Aa
A
A
Close
305087 tn?1211206271
Phentermine/adipex/fastin
I was on phentermine and lost 30 lbs, but am having trouble obtaining it now without paying two handfuls of money!  I found online a generic form (supposedly) of phentermine, called fastin.  I am researching it, though, trying to see if they are comparable as far as effect. I don't want to put this in my body w/out knowing if I can expect the same thing as I did with the phen.  (Actually, I was prescribed Adipex through my pharmacy when I took my script there, so I know Adipex is very comparable to the real phentermine!)  Anyone tried Fastin?  Any luck?  Thank you!!
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
479477 tn?1312331482
I have never found anything that worked nearly the same as phentermine or adipex does overall. The fastin, as I have known used to be a form of phentermine, but if you are talking about the stuff you can buy at GNC nutritional stores, I do not see how that stuff can compare to phentermine at all. I searched and have tried lots of stuff and eventually went right back to phentermine because overall that works the best. Good Luck to you.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Track your weight over time
Start Tracking Now
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources