cylaris
I love this cite. Tons of real-life info. Any comments/criticisms on cylaris. I see it advertised for weight-loss and cholesteral (sp?) reduction. Thinking of my husband. Happy new year to all.
I started taking cylaris on tues, aug 7 and i have lost 6 lbs in 5 days.  i do not have any side effects.  i am eating healthy using the weight watcher points system and exercising daily by walking or swimming.  i am drinking 2.9 litres of water a day.  i started at 188 lbs which is an all time high for me.  i am trying my best to stick with it and i hope it continues to help me with my apetite.

i am curious is it ok to drink alcohol while your on this???  and i was hoping to hear from people have been on it for the full 8 weeks so i can hear there results!

hope to hear from some people and good luck to everyone!
cylaris and all the KLIEN Becker products are junk..they try to make them look like RX.slim quick...coritslim.,.etc...all there products are junk
I started cylaris yesterday Friday Aug.10,07 I here it works really well so I wanted to try it I am a 26yr old female 5'3 and weigh 284. I need to lose weight real bad this is my highest weght and at this point I think I'll try anything. In the last three months I've tryed Xantrax 3 and relacore with no results, so now I'm down to this. I go back to the dr this week and will update you guys on any changes.
DID you NOT read what I posted ? they are all from the smae company..which has been sued over 2 x...they DO NOT WORK
Can you take cylaris with Alli?
both junk........save your $$
Today is my first day on Cylaris and I've only taken one dose and I've experienced a big jolt in my heart rate; my sitting heart rate was 96 and anytime I get up to walk it just goes higher.  I am 28 but I've had some trouble with my heart rate in the past and suffered a minor stroke 2 yrs ago (without the use of weight drugs); I ended up taking a extra blood pressure pill, but this discourages me from wanting to take the full dose of Cylaris.  There doesnt seem to be any research on what kinds of people should not take Cylaris.  I think thats very important.  Another thing is that it says the caffine is comparable to 2 cups of coffee; I recently have started drinking more caffine than that but have not had the rapid increase in heart rate like I have with Cylaris.  I don't think I'll try it for the whole 8 wks;  Its still too soon to see if it works.
I just bought Cylaris today and was thinking ALI together with it would work.  Then I saw your post.  on 8/8.  Could you please check in again and let me know how you are doing....
I have been taking Cylaris for 6 days and lost 8 lbs so far. I am not sure that the Cylaris is doing it, or if it is the fact that I have been eating a lower calorie and much healthier diet. I only drink skim milk with meals and drink water in between. I feel okay. I am really tired feeling. I have noticed that I have a small headache just about everyday. Also, I had an episode yesterday-day 5- I had taken the 2 pills before lunch. I couldn't eat much at lunch..a couple hours later I got very dizzy and felt lightheaded. I think people should be very careful with taking 2 at a time only because it suppresses your appetite and in turn can drop your blood glucose levels. I had a glass of Orange Juice and felt better..then ate a snack.
Started Cylaris Monday September 17, 2007.  I am currently on Weight Watchers and have lost 17 lbs. I am taking cylaris because I needed more energy and thought I could use of pick me up.  I found this cite after I purchased the pillI, and have read all your comments.  I am going to continue my exercise 5 times a week and see what happens.  I will keep you posted..

fish4
I started taking cylaris 3 days ago ans should have listen to everyone that said to take an antacid because i have the worst stomach pains, worst then PMS. I justed wanted to know if anyone else is experiencing any other side effects like hand and feet numbing, and severe mood swings...i am wondering if those things are something i should be worried about.
All people who are getting stomach pains need to drink more water. Most likely the pains are vitamin build up. You need to drink plenty of water to flush them through. I have been taking it now for two months and have lost 55lbs. it def. works just need to use it right. I switched to one pill a day after the first month and the weight is still coming off. Dont drink any energy drinks with this, too much B6. I use to be an absolute health nut until I got married and let myself go. I am back on track now and cylaris helped big time.
I just started taking Cylaris a couple days ago. Not sure if I've had any loss yet (didn't weigh myself before starting) but I'm right at 200 lbs. I had gained 80lbs with my son, who is now 4 years old.  I've struggled with loosing the weight. Prepregnancy, I was 135, still had an extra 15 lbs from my first child, and weighed 215 the day I was induced. I had got down to about 165, but with a recent loss of my license (long story), I'm not able to drive myself to the local walking area (and walking around my neighborhood is NOT an option). So my exercise was decreased, which also took an effect on my mood and mild depression began to settle in again. My mood has seemed pretty well on them so far and I've noticed a difference in my appetite. That is my biggest struggle, for I'm an extremely picky eater, and can't force myself to eat things I do not like, which makes it harder for me to eat as healthy as I should.  I have been...however...experiencing what feels almost like a kidney infection since I began taking these.  I have had a mild pain in my back/side right under my right rib. It's more evident when I urinate or walk. Has anyone else experienced this?

