Nopalina information
My friend just told me about a natural dietary supplement that seem to be giving a lot of positive results called nopalina/linaza plus. Just wanted to know if anyone tried this product and had any positive or negative results. It seems to be very organic and produced in Canada. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
I bought my first bag this weekend.  Noticed the difference in my clothes right awa.  Had to stop taking it because it was too gross to swallow.  I purchased this at a chain of drugstores called Navarro here in Miami, FL.  My co-workers and I called and the store said they just came out with the capsul version.  I will check it out tonight and keep everyone posted.
I'm thinking the scarsdale diet is more or less like the adkins diet. Am I correct? If anyone else has more info on this diet, please share your comments. I did the adkins diest right after my 1st baby and during the 1st 2 weeks which is the induction.. I lost 9 lbs. Now a days.. that diet doesn't work for me due to the fact that I suffer from migraines and for some reason all that protein and fat eating enduces the headaches. Thanks everyone and best of luck to us all :-)
I would like 2 know about the capsul version for nopalina because it is really hard 2 swallow and i'm not sure about all of u.. but it has some flavor 2 it that is kind of nasty. so any info on the capsul version would be great i'm sure it would be  much easier 2 take but i'm wondering if it'll work the same as this seed stuff.
Hi, I read your comment on the scarsdale diet and I wanted to know if it's truly working for you. I'm trying to loose 35 lbs myself after just having my 2nd baby. It seems harder than ever! I started Napolina and you can read all my comments about it. It seems to be the latest fad in diets now. I've also purchased mine in the Navarro drugstore. My husband just mentioned to me how he visits clients and he sees the bag of Napolina on people's desk at work. I too take my Napolina w/ oj and it seems to be the best tasting method. It is very thick as it does not fully desolve, but it tastes like orange juice. I will continue the Napolina for its other benefits. However... I was considering purchasing the cd for the scarsdale diet to give me the boost I so desperately need.
Are you really loosing weight with the diet????? Please advise.
Hi all. Well I don't know about you but Nopalina has definitely taken away my appetite. I'm eating three times a day, well 4 times. I need to drink milk b4 going to bed, otherwise I wont be able to sleep. Well here in Miami the product is really popular. I mean everybody is buying it. It's like Nopalina fever down here but I'm glad that it really works, at least for most people. My pants feel a little loose in my waistline so I guess it's all about patience. I have a question though. I've noticed that the more water I drink the more often I go to the bathroom and my stool is kind of like diarrhea. If I don't drink water a lot then I barely go to the bathroom. Have you experienced that or is it me? If you read this plz help me find out. I always drink it with milk. I think it's better but that's just how I function since I don't like orange juice much less sunny D. Have fun you all and have a great day.
If you are having trouble with  nopalina's taste  try it as a smoothie.

recipe:
2 tbls nopalina
1/2 banana
3/4 pieces of strawberries
3/4 small pieces of pineapple
1 cup of water or milk

optional:
1 tbl of white or brown sugar.
crushed ice

(or use any combination of fruits you like.)

(my husband asked for pills because he would refuse to drink it!!)
I tried it with orange juice, pineapple juice, flavored vanilla milk...nothing worked for him until I made this recipe.

It is like drinking a natural smoothie with its pulp !!
It is like having breakfast instead of drinking a medicine.
Believe me keeps you full!!!

