Weight Loss Alternatives Community
WHAT IS HCG

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

WHAT IS HCG

CAN SOME ONE TELL ME WHAT HCG IS ?????
Hello Jen...most here will mislead you..and straight out lie..and 'CLAIM' its a GOD send..but read my posts that say fightu35..HCG is taken from the placenta of a pregnant women...though URINE...its used for young boys who have undecending testicles..used widely in the steroid world..and is 100% nonsense..this criminal KEVIN TRUDEAU made millions off his book..buy being paid off to promote every product in the book..and has been arrested many times..banned from selling any products which are not his on TV..banned by the FDA..& ftc...the story goes like this...you eat as much food as you can..this is to over stuff your fat stores..and glycogen levels..so when he incists you only eat 500 calories (infants require 1,200) & inject urine in you...you will not feel hungry..and folks here (most are fake promoteing) will tell you the pitch it draws 'fat' & energy from your fat cells..ABOUT 2,000 calories..trying to make it seem like oh..i eat 500 calories...and the urine feeds me 2,000 by drawing it out of my fat cells (it takes 3,500 calories to make 1 fat cell) *I wonder how many here knew that..but any who..I have 1  ? if this is true...why do most women get fat after giving birth..and can never lose it..and get loose skin..and stretch marks..?? and do not say this is the skin stretching..it is per say...but has alot to to with fat cells..there are to forms of fat..right under skin..and to protect organs...the kind right under skin wreck your skin..so..you chose..listen to the truth..or these so called folks who its a gift...good luck to you..any  ?'s just ask..
" you eat a low kcal diet in partnership with the 2000 (approx) calories of nutrients that were stored in the over sized fat cells which gives your body what it needs versus dieting alone. "

so this would be over 2,500 cals..and  you know i ment 3,500 = 1 lb of fat..and duh mills of cells..which you get from mommy in her 3rd trimester...and they can develop more though puberty....oh and..im still waiting for proof...lets think about it..if this worked..every pill company would get it and push it and make $1,0000000000000000 duhhhhhhhhh its nonsense..
wrong again. google anything on this topic and you get all sorts of positive and negative. even you moronic posts will come up. google "the #1 thing in weight loss" and see what happens.
oh and everyone here is hung on google...google is another 'PRE' LOADED' tool which they get paid $$ for you to find..what they choose...which is the same nonsense about HCG and only info from morons selling it..damm ! im so smart at times..its scary..tisk tisk..how about just doing it right people..eat less..excercise more..end of story..
Business is business. Even the "Pet Rock" made millions. Everything has a price. However if you judge a product based soley on its earning potential, then you are missing out on the basis for which it was intended.

I used google as an example. If you prefer, you can use 'Google Scholar'. Or any search engine of your choice.
What you choose to acknowledge, is solely a personal choice, but none the less, the information is at your fingertips - good, bad, or indifferent.  

Perhaps you may want to try Medical Journals; always chock full of case studies and the latest news.
i used google..as well as ask.com..as well as any search..all are filled with 'sellers' of HCG related stuff..

'Perhaps you may want to try Medical Journals;"

im a member of many...and you will not find anything good about HCG :)
nope again. everyone else try typing it in using the quotes to go right to it. it will work for you.

i just read that medical care is the highest cause of death now. it wasn't written in a "journal", and i am highly skeptical of it, but i hope you get my point!

btw, my mom died from chemo.
Onibrate, I am sincerely sorry for your loss. My heart is with you.
--------

Fightu, I highly doubt in any fashion (unless you can prove me wrong), that you are a member of any Medical Association in any faculty, with the grammar and poorly factual based sediment that you keep scraping onto this forum.  
I *am* a member, and I have serious claims against your lies that you are, as well as, your inability to find anything positive about HCG.  

First of all, HCG is FDA approved, just not for weight loss.  HCG has been medically administered for decades with great success. HCG is natural and beneficial in numerous capacities, and the studies have only begun as to the multitude of unexplored areas that it can strive.

