Weight Loss Alternatives Community
HCG/GAINING WEIGHT! UHG
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

HCG/GAINING WEIGHT! UHG

I started my HCG diet 7 days ago (first 2 days were loading days) I did 500 calories the first 3 days and  WAS SUPER HUNGRY, I then discovered the "new" plan of 800 calories and have done that for 2 days. I am still hungry in the afternoon evenings. I am super busy and always moving around.  So far I have gained 2 pounds+. I have been weighing everything and now am not sure this diets for me.Should I give it one more week? Anyone else have this prob? AHHHHHH!
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Where did you get your drops?
Blank
I have started this diet 5 days ago, the pill form. So far, I have alreay lost 8lbs however, on day number 4 I had this headache and light sensitivity so I took motrin to relieve it. Then today, 6 hours after taking the 2nd daily dose I noticed these boils located by my armpit, back and under my breast. Has this happened to anyone else.
Blank
I got the pills instead from the vitamin shoppe
Blank
can somebody please tell me where i should buy the drops at? that will be the real thing  thanks
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...