Weight Loss Alternatives Community
HCG shots and slow weight loss??? NEED HELP

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

I have been using HCG for the last two weeks and i have only lost about 5lbs. I have read many positive reviews about HCG, but I know the results varies from person to person. I inject my self 5xtimes a week in the stomach and i am on a 800 calorie low fat diet. Even thou i take an ap. suppersant 2twice a day i am sometimes still very hungry, esp. at night. I feel a little discourage that my results are not as good as others. I am considering the Lipo w/B12 which is not as restrictive (diet) as the HCG shots. At this point I really don't know what to do. I have a two week supply of the shots left. Any advise please share maybe I am doing something wrong? Any advise? How to I overcome being hungry and is there anything i can do to increase my weight loss. I still have 30-40lbs to lose.
I take the shots also, 5 a week, and all I've lost is four pounds. I am also frustrated, and shared my frustration with the nurse when I went back this week.  She told me that I needed to definitely stick to the 800 calories a day plan, and that I should eat no more than 10 grams of fat daily.  Probably this is what's happening with you also.  I was also told that the shots won't work if you don't eat enough. Basically she was saying that although I thought I was okay with eating less food, I was actually not doing the diet correctly after all.  It's the food combinations that work, and not the amount of food.  Also, make sure you're drinking at least eight glasses of water.  This helps to not only flush your system of the fat you're losing, but it also keeps you from getting hungry, especially at night.  Try this website to track your calories and other nutrients.  It's great, and extremely helpful!

Hope this helps!
Thanks for your great advise, but i think after my 2week supply of the injection run out, I may switch to the lipo w/ B12. The only restriction is a 1200 to 1400 cal low fat diet. I am currently attending college and it is very hard to eat exactly 800 and only 10grams of fat. My first 2weeks I was committed to this program and I loss as much weight if i had dieted and exercise alone. Please understand i am not looking for a quick fix, but some help. I try to eat well and i exercise an hour a day, but the shots are not helping me, the way it help others. the program cost about $200.00 a month (expensive) with my results it is not worth it. Thanks again!!!
I am also taking the HCG injections and most people that would see me would probley thing that i am insane for doing it because i only weighed a 120lbs when i started, but i have a few areas on my body that i am not happy with at all and working out just wasnt cutting it for me i just couldnt loose in the spots that i wanted. but i have never been so hungry in my life i stay hungry all day long and i eat everything it says but the hunger pain just wont go away. has anyone else had this problem.