GOD BLESS
Does anyone know where I can purchase nopalina  I live in Massachusetts. any info is helpful
angie13... thanks for that tip! ;-). I just went to get pineapple and cranberry apple juice today to change things a bit. That smoothie idea sounds fabulous.. and just as you mentioned, it'll fill you up as a breakfast. Im trying it this wekend.
Just started Nopalina yesturday, encuraged by my neighbors who have been taking it for a few months and they look and feel great. I found making a shake of berries/bannanas/oj/protein powder and ice help. I purchased in a Mexican grocery at  $8.99 a bag. My neighbors also lost 10-15 lbs.
Hie everyone i just started to take nopalina this passed monday. Today in the morning i woke up and the first thing i did was to weight my self.I lost 2pnd so i guess this really works. Just have a little patience good luck to everyone.
Hola from Puerto Rico!!!
I just bought nopalina because of a friend who was looking for a natural alternative.  Here in Puerto Rico it's a big thing and everyone is either taking it or looking for it.  I purchased it at a popular health food store in my home town.  When I got home I immedeatly went on the web searching for results or warnings about this product and stumbled over you guys.  Being a vegetarian 5'2 and 140-142lbs people tend to ask me how come I am so heavy and to tell you the truth i have no rational answer for them.  I weighed 119-125 up until i was 25 now that i an 29 i have gained an outrageous amount of weight that even though to some seem as nothing on my frame it looks WRONG  i have back boobs double chin strech marks and two weeks ago discovered cellulite on my stomach, thighs, butt, arms, well you get the picture all over.  I have no time to exersice since I just started a new business and there is very little i can stop eating.  I sure as h**l hope this thing works.  I took my first dose on friday and felt extremely bloated.  Today I decided to give myself a enema beafore breakfast and took my nopalina dose with some milk and splenda( kind of taste like raw oats and milk) and went to the pool for some relaxation time with friends and neighbors.  About an hour after I started feeling a little gas and decided to go to the bathroom.  In the bathroom i was supprised to see that the gas was just a warning of something far more serious that had to be addressed there an then and going to the privacy of my own bathroom was not a option.  I will continue using this miracle mulch and will not stop until i am 20lb lighter.  If i don't make it during this long journey accident free i would like to say that it has been a pleasure reading your post i feel much better knowing that there is a army of women that know my pain.  KEEP STRONG, KEEP WET WIPES, KEEP DRY.
Wow girl..you really moved me. Those last words are really encouraging. Good luck and the best to you. Keep fighting mama.
hi I've heard about napolina on the polish radio & I tried looking for it myself...boy was it hell so I asked friends & found it at a mexican store near by. I took it as soon as I got home with arizon mango tea and I have to say it tastes  good with it. my goal is to loose at least 20lbs. ill let u know how it goes. good luck to all. ***linda
hello. i have been taking Nopalina for about 1 year now....This is what i have learned:  1.  the product is easily ingested by mixing two tablespoons in about 6 oz of HIGH PULP orange juice. The mixture swallows easily this way.
2.  the product may initially cause headaches and nausea as it begins to flush toxins and waste out of the body. Those who have never cleansed before, may likely experience these symptoms but only in the beginning. Do not be discouraged as this is only a natural side effect as the body prepares for colon cleansing, etc   3.  The more water you drink throughout the day, the more toxins are flushed, the more fat burned/ flushed, etc.  Water consumption alone flushes fat, so this is especially true while you take nopalina regularly: once in the morning, and once in the evening--preferably before dinner.  4.  The consistency of your "dump" will vary depending on the amount of food and water you ingest throughout the day....use your common sense here. The more conscious you are about eating habits along with a moderate and consistent exercise routine, the more rapid and effective your weight loss results will be. 5.  The cramps are normal.  This is your body eliminating EXCESS water weight and flushing out your colon, etc. 6. IF YOU DO NOT EXERCISE and expect to lose weight, you MUST take NOPALINA regularly! Morning and Night.  You must routinely take it for 6 months twice daily OR until desired weight loss is achieved. You MUST drink at least 2 liters of water throughout the day to flush out and burn excess fat.  Its that simple.
I wanted to know is there are any foods you are not able to eat because some one told me you are not to eat Pasta's, bread, tortillas, Jalapenos, or meat????? is this true because I really want to start the nopalina.
In your recipe for the smoothie, do and/or can you put the Nopalina in the blender?