So please, stop with the nonsense.  You have no idea what you are talking about, google apparently is not your friend, and I do believe, that by now, everyone on this forum is well aware of your ludicrousness and malcontent.
im still waiting for proof ...........
WELCOME TO THE FORUM.  I'm really enjoying your posts!  You are probably wasting your time on the 'Obnoxious one', however. He has a hidden agenda - to disrupt the excitement about the HCG diet. Either he is a paid blogger for that purpose, or just a bitter, pathetic excuse for a human being with no life.
I honestly thought him to be a 16 year old boy who thinks he knows better than the 'grown ups' (as the typical teen seems to); because he overheard a conversation when daddy took him to the gym one day.

-or-

He is a very overweight individual who failed at all diets, therefore has concluded none of them work.

But I digress... Thank you for the warm welcome.  I am sure even fightu will have to concede at some point after all the people here posting have announced their goal has been met. It is only a matter of time.
ah I love you 2  BAT GIRL  

PS ..STILL NO PROOF
Please pardon the double post.)
where is there ? proof...what maybe 10 people say here ? as i said if this worked..drug comps would make $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$4444
Just a thought, Phizer, Merick, Glaxo and so on make much much more selling drugs to lots of overweight people who have diabetes, allergies, gout, heart problems, liver and skin diseases and, oh, the list just goes on and on. It is in the best interest of the drug manufacturers to keep people sick and overweight.  What happens when half the nation stops taking both over-the-counter drugs and prescription drugs because they are finally healthy? The economy will plunge! Pharmaceutical companies are not in the business to keep people healthy!
re-check your facts..the weight loss ind. makes billions a yr on weight loss..OTC and drugs..
exactly banshee500. they make tons of money on it BECAUSE they don't work. do you see population of the US getting thinner on all of these drug company products making so much profit for them, or are we just getting fatter? i tried all the diets thrown out at us since the early 80's. just slowly got fatter and fatter.
Sadly, much of that is true, but not always the case. There are just as many health care professionals who are very willing to treat the cause, not the symptoms, and without use of drugs and medications.

Adding to you comments on why things don't change in certain industry; We all know smoking cigarettes causes cancer of the lungs, gums, throat..etc..
And yet, they are still available and very politically supported. Why?  

Now we are moving (or should say diving into the deep end) of the political arena if you want to know why things are the way they are.  I can tell you that even in Hospitals, they use the products of "bidding" companies. Lowest bid wins folks.  

Things are the way they are until someone makes change. Change takes time, patience, and typically substantial financial backing. Sadly, when a good idea, who lacks those three key ingredients, it is either pushed aside, mutilated away from the original intent for mass marketing, or discounted as rubbish.
On the other hand, I have watched some really bad ideas, that did have those key elements, made widely known.
An article in JAMA (Journal of the American Medical Association) stated:

"No convincing scientific evidence exists that human chorionic gonadotropin has any pharmacologic effect in weight reduction. Hence, claims to the public that such effects do occur are a misrepresentation of the scientific facts."
FDA requires all labeling and advertising of HCG to state that it has not been demonstrated to be effective in the treatment of obesity. The ads must also state that HCG is not approved by FDA as safe and effective in treatment of obesity of weight control.
HCG (Generic name: Human chorionic gonadotropin)

Pregnyl by Organon. 5,000 to 20,000 IU (International Units) per 10 cc vials. This drug is not a steroid but it is widely used in athletics today. HCG is a natural protein hormone secreted by the human placenta and purified form the urine of pregnant women. This hormone is not a natural male hormone but mimics the natural hormone LH (Luetinising Hormone) almost identically. This LH stimulates the production of testosterone by the testis in males. Thus HCG sends the same message and results in increased testosterone production by the testis due to HCG’s effect on the leydig cells of the testis. not sure how this would affect fat cells ? nor weight loss ? Normally this HCG is used to treat women with certain ovarian disorders and it is used to stimulate the testis of men who may be hypogonadal. Athletes use HCG to increase the body’s own natural production of testosterone which is often depressed by long term steroid use. Also when steroids are used in high dosages they can cause false signals to the hypothalamus that results in a depressed signal to the testicles. Over a period of weeks of this depressed signal the testicles ability to respond to any signal from the pituitary becomes very weak, which results in testicular atrophy. again...whats this got to do with fat loss ?To avoid this athletes will use HCG to keep an artificial signal going to the testis and preventing testicular atrophy. When administered, HGC raises serum testosterone very quickly. A rise in testosterone firs appears in about two hours after injecting HCG. The second peak occurs about two to four days later.

