Hungry, weak, achy
I am very hungry, weak, achy, light-headed, and I think I have a cold or allergies worse than normal.

2/17/2013 @ 7:15 pm - 1st injection -130IU  in thigh: weight 154lbs (I'm 5'4 and post menopause 45 yrs old), I ate 3 doughnuts, 5 stripes of bacon, 4 Jack in the Box tacos, chips w/ nacho sauce the next day 2/18/2013

2/19/2013 @ 8:00 am - 2nd injection - 130 IU in thigh w/ 400 IU B12: I ate MC Donald's sausage biscuit, 2 doughnuts, Jack in the Box jalapeno cheese poppers, fish sandwich and popcorn

2/20/2013 @ 8:00am - 3rd injection - 140 IU in thigh w/ 400 IU B12: weight 156lbs, I ate Jay Rob whey shake (no sugar,no carbs - only stevia) 165 calories, with 5 frozen strawberries, and handful of spinach for lunch, 3.5 oz of chicken breast no fats/oils, apple, a handful of kale w/ 2 Tablespoons of coconut oil and salt and pepper baked til crispy, drank tea and coffee and almost 1/2 gallon of spring water, and a Melba toast at each meal - miserably HUNGRY all day!!  I couldn't sleep - so hungry.  Also had terrible indigestion all night.

2/21/2013 @ 8:00am - 4th injection - 125 IU in thigh w/ 400 IU B12: weight 151lbs, I ate the same meal except switched lunch and dinner and had 1/2 grapefruit instead of an apple, had 1 Melba toast, drank tea and coffee and almost 1/2 gallon of spring water - miserably HUNGRY all day!!  didn't sleep well again - started feelings anxious and achy

2/22/2013 @ 7:00 am - 5th injection - 150 IU in upper arm w/ 400 IU B12 - almost passed out before I could shoot all the injection in my arm - got very light headed and sick to my stomach.: weight 148 lbs, too weak to get up and make lunch even though I'm starving!!!  Super light headed and achy - I might have the flu, which means it could have nothing to do with HCG - but Idk??

Also I have only had 1 headache in my life - after giving birth - and I've had a headache every day.  Do you have any suggestions or thought on what is going on with me???    I order my HCG through escrowrefills.