet... the Doc gives you this diet to follow- but i didnt feel like it was something i can follow for the rest of my life because afterall i am looking to change my lifestyle altogether not a temporary fix. So with that being said, i changed it up a bit and my new diet consisted anywhere from 800-1500cals a day, averaging about 1200cals a day, extremes being 1500lb-probably 4-5 times in the three wks period, and 800cals about 4-5 times in the three wks period.

Here is a sample..
Breakfast-1/4 cup of oatmeal with 1/8 cup of skim milk and half a small banana= 200 cals
Snack: Apple or pear= 60-100cals
Lunch: Salad w/out dressing, Salmon, Tilapia or sometimes Lentils or Beans with some fruits= Usually  300-400 cals( Twice or Three times in the three wks i added, one slice of whole grain toast)
Snack: Apple, Pear, Grapefruit, Watermelon=60-100 cals
Dinner: Almost always same as lunch- with maybe an additional fat free yogurt/cottage cheese with fruits=400cals( To add protein/carb after an intense workout)

Although this is more or less a sample, my days always fall under this schedule (5 meals a day)-Protein, a combo of simple and complex carns, fiber and vitamic Cs. And ofcourse on my bad 1500 cals days...i consumed things like white rice(happened twice), and twice in this period of time i have had cups of breyers coffee icecream:)-it was hard to resist.

I exercise about 4-5 times a wk anywhere from 1-2 1/2 hours.
Monday- 45-50 mnts on the elliptical, and one hr of Strength-Weight Training Class (BODY PUMP)
Tuesday- 45 mnts on the elliptical, 45 mnts of a combo class-weight training and fast cardio
Wednesday-45 mnts on the elliptical, 1 hr of Body Pump, and 45 mnts of Spinning
Thursday-45-50 mnts on the elliptical, 30mnts of free weight training, 1 hr of Intermediate step aroebics/ spinning.
Friday-usually off, but i have worked out a couple of the fridays ( Spinning) for 45 mnts
Sat-30-40 mnts of fast walking/light jogging combo
Sunday-30-40 mnts walking, or sometimes BODY PUMPand 45 mnts elliptical.

Oh and here are my stats.
25 years old-Female
Original weight-199lb
Current after 3 wks- 185lb
Height: 5'8-1/2
Medium frame- It seems like my BMR is anywhere from 1600-1800 cals a day.

Sorry about all that, so i guess now i can come to my questions, shouldnt i have lost more than 13lbs by now- what am i doing wrong.. PS, the pills worked only in the first two wks, but this last wk i felt like some of my cravings are sneaking up on me, shd i ask for a higher dosage ( i was given the 30gm) and last but not least, it seems many of you get the shot once a wk as oppose to once in three wks... could this be a factor as well-HELP PLEASE I AM ABOUT TO GIVE UP.

Hello to Everyone,

I have been reading this forum for a couple of days.  I Started B-12 and phentermine on Tuesday.  I will weigh in next Tuesday  I hope I do as well as a lot of you have.   You all have had a great deal of success.  Keep it going.  I will let you know what my total is on Tuesday.
Hey, girlfriend!!  I, right now, am 157.8 and my goal is 152... so like 6 pounds!!!!
I think I may go a bit more though, since I've started losing again.

I had a nice surprise today.  I've been stretching my MDS bars and my B12 Lipotropics out until I get my monthly mad money from hubby (he is so awesome... I'm a SAHM, so he always gives me money to spend on whatever I want), so I went to Dr. Gates' website to figure out how to spend my allowance (I feel like a teenager ROFLOL) and there was a Birthday Sale!  I was like No Way!!  From what I read it's Doc's birthday and so everything is 20% off.  So.... I ordered LOL.  I am a major blue-light special type of person LOL!!!  So I'm a happy camper.
I weigh in tomorrow.  I've been trying to do really well on watching my sodium so my Blood Pressure will stay down.  Everything has salt, it seem like.  Makes it a bit hard.

Well, better get off the computer and go get a good night's sleep!  Hugs!!
Well, I decided to start adding weight training to my daily workouts this week and ended up GAINing 1.4 pounds LOL!!  Oh well, it's the start of a new week so I'll just keep plugging on!!  I stocked up on my MDS bars so I'm set for a few weeks now!