Oh and to settle some minds about the B Vitamins...

Excess vitamin B12 is readily excreted in urine; there are no known adverse effects from a high intake of vitamin B12.

However...

Too much vitamin B6 can result in nerve damage to the arms and legs. This neuropathy is usually related to high intake of vitamin B6 from supplements, and is reversible when supplementation is stopped. According to the Institute of Medicine, several reports show sensory neuropathy at doses lower than 500 mg per day. The Food and Nutrition Board of the Institute of Medicine has established an upper tolerable intake level (UL) for vitamin B6 of 100 mg per day for all adults. As intake increases above the UL, the risk of adverse effects increases.

But as you see, the tolerable intake level is 100mg per day. There is 25mg in each caplet (50mg per serving size of 2 caplets), so if you take all 4 in the day, you hit your UL for B6. If you are having side effects such as the neuropathy, I would suggest cutting back on your dosage and seeing how that helps.

Will bookmark this forum and stay posted! :)
I cant sleep its 3.28 am now
Just started taking cylaris today. I have been on diet pill after diet pill and nothing seems to work. I used to weigh 140 lbs before I found out I was pregnant in 2003. Major problem was, the pregnancy was an ectopic pregnancy, had to have surgery to have it removed, then had to lay around the house for 7 weeks. Depression, not just from losing the baby, but also from having a grandmother dying with cancer right after I lost the baby, really did me in. I currently weigh 200 lbs and have NEVER weighed this much in my life, even when I was pregnant with my first child. I pray to god that cylaris does work, because I can't seem to find ANYTHING else that does work.

My current weight : 200lbs
My goal weight :    120lbs

GOOD LUCK TO ALL...
I am on my 2nd bottle of cylaris and no weight lose yet. I have more energy and it last all day with no major fatigue at the end of day but that is the ONLY thing good.
I read everbody's comments before I started this.  My doctor recommended that I take it to lose weight, seeing as I already have a good workout program and pretty much watch what I eat.  I have been on Cylaris for one week--6 pounds down and not sleepy during the day but sleeping pretty good at night.   Am not taking full dose though, two in the morning and only one before lunch. Drinking lots of water, no stomach problems.  We'll see how it goes.  
Hey everyone. I have only been taking Cylaris since October 5,2007 so I haven't really seen too many changes and I haven't lost weight, yet. I also do not have any side effects and I am only taking 2 a day. I am thinking about trying 4 a day maybe tomorrow. I really hope that I lose all this excess weight soon. I weight 205 lbs and I hope to get back to 140 lbs. I am also curious to see if I will be able to keep the weight off once I lose it without having to keep taking the diet pills. Well, good luck to you all and I hope you reach the goal you have set for yourself.
I just started to take Cylaris today!  I need to lost 15 lbs in one month - I hope it woks out for me!
I'm on my 5th day of Cylaris, and there has not been any change in my weight.  I've lost 25lbs on WW (which was a great program) but I have reached a plateau that I have been unable to break for the past several months in spite of eating sensibly and working-out like a maniac several times per week (I'm not a lazy bugger like some).  
I decided to try this pill in the hopes that it would help me along in losing 15lbs.
I haven't had any major side effects other than: being unable to sleep the first day of taking cylaris. On days 2-3, I had a headache & was feeling very anxious/panicky.  I definitely think that individuals prone to anxiety, panic attacks and depression should be aware that you might experience some unpleasant feelings.  
My anxiety has subsided and I am not experiencing headaches and I am sleeping very well at night.
I really hope that I have the "magic" weight loss that others on this message board are experiencing.

starting weight: 175
goal: 160
It's been 6 weeks and down 15 pounds.  Not too bad.  I had to back off the dose again, only one before breakfast and lunch.  Still  sleeping good.  I did up the exercise from 3 days a week to 4 or 5 though.  Good luck to everyone.
I TOOK THE PILL AT THE BEGINNIG OF THIS YEAR AND LOST 20LBS AND GTHEN I GOT OFF THEM B/C I HAD MY GUL-BLADDER REMOVED (NOT RELATED). I HAVE KEPT IT OFF. AND NOW I AM BACK ON IT I HAVE 40 MORE LBS TO GO. IT DOES GIVE ME REAL BAD HEAD ACHES NO CRAMPS ANYONE ELSE? IT ALSO GIVES ME A HAPPIER MOOD AND I SLEEP REAL GOOD AT NIGHT AFTER TAKING IT ALL DAY.
As 2008 begun i decided that i will do whatever it takes to be slim and beautiful again. i am in my most heavist noow at 195 ( i think, since i dont weigh) im 5'2 female and have a baby girl. my ideal weight is 1115. I am doing this in order to have another baby again and also be good example to my daughter. I am doing this too for myself. No more denial, no more saying ill start tomorrow. Today is my first day on Cylaris. I am trying to follow its menu guide and also drink 8 glasses a day too.

