HCG provider in Massachusetts

I'm currently reading Kevin Trudeau's book, and I'm hoping to try the protocol. Does anyone know of a clinic/doctor in Massachusetts (specifically south of Boston) that administers HCG for weight loss?
I've been on a few sites and I can't find anyone in my area.
I have thought about trying to do the injections myself, but I'm terrified of needles...I've also heard that you can put the HCG under your tongue. Help!
Thanks,
AK
i HAVE THE SAME QUESTION.  WHAT DOCTORS IN MASS. OR ESP. NORTH SHORE
CAN I SEE TO HAVE THIS PLAN ADMINISTERED. HCG.. THANKS, CVT
i need to find a hcg dr thank you
I had to go to florida to a clinic there and began the injections ..every two weeks i see my doctor and she checks my blood pressure and weight then i send the form to florida and they mail me my shots ..it works very well i had so much trouble losing weight i gained after quitting smoking this is the only thing that has worked and i feel and look very healthy ..I would love to know if there is one in mass ..many people I know after seeing it work for me are looking
I get my shots from a friend. Though said friend can also get the kind that goes under the tongue and my niece used that and it does seem to work though not AS good. However I live in Cali.. So my points are yes there is a kind that goes under your tongue and just try asking around and see if anyone knows anyone that can get the stuff for you. Before I started the shots I did ALOT of reserach though as I was going solo with no Dr support. So I advise that you learn as much as you can and talk to your Dr or even as many Drs as you can before trying solo.
I live outside of boston and I ordered my HCG from reliableRX and recived my supply in about 10days and I ordered thye other supplies like the needles and vials from researchsupplies.net and hcgsupplies.com.  I heard about the program from a friend in Phoenix and I had not heard of any physcians out this way.
My first time doing the diet was in Argentina with a doctor who was mentored by Dr. Simeon, the original researcher of the HCG diet. I had to stay there and be supervised by the doctor for 10 days (although the required minimum time was 3 weeks). I lost 1lbs/day on average. When I returned to the US after my 10 days stay, I brought the medication with me for the remainder of my 3 weeks plan. you have to do it for a minimum of 3 weeks even if you lose all the lbs before you finish your HCG medication. I had to email my weekly medical form (containing blood pressure, weight, and body fat index information) to him. This was 10 years ago. I tried to get him to send me the medication recently for another round (he would only ship to his patients), but he could no longer do that, due to new FDA regulations. If you get your HCG from the internet, be careful as it may not contain the amount of HCG it says it does. Once you get your medication, you should send a sample of your HCG to a lab and get it tested searching for beta hCG. Your sample should contain 250IU HCG per mL. You should be taking 500IU per day to reach max effectiveness. I would google, "HCG doctors in XXX." I search for MA and found a few weight loss and health centers around the Boston area popped up. I am not posting the names here, because I am not affiliated with any of them and I am not going to promote any since I have not used any of them. However, I have scheduled two free consultations to see if I can do another round. I hope this is helpful. DON'T TRUST HCG drops online! Also, do the diet with a medical professional who will get your medical history to determine if this is right for your and will monitory your health. Do this at least for the first you do this diet.