Weight Loss Alternatives Community
cylaris

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

cylaris

I love this cite. Tons of real-life info. Any comments/criticisms on cylaris. I see it advertised for weight-loss and cholesteral (sp?) reduction. Thinking of my husband. Happy new year to all.
Just started taking it. From a mental and overall perspective, it seems helpful because I'm not feeling weird. However, I am getting bad lower GI cramps - perhaps related or not (I believe it is, although all I've read indicates no side effects.) The B-complex level should be o.k. even though it clearly exceeds daily dose levels, it's not at the overdose level of >200 mg (but it will be at 200 mg when the recommended dosage - 2 tabs before each meal 2X/day is met.) I may be a little hard to please though. I didn't care for Hoodia either. It was o.k. at first - definitely an appetite suppresant and deterrant (I couldn't taste sweets, but still tried). However, it made me feel like I was on the old fashioned diet pills (speed). Thought you would want to know.
Been taking Cylaris for 2 weeks now.  I love it!! I usually can not take diet pills because of the headaches and jitters.  With Cylaris I have not had any side affects.  I started taking Cylaris on January 2, reduced calorie intake, mainly just staying away from bread and soda and of course sweets.  But I eat every 2 hours, somthing small and a big lunch and a good size dinner.  Been drinking only water, and so far I have lost 15lbs in 2 weeks.  Cylaris curves my hunger and I have not even wanted anything sweet witch is very unusual.  I would recommend anyone who is serious and willing to cut back on calories to try it because it will help.
I have just began Cylaris (3 days) and have experienced a major rise in glucose levels (went from 107 to 130 prior to eating and continued to rise over the next few hours). I have monitored this very closely and would advise anyone who wants to begin this medication and who are pre-diabetic or have type 2 diabetes to consualt with their doctor. I am going to ask mine if this formula should have this affect and will post the outcome.
I have been taking Cylaris for one week now and I have already lost nearly 7 pounds. I Love It!! I have taken many different pills and I have never been so satisfied. My hunger is curved and I fill up quickly. I recommend it for anyone looking to lose weight quickly. You wont be disappointed!
I just bought this today and I'm hoping I have good results.  I have tried other diet pills and nothing seems to work.  Relacore made me moody, Hydroxycut made me jittery and I tried Slimquick and nothing happened.  So I haven't had much luck.  But I will keep everyone updated and please keep the comments posted so that I know if I'm the only one it is or isn't working for!
I just went to the store and bought Cylaris after reading everyones comments . My sister is trying it and she is looking thinner each day I hope that I will to. I will post and let every one know next week.
Well I'm working on my second day of this pill and so far so good. Not great but not bad.  Given it's 6am and I somehow forgot to sleep last night.  I wonder if its these pills???  I have noticed I do feel hungry less often but other then that no changes yet and no wait loss.  But again it's only the second day.  Will keep updates coming!
I started taking cylaris on 1-30....in one week I lost 7.2 lbs.  The week after I didn't take it and lost only 1/2 a pound.  This week I have been taking it again but won't weight until Monday morning.  I have not experienced any side effects at all.  In fact, I am taking less than the recommended dosage.  I only take 2 pills a day....wonder what would really happen if I took what they suggest?!
Started Feb 7, no side effcets love the way it makes me feel, can tell by my clothes I've lost weight but won't weigh in until Monday. Cylaris has given me energy, suppressed my craving for food and I feel great. Can't wait until Monday so I can let you know what Cylarius is doing for me. Good Luck everyone!
Thank you all for the input. I was a touch concerned re: sugar level rising. My husband is on that iffy border, told to loose weight, stop smoking, exercise etc. I'll keep watching, also anyone a thyroind patient taking cylaris? Any probs? Take care
I just started taking Cylaris yesterday and it immediately gave me stomach cramps.  I took one again this morning and I felt fine until lunch when I took my second one for the day.  I am now having stomach cramps again.  Does anyone know if the stomach cramps will go away if I continue taking Cylaris?
ive been on cylaris for 3 days and note an increase in gas and at night having burning in my stomach..im going to try taking it earlier and see if there is any relief..also...taking it at least 5 hours before bed and cant sleep since starting? hmmm no weight lose yet.
I weighed on Monday and had lost another 2 lbs.  So, in 3 weeks I have lost right at 10 lbs.  I still don't have any side effects at all. I feel great.  Good luck to everybody else!!
I have been on cylaris since 1-29-07 Before starting the pills I quit sodas and cut back on sugar and "bad foods". I lost 13 lbs just to that over a month. but I felt I needed an advantage so I used cylaris. I have lost seven lbs over the last 19 days. Not huge results. I was expecting more. I am not so dissapointed as to quit the drug as of yet. I would like to run the full coarse that is recomended I believe that it is eight weeks or so... I hope that I am just at a plateau and will continue to lose with usage. I am rather pleased with the low side effects. In fact I have not had any jitters. I have high blood pressure and with most diet pills I get the shakes headaches and diarrea (diarrhea). With cylaris I have had none of the above. I can eat less, feel full longer. I also had the acidic stomach, but that went away with time. I just used antacids until that subsided. The only side effect that I had other than the acid is excess gas. I believe that this is due to the psyllium (sp)? reading up on psyllium I found that it will do that until your body adjusts to it.I do recomend adhearing to the instructions and not taking them with dinner as it can give you energy and you might not sleep well.
I just started taking Cylaris today, and I have had the worst stomach cramps!! I had to leave work early! Has this happened to anyone else? I'm not sure if I'll take it again tomorrow, I can't go through that again!
When I first started taking Cylaris, I immediately started having stomach cramps and I thought that I wouldn't be able to continue taking it.  That's when I got on this site to get some advice.  I started taking an antacid with the Cylaris and it seems to help.  I think if you continue taking it, your body will eventually get used to it.  I started back last Thursday taking it along with the antacid but I'm still only taking two a day.  I haven't gotten brave enough to take four a day.
I'm on Day #2 of Cylaris...I already eat fairly well and exercise moderately, but I just wanted a boost on some decent weight loss.

So far the side effects aren't horrible enough to stop taking it, but I have been a bit jittery, and I've had a strange headache.  I haven't had any problems with stomach cramps like others have mentioned though.

It just makes me feel a little strange...just wondering what the regular dose of 4 pills daily will make me feel like.

I'll keep you all updated.
I started taking cylaris on yesterday. I lost three pounds as of this morning. Can I contribute this to cylaris. I am not sure because I also ate healthier and drank lots of water. Now I did experience some numbeness in my arm last night and I am not sure where this came from. But if I experience the same numbeness tonight I am going to discontiue use of this product. I'll post tomorrow. Good luck everyone.

2/27/07: 163.8 (starting weight)
2/28/07: 160.8
I've been putting in lots of effort to loose some weight, watching what I eat, drinking lots of water and getting daily excersize with not an ounce of results. I suspect my recent weight gain has a lot to do with mentalpause :-) and could also be the reason I've not been loosing any pounds. A few years ago I lost almost 40 pounds on Zenecal but it no longer works for me.