Hope you're doing well!  Have a great week.
Dont worry about the 1 lb gain..its muscle! Muscle weighs more than fat & will help u out in the long run. Keep up the good work & u'll b @ ur goal weight soon! 50lbmorelikeit, I go 2 Dr. Gupta's office too & I dont follow the diet either. But congrats on ur weight loss! Everyone else-- I hope you all are still staying on track :-)
I kinda figured it was muscle.  I've noticed more definition in my calves and when I'm blow drying and curling my hair in the morning I notice my arms are more shaplier.  Woot!!!
I'm not so depressed now LOL!!  
Thanks for the support, LoSing!
where do i get that electrolyte drink at?
Most any health food store should have it.  It sure did help my leg cramps!  Also, CoQ10 is supposed to help for leg or muscles cramps as well.

BTW... found out that my Thyroid has now pretty much gone out.  So they started me on Synthroid to help the TSH levels.  Get this... the side effects of synthroid are hair loss and weight gain!  So I was like "What?!?!"   But then I talked to my Endo some more and he told me that I should go ahead and stay on the B12 Lipotropics because it will actually counteract some of the bad side effects.  The B12 will combat the lack of energy and the Lipotropics will help push the by-products of the Synthroid on through my liver.  So I've been on it a week and I've pretty well stayed the same weight this week... so I'm happy LOL!
wow maybe you wont even have to worry about those side effects. but thats why i opted off the birth control pills. i was nervous about weight gain. it sucks you dont have a chioce but like i said maybe you wont even have that issue maybe it will do the opposite on your body and help you loose or just keep off weight! hey you never know!
I sure hope so!  Right now the worst thing I've noticed is an over-active colon... and my appetite is raised (well, I just tend to eat faster).  It feels like the one time I was heavily medicated after a brain stem infection and my appetite went crazy... sure don't want all the weight I've worked so hard to get off, to come back!!  Yeow!!!
Reading this forum is truly inspirational.  I have been on the B12 shot since mid March.  I have lost about 20 pounds and that is without exercise.  I haven't been following the diet plan either.  After reading all the posts, I am def going to start an exercise program.  I feel great and others have noticed a difference in my appearance.  My clothes are fitting much looser and my Kangaroo pouch is looking much smaller.  I'm 27 years old.  I'm about 5'9'' and my starting weight was 247.  I'm down to 227 now.  I would love to be at about 190.  I have never been thin, so I don't expect to be skinny. I want to be healthy.  I carry my weight very well and when I tell people how much I weigh, they never believe me.  I carry most of my weight in my chest and that is going down too (thank God)!!!  
I just wanted to say that reading this forum (while I'm supposed to be working) has really inspired me.  Keep up the good work!!  

Oh and to the person who was looking for a center in the Hampton/Newport News area, the # is 595-1064.
Well, everything seems to be going well with the Synthroid.  My appetite has been up somewhat, but I'm starting to reach for better choices instead of how I used to just mindlessly eat.  I stocked up on bars from mydietsolutions so my cabinet has some great choices now (my favorite used to be their Caramel Nut by not it is DEFINITELY the Coconut Almond Crunch... omgosh!!!  It is wonderful!).
I'm still doing my 3 mile "Walk Away the Pounds" DVD to get in good exercise and the B12 Lipotropics is definitely giving me the energy I need.  I walked for 30 minutes yesterday morning, another 15-minute dog-walk, and then 48 minute 3 mile WATP!!  I have energy to burn now!  Whoda thought that the Thyroid could cause so many problems when out of sync?!?!
Now if I could only remember that WATER!!  I have a hard time with getting all my water in... don't know why.
Best wishes to all my fellow "loser friends"!!!!!
Well, this is just LIVING PROOF that the scale IS NOT the only way to measure success!!!  
Not only have I LOST right at 30 pounds, but I've also LOST 22 Inches (that I KNOW of... possibly more)!!!!!  I've made it a point to make healthier choices when reaching for foods.  One of the things I've really changed is breakfast.  I hit MyDietSolutions' last sale and got several boxes of their Protein Bars so I could have them for breakfast and as snacks (OMgosh... they are sooooo good!!).  I've also been very faithful in my exercise program as well.
This is soooooooo COOL!!!!
Congrats!!!!! Ur on a roll, keep it goin! As for me..I'm gonna stop weighn myself every day, and just weigh in on Thursdays. Hope I do okay!
Okay Im inspired by the voices of many!  just ordered my B12 lipo and Phentermine.  Today I am 238 lbs & 5'11.  I want to get down to 195 lbs.  Wish me luck!
Hello! I am new to this forum and I just wanted to say CONGRATS to everyone on here! Isn't it exciting to see the lbs just fall off?! I just joined a weight loss clinic in the Canton, Oh area last Monday and at my weigh in yesterday I've lost 8.2 lbs in a week!! They started me on my B12 shots yesterday. I have to go twice a week to weigh in. Every Monday is when I get the shot. I'n 24 years old and have a 22 month old I've been battling with weight loss basically my whole life and I think this is finally the way to beat it! :) I'm 5'2 and i started out at 207 lbs I am down to 198.8 lbs in just 1 week!!! Its so exciting!!!!

