Weight Loss Alternatives Community
LIPO/Vitamin B combo injection???

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

LIPO/Vitamin B combo injection???

Does anyone get this shot?  I just got it on Tuesday and was wondering what some other peoples results might have been.  I am also taking Diucaps.
I started the same combination injections a few days ago, I don't know what the data is about them either, and would be interested in hearing.  I was told from another post to try the HCG instead of they LIPO shots.  I purchased a months supply from a weight loss clinic here, so I will stay on this regimine for at least that long, and we will see...there is no magic pill or shot, but hopefully this will aid in stimulating my metabolism as I am already dieting and excersing.  Good luch to you!
How are you doing on the Lipo/b12 shots? it has been almost a month?
I take Lipo and I lost 17lbs in almost 4weeks. They just HURT. I just had a hard time with Phentermine. Does the shot make you feel like something is eating you under your skin(like little pinches?)The Doc said thats fat dissolving. It doesn't hurt or last long though
I do my Lipotropic and b12 shots in my thigh muscle it doesn't hurt I am pretty tough but I don't like the idea of a needle at all. I do the Lipo and B12 on Tuesday and then another of the lipo on Saturday.
I started the b6 injections on monday (it's now thrusday) and I lost 2 lbs. I am losing about ..5 pound a day. Its working great for me. I had 1 lipo b injection and the next day I had loose stools. Other than that its great!!!
Please be careful when considering the HCG shots I tripled in inches when I gained my 20 lbs back I went from almost fitting in a regular size 18 to out growing a 26.  
I guess you can't read either......

wannab130 said:
"I am losing about ..5 pound a day."

As in point five pound!
I'm considering the shot. What are the side effects? After I reach the desired weight loss, how do I end the program?
I started on the Lipo T injections and the Vitamin B12 shots in January.  I'm also taking the 30mg capsule of Phentermine.  Lastly, I take a "water pill" every third day.  This is all done under the supervision of a Weight Loss Physician's care.  I have lost 24 lbs since I started.  I went from 168 lbs (size 16) to 144 lbs (size 8) in just 3 months.  I love it.  I'm going on a maintenance program this Wednesday so that I can slowing come off of the program.  

I feel better and, it goes without saying, I look better too.

I did have a few side effects with the higher dosage (37.5 mg) and tried another type of appetite suppresant.  Finally, I found out that I now have exactly what was best for me.

Hope this information is helpful.

***@****
I have been using the Phentermine and getting the Lipo/B-12 Injections for 10 days now and I have lost 9 lbs.  I have not experienced any unusal side effects other then bruising from the B-12 Injection.  Other then that, I feel so much better and have had more energy.
where can i purchase these b12 injections and lipo injections
where can i get this injection from??? I live in North Carolina!!!!
I just started the lipo/b12/vitaminC injections today.  I will write more after I start feeling something. I hope they work.  I am also starting to exercise and eat properly.
I started the b12/lipo combo and the pills as well. I have been on this for about 3 weeks. I have lost about 10 lbs. I just got my second set of injections and pills. I'll post again in a week to let you know my results. I lost more during the beginning because I was being active. I've been lazy the last week and a half so I'm gonna get back to it. Exercising will only speed up the results. dont think by just taking all of this you can lose the weight and keep it off. GET OFF your butts...you'll feel better to
:0)
I started the program 3 weeks ago this Friday.I can't tell you how much weight I lost yet because I don't have a scale in the house but I can tell you that everything is looser. I bought a pair of pants and a pair of jeans from Lane Bryant that I was fitted for they are way baggy now.
i am seriously considering the b12 lipo shots but i dread needles
i have about 60lbs to lose by next summer and this gotta work. Any advice which combinations are the best
I started the injections and pills yesterday under the care of a doctor.  It has curved my appetite right away.  I live in north carolina and go to Carolina Medical multi-care center in columbus nc

I have recently started the lipo and B12 shots and occasionally take the phentermine.  I lost 6 pounds in one week.  I am also following a low-calorie land low-fat diet (similar to Weight Watchers) and by excercising 3 days per week for 30 minutes (on WII FIT) and 1 day per week for 1 hour (Zumba dance class).

The program that I am on suggest a very low carb diet (35 mg/day), but this just doesn't work for me.  I just wanted to know if the people who have experienced great succes, by reaching their weightloss goals, also followed a very low carb diet to get to their goal weight.

