Weight Loss Alternatives Community
B12/lipotropic shots in Baytown, TX

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

B12/lipotropic shots in Baytown, TX

Does anyone know where I can find a clinic in the Baytown / Houston Texas area that gives these shots?  I need to lose about 60 pounds.
Hi, I'm in Houston, and I called 1-888-301-1004 to set up an appointment.  I do recall they had a location in Baytown.  I just started on Friday, and I have 50 pounds to lose.  Good luck!
I just scheduled my first appointment. I see them tomorrow.  I am excited.  I want to lose this weight so bad!!!!  My husband told me that if I can lose the weight (approx 60 pounds), he will let me have my tummy tuck to take off the excess skin from my c-section.  I want that so bad!!  Good Luck to you too!!!  
That's great!!  Keep me posted on your progress.  It looks like we have about the same to lose and we're starting at the same time.  I just started on Friday.  I can't wait to go back in on Friday to see if I've lost anything.  I'm staying off the scale just so I won't discourage myself.  I need to just eat more healthy and keep active.  If I can do that after the weight loss, I will keep it off.  Good luck tomorrow!
Did you go to the clinic yet???  And was it good.
Hi. I'm from Baytown and have been going the Weight Loss, Cosmetic & Surgical Centers of America off HWY 146 for about 3 weeks now. You go in once a week (the wait is never long, they get you in and own quickly) I get a Rx for diet pills, a B12 & lipotropic shot in each hip once a week also. It seems to be working well. Their phone # is 1-888-301-1004, walk ins welcome :) Best of Luck
How much have you lost so far?
I just started a week ago and have lost 6 pounds.  I am very happy.  Are you still pleased?
I don't know if you're interested, but we live in Texas and order ours online from mydietsolutions.  It ships really quick and is top quality serum.  I WAS getting mine locally from a local weightloss clinic, but it sure didn't seem as strong as what I get now.  The scale would barely budge (if any) when I went to the one here.  And the strict diet was horrible.  At least with Dr. Gates' program all I do is keep my calories around 1200, exercise for at least 30 minutes a day, do my b12 lipotropics shot once or twice a week, and drink my water... a lot simpler (and more fun!) LOL!  Just a thought!  

BTW... Junior's car looked pretty good in the Indy 500 today.  Gotta get used to "seeing double" on the 8's though LOL!
I was thinking about going to the center here in Baytown, but wanted to know a little more about it. How much weight have you lost since you have been going there (since it was January when you last posted) & what kind of diet do they have you on (if you don't mind me asking). Thanks lots for your time.
Hi does anybody know where i can find a place to get the shots in sacramento??????
i have been going to the clinic in baytown since march 08 & i have lost 25 lbs, i get the b12 & lipotropic shots each week.  i have another 25 lbs to go.  very happy with the service
hello...i am considering going to the weight loss clinic  in Baytown ...(can you give me the exact address & local phone #??).  Can you please tell me...do the shots make you feel sick or "jittery"???  - I guess I am just wondering if there are any type of side effects to the shots?  thanks for any help you can give all of us !!  also....is it very expensive?  We all really appreciate any feedback you can give us women who are still on the fence. thanks!
Thanks for all the info. I just called to make my appt...going tomorrow. I have 10lbs to loose BUT it is the hardest to loose. Take care and good luck to you.
How many pills do they write you a script for?  It would be difficult for me to get in once a week but I am thinking of trying it.
i started today at the one in baytown so we shall see how it goes. ill post next week to see if it went well
how much does it cost for the very first visit and whats the weekly price thereafter?