b12 with lipotropic injections
I am new to the site and wanted to know if anyone has been successful with injectable B12 with lipotropic? If so, how long did it take for you to start seeing results? and how much did you lose in that amount of time. Where can I purchase them on-line? and does anyone know if I can take these shots along with HCG shots? or would this be overkill? Are there any side effects from taking any one of the above injections? I would appreciate any help I can get. I've spent so much money on products that didn't work and it's quite frustrating to take drugs that have uncomfortable side effects and you don't see any results after suffering through them.  Help.....
I agree with  basktblbabe143, you can't just take the pills and continue to eat the same foods and expect to see a miraculous decrease in weight.  The doc I go to in Philadelphia (Dr. Fortino) will access you and determine the appropriate pills and daily calorie intake for you.  He will also provide you with a food list that will keep you within that calorie range.  He also stresses excercise which does not have to be strenuous or done at a gym.  He will provide you with detailed paperwork explaining some things you can do.

I forgot to mention that both the shots and the pills give me crazy energy. I did some painting at my mom's house from 6 at night straight through til 6 am. Slept for an hour and was not tired at all the entire day.   I feel like I can run a marathon, come home and run around the block 6 times.  

I'm not sure about other docs and why you all are having such a hard time getting the shots, but he allows patients to purchase the shots to take home and no you do not have to be a medical professional to do this.  

Last, cut out the junkfood and carbonated beverages (I promise you won't miss them after a few days) and you will see marked improvement even without excercise.

One more thing- I've developed a good rapport with one of the assistants there. Her reccomendation was that if you can't afford both, go with the shots. The shots remove inches and speed up your metabolism....
has anyone know how much b12 mcg/ml..i have to take in week?? and how many day i have to take in a week?? please help with this..
I recently had major surgery that has allowed me to quit take several medications. Unfortunately during the long recovery I have managed to gain a good 20 lbs, and was already 10 lbs over-weight. I only need to lose 30lbs and need to do it in like a month. Normally I would boot camp my way out of this but I'm not quite there yet. The most exercise I can take is long walks. My weight lift limit is 20lbs and I really need to get this weight off for work. How safe is this product for someone who is healthy but still a little fragile, and will a Doctor supervise a plan for someone who needs to lose 25-30lbs.  
I recently had major surgery that has allowed me to quit take several medications. Unfortunately during the long recovery I have managed to gain a good 20 lbs, and was already 10 lbs over-weight. I only need to lose 30lbs and need to do it in like a month. Normally I would boot camp my way out of this but I'm not quite there yet. The most exercise I can take is long walks. My weight lift limit is 20lbs and I really need to get this weight off for work. How safe is this product for someone who is healthy but still a little fragile, and will a Doctor supervise a plan for someone who needs to lose 25-30lbs. If not can I get B12 liptronics and Phentermine online.    
The shots do work.
I had a baby in 2009 and weighed 175 2 weeks after giving birth, and now 2011 I weigh 112.
My prior weight to getting pregnant was 115.
You can take 1x or 2x per week as long as your doctor does it ! :)
You can also do yourself if you know what you are doing.
But yes it does work, all natural so it doesn't make you bleed heavily-or have bad side effects. Just make sure it is real lipo and not fake brand!
I found mine thru a guy named Tony M Lamoureux his emial is ***@****
I googled Tony M Lamoureaux. He works for NMR-RX Inc., a company that provides these injections to medical offices. I emailed him to find some more info on how to order them to do them at home.
Could you tell me how are you ordering them and how are you able to do them at home?
My email is ***@****.
Thanks!
My journey is still going on,but I just wanted to let veryone know that I am doing the hcg injection diet along with the B12 shot and Lipo shot.I have lost 25 pounds in 3 weeks.I am also on a strict 500 calorie diet.It is hard,but I am determined to do this! God Bless everyone on their journey!
Does anyone know of a Upstate New York Doctor who administers these injections?
I've been on the B12/Lipotropic combination and a 1,200 calorie/day eating plan for two weeks. I have lost 6 pounds and am able to exercise. According to my doctor's instructions, as long as I'm not on the HCG regimine (which restricts you to 500 calories per day) I can workout.
if anyone knows a good place to buy lipotropic with b12 cheap email me
***@****
if anyone know a good play to buy lipotropic with b12 cheap email me

logan
hebert
@
yahoo
.
com
Have you purchased from mydietsolutions since these last posts??  I have purchased from them and have been doing the B12 lip/MIC for a month now (1ml - twice a week) and haven't lost ONE POUND!  Extremely frustraited and thinking of filing a complaint.  What they are selling can't exactly be what they say. If it worked for you back in 2008 does that mean the quality has changed??