And has anyone considered using soy milk? Would that be okay? I don't care for milk can't even really tolerate it so thinking about using soy milk.
Hi everyone!!! I started taking nopalina 9 days ago and I swear I lost a lot of weight because my stomach looks way smaller and saggy(gross). I dont know how much because I dont have a scale to weight my self but as soon as I do i will let u know.I love nopalina.GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!
Hey everyone, i just started taking nopalina yesterday.. i had a headache towards the night, and i went to the bathroom a lot! I feel cleaner inside and better, and im just looking for more ways to blend this stuff.. cuz its pretty thick. i think i'll try the smoothie idea. good luck to everyone! i cant wait to see results!
Ia nopalina safe for teenagers?  My granddaughter is 14.
I started taking Nopalina and started to have stomach cramps and diarreah. I did some researchand found out that it has some serious side effects in the long term. Senna can cause loss of electrolites and intestinal flora. At some point the great majority of people who are overweight , specially women retain up to 40 lbs liquid and have accumulated up to 40 lbs of fecal matter in their intestines in extreme cases. when you have this, it's ovbious that you will suffer overweight. the solution is to find a good colon cleanser, take it during the weekend. (make sure you have planty of toilet paper and magazines to read) and drink pineapple juice 3 glasses a day for 4 days and you will lose anywhere from 5 to 15 lbs in a week. There is no need to buy Nopalina. Nopalina is not meant to be taken longer than a week, as I said it has an irritant dangerous laxative called senna that should be handled carefully. Good Luck.
Carmen
I started taking Nopalina about 2 weeks ago and at fist i did not like it, but i am giving it time.  i feel bloated right after, but know i need to drink more water.  As to Carmen H Senna is supposed to be healty and all natural.  I learned this when my hubby had cancer and the chemo and surgery wouldn't let him go.  The doctor told us about a all natural veggie lax call Senna or Senakot.  You can take them ongoing so it in the Nopalina should be no problem.
Buenas, les que ria comentar que he estado escuchando que nopalina tiene cascara sagrada y hoja sen y al contrario de lo que piensan muchos tiene riezgos para la salud. En un website que visite encontre lo siguiente: La Hoja Sen y otros estimulantes laxativos no deberian ser usados por mas de do semanas sin supervisión médica. El uso de La Hoja Sen por un periodo mas largo de lo recomendado puede resultar en Síndrome De Colon Peresozo y puede causar daño permanente al recubrimiento de los intestinos. Su uso continuo y e incontrolado puede causarle desbalance electrolítico y desbalance de fluidos, lo cual puede tener un efecto adverso en su corazón.
Ya saben, tengan precaucion y busquen otras alternativas mas seguras para perder peso.
Eloisa.
I just started it today, I am aiming to lose a lot, 60 lbs to be exact :( but I know that this alone will not help me lose it all, I am determined to lose all my weight and I WILL. I am just glad to see that I am not alone. At least we are taing the halthy route and realize that there is no such thing as a miracle diet. I am 5'9" and now weight 240, would like to weigh 180 lbs. Wish me luck! I will be back!!
Excuse the typos lol
I would like to try this.  Where can this be purchased from???
EBAY PEOPLE, THATS WHERE I FOUND LOTS OF IT.
I live in  new york, and here you can purchase them at any supermarket for $10.00 a bag or may be more depends which part you live. I drink mines with orange juice and it taste better than with the milk. I try the milk yesterday, and I throw up. I don't know if it is in my head, but I have less than an appetite, sometimes I have to forst my self to eat a meal and I get full very fast as soon as I start to eat I am full.I don't crave for any sweets, and normaly I do eat a lot of chocolate, and chips I haven't since I started using flex seed.  I weight 180lbs and I'm trying to go down to 130 lbs. So good luck, and keep on using it. When using any dietry supplement, you know you will not see any results in no two days. Give the product at least one good month so your body will get use to it, and you will see the results.
So how is it working for you now. Did you see any results since you started.
I was **** a research on nopalina as there have been dobts of long term use and I found thid post and decided to copy and copy

jb12-11-2004, 04:12 AM
i've been taking senakot since my accident 3yrs ago. am i at risk? no one said to take it for a short time. i was given that instead of duc tabs. it's taken w/colace for my bowels. is any of this ok?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCI-Nurse12-11-2004, 11:54 AM
It sounds like you are doing fine. All medications can have different effects on different people and they all can have an allergic reaction and complications. If its working for you and you don't have any problems then it is fine to continue. Just be aware and watchful of the possible complications.

