Weight Loss Alternatives Community
b-12 shot
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

b-12 shot

can you get the b-12 shot and diet pills if you have had your gall bladder removed??????
Related Discussions
11 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
thank you im going into a clinic on the 22nd and just didn't want to be told i couldn't do in so thanks !!!!
Blank
Can you please tell me what website you are getting the B-12 from??  I have been serching and can't find any that will sell it without a prescription.  Thank you.
Blank
Thank you for replying so fast--I will try that!!
Blank
Hi, I'm scheduled for my shots on 1/26/07
Blank
I know you can take vitamin B orally, but I'm not sure if orally will acheive what the shots acheive
Blank
Can someone explain what b12 does?  can you take them orally, or do they have to be injected?  Do drs. recommend?
Blank
what is dosage of b12 injection with lipotrophic or just b12 or b6 that you give yourself and how many times weekly??? based on this how many lbs do you usually lose per week, following a sensible diet too of course?
Blank
Hello to all ,This past year I have been feeling so tired so I went to my dr and she did some test.My b 12 can came low, she gave me the option of getting the shot or taking 1000vit per day.I went with the vit and I am still very tired.Do peolpe think it would be better to take the shot or vit/thanks for the help
Blank
I went today 2/27/07 and got my first B12 shot and the doc gave me some Phen tabs to take every morning. I go back in a week to get another shot.
Blank
Is there anyone in the Seattle area that knows where i can get the B12 shots or an idea of what kind of places does those?  Nothing is coming up on the web.
Blank
Do the B12/B6 injections work?  How often do they need to be administered? I am scheduled for my 1st appt next thursday. i was told the weight loss program would include diet pills, a diuretic, and b6/b12 injections.  How much can I expect to lose the 1st week?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...