bad habits creeping up
I stop taking phentermine on Friday (3 weeks off).  I am already seeing bad habits starting (even though I'm still taking phen).  I am hungry more often, eating junk food, and not drinking enough water.  How do I get out of this slump?  I am no where near my goal weight. I am supposed to start on herbal supplements but I am waiting until Saturday in case I have a reaction to them (don't want to be at work). I have worked so hard and want to commit to this but I am getting worried.  Anyone else go through this?  If so, what did you do to control it?
Thank you!  I am definitely going to try these.  I like to hear from others what works for them before trying something. 187 pounds gone???  Congratulations! What an accomplishment!  I hope I can reach my goal.  I'll let ya know how the herbs work for me.
I know what you mean about the bad habits creeping up! I am going through the same thing. I know what I should be eating, but the junk food is sneaking in more and more. Especially on the weekends.  I work in an environment where I can't really leave to go to lunch, so the only thing that I can eat is what I bring, I make it a point to bring healthy snacks and meals.  That kind of makes the weekend not so bad.  If I keep ready made foods around, then I find that I tend to just eat those and then not want anything else.  It is much harder than it was when I had no appetite at all.
I know!  I'm so worried about gaining but I still find myself eating more.  I'm a teacher and school's out for the summer which means I will be home more (you know what happens then)!  I forced myself to drink more water today but I am still pretty hungry.  I'll just keep coming here for support and will try to make more of an effort to stay on track.
I have the same problem!  I am also a teacher and we have about two weeks left. One thing that I do first thing in the morning during summer break, is to go straight to the gym or immediately go for a one hour walk.  It kind of makes me feel more guilty during the day if I am tempted to eat. I can't tell myself that I will work it off later,  because I will keep thinking about the hard work that I have already done and how I don't want to ruin it. However, as the summer goes on and my non teaching friends are at work and unavailable to help fill the days, I will find myself going to lunch or a matinee to pass the time and that brings on the snacks! I was actually thinking of just totally stopping the Phentermine now and starting again at the beginning of the break. I have found that when I go off of it for about a month, it works just as well as the first time when I start back up again. I think that I have enough will power to make it for a few weeks off.  I hope! :o)
I've been eating no fat / no sugar Jello Lite for a snack in the evening when I get the munchies. It's cold from the fridge and sweet but zero calories and the light stuff is zero fat.

As well I've been snacking on homemade salsa with - or without - melba toast (just 2 slices) in the evening. Homemeade is basically just vegetable and sugar free as opposed to the store bought kind. Depending on how spicy you make it, it can also encourage you to drink a lot of water which is always a good thing too.

Works for me at a difficult time.