Thanks!
I AM ON COMBINATION OF LIPO,B-12 AND PHENTERMINE I HAVE LOST 27LB IN 6 WEEKS!
Hey everyone, just wanted to say hello. I started the lipo/B12 injections today. I am so excited.. I have heard alot of good things I hope they are true. Cant wait to start seeing results.. Well off to the gym.... later
I just started the Liop and B12 shots with the Phen yesterday and am looking forward to the results you guys are having without this forum I don't think I would have tried the Lipo wasn't sure what it was or if it would work but boy am I glad I did~~I feel great!!  My hunger is almost gone! I think about the food but really don't need it~now I can focus on making good choices and not starving and wanting something right now! It is amazing how much better I feel! I go back in a week for another Liop and B12 shot. Hope I have half the results you guys have had!! Good Luck!!
I STARTED GETTIN THE LIPO/COCTAIL SHOTS TWO WEEKS FROM TODAY. I LOST 12 LBS. MY FIRST WEEK! AND TODAY I GOT MY THIRD SHOT AND LOST 7 LBS. MORE . I STARTED AT 227 AND NOW AT 208 LBS. PLUS ALOT OF INCHES TOO!! I FEEL BETTER MORE ENERGY, AND EATIN MORE THROUGH OUT THE DAY BUT SMALL PORTIONS, SO MY METABOLISM IS WORKING & BURNING.
I have been taking the 37.5MG Phentermine along with weekly B12 and Lipo BC injections for over two weeks now. So far I have lost five pounds. I workout three times a week and am TRYING to eat better. LOL!

Just recently my fingers on my right hand have started to hurt, throbbing with sharp shots of pain when I move them. I'm not sure if this is a side effect or not and I have been searching the web for any information I can find. It might just be a problem I have going on with nothing to do with this. But I wanted to know if anyone has had a similar experience while taking these?
I would like to start the LIPO/B12 program. Can someone from the San Diego area, suggest a clinic?   Thanks in advance
Hey, everyone!
I just recently started taking Phentermine 30mg and B12 injections. My starting date was Friday, March 5, 2010. My starting weight was 305lbs. I'm 23 and a single mother of a 4 year old little boy.
    I've always been overweight. However, I've NEVER been this overweight!! My senior year of High School/Freshman year of college.. I was around 240. I was a big girl... but I liked myself. Now, I don't like myself. I don't really know how I've gained all of this weight. The past 2 years I've gained approximately 65lbs. It wasn't even because of my pregnancy!!!
    Anyway, I've been reading you guys posts. It feels good to have others to relate to and discuss different issues with weight loss.
    I go Thursday for another shot and a weigh in. I've kept my calories below 1200 and walk about a mile a day. We shall see!
HELLO  TO ALL ON THIS DIET FROM EXPERIENCE I COULD LET YOU KNOW THAT ITS A GREAT ONE IF YOU GIVE IT YOUR BEST MEANING WORKING OUT AND EATING RIGHT HELPS, DRINKING PLENTY OF WATER HELPS WALKIN 30 MIN A DAY HELPS, JUST GIVES THE THIS DIET MORE OF A GREAT CHANCE OF LOSING ALL THATS NEEDED TO LOOK AND FEEL GREAT I KNOW I SEE MANY GOOD RESULTS ON PATIENTS AS LONG AS THEY COUNTINUE DOING RIGHT AND BEING SEEN BY THE DR. THEY DO GREAT.  SO GOOD LUCK TO ALL  YOULL LOVE THE RESULTS.
I started lipob 2 weeks ago weight in for the first time today 05/29/10 Lost 9.5 lbs in 2 weeks. Also taking phentermine I must admit its hard forcing yourself to eat at times 37.5mg daily. I have been working out. Been feeling great just not hungry most of the time. I take the injections q 2 weeks.  Plus Im taking the other 2 supplement they gave me. Will check back in next 2 weeks