I decided to try Cylaris and started taking it three days ago. So far the scale is showing me a 4 pound loss. BUT I have been feeling increasingly nauseated over the last two days and wondering if it's the flue or the Cylaris. Anyone else been feeling that way? Not that I want the flue, but I'm hoping it's not the Cylaris.
Just started taking this.I am on day 4,so far so good I can tell a difference in my clothes.I have had no side effects so far.I do have a issue with hypothyroidism.Have been taking synthroid for 3 years.I have had a bit more energy these last few days since I began taking cylaris.So for me it has seemed to help.I have not changed anything--my eating habits are the same,except I do not seem to be as hungry and have not been eating as much.I will let you know my results as I continue with this product.I never go by weight only by how my clothes fit.
2/27/07: 163.8 (starting weight)
2/28/07: 160.8
3/1/07:  160.2

I find i am having a lot more energy than usual, but not jittery like when i took hydroxycut. I am supposed to up the doasge tomorrow and i hope it doesn't effect me too much. My sweetie asked me today if I was losing weight...i couldn't stop smiling!!! Oh yeah and the numbness in my arm never came back. I'm glad. Will continue to post.
I just bought cylaris today.  But thanks to all of you I am going to go buy some antacids!!!  I have tried TrimSpa, but after reading more about it it seemed more of a risk then I wanted to take!  I also tried Slimquick but nothing happened.  I am very excited to try this!  Lets hope it works!
TRIED SLIMQUICK, NOT MUCH HAPPENED.JUST BOUGHT CYLARIS YESTERDAY STARTED TODAY. NO SIDE EFFECT. WILL KEEP YOU GUYS POSTED CURRENT WEIGHT 190LBS
TRIED SLIMQUICK NOT MUCH RESULTS. JUST BOUGHT CYLRIS YESTERDAY. STATRED TODAY AND FELT A LITTLE STRANGE BUT NO OTHER ISSUES. WE WILL SEE HOW IT GOES. ATE RIGHT TODAY A LOT OF SMALL MEALS AND GOING TO EXERCISE AFTER WORK. CURRENTLY IS WEIGHING 190. WILL KEEP YOU POSTED
I just bought Cylaris and I was wondering what time in the day should I take this stuff. I used to take in alot of caffeine during the day but have recently quit that so I'm afraid this stuff will keep me up all nite. Any suggestions please? Thanks.
A friend expressed interest in this product, so just out of curiousity (and a burning desire to lose weight) I bought a bottle.

The thing I'm wondering is, what is the main function of the product?  Is it an appetite supressant?  A carb-blocker?  A fat-burner? A sugar pill relying on the power of suggestion?  A magic bean, ( I mean, pill,) ?  

i've read the package inside out, and even the FAQ page, adressing such questions as "what is the main ingrediant and how does it promote weight loss?" and the page titled, "The science behind Cylaris" don't cover how exactly the drug works.  Sure it lists the main ingrediant, states how unique it is, and how its effiency is better than any other... But really, how DOES this drug work?

I'm not trashing the product, I haven't even tried it yet.  Just wondering why the company completely skirts around answering the question.
3/5/07  241 lbs. (starting weight)
Just purchased Cylaris today... will probably begin taking it tomorrow. I wanted to do some research and see what others who've tried it experienced. This site is very helpful- thanks to all of you who have taken the time to post your comments. I chose to try Cylaris in hopes of gaining more engergy and endurance during my workouts. I must admit I'm a bit unsure and rather scared about using this product after reading some of the statements about severe stomach pains. Are there any other major side-effects? Should I be concerned about headaches or jitters due to the abundance of caffine-like ingredients?
I have been on cylaris for 2 days. I started at 220 now I'm down to 215.7, that is a big step for me considering that i don't exercise. I will keep you updated every two days.  This may be the pill that works.

P.S. I havent had any if those side effects that others have been having, maybe different bodies, different result.  DONT FORGET TO DRINK PLENTY OF WATER!!!!!!!!!
Just bought Cylaris today and began using it right away. Hoping this will do the trick. Reading all these comments is getting my hopes up that I made the right choice. I am trying to be careful not to have too many expectations. I will keep everyone posted on my progress.  
Starting weight (163.5)
Good luck to everyone!
  I started taking cylaris 3 days ago...I haven't had any sweets or pop..I have started doing crunches on my ab lounger and walking for twenty minutes every night at a faced pace...I have lost 3 lbs in 3 days...not quite sure if it is the cylaris or all the changes i've made...My starting weight was 145 now 142...I'll keep you posted....Goodluck
How long do you wait to take Cylaris before eating? Some diet pills say 30 minutes to an hour before.  Or do you take it right away with your food?  I am on day two, so still at the two a day. I took them within a 1/2 hour of eating.  Slept great last night and I usually wake up several times, so we will see. I got pretty full yesterday.  
I just started Cylaris today, I usually drink 2 or 3 cups of coffee in the morning.

My plan is to take the pills before lunch around 12:30pm each day then before dinner around 5:30pm.

Is it dangerous to take them only 5 hours apart? Does anyone else do this?

I am concerened because in a couple days I will be taking 4 per day.
Started taking cylaris on 3/4/07. Weighed 195lbs, as of today my scale is showing me 190lbs which means that i lost 5lbs in 5 days. no side effects , feels great except that i felt a little weird on my second day ,but not any more . i love this pill . i get u guys posted some time next week. Good luck oooooooooooooo.
Hi there, I posted a few days ago enquiring what the nature of this product was, so I popped in to ask my pharmacist...  Whoa.  My first mistake.

I asked her what she could tell me about Cylaris, and so she checked the ingrediants.

Her words exactly:

"Ok, well its got some caffeine in it... [reading down the list] and more caffeine...[eyebrows raised a little bit]... and [disbelief in her voice] MORE caffeine."

She told me that since caffeine is an appetite supressant, that's basically all this product is.  And then that if I were a nervous person, or one suffering from depression, or any other complicating competition, that this drug was NOT for me.

However, being the dangerous and on the edge 19-year old that I am, I'm probably still going to try it, anyway.

But I still wanted others to know the risk involved.  Keep your heart in mind, and know that caffeine speeds up your heart rate, and if you're having heart trouble, I URGE YOU STRONGLY not to take the drug.

