Weight Loss Alternatives Community
after phentermine

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

after phentermine

I have lost 40 lbs using phentermine.  I am worried about maintaining and possibly losing about 10 more on my own.  Does anyone know about taking liquid B12 complex and 5 HTP to help with this?  I also have a prescribtion for 10 mg. of prozac (prescribed by other dr.  for other issues not related to weight) that I quit taking while on the phen.  Would this be helpful to use with the b12 and 5htp.  Thanks for any replies.
what is 5htp?
prozac actually prolongs the affects of phentermine. I went to a weight loss doctor who actual prescribed both to me so that it (phentermine)could have a long term affect not short term. Phentermine is really only good for 3 months at the most, for fast weight loss. Just make sure you are still eating while on these types of meds. It can cause alot of weight loss but also weight gain if you cant stay on a good diet you just gain it back. But good luck and congrats.
Where is best and cheapest place online to get phen without drs presciption?
there are several sites on the net for phen but my family dr. actually prescribed and monitored while I was taking it.  I went each month for check ups. I would be a little concerned about purchasing this med without a prescription from a dr.
Be careful when purchasing phentermine online.  You cannot be sure of the quality of medication you will receive when you purchase via the internet.  I have taken phentermine many times...bad, I know...but I always go through a doc.  There a many weight loss programs in my area that offer prescription assistance.  You pay them a fee, and they "give" you the medicine.
I have taken phen. many times with a Dr.'s supervision. The original visit was well over $250.00 and every two weeks at $65 per visit!! I found a place online called dragon pharmacy that mailed me phen. It was also a bit pricy, but not near as expensive as the Dr.'s visits plus med cost. good luck