allend4
I live in Richmond,Virginia were can I go to get the shot?
I live in Virginia Beach, VA. I started getting the lipo injections about 4 weeks ago and taking the natural appetite suppressants my MD recommended, I had lost like 10 lbs; but on 8/12/10--I got a call to cancel my lipo injection appt, I called the office on the following Tuesday and Thursday and I got the office answering machine which had the regular hours and I left 2 messages, I called yesterday 8/23/10 and the number just rang and rang and rang; I didn't even get the answering machine like before.  I am off Thursday this week, I am going to the office in person to see what's up.  I hope they haven't gone out of business this quickly.  I can't find another MD locally that does these injections.  Anyone have any information?   CJ
What is the dose? 1 cc a week?
what is the appeitie suppressants anynone are taken whit b12,lipo shots and were aer you getting it?
i have been on the physicians wt loss plan for 8 weeks. my own doctor/internist is supervising me, which makes me feel safe. it is a low cal low carb low fat diet for 6 weeks, 800 cal, then 1000 cal for the next 6 weeks, then 1200 cal after that until u reach your goal. my first week of eating "real" food, i gained wt, but then this week i lost what i gained plus one pound. my md suggested lipo b just this week to boost my weight loss and metabolism. we shall see. at the beginning of this diet i weighed 280. i now weigh 254, a loss of 26 lbs in 8 weeks. i've gone from a 26 being tight to a 22 fitting perfectly. i always loose more the wks i exercise. i am totally off all blood pressure meds and my insuliin is cut in half.
i go to a weight loss clinic 2 times a week.
Tuesdays i get a double b12 shot( 2 cc's) and a lipo b shot.
Fridays i get another double b12 shot and another lipo b.
my doctor said that you cannot really overdose on b12. i tried doing 1 cc each day for a total of 2cc's a week but it reallyh didnt have any effect on me which is why i do 4 cc's a week.
every friday when i go in the doctor sends me home with my weekly meds. I take 2 phentermine pills a day (15mg each) they are an appetite suppresant and they work like nothing ive ever taken. I also take a fat burner pill and a lopo BC pill(3 a day breakfast lunch and dinner).When i come home at the end of the day i take a dui cap pill (also kind of anappetite suppresant and helps tremendously with destressing and frustration that has built up throughout the day).
i started B12/lipo and HcG shots 2xweek alson with the phen. its been 5 weeks and i lost 20 pounds! i'm went down from size 18 being tight to a size 16! my belly looks smaller, i shouldve measured to see how many inches i lost, but i don't know where my measuring tape is. now i have been vigilant in what i eat and no junk, soda, etc. i wasn't sure if i was losing the weigth d/t B12/lipo or b/c of my diet. after 4 weeks i missed a week of my B12, and OH BOY did i notice the difference. i was tired like i was before starting the b12/lipo i didn't have the same energy and i lost no weight at all that week. and when i'm on the shot i feel really great in general, not just with increased energy. i dont do the HcG shots anymore, i will see if anything is different this month w/not taking them. its supposed to help target stomach fat and my stomach does look smaller, but i did lose 20 pounds. so i will see if its worth it to add that back onto my regimen next month. and i love the phen, absolutely no only am i never hungry but i dont crave junk food anymore either
Hello everyone I'm new to this sight. I joined a weight loss program this week. I was put on 900 calorie diet with the premade food and recieved  the lipo shot. Next week I'll probally be put on phen. I have a bad habit of snacking and eating and not even be hungry. Wish me luck
I tried HCG shot for 3 months...didn't loose more than 10 month & 1 month later I was 20 poud havier!! Not happy:(
Today I stared Lipo-B and 30 my phetamin. we' ll see....
I joined a weight clinic a week ago.  I am 15 lbs over weight and the first week I lost 2.8 lbs.  I just got the lipo shot last night and we will see how it works.  I am on a very low carb diet and am sticking to it.  It is difficult to cut out the foods, i.e. pasta and potatoes completely and eat one slice of low carb toast per day.  I am encouraged and will change my eating habits forever.  I am on a phen drug tha ends with zine.  I can only take 1/2 of pill as I thought I would go into orbit with a whole one.  I am also getting min. of 30 min cardio in three times per week.  I hope as they say that I will lose inches with the lipo shot.
Hello everyone

I took the b6 and b12 injections, I started last April and the program stopped in July. I really liked it because I also took the pills too. I did't care to much for the b12 shot because for some reason it made me tireder than I was before I took it. I would like to say it works and I think it would have worked alot better if I could really excercise. I had back surgery and I was having a lot of problems and the weight I had on me did'nt help. I was on the program for 9weeks and I lost 25lbs. And I know I could have lost more. When I get the money I am going to try it again because my pain is not as bad and I will try to do a little excercise. For the person from Richmond Va. the one I went to is in Petersburg and there is also a clinic some where on the West end of Richmond. I have a question, how often do you all get your pills when I went they gave you seven pills and the shots. Also how long are your programs for if it's nine months like mine, did you have to wait six months before starting again. The weight is crepping back on me and I'm begining to feel it.
I started doing medical weight loss on the February 23-24-25 and the 26th I started the diet plan which is 1000 calories and I do not count I just eat exactly what is on my card and nothing more.

I do have done Lipo Boster shot 3 times not and a B12 shot one time and have lost 8 pounds in 12 days today...

I am so excited...They say I can lose 44 pounds in 16 weeks which is suppose to be 2.75 pounds a week and I have already lost 8 so this is a good thing for sure.
i HAVE BEEN TAKING THEM AND HAVENT LOSE ANYTHING AND I PAID OVER 300.00 DIDNT LOSE ANYTHING

I am so excited...They say I can lose 44 pounds in 16 weeks which is suppose to be 2.75 pounds a week.

