Weight Loss Alternatives Community
B6-B12_HCG Shots- Face break out.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

B6-B12_HCG Shots- Face break out.

For the person that is having a break out with the shots. This can happen. I have been going to the clinic and after the first month I noticed my skin breaking out, so they switched me to the HCG shot. Well the same thing happened. Right now I am going to a doctor as of today and probably will go to a dermatologist. This will not clear up and I am not continuing the shots at this time. The clinic told me that there was only one other person in all the years they have been there, that had a problem. Well they can add me to the list. And if you continue to get the shots, in my case it got really bad, so I stopped the shots. I"m not sure what to do at this time. I don't think I can lose the weight without the shots. I do know from reading other peoples comments,  the shots and pills seem to be cheaper. I paid $50.00 to see the doctor and $176.00 for the shots, that was for a month. Then I  paid about $70.00 every two weeks for the pills. Seems like I was paying alot. Anyhow I know you can get the B-12 shots on line, but can you get the pills anywhere (legal)?  Any information will help