HCG in Katy/Houston Texas???
I haven't been able to find anyone the supplies HCG or B12 in the Katy or Houston area. I went to my doctor and talked to her about this and she looked at me like I had two heads. She said she would not prescribe it because it wasn't a proven form of weight loss. Anyone know how I can get it?
I just sent you an e-mail with the name of a clinic in Beaumont.  
The Houston and Beaumont clinic are also opening a location in San Antonio. Hopefully more areas will be available soon.
I would like to know where in Houston I can get the hCG shots.
I would like to know where in Houston to get the HCG injections
Can you send me the list of clinics?  I am very interested in the one which will be opening up in San Antonio.
I too would love to get info. on a doctor in Houston area who offers the shots.
***@****
Iam interested in finding a clinic for Hcg in the DFW area or any where in the vicinity. Some one please email me and let me know. Thank you in advance.email me at ***@****
Iam interested in finding a clinic for Hcg in the DFW area or any where in the vicinity. Some one please email me and let me know. Thank you in advance.
Please send me name of doctor or clinic in Houston area that will prescribe HCG.  Thanks.

***@****
Pls email me a list of Houston doctors/clinics. Thank you in advance.
mmartinez_0574***@****
I would also like to know a doctor who provides hCG injections. Thank you in advance.  ***@****
Can you please send me info in doctors that offer this to ***@****?

thanks
i'm very interest in the clinic opening up in san antonio
I would like a list of any name of a doctor who has HCG in Houston / Sugarland area. Please email me : ***@****

Thanks!
Where can I find a doctor in the houston area that gives hcg injections?Need to lose about 120 lbs.
Can anyone tell me of a clinic near katy tx, That will give hcg shots and Adapax?
I went to the clinc off of herman dr,It is way too far,Please Help,***@****
Can you get me a name and number of a dr in Houston that gives these shots?

Thanks!!!  my email is:  gloria.***@****
Any info on HCG shot would be helpful thanks please send to
Please send info for HCG shot I am new to Houston and I would like info for a doctor in TX that offers HCG shots
I would also like the info on the hcg clinic.  Can someone send it to me?  Thanks! ***@****
I found a clinic in Greer, Sc that sells the injections....www.hcgdiet.com for the contact info.  Tell them Shel sent you (they have a awesome referral program)!!!!
PLEASE send me the info on any doctors in the Houston or Katy or Conroe area providing the hcg shots! Thanks so much!
where in houston can you get the hcg shots
I recently moved from Beaumont to Huffman..I work in Houston - where can I can the B12/Hcg shots?? Please help.........
I go to Weight Loss Centers of America for the B12/HCG shots and diet pills.  2626 S. Loop West #600, Houston, TX. 713-529-3343.  (take Kirby exit, do U-turn, on feeder)  The plan really works.
how is everything working out for you with the weight loss?

I don't live in Texas but my husband and I might be visiting a friend there soon.  If i can find out more info about program, I might use it instead of NHW since we will be in the area.

Evelyn
Is the plan very expensive?  I tried calling the number, but I get no answer.  I even tried looking them up in the directory.  I cant seem to find them. Would they happen to have another number?
I found it.  Is listed in the yellow pages under Health & Medical Practice Assoc.  Thanks so much for the info. I will gv them another call, maybe they were closed.
did you have any luck contacting Health & medical practice?  i don't see anything online about them.
who is the dr in beaumont?  i attempted to look up the information but without succes
i found the dr's info in beaumont, however i need one open on saturday either in the houston area or suburbs-katy and or the woodlands i can go around work.
Can you please email me the info on the doctor/doctors in Houston?  Thank you for your help.
you can email me at ***@****
where is the HOUSTON  Porter TX Clinic at, is there one?

for th HCG

email me at   ims490  at Yahoo.com
www.antiaginghrt.com
Answer to all your Questions on Weight Loss
i live in woodlands texas and i would love to know a doctor in the woodlands or houston area..
I would also like information about anyone anywhere near Humble, Houston or Kingwood who offers the Hcg shots.  Thanks for any info and send to ***@****

Sheryl
who is the doctor in beaumont, texas?
I would also like to know where the houston clinic is for hcg shots.
please email me at ***@**** to tell me the name of the clinic in houston doing the hcg weight mgmt program.
Does anyone know of a clinic in sugarland or pearland giving the hcg injections?
There is a doctor in Texas City that is giving HCG injections, for more information or to make an appointment go to the clinic's website, www.plweightlossclinic.com

I have been a patient for about a year and a half and have lost 35 lbs, I am currently at a plateau but the doctor is working with me at several different solutions to get me over this hump.
Need to find a DR in Katy or Houston that gives the b12 shot and phentermine.  Email at ***@**** or sweet_nv***@****
The doctor  in Texas City is great, her staff really works with you. They offer hcg anf adenosine phosp injections. Pam is real  supportive.
CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT THE DOCTOR IN TEXAS CITY.... I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THE HCG INJECTION.PLEASE HELPPPPPPPPPP  SEND IT TO MY EMAIL
CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHERE IN TEXAS CITY IS THIS DR LOCATED.. E MAIL.....MS5FT9 AT HOTMAIL DOT COM
There is a wonderful Dr. in the Cypress area that has the HCG....try this web site  dr.pham.yourmd.com.  I think that is the right e-mail address.  If not just go to the Methodist Willowbrook Hospital web site and look under OB/Gyn Dr.'s.
I would like to know were to get these shots in manteca,ca. please send me this informaion to ***@****,
How much does it run? Do they prescribe phentermine in conjuction? Thanks!
It runs around $370 and if you need the phentermine he will prescribe it for you. give his office a call.
I am searching info on a doctor that is giving the HCg and adapex in the Houston or Katy Tx area. And do anyone know whether the services is expensive? thanks
A full hCG weight loss clinic just opened in Katy, TX. It's called Optimum Weight Management and is at 3522 S. Mason Rd. The phone number is 281-668-8881.
832-237-4206 HCG CREAM (OFF 290 NEAR 1960) they say it works like the shots or drops.
www.naturalwomenscare.com but her program cost 500...you can make payments....if you order online you can get the drops or the shots... cost around 39.00-150 for a month ..... but to get full dose form Doctor only....also i want to try Acai that cost around 50.... about to walk now...c ya
(832) 2-OUR-HCG

NEW CLINIC JUST OPENED IN KATY, TX

WWW.WELOVEHCG.COM
414 W GRAND PARKWAY S. STE 115
KATY, TX 77494

There is an awesome new weight-loss center in Katy called We Love HCG. My mother-in-law is going there and she loves it. The Dr. is really nice- his name is Dr. Jaime Robledo. She has only been there a week and already lost 7 pounds!! Check it out!!!
I go to a medically supervised program; Wellness Associates of Katy, 281-647-9950. I have lost 53 lbs and went from size 20 to a 10/12.  This is a very nice medical office, they have been there for a few years now.  They see regular medical patients as well, they have helped me with my diabetes, high blood pressure, and thryoid issues as well.  Hope this helps!!
I see a lot of interest here on HCG Weight Loss Diet and injections. I would recommend Amaya Anti-aging and Weight Loss Clinic . They have locations in Katy and Sugar Land . My mother in law lives in Houston and it was easy for her to go at both locations ,Hwy 6 and US 59  and another one is I-10 and Mason . She had lost 36 lbs in last 50 days and a totally different person now .All she keeps on saying is Dasha from Amaya Clinic helped her very much  in losing the weight .  Above all I just saw that they have the best deals in town for HCG Weight Loss and Guarantee to beat any price. I found the exact address it is 462 s mason rd Katy 77450  amayaclinicdotcom  Good Luck to you all.