All the best, peace

MaL
I started Cylaris four days ago. I drink water, I've changed my eating habits, and I exercise at least 45min. to an hr. daily and have lost nothing. What am I doning wrong? I read your comments of immediate results and wonder, are these comments real? Has everyone just stopped eating all together and just take pills and drink water? I don't eat sweets and I don't drink any kind of soda. I'm gonna give a full 2wks but I'm not going to continue this product if I don't see any results by then. Nor will I recommend it to anyone. Any thoughts?
hey everyone its me again, well its been 6 days and as you know i started at 220. I am now at 211 so 9 pds in 6 days isnt bad at all. I havent exercised one bit, but imagine if I did. One last thing I have had no side effect. I will keep you updated.
P.S. DRINK PLENTY OF WATER
I have started this product yesterday, but noticed you only take it 2 times per day before a meal. Any suggestions which 2 meals (I usually dont eat breakfast, and if I do its small). But I also notice the label says not to take 5 hours before bed. Kind of confusing. Has anyone been on it long enough that could share their trial and failure experience?  Since I am not exactly sure how this product works, does it matter if you take it right before you eat, or can you maybe take it whenever. Thanks.
Hey Guys- I have been on Cylaris for 2 days now. I havent really had any side effects other then going to the bathroom alot. I never drink coffee or any other kind of caffeine, So I was wondering if I should take the lowest dosage I can rather then stepping it up to 4 pills a day. Let me know! I actually woke up this morning and looked skinnier after just one day. :)
hi, (2Bthin)
  I've been on cylaris 4 ten days now, and have already lost 9lbs. i have noticed this strange thirst in my mouth especially a couple of hours after taking this pill which is not that serious . other than that, every thing is cool . Coming to the  time ur sopposed to to take it, i urge u to do every thing u can to be having break fast each morning cos there is no way u can be taking such medicine without food . U can either take it before or after meal cos it doesn't matter otherwise it should have been included in it, and more importantly drink a lot of water cos it helps to lubricate ur joints for more flexibility especially if u combine it with exercise, (i don't exercise cos i'm a full time mom and student), and also helps to flush out some toxins from ur body.

starting weight---195 (3/2/07
today's weight----186 (3/12/07)

i'll keep u guys posted next week

Good Luck

Cino111
I'm on Cylaris for Day 7 now. As others have said, drink plenty of water. I am down as of this morning 6 pounds without really trying hard. I am eating less snacks, not really cutting them out totally. I still have a snack somewhere during the day. I haven't started back exercising yet, as I am so busy that I haven't had a chance to, although I am a member at Curves. I do plan to get back there soon. So far, so good.  No jitters, yeah!!
I just bought this yesterday. I have been watching everything I ate since January - have basically had cereal in a.m. slimfast shake at lunch and either another shake or low fat high fibre soup for dinner.  I eat about 3 apples and 2 oragnes a day as well and sometimes a banana.  I stepped on scale yesterday, hoping. but to my dismay I gained 9 lbs.  I'm also active in excercise and sports.  So I was desparate, and went out to buy this yesterday at lunch I don't think I will weigh myself every day perhaps once a week - I'm hoping it will make me happier that way.

I am concerned however about a thread I read on depression; I do suffer from this, I am hoping this will not have any effect on that.
Hi All!  I just bought Cylaris yesterday... haven't started taking it yet.  I am a little scared of weight loss pills.  I feel like any way you can take short cuts like this, there must be awful side effects that maybe we don't know of yet.  

Thank you to all who have posted comments!  Very helpful info.  It seems like these pills are one of the better options as far as minimal side effects.

Two things concern me:

1) I read that only "obese" people are supposed to take weight loss pills.  I know this is a sensitive subject, but I'm curious as to the average weight of people who have had results on this medicine.  I weigh 145ish and am hoping to be 120-125ish.  I've seen many post a decent amount of pounds lost, but I'd like to know what percentage of their total body weight that number of pounds was?  Don't mean to put anyone on the spot, just wondering if people in my weight range have had success with out side effects.  Thanks!

2) What happens after the 8 weeks on the medicine!!!????!!!!  Will I have massive caffeine headaches?  Will I gain my lost weight back?  I read some say they are extremely tired after they stop taking the pills.  This concerns me... anyone comments from someone who has been through the whole 8 weeks and has gone a month or so since taking them would be great!  Thanks again!
Hey everybody, I just bought Cylaris the day before yesterday.  To be honest I know that the main ingredient in it is caffeine, and I hope that will help me have more energy as well as suppress my appetite.  So far I haven't had the stomach cramp issues, I think that all depends on how your body deals with the pill.  But yeah I think that the whole do not take 5 hours before sleep thing is so that you can actually get to sleep without a caffeine high lol.  Anyways I am using Cylaris in conjunction with a low calorie diet and exercise plan so hopefully it pays off.  I don't expect miracles from it though, just hope to get a bit of a weight loss boost from the extra energy and hopefully some appetite suppressment.  Good luck to everyone, hope your efforts pay off. :)

Vanessa
I just bought Cylaris today.  I have been eating 1,200 calories and exercising 45 minutes a day since March 1st, and I've only lost 5 lbs.  I'm going to be a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding on Sept. 1st, and the weight loss isn't happening fast enough for me.  I saw an ad for Cylaris in a magazine today and was really impressed with the results they cited in the ad (lose 15lbs. in 8 weeks).  Hopefully it's true.  I guess we'll see.  I'll start taking it tomorrow and I'll keep you posted.  :)

Current weight: 208.8
Goal weight: 150
I've been on cylaris for 6 days now and lost 6-7lbs

I've been taking it in the morning and having a small breakfast, eat lunch and take the 2nd dose around 3or 4 pm so i can sleep nice, its says recommended before a meal for best results, i just eat an apple 30 mins later and lots of water all day.  I go to the gym about everyother day and have been on and off for a while but never achieved the weight loss i wanted, and if i did i took a break and gained it back, im hoping this will jumpstart the burn this time, and seems to be working

WARNING
Do not use cylaris with marijuana as it can raise ur resting heart rate to over 160bpm, a small amount of it will raise you to ~120-130 (thorugh personal experimentaion), this can be dangerous to some people and could cause heart problems, so dont mix...
Hi there,

Have been taking Solaris for 10 days and have lost 10 pounds...not too bad. I have been doing 25 minutes of moderate cardio 4 out of every 5 days and am definately eating better so weight loss not just due to Solaris but I do think it is helping a bit. I plan to stay on it for 30 days total.

Only downside is a few nights of having a little trouble sleeping even though I take my last 2 pills 5-6 hours before bed...

start weight- 240 lbs

current weight- 230 lbs
Day # 4 and absolutely no result; I have been quite strict with calorie intake as well.  

I just read a post that this product is meant for seriously overweight people; although I am overweight, I don't think it's reached the serious level yet and I am still phsycially active in various activities.  Does anyone have any other research on this?

I am very skeptical that this will help.
I WAS WONDER, HOW OLD ARE THE PEOPLE WHO Lossed ATLEAST
10 LB IN JUST A FEW WEEKS. I also wanted to know if ,they ever dieted before inthe past.
I been taking Cylris since 3\6\07 and I have onlylost 3lbs.I am wrking out 45 minutes a day, drinking 64oz of water, eating lot of protein and whole grains and fibers, and I am following weight watcher. In the past( 2003) I did weight watcher and used Trim Spa and I lost at least 30lbs . I also lossed 60 lbs in 1994 with the help of a weight loss doctor and now I can not lose with cylris. Does anyone know why?????????
I stopped taking Cylaris after 2 weeks and losing only about 2 pounds.  I'm  43, so losing weight is already a challange. I have gained 23 pounds over the past 2 years, 8 pounds just in the last 2 months since I quit smoking. I went to the store to buy the "other" weight loss pills that worked for me a few years ago, but fell for the "LOSE up to 32 lbs. in 8 Weeks!*"  I also used Slim Fast drinks & snacks, and Healthy Options for dinner. Snacked on carrots, dried fruit, kelloggs breakfast bars. I drank about 12-14 oz. of coffee in the morning and water and green tea during the day. The reason I stopped taking Cylaris was not just the lack of weight loss, but because I have never felt so hungry in my life!!!  After I would eat a reasonable meal, my stomach did not feel full. I stopped taking the pills, and now I'm fine.
Has anyone else experienced this? Any advice??
I am trying to loose 30 pounds. I am taking cylaris without exercise but with diet. I have finished already one bottle. But I only lost 8 pound and my hair start falling plenty. Do you think I can loose plenty weight with cylaris and without exercising? My only exercise is taking care of my twin babies
update,

