Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Is it ok to take HGH and HCG together?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Is it ok to take HGH and HCG together?

Now that I will be 56 next month, I have gained weight and it seems imposible to get it off. I realize things change as we age. Now, I am unable to lose weight it seems. I've tried everything, I think, except for this one.  I understand that HCG helps with weight loss. Everything makes sense. So I figured that I would try it.  However, have also heard that HGH helps with the well being and cell rejuvination. It helps with arthritis, memory loss, rebuilding internal organs, asthma, sexual dysfunctions, weight loss, sleep disorders, and the list goes on.  So I am really intrested in both of these, and wish to take them both.  My question is would that be ok?   I might also add  the ones I am thinking about are the homeopathic versions.  The HCG is sublingual drops, and HGH is a spray.  Thank you
MH Community Mgr commented on Bubulous's status
mishymoshymarcy Sometimes the things that a... Comment
zouzi commented on Please be aware of th...
May 02
Track your weight over time