I know two people who are doing the shots with Center for Medical Weightloss and has lost a lot of weight in just a month!  They are two expensive for me and I hope mydietsolutions would work.

It isn't only about the shots.  You have to change your eating habits, excersize is needed.  I have been taking the lipo/b12 shots for almost 2 months.  The first month I lost 20 pounds and 4.5 inches around my waist. I will weigh next week for my 2 months and find out how much more I have lost. I am on a low carb diet..  and I do get some excersize, but not alot because I am in college and doing school work almost everyday.  I do ride bikes on the weekend. I am 41 years old and my matabolism has slowed down a great deal.  I also have hypothyroidism, so that is a double wammy for me.  So if I can loose weight, anyone can.. :o)  I hope it is all working out for you now, but if not, I would be happy to let you know my daily eating habits and how I do things and maybe it will work for you too.  
I also have hypothyroidism and strugulling to loose weight.
I also have hypothyroidism and struggling to loose weight. I recently found out about B12 combo with lipo. Since it is working for you I am hopping it will work for me too.
I am also thinking of joining dr. Bernstein diet program but I can’t afford it so I would like to give a shot by doing it my own  (B12 shoot + 1200 K diet and some exercise)

Can you please let me know where you buy the B12 combo with lipo.

Thanks so much in advance.
I read under side affects that pain in the hand and neck is a side affect of the liprotopic shots.  It didn't say if they would go away or not or how often this side affect happens.
This is a side affect of the shots.  Although it did not say when this may go away, you may want to contact the company you get your shots from.
it should be 2ml and shot be taken twice a week (every 72hrs)
But they make you go and get a prescription from another Dr. right? I went to the site and that is what it is saying.. Get a script, pay a preferred member fee, and then fax it over to be able to pay and purchase...
If anyone knows of a place in Georgia ( Atlanta / Metro Atlanta area) where I can purchase B12 or Lipo/B complex shots let me know..

To those looking for the phentermine at a low rate try Doctors Diet Program that is where I went .. It was 59 dollars but I found a coupon when I had went for 39, and that was for my visit/pills/ and a B12 shot .. The one I went to was out in Hiram but several locations are around the Metro area each are only open on certain days.. And they also give you a coupon when you pay for your pills at the end.. It was fairly quick...

But yeah message me if you know of a source for B12 or the Lipo..Thanks.
Doctors Wellness Studio
5775 Jimmy Carter Blvd
Norcross, GA 30071
(678) 671-3115

They also have an office in Marietta - great staff. I took only the shots and they do work if you stick with the program, did not take the phetermine. The shots ae $25.00 each. Hope this helps.

Doctors Wellness Studio
5775 Jimmy Carter Blvd
Norcross, GA 30071
(678) 671-3115

There is another office in Marietta too - great staff - I only took the shots/$25.00, did not take the Phetermine. They are located in the complex where Syms used to be.
Herbalife Shakes are 200 calories - that means 2 meal replacements are only 400 calories.  They have all your essential vitamins and minerals and a great source of protein! Kind of amazing.  I lost 12lbs in a little over 4wks. Shoot me an email and I'll totally tell you more! I am superrrr excited about my nutrition plan :)