3 weeks in and 13 pounds lost, I am 30 years old and have been exercising and eating better along with taking Cylaris...i dont think anyone can lose very much with the pill alone but with excersise and a better diet I think it helps the process

Starting weight -240lbs

Current weight- 227lbs
New info

I have been taking cylaris for 13 days, lost about 8 lbs with diet and the gym every other day, HOWEVER i have had to reduce my intake back to 2 pills/day as i was getting massive panic attacks and heart palpitations due to the excess vitamin b12, i also had a constant twitching in my right pectoral muscle for 3 days straight, i reduced to 2 pills today and no problems,

BEWARE PEOPLE WITH HEART/ANXIETY ISSUES
Just started taking Cylaris about 2 days ago, just wanted to know if anyone had an increase in blood pressure since taking it???? My blood pressure has gone up tremendously since i started taking it ( but hopefully its not the cylaris )
will keep you all posted.Did not weigh myself as yet, so i'm not sure of any weight loss as yet, will do that this weekend.
about 23 days on Cylaris...along with better diet and excersise...30 yrs old, height 5 11''

Starting Weight- 240lbs
Current weight- 224lbs

Ideal weight- 200lbs

No side effects, staying on for 1 more week, more weight loss in first 2 weeks than last 2...

As far as blood pressure, mine has actually went down from around 150/90
to 130/80.
Hi, I'm thinking to start taking cylaris...i don't want to lose a lot of weight..only around 10lbs. I was wondering if cylaris reduces the amount of muscles..does it only reduce the fat in our body?? I would really want my stomach and my thigh area to be reduced...I'm just wondering if cylaris will acutally reduce the fat (not mucles) from my stomach and my thighs...If anybody knows please reply to me....i would really appreciate it! THANKS ALOT!
OH and one more thing....since this is my FIRST weight loss pill...i'm wondering if you re-gain the weight or double the weight once you stop taking the pills...can anybody answer this question for me....? thank you...
OH and one more thing..since this is my first weight loss pill...i was wondering if you re-gain or gain twice the amount once you quit takin cylaris.....if anyone knows the answer then please tell me.....thank you...
Hi my name is dee dee and I wanted to say since reading everyone comment on the diet pills cylaris, I went out to purchase this item and im just loving the way it makes me feel. Im on my second day now i havnt weighed in yet but i feel so much better it gives me so much energy. I feel I have lost inches but what hell Im going to continue to taking it. By the way I only take 1 pill aday maybe on 03/31/07 I will take two .Well I will keep posting everyone GOOD LUCK
well i've just started cylaris yesterday and i well the first day i took it i only took 1 cause i wasnt sure of how many to take in a day but today i took 2 and my second one i was cramping and it kind of hurted but im kool i gonna keep doing it and see do it work but i want to know what can i eat and do to lose the weight and does the cramp mean its wourking???someone plese anser this ? 4 me !!!
I don't believe "diet pills" are meant to be miracle pills.  There's nothing on the face of the earth, outside of a tapeworm, that would allow a human to do nothing, change nothing, and lose pounds. However, I do believe that diet pills are meant to be an aide to those trying to shed pounds, like me. I've been about 30 lbs. overweight since puberty, and now at 25 I've got to get serious before it's too late. My problem is not enough willpower to simply "cut out" the bad foods: sugar, alcohol, processed junk. I've tried diets, but I WORRY about food enough as it is. To try and stick to a hard-core diet is just too much. So I've decided to look to over-advertised and over-priced diet pills for some help with controlling my appetite. And guess what. It helps! I bought Cylaris to motivate myself to not eat-I'm spending enough money on the pills!! All it consists of is caffeine and vitamins and minerals. No magic ingredient!! And truthfully, I'm seriously going to pay for the caffeine intake because I've NEVER been a caffeine drinker!! So even on two pills a day, i'm so hyped up, I don't care about eating. I will probably only take one a day from now on. But in order for me to lose any weight at all, I have to work out like a maniac. This pill helps me have enough energy to still walk 4 miles after my long workday.
I just hope I'm not addicted to caffeine when it's over and done with...
It had been 5 days since I have purchased, and started, my first diet pill...
Cylaris...
In the first 3 days, I felt nauseous, and wondered why..I followed the written
rules, and took  one pill twice a day before meals...In 3 days, I lost 3 pounds,
a great thing for me because of my age, and nothing I have done on diets
before gave me any weight loss. The weather here has been VERY hot, and
I blamed the nauseous feeling on that.Also I took B12 250 mcg, and have quit that, as I realized the cylaris pill has the same almost. (That might have not helped the sick feeling)..Today I feel better...I have a friend cheering me on..I
weighed 152, and yesterday weighed 149. I do not intend to step on the scale
for a few days now...taking 2 pills twice a day per instructions...and I will get
back to you as soon as I weigh in again...with the good news or the bad news.
By the way, I have not exercised yet because of the heat, but have been
watching what I eat....GOOD LUCK ALL...Its all worth a try, for health and  
self esteem.
Talk to you later
This is my 2nd day and I have not had any side effect. From reading most reviews it seems that people are taking the pills with the idea that it is a miracle pill.  I can tell that they haven't read the booklet attached - which says change your eating habits and EXERCISE.  The booklet also talked about spot reducing and that there is no such thing (so Q-rious, no it wouldn't make you lose weight in your thighs and tummy)...cardio would most likely do that for you. I work out 5-6 times a week stenously so with Cylaris I should see major results...will keep you posted - weight last year 225, weight now from exercising 154.  With Cylaris - I'll let you know.
Just started taking Cylaris today. I don't feel hungry, I have been drinking a lot of water. Will keep ya'll posted on results.

Starting Weight:250.0
I've been taking Cylaris since Sunday 07/15. Today is Wednesday 07/18. I've lost 4lbs. I think that most is this is water weight. I will keep ya'll posted week to week. I don't feel weird or anything.I don't feel hungry at all. I think that it's going to turn out to be a good product.

Starting Weight:250.0
Current Weignt:246.0
Okay...first day of taking Cylaris (two tablets total for the day). No real side-effects.

I am looking to lose about 20 lbs. Even my doctor said that I now fall in the "overweight" class :-(

Here are my stats...
Male - 38 years old
5'11" - 194 lbs. (goal weight = 170-175 lbs.)

I had been reading people's comments about Cylaris, and my biggest concern was the stomach cramps that people were talking about. Happy to say after day one, no cramps. I think the fact that I drank a lot of water helped that.  I think 100 oz. a day helps...I know that sounds like a lot, but just drink a 20 oz. spring water throughout the day, and you finish five of them by mid-afternoon.

