B12 Shot
Is the B12 shot safe and do you really lose weigh. how much is the shot
I would like to open one of these clinics up in my area. Does anyone know where to start or who I can call to get information?  Alabama
Looking for a doctor near Lansing, Michigan that gives b-12 and/or lipo injections. If you know of one please post the name/address/phone #...whatever you have or feel free to email me at j_martin14***@****.  THANKS!
I would like to get an invitation, please.
since i  STARTED them...sorry!! lol
i have been on the b12 lipotropic shots for 1 week now. (i went today for my 3rd shot) and i've lost 5lbs! I am doing the shot on tues and fri. and taking 1 half phetermine a day. Im very excited! Im glad it doesn't cost a lot of money, and i don't have to go far to do them either! i FEEL GREAT SINCE I STARED THEM! i wish every1 luck!
I took the b12 shot yesterday. i have some complaints and doubts so far, i have been eating junk like a pig since the shot and im not even sure he actually gave it to me, i didnt feel a needle a pinch or anything.  plus they were trying to make me take a bunch of weight loss supplements with it. I told the doctor that i only wanted yhe shot so supposedly he gave me it with a fatburner called chromium picolinate any one out there can u tell me why im more hungry then energetic?
Hmmmmm!  That doesn't sound right.  Sorry about that.  I started the B-12 shots just wed. and appetite suppressants and it is going well.  I have NO appetite and my enery level is much improved.  I eat the proper foods drink plenty of water and have ALREADY lost 2 lbs. (1st day)  By next weigh in (next week)  I'm sure I will have dropped at least 10 lbs. I will let you know for sure. Check with your doc. again.  GOOD LUCK!!!
I lost 5lbs.  my first week with the b-12 shot and phentermine combo.  That is insane for me because no matter how much I have exercised in the past and no mater what weight loss program i was on, I was lucky to lose 2 lbs. a week.  I have noticed such a huge difference.  I can't wait until weigh in next week!  (I can't even believe that I just said that :).
Hey San Antonio Girl! I am about to start B12 this week on the Northwest Side. What clinic did you go to?
OK, i went fri for my 4th shot, and  at the office i am down a total of 6.6lbs (10 days on the program)  I go for my next shot/weigh-in on Tues! I hope I'll be to the 10lb goal!! I haven't had any sweets, well, i eat yogurt (fat free) when i want sweets, but my daughter is having her b-day party on the 17th, and if i loose 9-10 more lbs, then I'm going to eat 1 piece of cake. If not, I'll only eat a small bite! That's the deal I've made with myself (b/c i know I'm gonna want some cake lol) I feel so good about myself, but I'm ready for other people to start noticing that I've lost weight! My boyfriend says he doesn't see a big enough difference for other people to be able to tell, but i want just 1 person to run into me and say "wow, have you lost weight?", then I'll feel good (well better) lol! It'll happen soon, i know it will!! Football practice is starting now, so I'll be at the ballpark a lot, so I'll see all of our friends there which we haven't seen since baseball! Well, good luck to everyone, i hope everyone is doing great!!
i was wondering about the b12shot I have a friend that i also work with and her daughter is taking the shot.  she says she is doing well on it.  She gave me the doctors name and number for those in az  I have an appt tuesday 8/7/07. I really hope it goes well. i have tried all types of diets and was considering gastro bypass as a weight loss solution but, i will try the shot first.
Can you tell me the name of the clinic you went to in San Antonio?
Hello ppl.  Just to put it out there, I started my b12 shots w/ the pills friday.  I'm about 30lbs over weight due to having 4 children.  The weight came on hard after I have my 4th, and I have struggled every since to get if off, my son turned 9 Thursday.  I can say I haven't been eating as much, but my energy level has shot through the roof.  I work midnight shift, and still deal with my kids during the day, and on top of that I'm anemic, so usually I am always tired. But not anymore!!  I feel great.  I've exercised before and always stop because of limited results, but I'm going to start working out again next week.
The b-12 makes me feel GREAT and I am NEVER exhauasted like in the past.  It will be a week on tomorrow and  I have already lost 8lbs.  I am very pleased with the meds and b-12 combo.  It's awesome.  
I need a doctor that prescribes phentermine in the detroit metro are of Michigan.  Anyone know?
I have made an appointment with two different doctors (just to hold my spot) but I need to figure out which to go with.  Once doctor offers 1 b-12 shot and suppliment pills every 3 weeks while the other doctor offer the b-12 shot every week plue the pills for 4 weeks.  Which is better a shot a week or 1 every 3 weeks?  Anyone know?
To actually sum up my question, for those that have been doing this for a while, would it be beneficial to take the shot once a week or once every three weeks?  Thanks :):):)
Where are you going in Tampa and what's the charge? I live in Spring Hill about an hour north of Tampa and I would love to know where you're going. My friend and I were just talking about this.
im glad things are great for you but i see nothing and i don't feel energetic at all.  It has not stopped my cravings , as a matter of fact  i gained 3 lbs. i think i was hoodwinked. maybe ill just try the pills.
WHAT? Sorry to hear that.  I read your post before and you are not on the same plan that I am.  I have b-12 with meds.    Don't give up!!!