Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Looking for Dr. Garcia/Tampa Dieters
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Looking for Dr. Garcia/Tampa Dieters

I just started Dr. Garcia's diet in Tampa and am looking for other dieters on the same diet plan so that we can support each other.  Anyone interested???
Related Discussions
12 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I'm in Tampa also and I start on Friday, but I didnt go see Dr. Garcia. I went to the Glory Med Center off Waters.
Blank
I looked into that center as well.  I think they are all about the same but I knew friends who went to Dr. Garcia so I went with the familiar.  I'm actually in the Valrico/Lithia area - are you anywhere close to me?  Dieting is bad enough but it has to be better if I know someone else is going through the same thing.  Also, we can discuss how our diets are similar/different.  
Blank
I am interested....  I found a phen forum site with a lot of other dieters, but I am not sure if i can post it here. If you guys respond maybe we can meet up on line and chat!!!!  
Blank
That sounds great!  I have a friend who just started as well.  If I were to look online could I google phen forum and maybe find the site?
Blank
Oh...I think I just found it.  Brilliant!  I can meet online almost anytime.  When can you two meet?
Blank
I can meet almost anytime too search for my name on the site it is calicofrog then i will give you guys my email address... We could totally get together to exercise. The forums have a lot of people taking phen, but I take Phen D. It is not always 500 calorie diet friendly but I don't always say that, so I don't hear the lectures. It will be cool having the same diet plan. Someone who understands. Talk to you guys soon.
Blank
I'll look for you guys on the phen forum.... try to keep your id's the same
Blank
I'll try to find you on the forum and give you a buzz.  I don't know much about Phen D.  Is it a perscription or over the counter?
Blank
I had to registar on the site.  I found two of them.  One has a blue person at the top left corner and the other has the slogan: Get Motivated. Lose Weight. Stay fit for life.  Which one is it?  
Blank
Ok...found the site and saw your name.  It's the one with the little blue person.   I'm waiting for the "approval" so that I can post messages.  Anyway, I live in the Lithia/Valrico area.  Where are you?  
Blank
the one with the blue person yes you are there i a in South Tampa area kind of by the air force base. We are close enough only twenty minutes I think. If you take the crosstown it would be the Euclid exit.
Blank
I go to dr garcias close to you.  Maybe one day when I have an appt there we can meet up and maybe walk?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...