Weight Loss Alternatives Community
B12 Shots in Raleigh NC

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

B12 Shots in Raleigh NC

Hello,  I am new to this site.  I took phen 10 years ago along with B12 shots and had wonderful results...lost about 20 pounds in two months.  I ordered phen online but I feel that the B12 really helps.  Does anyone know of doctors in Raleigh NC that offer B12 shots?
No Im in Matthews, right outside Charlotte. Good luck with the B-12. I cant do without it.
You may have to find a naturapathic Dr or and "old school"...lol... Also, they now make real good quality drinkable B-12. You can find it and a reputable vitamin shop. Hope that helps
Thanks,  I did find a doctor on line that I have emailed.   I just love the way they made me feel and I was never sick!!  Are you located in Raleigh?
Question: What exactly does the B12 shot do that the B12 patch doesn't?

I research the B12 patch and it sounds like it would do just as the shot would, only without the pain of a shot (which I dread!).
Hi, I just got my first shot today. As well as the pills which I will start taking tomorrow. My question is this(for those who have seen results) Did you eat everything that they told you to, and did you NOT eat all of the things they said you could not, like for instance red meats??? i figure I will follow the diet plan that they have provided for me for about 2 weeks, just to see results, but after that towards the summer, I doubt if I can turn down a burger and hot  dogs although they have turkey, I gotta have my steaks(RED MEAT) Please, someone give me hope! :-)
yes, there is a clinic in raleigh, www.doctorsweightsolutions.com
I found the clinic in Raliegh and had my blood work done on Tuesday,  I go back friday for my EKG and test results.  I am very excited to start the program.  Have you ever used this doctor?
Could you tell me what the name of the doctor or clinic you found in Raleigh is?  I  live in Goldsboro and would love to check it out too!
hi everyone, i am new to this site and i am not from Raleigh, NC but i hope u won't mind what i have to add.  A friend of mine told me about B-12 shots last week...she was on her second week on it and had lost 16lbs so far so i was curious and down to try one more go at weight loss........i have tried everything under the sun with no valid results......:-(
last monday i went to weight doctor for weight control......they took my blood, did a ekg, urine sample and i met with doc and she told me all my do's and dont's and i was given the shot in my hip along with 4 pills to take daily....oh yeah i was told i was anemic too and needed to purchase iron pills.........
ok now for the good part..........i ate right and i exercised 3 days out of the week (walking/a lil running) and i weighed in today and had lost 8lbs..........
i was sooooo happy i could cry.......i hadnt lost anything in so long and i am really lookin forward to next week's weigh in.......if u guys dont mind me here i will come back and keep u posted.......oh yea i am from Torrance, CA.
Where is the clinic located in Raleigh?  I just moved here from VA and am interested in the weight loss program
I'm not sure where in Raleigh you are located, but i go to a clinic in durham called Physicians Assisted Weight loss, i get the B12/lipo and HcG shot and am on the phen. i just started 2 weeks ago and have lost 10.5 pounds, but i haven't been exercising and there were a few days where i "cheated" but i still lost, i go back for my weigh in 11/18 so i'm going to add in some exercising this week to help w/my weight loss. they have reasonable prices as well, i paid $200 for my 3 months of visits, 26 for the phen, then $10 a shot, i do them 2xweek so i paid 80 for the B12 and they have a special when you buy a mont of one shot you can get the other half off. and you go in 1xmonth to get weighed and all that stuff then they give you another month of phen or whatever you want, and i like that i can go in anytime i want to as a walk in to get weighed and everything w/o having to pay.