MYODEN SHOTS AND WEIGHT LOSS
WHAT IS MYODEN AND WHAT DOES IT DO WILE YOU ARE TRYING TO LOOSE WEIGHT
I hate to be one of the people that look like they are "selling" their product...but the website I order from has a bunch of information about myoden on it.

It is at mydietsolutions.com

They mix B12 and Myoden - energy cocktail

Here is a post I put in another thread -

************************************************************

I have read so much on here about people looking for B12. I am providing this information. I hope everyone has success no matter where you go or what you do.

I use B12 and I love it. I use it about once a week.

When I started taking it, I was using it every 48 hours.

I have so much energy. I don't know why it helps you lose weight, but I did lose weight when I was taking it. I know it is NOT a miracle drug!

I DID watch what I ate and I DID exercise some.
BUT, the B12 gave me SO much energy to do these things.

If you want to find out more about B12 / lipo and good safe diets
feel free to visit mydietsolutions.com

THE Forum is free even if you NEVER order a thing.

SO, if you are going to another DR and you want to ask questions, then this is also the place for you!!!

We talk about everything, but we also talk about how and when to take B12 and all kinds of things.

OH YEAH...I noticed recently that Medhelp also has the advertisement for them. So, contact medhelp if you have any doubts.

I am just a person who loves my energy and I hate to see so many people having a hard time finding something so easy to get...that really works.

NO it is not a miracle drug, but it will give you the energy to get out of the house.

OR, like I did the first time I took it....I cleaned the WHOLE house!

(oh yeah - my sex life is also better! I have so much energy I have to use it somehow ; -)

mydietsolutions.com

GOOD LUCK

T&A
My friend in TN started taking Myoden and B-12 shots, and I was very skeptical. But I've seen her amazing results and wanted to try it for myself. I've having a very hard time finding a location in the Los Angeles area that offers the shots. Does anyone know where I can recieve the same treatment?? Thx! =)
Hi, I'm new to this forum,  but would like to share some information that I have been able to obtain that will, hopefully, benefit everyone.  In an attempt to answer Jame219's question, I would like to inform everyone that there is a website that you can get different B12 shots and fat burning shots by mail.  It's a legitimate site.  My best friend is a physician's assistant and she said that the physician that sells these shots online is reputable and that the ingredients in these shots won't hurt you.  That's why they can sell them online.  It's just a shot of B12 and some fat-burning amino acids.  I don't know if I am allowed to put the website on here or not but if you would like to know where to get these, send me an email.  I am ordering mine today to see how well they work.  Good luck everyone.  I must lose 60 pounds by the end of July to go to a long-anticipated family reunion of my fiance!  Now that's motivation :)  
please send me the website to order the B12 shots and amino acids.
thanks!!!

sammie0457
I do take the shots and B12 and the pills, I would like to buy them online, please if you will, email me the info.  Thank You

Dolbyx40
Hi, I am using the shots and the myoden sublingual spray when I can't make it to the doctor for the shots, also using Lipo BC. I would love the email if you would please send it to me, because of course, everything is more expensive at the clinic. I would really appreciate it. I discovered that when taking the regimen of shots, I have lost inches through the abdomen area. I love it. thanks so much
Hi T&A--it's nice to read you post.  I shop at the same place.  I love mydietsolutions.  They are real people trying to just make a difference.  I don't care if I sound like a commercial or whatever, because I am able to get B12 shots from them I am a different person.  I feel better, lost some weight (need to lose more) and I can afford it.  I can't believe I just read about a girl paying a ton for shots.  I appreciate the fact that I can medicate myself in the privacy of my home and not miss work to get a shot.  The information you posted is right on....and I have enjoyed reading the information you share.

Take care all,
dq
Please e-mail me the website information as well.  I would love to be able to save money by ordering the shots myself.  I just started Saturday.  Also let me know how much weight you have lost.  My e-mail is ***@****.  Thank you!!!

mason0990
Hi, please send me the website for the myoden and B12 shot thanks!!
Please send me the website where you order your B12 & Myoden shots.  My email is ***@****.  
Please send me the email for these shots!  My address is: ***@****
please sent the website for the b12 and amino acid shots I have been looking for them a long time and unable to order them direct online.  ***@**** chickette thanks ever so much for your help.
hi can you Please send me the email for these shots!  My address is ***@****
Can you please email me the website to buy B12 and myoden shots.
***@****
I also would love to have the web site for the shots. My e-mail is ***@****. Please send it to me' How are you doing on your diet. I use to take the b12 but it got to where I couldn't go to the dr. every week and really could not afford them. But I want to do it again so if you would email it to me I would appreciate it
HI. Does anyone know what, exactly, this is:  B12/MIC/B6/Myoden - 2cc injections. It's on special in my area, $40 for 4 once a week injections. I've read on the Myoden and learned it's a fat reducer. I know what the B6 and 12 are, vitamins, but what is MIC? Also, has anyone done this? I see you have a website for lower prices, I'd like to know that also. Any help is appreciated.
I would like to have the name of the website for the Myoden and B12 injections. I am a nurse and need to lose weight, but there is no place that I can find that uses this combination. Thanks gotloseitnow55
could you please send me the website where i can buy the b12 and liop.myoden my e- mail is ***@****
hi, iam looking for the website where to order the B-12 and myoden adenosine5mophoshste, i did take this shots and it worked, but it is very expensice at the dr's clinis, i would appreciate your info thanks.
   mimi
my email is . ***@****
I hope you were successful with your diet for July's family reunion. Can you please send me the website. I will really appreciate it.

Thank you

Francine
hope your weight loss for the the reunion was successful. well its my turn to go toa reunion and would like to loss some. if you are still responding to replies, please send me the wedsite. thank you very much deneen.***@****
can you send me the website to ***@****

Thanks!
can you send me the website to ***@****

Thanks!
Hi, I would like to know where to purchase them, too, as I have to go in and wait with my kids, at other places.  

Thanks!
Please email me the address and info about b12, myoden and weight loss to ecabc.***@****
Thank you.
how do i send you an email?
Trim Nutrition
Pls send me the info on the myoden and b12 too..

***@****

thanks!!