Weight Loss Alternatives Community
HCG provider in Massachusetts

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

HCG provider in Massachusetts

I'm currently reading Kevin Trudeau's book, and I'm hoping to try the protocol. Does anyone know of a clinic/doctor in Massachusetts (specifically south of Boston) that administers HCG for weight loss?
I've been on a few sites and I can't find anyone in my area.
I have thought about trying to do the injections myself, but I'm terrified of needles...I've also heard that you can put the HCG under your tongue. Help!
Thanks,
AK
i HAVE THE SAME QUESTION.  WHAT DOCTORS IN MASS. OR ESP. NORTH SHORE
CAN I SEE TO HAVE THIS PLAN ADMINISTERED. HCG.. THANKS, CVT
i need to find a hcg dr thank you
I had to go to florida to a clinic there and began the injections ..every two weeks i see my doctor and she checks my blood pressure and weight then i send the form to florida and they mail me my shots ..it works very well i had so much trouble losing weight i gained after quitting smoking this is the only thing that has worked and i feel and look very healthy ..I would love to know if there is one in mass ..many people I know after seeing it work for me are looking
I get my shots from a friend. Though said friend can also get the kind that goes under the tongue and my niece used that and it does seem to work though not AS good. However I live in Cali.. So my points are yes there is a kind that goes under your tongue and just try asking around and see if anyone knows anyone that can get the stuff for you. Before I started the shots I did ALOT of reserach though as I was going solo with no Dr support. So I advise that you learn as much as you can and talk to your Dr or even as many Drs as you can before trying solo.
I live outside of boston and I ordered my HCG from reliableRX and recived my supply in about 10days and I ordered thye other supplies like the needles and vials from researchsupplies.net and hcgsupplies.com.  I heard about the program from a friend in Phoenix and I had not heard of any physcians out this way.