HELP!?!?! HCG OR LIPODISSOLVE?
I am new to this! I am on hcg and i am reading on lipodissolve........Has anyone tried both? Which is more effective in losing inches not just weight?
Please tell me where you get your HCG.
Hey mickey i am  a female.....and i live very close to the border in south texas....I just go to mexico and get it under the name GONAKOR....there is a catch.....when you bring it back into the U.S. you have to say it is for fertility use.(since it is known to be used for fertility reasons)
bobbyboy, where do you get the lippodissolve?
Re: Lipodissolve.
I've just had Lipodissolve injected into my stomach & love handles on 4 May 2006.  I thought it would be very straightforward, but its not.  Yes, you do loose inches, but you have to follow protocol.  I was advised to lower my fat intake, kind of go on a small diet (I really didnt want to loose weight as I weigh 49kgs) anyhow, this is what I'm doing.  The reason for this is that the fat dissolving process is quicker and you get far better results.
The other thing my doctor told me to do is "roll" the treated areas between your fingers (like a really deep massage)about 30 minutes a day, which I'm also doing. This also speeds the recovery process and you get better results. This however, is painfull, it feels like you've had a really hard work out and your muscles are very sore. My docotr also said that I only needed 1 treatment and provided I do all the above, I will have amazing results!!! I received about 200 injections altogether, the next day my stomach & sides swelled double, my middle looked like a barrell, but the bruises and needles marks dissapeared in about 4 days.  Even by today, 16 May, I still think the area looks bigger than before treatment, but am really not sure, my doctor said that I should return to normal by 2 weeks, which is in another few days.  The results are evident after about 4-5 weeks, but I can see a slight curve to my sides even today, however, I dont know if thats because of the slight weight loss or the injections.  
Anyway, Good Luck in what you choose. I just better get some results after all this work and money!!
Forgot to add the my previous comment above:
The doctor also said that I had to start excercising as this also speeds up the process. This is not a problem as I've been running for the past 15 years, however, in hindsight, if I was told all this before I had the injections, I dont tink I would have proceeded.