Which HCG
Hey Knud- what kind of hcg are you using and where did you get it?  Please help. I'm ready to order but not sure which hcg works best.

Thank you.
anabolic-pharma.com.

go to  ***@****

Yahoo group that has files and support fromthers using the protocol of KT.
Thank you knud I had just decided to order from there.  I have no idea how much to order though!  How many IU's for six weeks/six days a week? 10,000 maybe?  Please answer this if you can.
why buy HCG from the net...just have your pregant girlfriend pee in a cup..then inject that........since HCG IS URINE...
for 23 days you need a 5000 ui they will send you all u need this is also for 30 days for it will mix 30ml of steril water and you will inject 1ml per day on the prodocol so it depence on how much time you will be on the treatment ask yourself how much weight do i need to lose. order two that way you have enough for the for the 45days the protocol calls for. and if you need more you will have time to reorder.