Hungry, weak, achy
I am very hungry, weak, achy, light-headed, and I think I have a cold or allergies worse than normal.

2/17/2013 @ 7:15 pm - 1st injection -130IU  in thigh: weight 154lbs (I'm 5'4 and post menopause 45 yrs old), I ate 3 doughnuts, 5 stripes of bacon, 4 Jack in the Box tacos, chips w/ nacho sauce the next day 2/18/2013

2/19/2013 @ 8:00 am - 2nd injection - 130 IU in thigh w/ 400 IU B12: I ate MC Donald's sausage biscuit, 2 doughnuts, Jack in the Box jalapeno cheese poppers, fish sandwich and popcorn

2/20/2013 @ 8:00am - 3rd injection - 140 IU in thigh w/ 400 IU B12: weight 156lbs, I ate Jay Rob whey shake (no sugar,no carbs - only stevia) 165 calories, with 5 frozen strawberries, and handful of spinach for lunch, 3.5 oz of chicken breast no fats/oils, apple, a handful of kale w/ 2 Tablespoons of coconut oil and salt and pepper baked til crispy, drank tea and coffee and almost 1/2 gallon of spring water, and a Melba toast at each meal - miserably HUNGRY all day!!  I couldn't sleep - so hungry.  Also had terrible indigestion all night.

2/21/2013 @ 8:00am - 4th injection - 125 IU in thigh w/ 400 IU B12: weight 151lbs, I ate the same meal except switched lunch and dinner and had 1/2 grapefruit instead of an apple, had 1 Melba toast, drank tea and coffee and almost 1/2 gallon of spring water - miserably HUNGRY all day!!  didn't sleep well again - started feelings anxious and achy

2/22/2013 @ 7:00 am - 5th injection - 150 IU in upper arm w/ 400 IU B12 - almost passed out before I could shoot all the injection in my arm - got very light headed and sick to my stomach.: weight 148 lbs, too weak to get up and make lunch even though I'm starving!!!  Super light headed and achy - I might have the flu, which means it could have nothing to do with HCG - but Idk??

Also I have only had 1 headache in my life - after giving birth - and I've had a headache every day.  Do you have any suggestions or thought on what is going on with me???    I order my HCG through escrowrefills.
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Post Answer
Weight Tracker
Track your weight over time
Start Tracking Now
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources