Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Lookiing for Hcg injections in Minneapolis, MN

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Does anyone have info on anyone or a clinic offering the Hcg program, Not able to find anyone near me yet.  
Try yellow pages for "weight loss clinics". Look for ones that say "medically supervised" and call them to see if they use hcg. Good luck!
Hey I'm from MN too!  I haven't found any clinics in our area that do this protocol...I had to order online, pretty much like everyone else on here!
Thanks for the response! can I ask were you ordered from?  And if you don't mind sharing, How's it going?  I'm a little nervous about doing this on my own but very interested in the product.  I've talked to a doctor and she agreed that the theory is correct and actually when I was pregnent with my daughter 17 years ago I had nausea the entire pregnancy.  She was born 7.5 lbs and healthy and it was the most effective diet I have ever been on :). anyway I would love to here from someone in my neighborhood and wish you the best of health and weight loss!  
I ordered from hcgmail.com and I'm still waiting for it to come.  I wish I would have known about the other site that is being posted on here that is WAY cheaper, but as long as I get the hCG, it will be worth it!!
So do you actually live in Mpls?  I live in WBL.  I just had to respond to you since you were the first one I saw from MN!!
I too lost a bunch of weight when I was pregnant with both of my daughters.  I only gained 16 lbs with my first and lost 30 when she was born and I only gained 9 lbs with my second and lost 35 after she was born!!  I KNEW there had to be a reason why I only could lose weight when I was pregnant!!  I FINALLY found the answer!!!
Best of luck to you!
What is the other site that is on here that has it cheaper?  I also live in Minnesota and can't find a clinic that will prescribe the hcg.
i emailed them with questions and here's what i got...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Van: Stephanie  
Verzonden: Monday 14 May 2007 12:30
Aan: info@hcgmail
Onderwerp:

just wanted to know how you send these injections without a prescription, and how you can verify that this is the real stuff?

_______________________________________________

HCG Mail < info@hcgmail> wrote:

Please read the FAQ on our web site

_____________________________________________

I READ THE FAQ PAGE WHICH SAID THEY COULD SELL WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION BECAUSE THEY GOT ITHEIR HCG IN AMPOULES FROM SOMEWHERE. I THOUGHT SO WHAT? WHAT DOES THAT PROVE?

Van: stephanie  
Verzonden: Wednesday 16 May 2007 8:22
Aan: HCG Mail
Onderwerp: RE:

those answers just create more questions.

i don't know what an 'amp'whatever is.

is this really human CG and is it legal for you to send it to the US without a prescription?

"HCG Mail" info@hcgmail  
To: stephanie  
Subject: RE:  
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 00:14:50 +0200

Amp are ampoules.
________________________________________________

THAT WAS IT.
THEY WOULD NOT ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!!!!
Here's a clinic in Wayzata, MN that does the HCG diet...Call Them I tried it lost 20 now doing it again. http://www.mngaclinic.com/
I used Medshape and it worked great.  in 3 months I had lost 45 pounds.  Their prices have doubled do I am seeking a physician