Good weight loss pills diets etc
I have been looking to weight loss pills etc. Was wondering what the best ones are for losing 70 + pounds and fast. I do work out on a regular basis but its just not coming off.. any suggestions?
I started taking Phen 37.5 about 2 1/2 weeks ago. I got my dr. to prescribe it for one month until i go back for blood pressure check. The first day I took it , it was horrible. Very Shacky and couldnt sleep that night. I decided to try 1/2 pill, so the next few days I took half pill and was fine. On the forth day It ddnt seem to be affecting me so i figured my body was use to it by now and I started with full pill again. It worked great. But now, even the full pill doesnt seem to be curbing my appetite much, i am feeling a bit hungry again. I notice some weight loss but I was hoping to lose more. I might have lost 10-12 lbs. You do get dry mouth. I have 2 weeks to go before vacation and i need to lose another 10-20 lbs. Im thinking about trying an otc pill with the phen or alternate my days.. I work out for 30 minutes a day and I usually eat under 500 cal a day.
I usually eat a fruit for breakfast, a fruit for lunch and a chicken sandwich or something small for dinner. If i want something sweet, I might have a no sugar fudgecicle , which are great. only like 60 cal and no fat, no sugar. Also I have a few no fat pringles a couple times a week.