Keep up the GREAT work everyone and I will keep you posted!!
Thank you!
I've been having a rough time lately.  The Synthroid really makes me want to eat faster, not exactly MORE.  I do good portion-wise because Dr. Gates' plan is kinda stuck in my head LOL... it's just I think sometimes that my stomach is saying "Dang!  Did this woman lose all her teeth or what?!"  Plus I keep taking the B12 Lipotropics pills so that helps a whole lot as well.
Hope all is going well with you!
Have an awesome week!!
Hi!

After a week of reading these posts, I've decided to join the forum. I just went and had my b12 shot today. Unfortunately, since I have a heart murmur and have been prone to palpitations, I'm not taking the pills. I'm seeing Dr. Gupta too. (Well, going to her office anyway. Haven't seen her yet.) I've been kinda sorta been going to a boot camp for the last 4 weeks (Charm City Adventure) and I've seen some weight loss on the scale; not really in my clothes, but I do feel a lot better/healthier. I haven't changed my eating yet either. I have to take a trip to the store after I get paid...come on stimulus check!... So good luck to all and glad to be a part of the fam. :-D

Stats:

Height - 64in.
Start weight pre boot camp- 299lbs (4/19/2008)
Start weight of B12 regimen- 293lbs (5/14/2008)
I came to this med help because I was looking for someone and I found it. She is mommacora we used to be in a forum together but the forum was banned. Now the members open it again.  I see that you cannot talk about phen freely. I belong to this forum loseweight34.darkbb.com. There you will find where to buy phen and other sources of how to lose weight. They are not selling phen they are just a group of people that share their sources. I hope it help
This is a great forum. Very motivating. I just started on the B12 lips injections last week and phen too. I have lost at least 5 pounds but most remarkable is the inches that keep melting away with little effort. Hope it continues. I need to lose 25 pounds.
thanks for the site. I'll have to check it out. But I can't take then phen bc of my heart. i'm researching for natural/herbal appetite suppressants.
The Lipo B injections are awesome, they make your body burn fat by assisting your liver. They are simply B12 and 3 amino acids, so nothing to hurt you.
As far as a supplement I have done some research and read that one called 7 Keto, with sensible diet and exercise has shown a weight loss of 10 pounds a month. It speeds your metabolism, all natural.
Hi!
My english is not too good, but i am going to try !!!
I started about a month ago with b12/phen/water pills..and i lost a total of 30 pounds..
I feel so good!!!
Hello everybody, I started the B12 shot and phetermine pills on Saturday 5/17 I feel great so far! I haven't been binge eating like I usually do and I am more energetic! Weighed n at 220lbs 5/16! Wish me luck!

