When to Stop HCG
Should you stop the HCG injections when you reach your goal weight, or continue them for the full 45 days?  
According to Kevin's book you do do this for at least 30 days then you go to phase 3.  The phase 3 is for 21 days and this is very importate to do after the shots.  After the 21 days you can eat whatever you want, but by doing the 21 phase 3 you will not eat as much so you will not gain the weigt back.  I think phase 3 is on page 99 of Kevin's book.
Hi hope everyone hd a good Easter

I read on a site where HCG was for fertilization that if you are at the correct weight that HCG will prmote weight gain no matter how much you eat.  I am not arguing with KT just stating if you are at the correct weght and have no more type 3 fat watch your scales very careful.

I remember year ago when we reached our goal weight we got a very strong craving for chocolate (VERY STRONG CRAVING) now that was 3 out of the 4 of us on HCG.  WE gained 2-5 pounds and were able to stay there.

1 of us has never gained any of the weight back, one gained all the weight back in 2 year, one gained 1/2 the weight back (these two were from alchol). I gained 10 pounds over 10 years, and then 75 pounds in 18 months whenI quite smoking.

granny