Some minor adjustments that I made...I usually drink a Red Bull in the morning, I cut that out. I usually have a Diet Coke with lunch, I cut that out. I DID have an 8 oz. Diet Coke with dinner, but that was 6 hours after my final tablet. I think if you drink coffee, DO NOT try Cylaris.  I don't drink coffee anyway, but it seems like caffiene is strongly discouraged.

After only one day, I did not see any curb in my appitite (I still wanted dinner at 4pm!).  One thing I did not do today is drink alcohol. That will not be the case on Day 2...I am going to a cookout, where drinking will be running wild (there is absolutely no warnings about using alcohol with Cylaris).  I will post again next week when the dosage goes from 2 to 4 pills a day.

I was a Sam's Club today and I was going to purchae a bottle of Cylaris, but I thought I would go online to read up on it.  I've tried about every diet supplement pill on the market.  I don't know if I should give this a try.  How is everybody doing with the pill on a long term basis?  Please let me know.  Thanks.
Just bought the pill an hour ago.  Is anyone that posted in January-March still taking the pill?  I am wondering what the long term effects are, if any.  It doesn't seem like they give you a lot of info on the pill so I appreciate everyone's comments and suggestions.
I was hesitant in trying Cylaris or not, after reading all of your comments; can't wait to go buy a bottle.  However, I suffer from hypertesion and take hydrochlorathizide (water pill) on a daily basis.  Should I be concerned?
This is my first posting since July 20 (see my 7/20/07 post).  It has been a little over two weeks since I have started taking Cylaris.  I have followed the directions to a T.  Two capsules a day for the first three days...then two capsules a day, twice a day.

I cannot get across how DISAPPOINTED I am in the product. On July 20th, I weight 194 lbs....18 days later I weigh.....drumroll please....194LBS!!!!  I have dropped ZERO POUNDS IN 2 1/2 WEEKS!!  During this span, my low point was 191 Lbs...and my high point was 196 Lbs. So basically no change the entire time!

I have behaved myself when it comes to eating and moderately exercised during that time.  Since I do not have a lot of weight that I want to lose (15-20 lbs.), I was not expecting dramatic results like dropping 15 lbs. in two weeks....but I was hoping for about 5-7 Lbs. loss after 18 days.

The good news is that the product did not have any negative effects (no cramps, no upset stomach, etc.).  The bad news is that the product had NO effects what-so-ever.  Didn't come close to curbing my appetite at all.

I have 4 more pills left, which means tomorrow is my final day.  I suppose you would see more results if you dramatically cut your calories and worked out about 5 times a week...but then I wouldn't need the pill anyway.
This should be new.  I am 43 years old and I weigh 181 lbs today.    I want to lose 60+ lbs.  I started taking both Cylaris and the new Alli today together.    Alli  only affects your digestive system so their should be a problem combining them.   Being a woman and being in my 40 s I have not been able to get my weight to budge.   I was never overweight till I had 3 pregnancies at 36, 37, and 40 and was on best rest for almost the entire 3 pregnancies.   This is when the weight came on and absolutely nothing has changed it.

I will check back in few weeks with an update.    I posted here because I want to have the date I started this and how much I weighed down on paper.

Good luck to all others.    BTW I took 4 cylaris today and didn't really have much trouble with it.   No stomach pains.   I did have a little extra nervous engery this afternoon and I took advantage of the energy to get some things done.
I have been taking Cylaris for 10 days now, And I find that it works great for me...here are my stats:
24year old female, 5ft 5in, starting weight: 171.8lbs...after 10 days: 162.5lbs.  
I find that I dont want to eat as much, but have a lot more energy in a day.  I just had a baby 9 months ago, so I feel...and look great, if I dont say so myself.
Will keep everyone up to date in the upcoming weeks!!!
You remind me of myself (3 pregnancies, my baby girl just turned 1) and can't seem to take the extra weight off.  I do have to say that you'll love the Alli pill. Just the pill alone will work miracles.  I used it for a month and loved it.  I decided to give it a break and started Cylaris yesterday. However, I will be going back on the Alli pill along with Cylaris just like you.  The only precaution you need to have with the Alli pill (is to always have a panty liner on, trust me! you can run into some embarrasing moments).  You'll think you are passing a regular gas and the next thing you know, there is grease (actual grease on your underwear) especially if you had a somewhat greasy meal.  I love the pill, all excess fat is coming out of your body.  I imagine (please let me know) that in conjuction with Cylaris it must be awsome.  Hopefully, Cylaris will work, lets see. Good luck to all.  
Hey Millie, I have taken Alli for 6 weeks off and on.   Believe me I know about the "treatment effects".  I can't imagine your body absorbing that stuff (yuk!)   Anyway, after only one day using both Alli and Cylaris I went from 181.2 to 178.8.   I noticed that with the Cylaris I'm not hungry like I was on just Alli.    I'm excited to weigh in tomorrow and see what the scale says.   I hope this really works because I need something to feel excited about.   BTW, I love the extra energy I have with Cylaris.  It also helps me be in a better mood.   Good luck!
I started taking cylaris on tues, aug 7 and i have lost 6 lbs in 5 days.  i do not have any side effects.  i am eating healthy using the weight watcher points system and exercising daily by walking or swimming.  i am drinking 2.9 litres of water a day.  i started at 188 lbs which is an all time high for me.  i am trying my best to stick with it and i hope it continues to help me with my apetite.

i am curious is it ok to drink alcohol while your on this???  and i was hoping to hear from people have been on it for the full 8 weeks so i can hear there results!

hope to hear from some people and good luck to everyone!
cylaris and all the KLIEN Becker products are junk..they try to make them look like RX.slim quick...coritslim.,.etc...all there products are junk
I started cylaris yesterday Friday Aug.10,07 I here it works really well so I wanted to try it I am a 26yr old female 5'3 and weigh 284. I need to lose weight real bad this is my highest weght and at this point I think I'll try anything. In the last three months I've tryed Xantrax 3 and relacore with no results, so now I'm down to this. I go back to the dr this week and will update you guys on any changes.
DID you NOT read what I posted ? they are all from the smae company..which has been sued over 2 x...they DO NOT WORK
Can you take cylaris with Alli?
both junk........save your $$
Today is my first day on Cylaris and I've only taken one dose and I've experienced a big jolt in my heart rate; my sitting heart rate was 96 and anytime I get up to walk it just goes higher.  I am 28 but I've had some trouble with my heart rate in the past and suffered a minor stroke 2 yrs ago (without the use of weight drugs); I ended up taking a extra blood pressure pill, but this discourages me from wanting to take the full dose of Cylaris.  There doesnt seem to be any research on what kinds of people should not take Cylaris.  I think thats very important.  Another thing is that it says the caffine is comparable to 2 cups of coffee; I recently have started drinking more caffine than that but have not had the rapid increase in heart rate like I have with Cylaris.  I don't think I'll try it for the whole 8 wks;  Its still too soon to see if it works.
I just bought Cylaris today and was thinking ALI together with it would work.  Then I saw your post.  on 8/8.  Could you please check in again and let me know how you are doing....
I have been taking Cylaris for 6 days and lost 8 lbs so far. I am not sure that the Cylaris is doing it, or if it is the fact that I have been eating a lower calorie and much healthier diet. I only drink skim milk with meals and drink water in between. I feel okay. I am really tired feeling. I have noticed that I have a small headache just about everyday. Also, I had an episode yesterday-day 5- I had taken the 2 pills before lunch. I couldn't eat much at lunch..a couple hours later I got very dizzy and felt lightheaded. I think people should be very careful with taking 2 at a time only because it suppresses your appetite and in turn can drop your blood glucose levels. I had a glass of Orange Juice and felt better..then ate a snack.
Started Cylaris Monday September 17, 2007.  I am currently on Weight Watchers and have lost 17 lbs. I am taking cylaris because I needed more energy and thought I could use of pick me up.  I found this cite after I purchased the pillI, and have read all your comments.  I am going to continue my exercise 5 times a week and see what happens.  I will keep you posted..

