Phentermine/adipex/fastin
I was on phentermine and lost 30 lbs, but am having trouble obtaining it now without paying two handfuls of money!  I found online a generic form (supposedly) of phentermine, called fastin.  I am researching it, though, trying to see if they are comparable as far as effect. I don't want to put this in my body w/out knowing if I can expect the same thing as I did with the phen.  (Actually, I was prescribed Adipex through my pharmacy when I took my script there, so I know Adipex is very comparable to the real phentermine!)  Anyone tried Fastin?  Any luck?  Thank you!!
I have never found anything that worked nearly the same as phentermine or adipex does overall. The fastin, as I have known used to be a form of phentermine, but if you are talking about the stuff you can buy at GNC nutritional stores, I do not see how that stuff can compare to phentermine at all. I searched and have tried lots of stuff and eventually went right back to phentermine because overall that works the best. Good Luck to you.