CWO

CWO
i guess it all depends i mean everyones body is different and it might work on you differntly to how it works for me. OBVIOUSLY if you notice something too out of place then i guess ofcourse you should stop using nopalina  ...
I also called a pharmacy here that sells Nopalina and i was told that as long as it works ok for you then there is no reason not to use it long term !
Ofcourse if you should bleed, or have severe diarhea or strong cramps then to reconsider and stop it's use
I just want to say that i am happy with nopalina and the results that i am seeing in me are out of this world !  I was finaly ale to wear a pair of pants that i stacke away 3 YRS ago, case  could ot fit in them and now i can wear them !!! I weighed my self before starting nopalina and my weight was
165 lbs    i weighed my self 2 weeks later and i weighed 159.7 lbs I KNOW it;s not a lot of a difference but hey its a start !!! i was suppose to weigh myself again on nov. 28 2007 but i had been so busy that it escaped my mind but thats ok because my friends compliment me on my weight loss every day !!! thats satifying DON"T give up ......
I am waiting my shipment of the injections called L-carnitina according to what i have checked on them they are very good for weight loss but ofcourse i won;t give up nopalina entirel but just take it like evry week end once i reach m goal !
Napolina worked great for me the only thing is that I had to stop taking it after about 5 months because it was causing horrible breakouts. It looked like acne which I have never had I realized it was the napolina when i stopped it for about a week and my skin cleared I then took it again and brokeout. I stopped taking it and my face is back to normal. I am debating if I should go back on it since I want to loose a couple of pounds and nothing else works on my busy schedule = (
Well I started taking Nopalina on 12/26 at 161 pounds on the advice of a close friend who lost 10 inches from his waist in 4 months.Today 01/03 (8days) I weigh 157 pounds,but my clothes fit better,I feel better and my tummy is no as tubby as is was.Let me know it if anyone else feels this way or any tricks to aid the weight loss is out there.
I am about to start the thing tomarrow. and i hear good things about it so far. im 16 and i weigh 270lbs at 6 3" im over weight for my age im vary self concious and i want to loose around 30lbs for my self. so if any one has any ideas on how to take it saftly and what i could do to loose weight then tell me.
i couldnt wait so i took it today and also would like to pass on some info since i did mad @$$ reasearch befor i took this prouduct.

first i just didnt mix it with any liquid. i poped the powder mixter in my mouth then poured some warm tea in my mouth and it went down well no grittieniss or anything.

second to Tita2886 if it brakes you out its probly just some thing in the nopalina, as you should know, is ment to help with skin you might just be allergic to it.

third NOPALINA is the only fiber in the market that contains wheat bran, oat bran, and psyllium; ingredients that clean the effects of intestinal mucus. Nopalina alleviates gastric ulcers and nervous disturbances. Oat bran and wheat bran are high on fiber and helps regulate appetite and helps lose weight. Try to drink as much fluids as possible during your day. This product regulates the appetite because of the high count of fiber. It can give the feeling of fullness because of expanding effect of flax seed when it gets wet.

and lastly it affects medapause i dont know the reason for that but my theory (if you dont want to hear it go on to some one elses comment.) is because flax seed oil is an aphrodisiac (sexual stimulant)  which helps the blood circulate better Nopalina will clean and correct arterial circulation (Artery blood flow) and since your blood is flowing differently it affects womens metapause/period and since all our bodies are diferent it will, for some, help reduce the symptoms of metapause and in some just give you more cramps.

I hope some of the info i have dispelled will help some one.

P.S.i felt dirty talking about the fuction of a womens body when im a boy sorry if i offended some one.