HCG therapy has been found to be very effective in the prevention of testicular atrophy and to use the body’s own biochemical stimulating mechanisms to increase plasma testosterone level during training. Some steroid users find that they have some of their best strength and size gains while using HCG in conjunction with the steroids. This may wee be due to the facts that the body has high level of natural androgens as well as the artificial steroid hormones at that time.

The optimal dosage for an athlete using HCG has never been established, but it is thought that a single shot of 1000 to 2000 IU per week will get the desired results. Cycles on the HCG should be kept down to three weeks at a time with an off cycle of at least a month in between. For example, one might use the HCG for two to three weeks in the middle of a cycle, and for two or three weeks at the end of a cycle. It has been speculated that the prolonged use of HCG could repress the body’s own production of gonadotropins permanently. This is why the short cycles are the best way to go.

The side effects from HCG use include gynecomastia, water retention, and an increase in sex drive, mood alterations, headaches, and high blood pressure. HCG raises androgen levels in males by up to 400% but it also raises estrogen levels dramatically as well. This is why it can cause a real case of gynecomastia if dosages get too elevated for that person. Another side effect seen from HCG use is morning sickness (nausea and vomiting). There have been no cases of overdose complications with the use of HCG nor have there been any associated carcinomas, liver or renal impairment. HCG was at one point looked at to see if it could carry the AIDS virus, due to the fact that it is biologically active, but the latest word is that this could not be possible in any way. So we see how HCG be used by athletes to avoid some of the problems associated with abruptly stopping a steroid cycle. This product is also not picked up on steroid tests, so some athletes use it to keep androgen levels high before a contest that has drug testing. HCG must be refergerated after it is mixed together, and it then has a life of about 10 weeks. It is taken intramuscularly only; this drug is often available by order of a physician if you show symptoms of hypogonadism. It is hard to find on the black market.
now I know most will say this is big athletes...but that's not true..nor change the facts about this product..with all do respect...after 25 people..(3 top pro athletes) many many reports..books..info...me my self..would 100% not take this..and in no way do I think it can help with weight loss....with all due respect..till I see solid proof Im wrong..that's my opinon..so no yelling at me..lol
__________________
"The Lord is on my side;I have no fear." -psalm 118:6[/b]
SO see here that hcg works for lots of things, then why wouldnt it work for weightlosing too? im confused. one person says it works and another says it doesnt and then another says it works only for some things. All I have figured out so far is that its natural and helps people, so I am stlll wanting to try it.
if it doenst work for me, then so be it, but its got to be safer being natural than using all those drugs in a bottle I think.
I just want to know more since I know people who sell it will say yeah it works and people who are skeptical of everything will say no its doesnt. The truth is in the middle somewhere!!!!!!!!
by the way my friend lost weight drinking herbal tea, but that didnt work for me. With hcg, maybe it works for some people and not others?
its big bizz..and big $$$ it does not in any way help for weight loss..id be happy to show you the real reports on it...and real side affects...heres the claim short and simple........