fish4
I started taking cylaris 3 days ago ans should have listen to everyone that said to take an antacid because i have the worst stomach pains, worst then PMS. I justed wanted to know if anyone else is experiencing any other side effects like hand and feet numbing, and severe mood swings...i am wondering if those things are something i should be worried about.
All people who are getting stomach pains need to drink more water. Most likely the pains are vitamin build up. You need to drink plenty of water to flush them through. I have been taking it now for two months and have lost 55lbs. it def. works just need to use it right. I switched to one pill a day after the first month and the weight is still coming off. Dont drink any energy drinks with this, too much B6. I use to be an absolute health nut until I got married and let myself go. I am back on track now and cylaris helped big time.
I just started taking Cylaris a couple days ago. Not sure if I've had any loss yet (didn't weigh myself before starting) but I'm right at 200 lbs. I had gained 80lbs with my son, who is now 4 years old.  I've struggled with loosing the weight. Prepregnancy, I was 135, still had an extra 15 lbs from my first child, and weighed 215 the day I was induced. I had got down to about 165, but with a recent loss of my license (long story), I'm not able to drive myself to the local walking area (and walking around my neighborhood is NOT an option). So my exercise was decreased, which also took an effect on my mood and mild depression began to settle in again. My mood has seemed pretty well on them so far and I've noticed a difference in my appetite. That is my biggest struggle, for I'm an extremely picky eater, and can't force myself to eat things I do not like, which makes it harder for me to eat as healthy as I should.  I have been...however...experiencing what feels almost like a kidney infection since I began taking these.  I have had a mild pain in my back/side right under my right rib. It's more evident when I urinate or walk. Has anyone else experienced this?

Oh and to settle some minds about the B Vitamins...

Excess vitamin B12 is readily excreted in urine; there are no known adverse effects from a high intake of vitamin B12.

However...

Too much vitamin B6 can result in nerve damage to the arms and legs. This neuropathy is usually related to high intake of vitamin B6 from supplements, and is reversible when supplementation is stopped. According to the Institute of Medicine, several reports show sensory neuropathy at doses lower than 500 mg per day. The Food and Nutrition Board of the Institute of Medicine has established an upper tolerable intake level (UL) for vitamin B6 of 100 mg per day for all adults. As intake increases above the UL, the risk of adverse effects increases.

But as you see, the tolerable intake level is 100mg per day. There is 25mg in each caplet (50mg per serving size of 2 caplets), so if you take all 4 in the day, you hit your UL for B6. If you are having side effects such as the neuropathy, I would suggest cutting back on your dosage and seeing how that helps.

Will bookmark this forum and stay posted! :)
I cant sleep its 3.28 am now
Just started taking cylaris today. I have been on diet pill after diet pill and nothing seems to work. I used to weigh 140 lbs before I found out I was pregnant in 2003. Major problem was, the pregnancy was an ectopic pregnancy, had to have surgery to have it removed, then had to lay around the house for 7 weeks. Depression, not just from losing the baby, but also from having a grandmother dying with cancer right after I lost the baby, really did me in. I currently weigh 200 lbs and have NEVER weighed this much in my life, even when I was pregnant with my first child. I pray to god that cylaris does work, because I can't seem to find ANYTHING else that does work.

My current weight : 200lbs
My goal weight :    120lbs

GOOD LUCK TO ALL...
I am on my 2nd bottle of cylaris and no weight lose yet. I have more energy and it last all day with no major fatigue at the end of day but that is the ONLY thing good.
I read everbody's comments before I started this.  My doctor recommended that I take it to lose weight, seeing as I already have a good workout program and pretty much watch what I eat.  I have been on Cylaris for one week--6 pounds down and not sleepy during the day but sleeping pretty good at night.   Am not taking full dose though, two in the morning and only one before lunch. Drinking lots of water, no stomach problems.  We'll see how it goes.  
Hey everyone. I have only been taking Cylaris since October 5,2007 so I haven't really seen too many changes and I haven't lost weight, yet. I also do not have any side effects and I am only taking 2 a day. I am thinking about trying 4 a day maybe tomorrow. I really hope that I lose all this excess weight soon. I weight 205 lbs and I hope to get back to 140 lbs. I am also curious to see if I will be able to keep the weight off once I lose it without having to keep taking the diet pills. Well, good luck to you all and I hope you reach the goal you have set for yourself.
I just started to take Cylaris today!  I need to lost 15 lbs in one month - I hope it woks out for me!
I'm on my 5th day of Cylaris, and there has not been any change in my weight.  I've lost 25lbs on WW (which was a great program) but I have reached a plateau that I have been unable to break for the past several months in spite of eating sensibly and working-out like a maniac several times per week (I'm not a lazy bugger like some).  
I decided to try this pill in the hopes that it would help me along in losing 15lbs.
I haven't had any major side effects other than: being unable to sleep the first day of taking cylaris. On days 2-3, I had a headache & was feeling very anxious/panicky.  I definitely think that individuals prone to anxiety, panic attacks and depression should be aware that you might experience some unpleasant feelings.  
My anxiety has subsided and I am not experiencing headaches and I am sleeping very well at night.
I really hope that I have the "magic" weight loss that others on this message board are experiencing.

starting weight: 175
goal: 160
It's been 6 weeks and down 15 pounds.  Not too bad.  I had to back off the dose again, only one before breakfast and lunch.  Still  sleeping good.  I did up the exercise from 3 days a week to 4 or 5 though.  Good luck to everyone.
I TOOK THE PILL AT THE BEGINNIG OF THIS YEAR AND LOST 20LBS AND GTHEN I GOT OFF THEM B/C I HAD MY GUL-BLADDER REMOVED (NOT RELATED). I HAVE KEPT IT OFF. AND NOW I AM BACK ON IT I HAVE 40 MORE LBS TO GO. IT DOES GIVE ME REAL BAD HEAD ACHES NO CRAMPS ANYONE ELSE? IT ALSO GIVES ME A HAPPIER MOOD AND I SLEEP REAL GOOD AT NIGHT AFTER TAKING IT ALL DAY.
As 2008 begun i decided that i will do whatever it takes to be slim and beautiful again. i am in my most heavist noow at 195 ( i think, since i dont weigh) im 5'2 female and have a baby girl. my ideal weight is 1115. I am doing this in order to have another baby again and also be good example to my daughter. I am doing this too for myself. No more denial, no more saying ill start tomorrow. Today is my first day on Cylaris. I am trying to follow its menu guide and also drink 8 glasses a day too.

i will cut my rice intake (i am asian) and try to eat veggies. I will sign up in a gym and exercise 1 hour a day.

