Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Good weight loss pills diets etc

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Good weight loss pills diets etc

I have been looking to weight loss pills etc. Was wondering what the best ones are for losing 70 + pounds and fast. I do work out on a regular basis but its just not coming off.. any suggestions?
I started taking Phen 37.5 about 2 1/2 weeks ago. I got my dr. to prescribe it for one month until i go back for blood pressure check. The first day I took it , it was horrible. Very Shacky and couldnt sleep that night. I decided to try 1/2 pill, so the next few days I took half pill and was fine. On the forth day It ddnt seem to be affecting me so i figured my body was use to it by now and I started with full pill again. It worked great. But now, even the full pill doesnt seem to be curbing my appetite much, i am feeling a bit hungry again. I notice some weight loss but I was hoping to lose more. I might have lost 10-12 lbs. You do get dry mouth. I have 2 weeks to go before vacation and i need to lose another 10-20 lbs. Im thinking about trying an otc pill with the phen or alternate my days.. I work out for 30 minutes a day and I usually eat under 500 cal a day.
I usually eat a fruit for breakfast, a fruit for lunch and a chicken sandwich or something small for dinner. If i want something sweet, I might have a no sugar fudgecicle , which are great. only like 60 cal and no fat, no sugar. Also I have a few no fat pringles a couple times a week.