you inject HCG and you trick your body into thinking your pregant (real nice for a man)
and they claim this forces your fart cells to release 'fat' to feed the baby..makeing you lose weight.....these folks have no idea..the fat feeds the fetus. and you lose no weight...think about it......why do most girls gain weight..and never lose it..and wreck there skin for ever. ??????? case closed...
any truth you want..just ask..:)
by the way, my skin wasnt wrecked. I have great skin ,i am just fat because I ate alot of food and didnt ever exercise. and I mean alot of food. lol when I was pregnant I ate everything I saw that wasnt tied down.
well the hcg my body produced when I was pregnant did help the baby, thats acrtually what it does. But I didnt inject it, it was just something that happens when i was pregnant. Although i have to wonder how this will make me lose more weight than what a tiny baby needs. then again, at this point even if I only lose ten more pounds zI would be happy that they were gone.
I am still going to try it. Since its from a natural resourse anyhow and I am female, I am sure it cant hurt me. I already created it in my body once before!!!
And the hcg i had made in my own body made a beautiful baby, so no side effects there!
who knows, maybe it wont work but its worth a try to me. have you tried it? do you know anyone who has? why are all these people here saying it does work? its kinda hard to believe that if its that much of a scam that there would be so many people saying they are losing weight. i guess I will find out.
lol  nice reply..if you feel the need to try it..you will.......thats up to you ,good luck with it..you seem very honest..so when it does not work..please come back and tell the truth..now..you will drop weight at 1st !! (because of eating 500calories)  and if you want to have more children...id be carefull......ask your baby doc what he thinks...notice none of that here...hmmm...
cookie cutter mentalities believe that ALL people who are actually using hcg and are currently having, and have had HUGE success with it are ALL liars or are making money on it, and all people who don't use it and claim it doesn't work are all purveyers of ALL truth. i've read testimonies from people from many websites that complain that they can eat 1000 calories a day and not lose weight, so of course they all must be liars, too. and the scare tactics being used on this website are sickening. good luck to all on this site, and i would suggest just talking to each other to share your experiences and advice, and stop talking directly to this guy. just keep reposting That girl's best informative stuff to keep it going for the new people who come here looking to change their lives.
im still waiting for proof.......its very simple...if this was true and that easy..it would be the biggest thing ever..its a joke...as most here..
i guess the only real thing to do is to try it for myself. I dont know who is telling the real deal or not, but if it didnt work atleast in a small way then people wouldnt be here talking about it. I have read about other drugs and pills and people say it works and some say it dosnt work, but the difference is that they all tried it and made attrempts. so maybe hcg wont work for all people just like that but it does work for some. As far as making big money from it with people who say it does, that can be said about anything. Even the gym i go to makes BIG $$$$ think about it. they charge me monthly fees and towels fees and trainer fees. Thats a scam I think too but it helps me, so I pay. There is nothing weong with making profit from something. Thats the way things are. if I could sell painted seashells and tell you that lookin at them would make you feel relaxed I woud do that too. It may make some feel relaxed and some people would say I was a scammer because I was just selling painted shells....

dont worry fightu lol i will be your proof because if this doesnt work for me i will let people know its not working for me. the only thing is, what if its just me it didnt work for but works for other people? we shall see.
"dont worry fightu lol i will be your proof because if this doesnt work for me i will let people know its not working for me. the only thing is, what if its just me it didnt work for but works for other people? we shall see. "

well no matter what you choose..good luck to you..and be safe..ASK your baby doctor  1st !!
* and after a week or 2 of 500 calories..of yes you will lose 'weight' scale weight yes..but fat...hmm.....sorrry no ! so dont rush here and say it works ! dropping to 500 cals i could lose 1-3 lbs a day. anywho good luck
thank you =)