chelsea.***@****
precision weightloss clinic in georgia
I have been taking the lipo/b12 shots with the phentermine for a month now. I lost 12 pounds my first two weeks. I have been going to a medical weight loss clinic here in Chattanooga TN. I take the shot every week and it is 25.00. I do follow ups every month and they check my blood pressure and weight, listen to my heart ect. I get my phentermine once a month and that is once a day 37.5 mg. I am sticking to the program which is a high protein no carbs diet with walking at least four times a week and at least 30 minutes. I feel better, I have a lot more energy and have seen a reduce in inches more than pounds. I am very satisfied and I also take their supplements. Coral calcium 2 a day, Carb blocker 4 a day( just in case my protein bars have carbs). I think it is a great program. My  brother is a doctor and he told me their are no bad drawbacks to taking the b/12 injections with or without lipo. This is because even if you are not deficient in b/12 your body naturally breaks it down and expells the extra that you don't need. So it does help speed up your metabolism and curb your appetite. I enjoy going to the gym because I see the results.
Hi there, I am in the same exact situation as you.  I am currently at 160 lbs wishing to loose 20-25 lbs in a month taking lipotronic/B-12 shots. Did it work for you? You didn't gain the weight back afterward... right?  Thanks :)
Is there anywhere online to purchase the B12/lipotropic shots. I am not having much luck. The closest place in Indiana is an hour away and does not have convenient hours.
anyone know where i can get the shots in KY?
I had 3 shots in May but the last one caused severe pain at the injection site that is STILL there after 2 months.  Sore at the site of the shot and hurts when I run, etc.  Anyone else experiencing this?  
I found a weight loss clinic that included the B-12 lipo shots. It was a living single deal and not too expensive. I was a little skeptical, but after the first shot I lost 9 lbs. I was so shocked. My deal is for 4 weeks, one shot a week and after that if I want to keep getting shots it is $10 a shot. I have not started the diet pills but they do have them. I did change my diet and I'm eating a lot better and started exercising after day 3. I wonder why more people don't know about this?? You can buy shots online, look under youtube and there is a girl who tells you how to do it and where to buy. But my clinic is cheaper, so I will stick with them. I've had no side effects so far. Good luck to everyone!
What is the name of your clinic? Can I have the contact information? Thank you.
I too have 100 lbs to lose. I been on phentermine daily and the b6/b12 shots three times a week. I eat 1100-1300 cal a day ( I use loseit.com app on my phone to track calories)  drink 100 fl oz water daily and walk 3 miles 5 days a week and I have lost 15 lbs my first month!
Padcah Kentucky has an office thats very nice and helpful.

My first visit they did blood work, wieghed and measured me, counseled me with a Nurse Practioner and a dietician/rn.

They prescribed Phentermine 37.5 and vitamins and b12/lipo injections which they gave in my hip muscle. they also have tons of yummy shakes and proteing bars you can purchase if you want.

they have different specials all the time, i think, i've only been there twice.

oh sorry, its called    ACHIEVE medical weight loss

my first visit was $140, but i bought vitimins from them

today i bought the injections.  todays special was buy 4 get 2 free.

oh ... i started this 5 days ago and have already lost 3 pounds

i forgot to tell you.   the shots were $20.  i bought 4.  got 2 free
*****************.com sells them. They also have several videos and a talk show .
I am not over weight but just wanted to lose 15 pounds,I am 40 years old 5'7 160 pounds,if any body can tell me if its safe to try lipotropic b12?
I love getting these shots but my hips are forever sore!! Does anyone else have his problem? I mean my rear hurts for months. Once it was so bad that I could not lay on that side and it felt like someone was stabbing me with an ice pick! But I love the energy I get from them! Im afraid to ask for them in my arm in case the pain is worse! Any thoughts?
Lipotropics is on sale here as well. I tried it and lost 79lbs as well. Good luck!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00E678CZS
________________________________________________________

******** CLOSED DISCUSSION ********

No more comments, please.
Can anyone speak to what happens when you stop taking these lipotropic injectons? Is there a "weaning" process? What are the long term results?
What color was your Lipo/B12 shot?  A co-worker goes to my doctor and her shot is red but mine was yellow...
did you take the NutriPex?
Yes I have been getting this shop for about a month. I thought this should give you more engery. I feel more fitique.
Complete diet solutions, $200. for one month supply of injections
HI Mike,
I went to the sight and it said to dr clinics only?  Do they sell it to you directly?
That doesn't even make any sense....
i weigh 262lb im 5'3 i get the shots for the first time today an your story makes me feel good that i can do it also.. i started to feel lazy an not motivated about loosing the weight , Thanks for writing your review i cant wait to see my results .... Excited  name is skye by the way , Thanks a billion !
Colinfwatson.com does sell the lipotropins/ultraburn separately, as does NuImage Medical online