Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Fatigue with HCG
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Fatigue with HCG

I'm on the 2nd day of the HCG diet, which I'm loading up with fat foods.  I'm extremely fatigue and was wondering if anyone else had experienced the fatigue.  If so, would you mind sharing your experience?  Everyone else I know is experiencing energy.
Related Discussions
572196_tn?1231253661
Which kind of hcg are you using? (I don't recommend hcg homeopathic drops) Are you getting enough protein? If you are not eating red meat, you may not be getting enough vitamin B-12. You could supplement the B-12 either by sublingual b-12 drops or by b-12 injections(you have to get the injections by prescription). If your energy doesn't rise by the end of the week, I would contact your doctor/clinic and ask them what is going on. They might have something else that they can recommend to help with your energy. It is normal for people to start getting more energy while on the hcg program -not less. However, I don't remember if that is supposed to start right away or not.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...