I believe that it will work with determination and will power. We cant always blame others or whatever pill we are taking. We only blame ourselves if we fail.

This is a promise ill give myself and i hope ill find a friend here who will go through with me.

Nothing can "curve" an appetite.  However, an appetite can be "curbed".  

I am looking around to see which med is helping most.  i have actually scheduled an appt to a weightloss clinic in my area to help unless I find something else that will.  I have tried almost everything there is out there (over to counter meds) and so far I haven't found on that I am happy with.  I tried doing it alone, however, when you have a weight problem, usually there are reasons for that...eating all the wrong foods and too much of it.  When you have been brought up eating unhealthy foods, you tend to keep on doing it and it is hard (atleast for me it is) to stop.  i eat a lot of southern foods which is mostly fried, has lots of gravy, potatoes, bread and sweet stuff.  My husband is hispanic so again there are a lot of fried foods, cheese, rice, tortillas, etc.  With this being said I definately need help in changing my diet so that is why i need to find something that is good and does help.  I will follow up with you on my results and I ask that you do the same.

Good Luck!
Has anyone used Cylaris for the full 8 weeks? If so what was your results? I only have 10 to 20 lbs to loose. 10 is a must. 20 is what I want. I had a baby 2 years ago and I don't seem to be able to get the weight off and keep it off. I work out at he gym about three times a week and I have started watching my Calorie intake again. That sucks! I've been taking Cylaris for a about a week. So far I am down about 4 lbs. It does control my hunger, but I have learned that you don't want to take it at the same time as your multi vitamins. Your tummy feels all uky. If I take it an hour or so later everything is fine.

Anyone have any advise?
would it be safe to take painkillers along with cylaris??? im a first timer for any weight loss pill so PLEASE someone help with as much advice as possible. thanks.
and also...someone please give me the secrets to having the least amount of stomach cramps as possible (not good with pain) starting weight: 165
Just purchased this product going to start first thing in the morning taking it. I know that I am going to have issues because I crave my first cup of coffee and a cigerette every day. Gonna be tough but willing to give it a try.

Current weight 154, 5'2, 39 yrs old
Most of your comments are all exaggerated, I must admit. Scientifically, NO ONE can lose 5 lbs. OVERNIGHT, nor 10 lbs. in just a few days without exercise and diet change. What did you people do, starve yourselves?

So let's say you lost weight at a rapid rate, and you reached the target weight you have always dreamed of. Your troubles aren't exactly over because maintaining that weight won't be easy by just sitting around doing nothing, or if you don't change the way you eat and what you eat. Mind you, if you really don't change anything (diet, exercise), you're gonna end up taking this pill for the rest of your life. And once you stop taking it, you're just gonna go back to the way you once were.
i just purchase cylaris read info im 47 and im very skeptical about diet pills just want to loose also i only eat skinless chicken no meat going on 6 years now i need help im 58 tall want to get healthy e-mail ***@**** need advise
Not sleeping... feel great during the day - no stomach pains - just lots of energy, good mood and less appetite - but I can't stay asleep. I'm one of those folks that can fall asleep instantly and sleep good for 4 hours then wake on and off for 2-3 more hours (I ususally only get 6-7 hours sleep per night). Now I can't fall asleep or stay asleep.

Was taking 1 before lunch, 1 around 4 p.m. which was a couple of hours before I ate because I didn't want to keep not sleeping.

This is only my 4th day. I will not start taking 2 pills as I think that will put me over the edge - as you might note - I'm not a caffeine person and with all the extra caffeine, it seems to be affecting my sleep...

Thinking about changing to just one a day in the morning to see how it goes. Anyone else having this experience and what did they do?
I weighted in at 277 on February 6, 2008, with just doing the Alli and a moderate diet, today 4-2-2008, I weight in at 258. Not bad, But now I need another booster.  I had consider on the Cylaris, toghether with the Alli.  Hopedfully it would give me a good result I would come back in 4 weeks to tell you all the result.
Hello, I bought cylaris yesterday, I wanted to start taking it today but dont know at what time it's best to take it. It's 12:30pm, Is it ok to take it now? Please help
i started takin cylaris and i gaind more than i lost......the caffeine was horrible it put so much pressure in my eyes and head...and it gave me tremendous heartburn especially at night. it did help me with the appatiete supresent. but other than that i did not like it,,,
I took cylaris for 1 month and did not loose a pound. It was very unhappy with the results. That is a chance we all take, with spending money on products and they may not work for us but do work for others. Good luck to all that tries it! And Congrats to all who have lost weight on it.
Got Cylaris today current weight 237 goal weight 200
Have taken Hydrocut and it didnt do anything. Going to count pts with this to.
Workout 3times a week...
Will hit u back in a week to let u know
Hi everyone.
It sure took a long time to read all the way through but I wanted to get a feel of everyone else’s experience with Cylaris is.  I have also been reading up on the B vitamins, green tea and cissus quadrangularis.  I have been taking Cylaris for 5 days.

Start weight:    173
Current weight 169
Goal weight:    135

My side effects have been slight nausea and a touch of diarrhea.  I have had an increased thirst and for approximately 5 hours after taking one pill I have to force myself to eat.  There is no desire to eat whatsoever.  

According to the National Institute of Health Office of Dietary Supplements the RDA of B6 is 1.3 for a woman age 19-50.  Cylaris has 50mg in each pill, which adds to 200mg daily if taken as directed.  The Nutrition Board of the Institute of Medicine says that an upper tolerable intake level is 100 mg per day for all adults but as intake increases above the 100mg a day the risk increases for toxicity.  B6 toxicity can result in nerve damage to the arms and legs.  

I could go on to relate my findings for each of the other ingredients but I will say that if you read up on the RDAs for each of the ingredients ( B6, B12, selenium, chromium, folic acid, niacin, green tea, caffeine, soy albumin, and cissus quadrangularis) you can make your own decisions whether you wish to start or continue to take Cylaris.  I suggest anyone with diabetes( Niacin can elevate your sugar), high blood pressure ( too much caffeine is not good for your heart, it makes it work harder), any heart conditions or anxiety ( caffeine can worsen anxiety) talk to their doctor or pharmacist before taking this pill, especially if you are on medications.  Some medicines shouldn't be combined with some supplements.  Be careful.

My choice is to continue taking one or maybe 2 pills a day since I love the fact that I am not hungry.  I am pretty confident that I will build a tolerance to the dose and need more.  When that occurs I will stop taking it.  I am concerned about taking too much of B vitamins and caffeine.

Hopefully I will remember to stop back here and let everyone know how things have gone for me after another week or two.