Fingers crossed!!!!
Has any of you tried hCG yet?
Yeah, I have been using hcg and b12 for the past 4weeks and am down 28lbs and lots of inches!  I don eat 500calls a day...I eat every two hours!  Lots of food.  The injections are given once per week and I can't lose weight if I don't eat.  So I don't starve.  Nothing else worked for me except hcg and b12.  I use a clinic called Altmed.  They give you a detox diet to use that have you eating carbs, protein, fruits, and vegetables...and you still lose weight! They can mail your supplies if you are not in the area. Their number is *******.  Tell them you were referred by Michelle.  You won't be disapointed!  It taught me how to eat correctly, so wehen I get finished with the injections, I can maintain my weight using the detox diet. Good luck!
Is trying hcg and b12 expensive? And is it only supposed to work for people very overweight or for people that are just trying to lose that 20lbs of baby fat from having two children 1 yr apart???
OK...I have read all of this and my fair share of other sources of info. The one nagging issue with this whole thing was brought to the for front of my mind by fightu. I think he is probably just argumentative but he has brought to light one very good point. I have read Dr. Semieon’s book. The research was done and book written, what 1958 or so.....nearly 50 years ago? Why are we even arguing at this point if it works or not. No one is arguing if penicillin works? After reading Dr. Semeion’s protocol, it doesn’t sound to me like this is a “may work for some folks and may not for others” kind of situation. That is Jenny Craig and Atkins. His claim is that HCG has a direct effect on the Hypothalamus. That effect causes the body to used stored fat cells that under normal conditions would not be accessible.  That kind of claim is one that effects everyone. Either it does what is says it does, or it doesn’t. Maybe the reason that we are still arguing over it after 50 years is because Dr. Semieon was wrong? It effect the hypothalamus the way he thought it does. If it really works it works all the time, not sometimes for some people.
Wondering if the releana oral hcg is effective as the inecttions......
I must admit...other then some unsubstantiated testimonial evidence in favor of the program, I am at a loss to find one shred of evidenc to prove that it works. Nothing from an unbiased source even providing a favorable report of any kind. I would love for someone to provide me with anything substanative. I have nearly convinced myself that it is a hoax. I spoke to a Dr. at the church I attend. He has never evenheard of this hormone being used to treat wieght issues. He knew what it was obviously but henever heard of Dr. Simeon or any of his research. Finally, I did find a mention of HCG in the Journal of American Medicine. It referred to a study done in 1976. The only information I saw stated that they (Dr's I assume) did a test giving one group HCG injections and another group placebo. They found not difference in there weight loss. Not sure what the parameters were forthe test etc...I guess in the HCG group didn't reduce caloric intake, then there would be no difference. Anyway, I am still in the same spot, but leaning toward the "unbelieveing" side more everyday. If anyone out there can provide me some clear, scientific eveindence that this program works, Please do...quickly!!
i recently had a baby and weighed exactly the same after having her as i did before. in fact, during my pregnancy it was very hard to put on weight, not because of morning sickness or anything.  i read the very first post from fightu35 and thought it was so funny that he said..."why do most women get fat after giving birth..and can never lose it..and get loose skin..and stretch marks..??"  Well getting fat after birth is because most new moms can't work out or eat like they used to, or are just plain lazy and sit and eat like their baby. the loose skin is from the giant watermelon that basically pulled the muscles away and stretch marks are from the giant watermelon
im on week 7 of dr simeons protocol & have lost 35

im on week 7 of dr simeons protocol & have lost 35# so far...ill start round 2 after the holidays... HCG for me has been just what i needed...there are a lot of people on other HCG chat rooms that are happily talking about their sucesses using this protocol... if ur going to do it just know that it is unforgiving & if u dont follow the protocol exactly you will not get the same results as those who do.  to the nay-sayers i say ... if u havnt tried it then u are not qualified to judge it ... it is the time for people to take their health issues into their own hands...make decisions based on fact & not fear...

