Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Prozac and Adderall(adderrall) while taking Phentramin-d

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

I am currently taking Prozac for anxiety and depression, as well as Adderall (adderrall) for ADHD. I just got Phentramin-d and the bottle says to not take with anti-depressants. I don't want to stop taking Prozac and I don't know the exact reasons as to why I can't mix these drugs. Is it really harmful to do? And would it also be harmful to continue taking the Adderall (adderrall) along with the Phentramin-d? Hopefully I will get some information soon, because I want to loose weight and so I want to start taking Phentramin-d. Any help would be very much appreciated!
Avatar n tn
I'm in the same boat.  I just started taking the phentramin-d. I am also taking prozac in a very low dose. I don't know why we are not supposed to take both...I have gained 20 pounds in the last 3 months...I have to do something...and soon.
Track your weight over time