I wish you all the best of health and happiness.
Started Cylaris today and so far so good. I have been working out regularly (4-5 times a week) since September 08.  I was not that stringent with what I ate.  I started at 236 and now down to 220.  

Just reading what people has written I am drinking a lot of water, watching every calorie I eat and working out every day for ½ an hour. Like most I am hoping that Cylaris will give me an edge but realize that I must continue what I am doing. My over all goal weight is 170IBS by July18th, 2009. Short term goal would be to loose 25Ibs by April.

I would like to know how the people who started this in 07 are doing now.

Good Luck to all.
I just started Cylaris yesterday and I do not feel any side effects so far.  I was a little pumped up at first but after reading some negative blogs about the diet pill I am a little weary.  I exercise 30 minutes each day and am eating  sensible meals.  I will check back after a week to let everyone know if I have lost any weight or if the blogs are true.  I weigh 209.5lbs now.
I'm on my 2nd day of Cylaris....So far so good. I'm used to drinking about 10 12-ounce cokes a day plus my morning coffee.Which was a huge factor in my weight gain. So the caffine included has actually helped me kick my coke habit. Usually when I try to drop cokes I have major withdrawls. I've been drinking tons of water. For breakfast I have grapefruit along with my first dose of the day. I have tons of energy,without crashing. I take the 2nd dose along with lunch about one o'clock.I plan on walking in the evening for at least 30 minutes a day. And also doing ab workouts 5 times a week. I don't plan on this being a magic pill. Hopefully with a proper diet and exercise I'll be ready for summer.  We just got a new boat...thats my motivation. Bathing suit season is  right around the corner...I'll keep you posted!
Well I'm on Day 3 of Cylaris and have lost 2 lbs. already.  I guess that's a good start.  I'm not having any insomnia...in fact I slept through my alarm the other day!  Go figure!  I've been eating healthy for about a year now and I've been working out (kickboxing, jazzercise) 5 days a week for about 5 years.  I'm a little frustrated at this point because I'm doing everything right and I'm no longer losing weight.  So I thought this might help get me over the plateau.  We will see.  Haven't told my doctor yet...kinda scared to because I'm diabetic and I'm on a med for kidneys.  I'll keep you all posted!

Start Wt.: 192.6
Current Wt.: 190.8
I bought mine early last week. I led a very sedentary life for the last 20 years.  This year I decided to do something about it. April 20, 2009 was my first time in a gym in a loooong time. I'm 42 year old female 5'2".                                                                                                    
   Rather than focus on the pounds that I weigh, I've been told to focus on the fat index. 45% of my body weight is FAT. Being told to NOT weigh myself, but gauge it by how my clothes fit or don't fit. Because I am working out regularly, I am gaining muscles, which weigh MORE than fat.                                                                                                            
   I wore a size 18-20 when I started working out. Last week, I went to Walmart and bought a 16, which I have to hike up every now and then. There are website that have Cylaris reviews which describe each ingredient in the product and explain what it does. According to one that I read, there is NO appetite suppresent in Cylaris. It is an herbal supplement. It mentioned that people who wanted to curb their appetite and use Cylaris  should take Hoodia. Please see the top five websites on the yahoo search for details, since I am definitely not a doctor.                                                                                                  
       I was fortunate enough to get my Cylaris at the 99cent only store. I will have my body fat measured sometime in July of this year. When you are taking Cylaris, working out and eating healthy (veggies, protein, fiber) and staying away from bad carbs, sweets, high fat, processed foods your changing body shape should be what you look at, not the scale.  
     I think my gas was due to my changed eating habits and working out and had less to do with the Cylaris.
     Good luck to everyone. I'll try to check back in later.
Deb
HI everyone my name is Donna Ive tried all kinds of weights loss pills and ive just bought cylaris last week im just takin it 07/08/2009 im a mother of 3 and i havent felt any jetters or anything  at all my goal is to lose 95 lbs  Im getting married in about 2 months i know i can do it im cutting back on alot of things I use to go to the golden arch Mcdonalds, Taco Bell, every fast food place and i would just eat to eat now when I look at myself I ask myself how could I let this happen to me like they say u are what you eat!!! im gonna try cylaris and Ill keep you posted on my results as well. and please drink alot of water and do some kind of exercise as well so lets get started and see who can be the biggest loser!Start weight 267.5 my goal is to lose 95 lbs!
I have just started this product as of this morning. I don't drink coffee or tea very often anymore as it causes me to get anxious and I rarely drink anything with caffeine in it,in fact maybe have one or two glasses of soda during the weekend,so I should be ok. I've tried other products with caffeine before I was on Apo-Ramipril ( ACE inhibitor/blood pressure medicine)  and was worried it would cause a problem, so far so good, and I figure as long as I drink enough water and watch my vitamin intake (take a daily multi as I always do) I should be ok. Remember that B vitamins are water soluable and so the more water that you drink it will be flushed out as you go to the bathroom. The only thing I'm concerned with is actually not being hungry at all, you still need to fuel your body if you're gonna exercise which I just started doing again every day when I get home or when I wake up (depends on the day of the week)

I am 43 and have been overweight most of my adult life. Tried many products with some success. I switch back and forth so as not to let my body become tolerant of one type of product. I like SlimQuick products and also Hydroxycut and SmartBurn too. They've worked for me. Will keep you posted how this one does for me.
Well I have had a bit of heartburn but nothing that has been bad, drank some water it's gone away. Nothing serious. Like I said so far so good. I was once 330 pounds and tried some products as mentioned in previous post and lost 50 pounds and stopped using them and even though still worked out, wasn't seeing any results as pretty much went back to old eating habits of chips and salty snacks and not much in the way of healthy foods on a regular basis. It seems for me that when am on these supplements, it makes it easier to stay on a healthier lifestyle plan of eating and exercise, for me at least. I would like to lose more weight but don't wish to do it quickly so am keeping the dose at 2 pills per day. Am going to update my profile here as I go along
I had a little difficulty sleeping but nothing major. I slept soundly then would wake up for 5 minutes then fall back to sleep, only happened twice during the night. I don't feel tired as I took some calcium & magnesium tablets before bed and it always helps me sleep. I think the key for using cylaris is to drink a lot of water,make sure you eat right and get active. The more water you drink the better you feel. I didn't have a lull in my energy until around 6 pm last night. I had to get up at 4am to go to work so that's pretty normal for me to get tired around that time of night so that's probably why I didn't have much problem sleeping. I'm not a sound sleeper most nights so I think I will do pretty well with this as I take it so early in the day and drink so much water I can flush everything out before bedtime.

Best of luck to everyone!
I made decision to take one cylaris per day before breakfast only now... so bottle will last longer, and although it's helping curb my appetite, it's making drink way too much water,over 10 glasses a day to flush the extra vitamins and caffeine out and that was within just the first day on it with 2 pills one at breakfast and 7 hours later took one before lunch, and it helped but I didn't feel yucky, this morning I  actually had to go eat something salty and I feel better.  So I think I flushed too many electrolytes out and had to balance it out. So that's my decision.
Which stores can I find Cylariis?