I am currently on Phen/B12/Lipo shots.  I was wondering about the pills that you all take on the days you don't have shots.  Does anyone take the lipotropic pills from gnc and is there a difference from the lipo bc pills?  What are the ingreds/mg of the lipo bc pills.  Their website didn't have that listed, only the amino acids inside.  Thanks in advance.
Update...
weighted today....Lost 9 more...Total of 37 pounds in a month and a half!!
I am so Happy!!!
Well... just checking in here.  Wish I had better news, but since I've started the Synthroid for my Thyroid disease... the biggest side effects I'm experiencing are Weight Gain (lovely) and hair loss (oh joy).  I was down to 158 which was a 30 pound loss and maintained it really well until the stupid Thyroid decided to totally quit on me.  The Synthroid is working as far as all my Thyroid levels (except the Antibodies which will always be there because of the disease) are right in the middle of normal now.
I called Dr. Gates' office at MyDietSolutions and they're sending me out the B6/B12/Lipotropics for weightloss, which worked awesomely before.  I'm also going to take the LipoBC pills in between shots.  I stocked up on their Caramel Nut bars and another bar from GNU foods since it has like 12 grams of fiber in it.  I think I'm "Loaded for Bear" as we say in Texas... so I'm just going to go back to my original gameplan and tackle this thing again!
Hope all are doing well!!  Have a great holiday weekend!!!
I am so sorry that I have not been able to be here for the past ump some weeks like I used to be, I was still having trouble logging on and just so busy with work and being on a laptop all day long it made me not even want to look at a computer during my personal time. THE GREAT NEWS IS I DID IT GIRLS!!!! As of April 26th, 2008 I weigh 135lbs (And still do today on May 28th, 2008) I lost a total of 47lbs in 14 weeks. I feel absolutely fantastic and you can imagine how hot I look!!! I want to congradulate everyone else on the sucess they have had with this life-style-change. Now we just need to stick together and blog as much as possible to support the rest of us who are trying to reach their goals and also for the people that achieved theirs to help with the maintance, cause it's harder when you come off the shot and pills. I wanted to do 1-2 months of maintenance, but the 2 hour roundtrip drive every saturday was a killer for me. I have been doing sit-ups on my big ball for the past 4 weeks and lets just say my six pack is about 6 weeks away. My stomach is looking so good right now you almost can't even tell I've had two kids or that I used to weigh 182 lbs only 5 months ago. And guess what, I am even in a size 4 pants now!!! WOW!!! I went from a size 12/14 to a size 4 in under 5 months. And just like revins said it's not just the scale that matters, besides loosing the 47 lbs I have also lost a total of just over 50 inches in my neck, ribs, bust/chest, waist, mid-section, hips and thighs. I lost 9 inches alone in my waist, 14+ inches alone in my mid-section, 8 inches in my hips and 6 inches off each thigh!!! My % Lean Body Mass went from a 30.3 (in January) to a 22.5 today. Keep it up everyone and to those of you just getting started, well you could be me in no time at all sitting here posting your success story!!!

CHECK OUT MY NEW PICTURES OF THE NEW ME ON MY PROFILE PAGE!!!

13th weigh in: 04/19/2008             138.5 lbs total lost past 2.0 weeks 5lbs/44 lbs to date
14th and final  weigh in @ home 04/26/2008 135.5 lbs total lost this week 3.0 lbs/47 lbs  to date

You look great!!  Congrats!!
I envy you being able to do your exercises on the ball.  My back really starts screaming on core exercises.  I guess that's why the B6/B12/Lipotropics injections and the LipoBC pills for the non-shot days was such a God-send for me.  I could do the walking and stuff which burned calories, but the shots and pills really helped with the belly fat that I couldn't exercise off.  They're great tools and I'm so glad they're safe to use!
Best of wishes on your maint. program!!!  Keep up the good work and PLEASE keep us posted!
Hey everyone,

Heres my update....
I weighed in on the 23rd at 212lbs (lost 8lbs)
And on the 30th at 208lbs (4lbs)
  Total of 12 lbs in 2 weeks!!
      I have to say I did get a little discouraged this week when I ony lost 4lbs but I refuse to give up this time and I am just going to make it up next week! I am shooting for 5lbs this week! Wish me luck!=) Keep up the good work ladys!
Hello!!

Update...went back to get weighed...Lost 9 more pounds!!! Wohooooo!!!
A total of 46 pound in two months!!!
I can't wait to hit the 50 pounds!!!

Let me try to put the dates:

Start Weight: 4/02/08-410
1st weigh in:  4/08/08-400(-10) Total Weigth Loss: 10
2nd weigh in: 4/18/08-390(-10) Total Weigth Loss: 20
3rd weigh in: 5/05/08-386 (-4)  Total Weigth Loss: 24
4th weigh in: 5/13/08-385 (-1)  Total Weigth Loss: 25
5th weigh in: 5/22/08-373 (-12) Total Weigth Loss:37
6th weigh in: 6/05/08-364 (-9)  Total Weigth Loss: 46
Hi Ladies..

A friend of mine starting taking the B12 shots last year and did great.  This was the time that I slowed down with working out because I was working full time and going to school full time and got burnt out I guess.  So I decided to start with the B12 shots.  One day I just woke up and said this is something that I want to try for myself and see how successful I am.  Well I did on Friday June 6th I went to my first appt and got the shot along w/ the pills.  So far so good.  Starting weight w/ clothes on 206.  Let's see where I am when I go to get my next shot.  I look forward to all the support from you guys.  This forum is Awesome..
What program are you doing?  I need to drop about 50 lbs but get so discouraged when it takes forever to lose a lb.  Anything to help me out would be great.  Are you only getting B12 shots or are you taking anything else?  Any side effects?
I haven't done anything as far as working out.  Planning on trying to do maybe some running prob just some cardio (Billy Blanks Tapes!) because it's so hot here..
I've taken the B12 shot onces.. like a week ago.. and I am taking the pills. every morning....haven't seen any side effects.. only thing they said was that the shot makes you fertile.. which is not good for me! LOL.. Havent' seen anything yet, If I do.. I will surely share..
I WANT TO START TAKING THE B12 SHOT, BUT I HAVE NO CLUE ON WHERE TO GO TO GET STARTED, YOU CAN REACH ME ON SOABOVEMISTRESS1.COM OR ***@**** . MY FRIEND LOST 20 LB SO FAR AND IT HAS ONLY BEEN TWO MONTHS. SOUNDS LIKE A WINNER TO ME. WELL PLEASE LET ME KNOW I LIVE IN VA BEACH AND U GOT TO BE SEXIER U KNOW CAUSE IM ALREADY SEXY LOL..

ANGIE
Thought I'd check in with the group.  I went through some major Thyroid problems, mainly the medication Synthroid.  That's some wicked stuff and for someone that doesn't tolerate it well, it made problems even worse!

I ended up slowly creeping up in my weight, couldn't exercise at all because of severe muscle cramps, my moods were horrible and migraines were a daily occurrence.  I kept telling the doctor of all the side effects (for two months), but he just said to hang in there.  Well, I finally had enough and dumped him AND my primary care and found a new doctor.  She said "Obviously, the Synthroid is NOT something you can take and we'll go a different route."  She said she was amazed I didn't gain all the 30 pounds back as bad as my system was going... but I told her I was staying on the B12 Lipotropics and it was keeping some of the hunger and pounds at bay, I guessed.    She said she had no problem with me taking that and I gave her all of Dr. Gates and MyDietSolutions' information so both of them will stay in the loop as to my care.  That was such a relief!  She also changed me to Armour Thyroid which is an all-natural prescription for Thyroid Supplementation and I've not had the headaches like before!

Plus... I LOST 1.2 POUNDS this week!!  I'm so excited!!!  So I'm going towards that goal of 152 again and at least now I feel like the Thyroid meds aren't going to fight me this time.  Whew!
I started taking the b12 shots in March, and i have been dieting as well. no excercise yet but im working on that asap!

I have been struggling with my weight for years, it has been such a personal struggle and finally i decided to do something about it.

my 1st weigh in, i could not believe i weighed 367 Pds. I was so devastated, im 27 yrs old, no children, i have a great family and a successful career, yet all my life, i couldnt control this weight problem. my family and everyone around me told me i needed to do gasteric, that i could ever loose all this weigh on my own...

the power of the mind and the law of attraction with will power go a long way, im a perfect example of it...

I have lost a total of 35 Pounds and dropped 6 pant sizes in 3 months. You guys dont even know how much i have cried, im so proud of myself and i know the best is yet to come.

Im sticking to my plan and im working on getting a personal trainer, i know with my diet and dedication, skys the limit...

i cant wait to see my final results.
i couldnt believe i went from a size 26 in pants to a size 20. what an amazing feeling.

I send all the love & respect to all of you, i know this weight loss journey is never easy, but anything worth having, is worth fighting for.

In just 3 months,
Well, it's day 3 on the Armour Thyroid and I'm still feeling great.  That coupled with the B12 + Lipotropics shot is kicking the Thyroid Disease's bootie LOL!
I'm a very happy camper!
I started Lipo/B6/B12 injections on yesterday 6/16/08. I also take a lot of supplements daily as well. Does anyone else take supplements daily? I'm trying to lose 50lbs, but I don't like taking pills, have anyone experienced weight loss with  the injections alone?
I've done it a few different ways as far as the B6/B12/Lipo injections... and all have worked well.  The shot itself gave me enough energy that I didn't need a huge multi of B6 and B12.  I DO take a Calcium/Magnesium supplement and also a Potassium.  I just started a multi vitamin as well... but I do really well with just the shots.
Viewing 601-800 comments: