B12 Shot
Is the B12 shot safe and do you really lose weigh. how much is the shot
please tell me where to get b 12 shots in illionois or indiana help
DOES THE PILL OR THE PATCH HAVE THE SAME WEIGHT LOSS EFFECT?
To verify...You got the shot a couple times for a starter and where able to stop getting the shot switching to just the pill (phentermine). and then from just the pill to nothing?

I feel like i need a starter and then I’ll be ok.

I just had my 1st baby 2 months ago and am 13 pounds over weight.
I'm looking for a little boost in hopes for just a couple treatments and then hold off the weight on my own.

COMMENTS PLEASE - - ANYONE?
Remember the plain B-12 shots are a LOT different than the Lipotropic fat burning shots!

Anyone looking for shots or a weight loss clinic or Dr. can click on their state in this link.

http://www.asbp.org/locate_physician.php
Does anyone know a Dr in Raliegh/Durham area in North Carolina that give the B 12 shots.  I weight 240 and tired of being fat, I will be 45 years old in 2 weeks, I need help.
I was on the shot & pill for 3 months  lost more when i got the shot every 2 weeks but the office is far so i only got the shot when i went for the pills monthly however the nurse said to buy the b-12 drops , then i had a anurseym was hospitalized i want want to start back on the b-12 but am not sure any adivice will help chicago
ok everyone you convinced me im going to make it to my 1st appt on sat i hope this works keep me in your prayers.i live in az and its to d**n hot to be so over weight........lol ill keep you informed
I signed up a week about to start Alpha Health Care's weight loss program with Dr. Synder. (They have several locations in the LA area. They combine B12 shots 3 times a week along with daily appetite suppressants, multi-vitamin, folic acid, potassium, chromate, and a water pill every other day. If you exercise 20-30 mins daily than you should have 1200 calories per day and 1000 if you don’t exercise. You are suppose to have a low carb high protein diet w/ 2 fruits and as many vegetables a day. It’s nice because you go in 3 times a week to get the shot and get weighed so you can see your progress. They also monitor you to make sure you don’t have any adverse affects to the medicine.

I am telling this works! I have already lost 5 lbs in one week! I have not had any cravings for food or sweets. I eat at the normal times and many times I find that I am forcing myself to eat since I know I should.  I definitely would recommend this to others since these are great results and I have been struggling to lose 30 lbs for the last 5 years.

The cost is $360 for 6 weeks or about $60 a week.
HELLO EVERYONE I 22 YEARS OLD AND KNOW IM LATE ON THE WHOLE B-12 SHOT THING BUT IVE BEEN HEARING ABOUT A DOCTOR MENDEZ IN THE RANDALLSTOWN AREA OF BALTIMORE,MD BUT EVERYONE I ASK DOESNT HAVE HIS TELEPHONE # IF THERE IS ANYONE THAT HAS HIS NUMBER OR ADDRESS IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED BECAUSE I NEED TO GET THIS WEIGHT OFF TO TAKE THE POLICE AGILITY TEST ................................. THANX TO ANYONE WHO RESPONDS!!!!!!!!  : )
Oscar Mendez
Weight Loss Medical Clinic
4600 Wilkins Avenue Suite 106
Baltimore, Md 21229
410-247-9980
I would REALLY appreciate it if ANYONE knows the dosage of the B12 shot along with the site (WHERE on the body) the B12 is injected. Some keeps asking and I have yet to see anyone answer.....HELP!!!!!!
Hello everybody, I have been taking the B12 injection here in San Antonio, TX for about 3 weeks and I have lost 11.2 pds already.  I am very excited and happy.  This is the best thing for me.  I have lost weight and gained weight over the years.  When my doctors gave me a steriod treatment thinking that would help me lose weight I was through with them.  I got off that doctors steriod therapy and and that was over 6 months ago.  I am please with my results. I have 19-25 more pounds to go and I will be happy!  Wish me luck!  And go luck to all of you!
Anyone know where I can get the B12 shots in or near St. Augustine or Ormond Beach, Fl?
PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I posted a site on 7/14/07 where everyone could find a Dr. in their area & people are STILL asking for Dr's? LOL
Yes, I checked it - and thank you.  However, no Dr. listed near my area; I thought maybe someone else might know of a Dr.    
    AJ
Where's this doctor in NY.
For those asking the dose mine is 1000 mcg. I'm getting the shot daily for 30 days, then once a week for 2 months, then once a month for the rest of the year. I had a vit. b12 level of 150. VERY low. I found this out through my neurologist. I'm having pain & weakness in my hands. It's been suggested I have fibromyalgia...the doc hopes the B12 levels will take some of the pain away & I can have a life again!! I hope so too. I've only taken the injection the last 2 days, so I don't know what will come of it. Pain cure AND weight loss? Right on! :)
BTW- You can inject the B12 in your arm like a flu shot, in your thigh, or your buttocks. I have had my hubby give me the shot in the butt! One advantage to being married 20 years...all modesty is GONE. lol
I would like to find a doctor or clinic in the Winter Haven, FL area that supports the B12 injections; anyone know of any?  
I have an appointment on Wed. to begin a weight loss program here in Tampa , FL which includes the B-12 shots.  My goal is to lose 30 lbs.  I have heard nothing but good results from the prrogram.  The lady who answered the phone said she has lost 21 lbs in 1 month.  I plan to exercise and follow the program step by step. TRUST, if I don't see results I will let you all know!!  I am very excited.  
I know a gentleman that has lost 45 pounds in about 10 weeks w/ the B-12 shots and appetite suppressants; he goes somewhere in Tampa, not sure where.  What is the name of the clinic or doctor you are going to go to?  Have you heard anything on a place called Transformations?