Hi all
I just happened to come across this site and decided to leave you all with my post.
I lost 13 pounds in  a month taking nopalina once a day, and a pharmacist i know lost 30 pounds in one month she took it 2x's a day !
BUT saddly i must say that since the nopalina company decided to "improve" the product it now does nothing for me ... i think they took out an important ingredient (either flax seed or senna bark )
ust admit it was AWESOME stuff ! really worked for weight loss.
I will try to take a new nopalina that i bought in a golden bag and see if this one helps me according to the natural store where i bought it should work as same as the other one (silver bag) as the only thing chaged here was the color of the bag ! ( FINGERS CROSSED)

I have just started using this product 1/17/08 with great results.  So far it feels like I am losing weight but I have not weigh myself yet. I feel full always, which decreases the amount I eat.  My BM are even more.  I am looking forward to losing 30lbs. Good luck to all out there. Will keep posting my progress.
I have been using Napolina for a month, 1 tablespoon in the morning and one tablespoon at night. I haven't lost an inch. It makes me go to the restroom more often then prior to taking it, but I haven't lost any weight. I do exercise every 5 days a week, and I don't eat much....so I really don't see any effects with it.

M. M.
Chicago

M. M.
Chicago
I been taking it 4 2 days n i feel different. i told my cousin about it ,she asked me 2 read it 2 her when i read it 2 her she changed her mind because she said dat the FDA DID NOT APPROVAL of IF. wats are the risk 4 taking nopalina.  they jus threw it on the market without anyone approvaling it . 2 everyone be careful n pray theres  no side affect later on in life.
HI, I just started taking Nopalina and before I purchased it, alot of my coworkers were taking it, and some lost lbs in 1 week and others took about 2 months. U have to give it time, and make sure u eat atleast 3 to 4 meals at the same time everyday. If u don't eat then ur metabolism slows down. keep tryin and u will see the results.
July 25, 2008

I have been taking nopalina for about nine days, and after the seventh day i weighed myself and lost one pound.  I was a little disappointed, but realized I have to give it time.  Is anyone else out there taking it?  I also noticed that I do feel full, and don't really have cravings.  So if anyone else is taking this product let me know how it's working for you, good luck to all.
WHERE CAN I PURCHASE NOPALINA ? CAN YOU ORDER IT ONLINE AND IF SO, WHERE. PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE WITH THE WEBSITE ADDRESS IF THERE IS ONE. THANKS TO ALL THAT HELP!
I found a website call netnutridotcom, is this a legit web site to purchase Nopalina from? Thanks for any help and answers.
http://www.netnutri.com/index.htm

I bought 10 bags from here yesterday, all our employees are using this, All feel better and are loosing  lbs. & inches.  I'm using it also, helps with my COPD and etc. Great for  making you go regular, no more straining  doing #2.  Am loosing weight also.  The bag I bought is Jamiaca flavored.  They also have Apple, Grapefruit and other flavors.
thanks JerryB.
I have been using Nopalina for several months.   Nopalina is high in fiber, and contains flaxseed, wheatbran and oatbran-- which all plays a  key role in lowering cholesterol, clearing the walls of the arteries ,which ultimately lowers one risks of heart disease , and the added bonus is since it is fiber, it  adds bulk to your stool thus keeping you regular.  I put 2-3 tbsp of Napolina in my oatmeal,mixed with either rice, soy or almond milk and a combo of fruits, be it dried cranberries, a green apple and a banana, or just apricots or peaches. I find that when I mix it it my morning oatmeal shake, it fills me up until late afternoon. I also have less cravings. Yes, I want to lose weight, but I tend to look at the other health benefits of Nopalina. Because it is high in fiber, it will fill you up making you eat less, thus reducing your daily caloric intake--- this is where the weight loss comes in, other than that, Nopalina is no wonder weight loss drug. You must eat  healthfully, exercise portion control, and workout at least three times per week for 45-60 mins.
I  take Noplaina only in the a.m, after reading above comments, I will also add it to my diet in the p.m.
Good Luck to all, and remember it is not about looking good in a particular outfit, it is about being healthy-- after all you deserve it!!!!
Yes it does work.! I've lost the 20lbs I wanted to lose.. I took it twice a day for about 3 weeks nd I ran 1 mile every Friday(: .. I'm 16 years old and I think this product is great ^_^
That's awesome! Congrats!
Are you still taking this product
Any side effects