Weight Loss Alternatives Community
INJECTING INTRAMUSCULAR OR NOT?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

INJECTING INTRAMUSCULAR OR NOT?

I have seen different info on injecting and have been injecting the hcg with an insulin needle that does not go intramuscular. Will that screw things up?
If the HCG you're taking says to take it intramuscular then you need to get a longer needle.  The problem is that the HCG is not going into the muscle and it needs to be in the muscle for you to burn fat.  
please don't complicate something that it's simple, use insulin syringes and do the shots in upper arm or upper thight and that's it. If you do them in stomach area you are in a very fusually fat zone and is less efective. Anyway the sots are painless because the needles are very thin.
Ive been using insulin needles as well -- we should be fine
Mine are always given in the stomach. The only thing that is intermuscular are my lipo shots. And my HCG is working fantastic. Its injected 2x a week in the stomach. Your best bet is to ask your Dr about it. I have lost 35 pounds and over 16 inches in less than 3 months, so it is working.
It is recommended both by KT and Dr. Semions to inject IM.  However, injecting Subq (in your fat) should not have an overall effect on your weight loss.  It just takes longer for the hcg to obsorbe into your system injection into the fat.  After a short period of time your body has a build up of hcg and will regulate to the to the Subq injections just fine.

Good luck.
Thanks for all the help, guys. There is a lot of conflicting info out there, right?
Everyone I know or have chatted with that sees an actual physician for this protocol gives injections Subq.  I never asked why when I was seeing my doc. IM is def. quicker but unsure why docs inject otherwise. Must be a reason.
I will ask Dr C. this Saturday and see what he says. I only get the lipo IM. The 2 hcg goes in my belly.
I'm starting my HGC in a few days, hope its not hard to mix, ...when I used it before, I always got my shots in my tush... but since I'll be giving myself the shot, guess I'll try my thigh, ....hope I can mix it properly, and it doesn't hurt, I'll be very quick. ha... There aren't many clinics around, I have to drive 2hrs away, then I'll weigh in with my dr, send the clinic the results every two weeks.  Hopefully more clinics will open, ...HCG is more safe than some of the diet pills on the market, plus you get better results.  Can't wait to be thin again!  ha   I love this website!!!!!