Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Herbalife Shapeworks

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Herbalife Shapeworks

I want to start the hebalife shapeworks diet, I was wondering if anyone has used this and if it works? Im one of those persons who buys every weight loss program out there but I am really tired of those fad diets. The program which i want to buy is hebalife shapworks quickstart protein plus. Does it work?
I used their shakes to replace my breakfast as well as one other meal depending on my day and the food intake I had that day.

If I ate a big lunch I would replace my dinner. If I was planning to eat out or have a large dinner I would replace my lunch.

I was working out hardcore at the time and it helped turn fat into lean muscle quicker because of the protein in it. Its not a quick fix. I did the shakes for about 4 months. Its very expensive. For me here in Canada it cost me $40 for a tub every 15 days.

I stopped this Monday and my word! I felt like a hungry beast come meal time. The shakes do suppress your appetite because of the high protein content.

I would recommend finding a good clean Protein Isolate and add it to your food instead. It might last you longer and in the long run be cheaper.

Ive been into this shapeworks stuff also. The guy who got me into it told me I would drop atleast 20 to 25 pounds easily each month by replacing my breakfast and dinner with the shakes. Mind you, and by drinking atleast 24 pills a day such as fat burners and multivitamins and metabolic accelerators from the shapeworks line. Ive dropped 10 lbs. so far and its been 21 days exactly. For my excess poundage (6,1 and 300lbs. which means I have alteast 100 lbs. ovrweight) I should have atleast dropped 15 to 20. The shakes didnt supress my hunger whatsoever, they didnt fill me up like a regular food supplements and protein shakes would, and this stuff is EXPENSIVE so I dont have the luxury of buying tubs of this powder every week....give or take 40 to 45 bucks each. Plus I am always hungry. For all this sacrifice and only a 10 lb. drop.....I wouldnt recommend this line for you....try someplace else...