Weight Loss Alternatives Community
HCG provider in Massachusetts
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

HCG provider in Massachusetts

Hi,

I'm currently reading Kevin Trudeau's book, and I'm hoping to try the protocol. Does anyone know of a clinic/doctor in Massachusetts (specifically south of Boston) that administers HCG for weight loss?
I've been on a few sites and I can't find anyone in my area.
I have thought about trying to do the injections myself, but I'm terrified of needles...I've also heard that you can put the HCG under your tongue. Help!
Thanks,
AK
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
i HAVE THE SAME QUESTION.  WHAT DOCTORS IN MASS. OR ESP. NORTH SHORE
CAN I SEE TO HAVE THIS PLAN ADMINISTERED. HCG.. THANKS, CVT
Blank
i need to find a hcg dr thank you
Blank
I had to go to florida to a clinic there and began the injections ..every two weeks i see my doctor and she checks my blood pressure and weight then i send the form to florida and they mail me my shots ..it works very well i had so much trouble losing weight i gained after quitting smoking this is the only thing that has worked and i feel and look very healthy ..I would love to know if there is one in mass ..many people I know after seeing it work for me are looking
Blank
I get my shots from a friend. Though said friend can also get the kind that goes under the tongue and my niece used that and it does seem to work though not AS good. However I live in Cali.. So my points are yes there is a kind that goes under your tongue and just try asking around and see if anyone knows anyone that can get the stuff for you. Before I started the shots I did ALOT of reserach though as I was going solo with no Dr support. So I advise that you learn as much as you can and talk to your Dr or even as many Drs as you can before trying solo.
Blank
I live outside of boston and I ordered my HCG from reliableRX and recived my supply in about 10days and I ordered thye other supplies like the needles and vials from researchsupplies.net and hcgsupplies.com.  I heard about the program from a friend in Phoenix and I had not heard of any physcians out this way.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...