I found about HCG through a mutual friend.  I went to the Dr. and got the HCG and followed the diet. I started the first 40 day protocol in May 10th. I lost about 31 lbs and lots of inches ( did evercise reguarly too). This also contributed to the inches.
I did fine for about 3 months, then I messed up and started eating the wrong things again and gained about 8 lbs back (I stopped exercising too and gained inches back as well) But when I was watching what I ate, the weight stayed off and I ate nice things that I wanted, just not all the time.
I am on the 2nd 23 day Stint of HCG and this day 8. I have LOST all the 8 lbs I gained back and 3.5 more. So 11lbs in 8 days.
I want to give myself some security by losing more this time.  It DOES work better than anything I have seen for pounds and Inches and it is really safe!!!!
I had HCG injections back in the 70's and was on a 1000 cal. carbo free diet.  I lost lots of weight but as soon as I went off the shots I had a set of twins the dr. thinks were conceived 3 weeks apart due to ovulation more than once in the month.  He is convinced that the conceptions were a direct cause of HCG. By the way, One of the girls has some problems but I don't know if HCG could have caused it.
does anyone know where i can buy oral hCG drops in Michigan ?
Big business is the magic pill made by the food and drug companies. HCG is not big business. It is cheap compared to pharmaceuticals. Cheaper than most supplements. fightu35, glosses over the money makers and have the nerve to bash something that is helping people by the thousands by saying it makes money.What is this person smoking. Just like hydrogen peroxide can kill almost all cancerous cells and save lives very cheaply so can HCG destroy our causes of obesity very cheaply. In the case of cancer it is the chemotherapy and the butchering surgery that cost the money. In the case of obesity it is the miracle pills, butchering our bodies by opening the body up to put a band on the stomach, stapling the stomach and all sorts of medieval torturing sounding procedures that are practiced everyday that patients and insurance companies pay billions for. Just to end up with that stubborn obesity problem that will not go away.

I am thankful I live in America and people like fightu35 can voice their opinion. I always say listen to the rant and rave. The screaming to get a point across. Than listen to what is actually said. It is surgery and synthetic drugs that make the, "$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$4444", already. HCG, hydrogen peroxide and so much more are natural substances. Since they are natural substances that occur naturally they cannot be called a drug. Therefore, they cannot be patented and drug companies cannot profit. So they pay professional people that at least sound like fightu35 to help protect their profit. Of course that would not be you fightu35? I would hate to think you are upsetting some people that really want answers because you are on someone else's pay role.

Watch Dr Oz, at least there are people like him sufficiently in the middled of the road to recommend cheap solutions and steer people away from drugs that simply do not work.Hydrogen Peroxide relieves and fixes asthma, cholesterol issues, arthritis, cancers, and etc..  HCG fixes a problem that deals with causes to obesity. Simple! Cheap effective and simple. Of course to paraphrase Christ, "people parish because of ignorance."
I have tried hcg ! It did not help me at all ! The first day, not to eat over 500 calories was sooo hard! It just got worst from that moment on. I asked them why and they gave me the run around with no straight answer. i am still wondering why it has not worked for me. I went to there office about three months still wanting it to work. I wasted sooooo much money emotion and time. I still want answers why it idid not work for me but no one has answers for me. If someone has the answer for me i would be greatful!
Hi I have been using HCG for about two years and I have had lots of success! I have lost about 140 pounds and I have kept it off! The diet does work if you follow the protocol exactly! i myself never had the vlcd (injection) i have used the drops every time! If you are still interested in trying this again then email me at ***@**** I have a source  that is local and it does not cost anywhere near a fortune! Its pretty cheap actually! oh and i started at 320 and now weigh 181 and plan to loose at least 20 more pounds!
I heard a Dr. talk about this on his radio - this HCG and to the proponents of this substance, if it works so well, then why combine it with a dangerously low caloric intake?   What happens when you start eating more?    What happens when you stop taking HCG?

I agree with some that it's yet another gimmick, because most who are on diets are looking for a lifetime solution.  