I am on day 20 and have went from 155.4 to 143.8 this morning...getting very excited for sure
Hi may i ask what city & state  You live in?
I live in New Orleans... where can i go to start the lipo b program? Thanks
I took the lipotonics shot every other week along with exercise the dvd INSANITY and a healthy eating plan I lost 31 lbs in 2 months. i feel so awesome. my stomache is flat as a board my arms went down. my thighs got smaller. A complete body transformation I went from a size 12 to a size 8. I promote this shot everywhere i go.  The company should mae me a spokespperson.. lol
I live in NYC...I am looking for a weightloss center. Do anyone know of any in the NYC area?
I LIVE IN NASHVILLE TN AND WAS WONDERING WHERE I CAN GET THE LIPOTROPIC INJECTION

THANKS
I live in arizona just started a simular weight loss plan 3 weeks ago with my priamary care dr. I started the first 2 weeks with b12+lipo b. and phentamine 30mg with a 1600 calorie diet. I lost 6.4lbs the first 2 weeks. because of conflicting schedules when it was time for me to return I ended up going to a weight loss place closer to my house. I thought it would be more expensive but cost was the same plus I got more. The doctor there changed my phentamine to 37mg on a 1400 calorie diet. they also gave me a b12 shot diucaps a fat blocker and a water pill. this was all included for the price that i was paying for the phentamine at my dr office. I also opted to get a lipoden shot instead of lipo b since i am heavy and already recieved the b12 by itself. I am excitted to see how my weigh in sat goes.
I am near Conyers Georgia and want to start the lipo =b12 injections. Does anyone know where I can get these. I do not have a problem giving myself the injections but can not find a doctor to get them from. I tried the HCG but it just did not work for me.
i have my appointment today and im really excited to start ... hope it goes well for me  =)
I live in chicago, where can i find a place that gives this shot!
   Hello all, I am new to this group.   I live in Richmond, Virginia and I was wondering if anyone knows a place where I can get the Lipo-B shots for weight loss.
   My e-mail is ***@****

-Thanks-Neil
I live in Ga and I am also a newbie to this weightloss program. I lost  pounds in two weeks while others jump for joy I want more weightto fall off. I eat right and exercise daily.  Ihave lots of energy and I love it. My husband wants to try now. I have about 55 more pounds to drop, I am scared and excited as I wait for the ending results
Phentermine 37.5 and u get a script usually at the dr. that gives u your lipo/b12 shot... I personally didnt care for the pills, they wasnt helping cirb my appetite really and made me constipated, but im still making progress on the weight loss w/ out them tho..
What is the natural appetite suppresant? I cannot take Phenteramine.
I am taking the vitamin b-12 & lipo injections once a week. Walking 1hour 3times a week.  I eat healthy, no junk food, or sodas or sugar in my coffee. I did not want to take the phen pills due to fam history of brain aneurysms, even though Dr. did prescribe them.
I have 10-12 lbs to lose.  Will post in a month.  Texas
There's a deal on Groupon you can purchased it for $59 for 5 shots
I too live in Va Beach, have you had any luck finding a new Dr. for this diet yet? I would love to start.
I have had sort of the same problem. My right hand has been numb every night.  It's like its a sleep. I hope it will cease soon.  Good Luck with your weight loss and thank you for sharing.
Well, I don't know where you live or which place you go to, but I live in Phx, AZ and if you want to quit, there's no contract, so i would just let the doctor know you are reaching your ideal weight. From what i understand, it's pretty simple. :) Hope this helped.
It was very helpful and informative and answered many of my questions. I just learned of the whole program this morning, but since I have been searching for an answer, my boyfriend and I agreed it was worth the money to began it, so I say 'Why wait?" I do know from studying Nutrition a bit that the products they use for this are healthy and good for you. That makes me comfortable with giving it a try. :)
Look up a weight loss center in your city on google. That's what I did. Found one and just signed up. :)
Look it "Medical Weight Loss" in your city on google. That's how i found the one in my area.
I can tell you that I went in today to get my first shots of LipoBlast Injection and B12 injection and I have a fear of needles. It is given in your thigh and you have to relax and think about something else. At least, that's what I do. Neither shot hurt me, just a prick. I had a good nurse. :)
Did you stick closely to the nutrition program and/or exercise during those four weeks? I'm just starting these so I'm interested in learning people's results. :)
I don't know if you have found one yet, but I simply googled a Medical Weight Loss Center in my area.
https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=virginia+beach+virginia+medical+weight+loss+clinic
That's different than the one I go to. Mine doesn't have a contract type thing, you walk in for everything, no appointments, and you can quit as you will. I'm not sure how quickly they would allow me to start again, but I should ask my doctor.