B12 Shot
Is the B12 shot safe and do you really lose weigh. how much is the shot
Cancel
922 Answers
Page 5 of 47
I would like to open one of these clinics up in my area. Does anyone know where to start or who I can call to get information?  Alabama
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Looking for a doctor near Lansing, Michigan that gives b-12 and/or lipo injections. If you know of one please post the name/address/phone #...whatever you have or feel free to email me at j_martin14***@****.  THANKS!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I would like to get an invitation, please.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
224988 tn?1208108297
since i  STARTED them...sorry!! lol
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
224988 tn?1208108297
i have been on the b12 lipotropic shots for 1 week now. (i went today for my 3rd shot) and i've lost 5lbs! I am doing the shot on tues and fri. and taking 1 half phetermine a day. Im very excited! Im glad it doesn't cost a lot of money, and i don't have to go far to do them either! i FEEL GREAT SINCE I STARED THEM! i wish every1 luck!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I took the b12 shot yesterday. i have some complaints and doubts so far, i have been eating junk like a pig since the shot and im not even sure he actually gave it to me, i didnt feel a needle a pinch or anything.  plus they were trying to make me take a bunch of weight loss supplements with it. I told the doctor that i only wanted yhe shot so supposedly he gave me it with a fatburner called chromium picolinate any one out there can u tell me why im more hungry then energetic?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hmmmmm!  That doesn't sound right.  Sorry about that.  I started the B-12 shots just wed. and appetite suppressants and it is going well.  I have NO appetite and my enery level is much improved.  I eat the proper foods drink plenty of water and have ALREADY lost 2 lbs. (1st day)  By next weigh in (next week)  I'm sure I will have dropped at least 10 lbs. I will let you know for sure. Check with your doc. again.  GOOD LUCK!!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I lost 5lbs.  my first week with the b-12 shot and phentermine combo.  That is insane for me because no matter how much I have exercised in the past and no mater what weight loss program i was on, I was lucky to lose 2 lbs. a week.  I have noticed such a huge difference.  I can't wait until weigh in next week!  (I can't even believe that I just said that :).
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hey San Antonio Girl! I am about to start B12 this week on the Northwest Side. What clinic did you go to?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
224988 tn?1208108297
OK, i went fri for my 4th shot, and  at the office i am down a total of 6.6lbs (10 days on the program)  I go for my next shot/weigh-in on Tues! I hope I'll be to the 10lb goal!! I haven't had any sweets, well, i eat yogurt (fat free) when i want sweets, but my daughter is having her b-day party on the 17th, and if i loose 9-10 more lbs, then I'm going to eat 1 piece of cake. If not, I'll only eat a small bite! That's the deal I've made with myself (b/c i know I'm gonna want some cake lol) I feel so good about myself, but I'm ready for other people to start noticing that I've lost weight! My boyfriend says he doesn't see a big enough difference for other people to be able to tell, but i want just 1 person to run into me and say "wow, have you lost weight?", then I'll feel good (well better) lol! It'll happen soon, i know it will!! Football practice is starting now, so I'll be at the ballpark a lot, so I'll see all of our friends there which we haven't seen since baseball! Well, good luck to everyone, i hope everyone is doing great!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
i was wondering about the b12shot I have a friend that i also work with and her daughter is taking the shot.  she says she is doing well on it.  She gave me the doctors name and number for those in az  I have an appt tuesday 8/7/07. I really hope it goes well. i have tried all types of diets and was considering gastro bypass as a weight loss solution but, i will try the shot first.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Can you tell me the name of the clinic you went to in San Antonio?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hello ppl.  Just to put it out there, I started my b12 shots w/ the pills friday.  I'm about 30lbs over weight due to having 4 children.  The weight came on hard after I have my 4th, and I have struggled every since to get if off, my son turned 9 Thursday.  I can say I haven't been eating as much, but my energy level has shot through the roof.  I work midnight shift, and still deal with my kids during the day, and on top of that I'm anemic, so usually I am always tired. But not anymore!!  I feel great.  I've exercised before and always stop because of limited results, but I'm going to start working out again next week.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
The b-12 makes me feel GREAT and I am NEVER exhauasted like in the past.  It will be a week on tomorrow and  I have already lost 8lbs.  I am very pleased with the meds and b-12 combo.  It's awesome.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I need a doctor that prescribes phentermine in the detroit metro are of Michigan.  Anyone know?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I have made an appointment with two different doctors (just to hold my spot) but I need to figure out which to go with.  Once doctor offers 1 b-12 shot and suppliment pills every 3 weeks while the other doctor offer the b-12 shot every week plue the pills for 4 weeks.  Which is better a shot a week or 1 every 3 weeks?  Anyone know?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
To actually sum up my question, for those that have been doing this for a while, would it be beneficial to take the shot once a week or once every three weeks?  Thanks :):):)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Where are you going in Tampa and what's the charge? I live in Spring Hill about an hour north of Tampa and I would love to know where you're going. My friend and I were just talking about this.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
im glad things are great for you but i see nothing and i don't feel energetic at all.  It has not stopped my cravings , as a matter of fact  i gained 3 lbs. i think i was hoodwinked. maybe ill just try the pills.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
WHAT? Sorry to hear that.  I read your post before and you are not on the same plan that I am.  I have b-12 with meds.    Don't give up!!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
4059843 tn?1485843211
Blank
mishymoshymarcy It may not always be a good... Comment
Dec 08
Blank
madverna64 is ... Comment