If you want to lose 20-30 lbs in a month, why not just cut your calories to 500/day without HCG?   You STILL get hungry and you're told to caffienate yourself with tea/coffee - so why wouldn't that work?   Cut calories, lose weight.   Cut bad fats and refined carbs like sugars & white flour based sweets, breads and starches and you can still lose a bunch.  Works everytime.
wowshie  I'm reading fightu35 man-o man-o does he /she really no what the hell he/she is talking about and has he /she even used the HCG,
I stop reading his/*she blogs because like many of you have said DOES HE REALLY NO  WHAT THE HELL HE/SHE IS TALKING ABOUT I m doing lots of reach search before I go in and his/she is all negative :( to sad !!!!!!!!
!Ta Ta  for now
Rock Angel
Hello ~ I have been reading everyone's post and I feel more confused then ever...I've been trying to read everything I can about HCG ~I was looking at the drops cause I don't do shots very well:( I have a thyroid disorder and I have had such a hard time over the years loosing weight. I take medication for replacing the thyroid hormone but I  just have to starve myself and workout for hours at a time if I want to loose weight and look good&feel like I am the appropriate weight  for my build and height and the older I get it's even harder ! I will do shots if I have to but what about HCG in the Drops or pill forms ? Also ,I just finished reading a medical journal  and the article was about a young women who was not sexually active caught herpes  from her HCG injections because the pregnant donated her urine from China and they do not have the same USA guidelines. Is the HCG drops or pills FDA ? And is their really any HCG hormone is the homeopathic hormone and is it a derivative from women or animals and is it safe?     ANYONE THAT REALLY KNOWS THE FACTS I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE  ANSWERS  ! THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR TIME!!!
hcg is bs. don't do that crap
i am researching all this because i am worried about taking this hormone however the proof is in the pudding and i have to say that i thought my sister was so overweight and suffering from diabetes and asthma and on blood pressure tablets that she was going to dies she was so unhealthy now she is on none.she looks great.....and we live far apart and i asked my sister sandy what she was doing cause she looks wonderful i saw her pics on facebook at her sons wedding WOW she has lost so much weight and on her thirtieth wedding anniversary my sister sandy said shes lost even more and weighs less than her now...that is the proof and my other sister sandy has just started and in one week lost four kilos...that is all the convincing i need my two sisters losing weight and looking fantastic...
Wow!  It seems you know about everything there is to know about anything!  How FUNNY!
i did the HCG diet last summer and I loved it.  I lost 26 pounds.  i did not take care of myself after the diet and have gained half of it back.  I will be going back on the diet again shortly.  Just make sure that you go to a doctor for the HCG - don't order it over the Internet.  
I think the answer is just plain and simple, a good weight loss is down to good simple healthy eating and excersice. I have gained so much weight trying different slimming products that all state only if combined with a calorie conrtolled diet...again this hgc states that you have to reduce the calorie intake..which indeed will lead to weight loss.
So i say, lets all get off our backsides, go for a walk, or join a class where you do at least 45mins arobics, or excersice twice a week and eat 1500 calories a day excluding man made fats and oils, and you will lose weight, slowly, healthily and it will be maintanable. Eat plenty of veg, reasonable fruits, fresh meat, lets all learn how to cook instead of eating prepared meals and you will all soon see the difference, there is no way you can expect to be lazy and have pills or injections do the work for you .....sitting about doing nothing is why we got fat in the first place.. so its quite simple and we all really know the truth...if we eat less, eat healthily and do excersice we WILL LOSE WEIGHT.  i go to a arobice class twice a week and go for a walk on a sunday ...eat 1400 calories a day No spreads or oils except Olive oil and real butter in concideration, littl;e is best...eat little and often and i have lost 35bl in a year...yes a year is a long time, but it stays off and you will feel healthier for it.....so try that and it cost nothing but a little time and changing your eating habits...all the best to you all
HCG Diet plan is good to opt as HCG hormone help loose weight quickly and naturally if you follow do's and dont's with referrence to this diet, it also increases people’s metabolic rate. On average, one to three pounds daily could be shed by individuals on this HCG diet plan provided hCG drops are built by using real homeopathic hCG as there are some non-homeopathic hCG drops as well as hCG liquids combined with alternative ingredients which can be harmful.
My wife and I used the hcg drops and we lost 49  pounds and 60 pounds respectively. We followed the HCG Diet Prtotocol from Dr. Simeons.  It worked great for us and we found ours online at http://www.hcgxtremeweightloss.com