i will cut my rice intake (i am asian) and try to eat veggies. I will sign up in a gym and exercise 1 hour a day.

I believe that it will work with determination and will power. We cant always blame others or whatever pill we are taking. We only blame ourselves if we fail.

This is a promise ill give myself and i hope ill find a friend here who will go through with me.

Nothing can "curve" an appetite.  However, an appetite can be "curbed".  

I am looking around to see which med is helping most.  i have actually scheduled an appt to a weightloss clinic in my area to help unless I find something else that will.  I have tried almost everything there is out there (over to counter meds) and so far I haven't found on that I am happy with.  I tried doing it alone, however, when you have a weight problem, usually there are reasons for that...eating all the wrong foods and too much of it.  When you have been brought up eating unhealthy foods, you tend to keep on doing it and it is hard (atleast for me it is) to stop.  i eat a lot of southern foods which is mostly fried, has lots of gravy, potatoes, bread and sweet stuff.  My husband is hispanic so again there are a lot of fried foods, cheese, rice, tortillas, etc.  With this being said I definately need help in changing my diet so that is why i need to find something that is good and does help.  I will follow up with you on my results and I ask that you do the same.

Good Luck!
Has anyone used Cylaris for the full 8 weeks? If so what was your results? I only have 10 to 20 lbs to loose. 10 is a must. 20 is what I want. I had a baby 2 years ago and I don't seem to be able to get the weight off and keep it off. I work out at he gym about three times a week and I have started watching my Calorie intake again. That sucks! I've been taking Cylaris for a about a week. So far I am down about 4 lbs. It does control my hunger, but I have learned that you don't want to take it at the same time as your multi vitamins. Your tummy feels all uky. If I take it an hour or so later everything is fine.

Anyone have any advise?
would it be safe to take painkillers along with cylaris??? im a first timer for any weight loss pill so PLEASE someone help with as much advice as possible. thanks.
and also...someone please give me the secrets to having the least amount of stomach cramps as possible (not good with pain) starting weight: 165
Just purchased this product going to start first thing in the morning taking it. I know that I am going to have issues because I crave my first cup of coffee and a cigerette every day. Gonna be tough but willing to give it a try.

Current weight 154, 5'2, 39 yrs old
Most of your comments are all exaggerated, I must admit. Scientifically, NO ONE can lose 5 lbs. OVERNIGHT, nor 10 lbs. in just a few days without exercise and diet change. What did you people do, starve yourselves?

So let's say you lost weight at a rapid rate, and you reached the target weight you have always dreamed of. Your troubles aren't exactly over because maintaining that weight won't be easy by just sitting around doing nothing, or if you don't change the way you eat and what you eat. Mind you, if you really don't change anything (diet, exercise), you're gonna end up taking this pill for the rest of your life. And once you stop taking it, you're just gonna go back to the way you once were.
i just purchase cylaris read info im 47 and im very skeptical about diet pills just want to loose also i only eat skinless chicken no meat going on 6 years now i need help im 58 tall want to get healthy e-mail ***@**** need advise
Not sleeping... feel great during the day - no stomach pains - just lots of energy, good mood and less appetite - but I can't stay asleep. I'm one of those folks that can fall asleep instantly and sleep good for 4 hours then wake on and off for 2-3 more hours (I ususally only get 6-7 hours sleep per night). Now I can't fall asleep or stay asleep.

Was taking 1 before lunch, 1 around 4 p.m. which was a couple of hours before I ate because I didn't want to keep not sleeping.

This is only my 4th day. I will not start taking 2 pills as I think that will put me over the edge - as you might note - I'm not a caffeine person and with all the extra caffeine, it seems to be affecting my sleep...

Thinking about changing to just one a day in the morning to see how it goes. Anyone else having this experience and what did they do?
I weighted in at 277 on February 6, 2008, with just doing the Alli and a moderate diet, today 4-2-2008, I weight in at 258. Not bad, But now I need another booster.  I had consider on the Cylaris, toghether with the Alli.  Hopedfully it would give me a good result I would come back in 4 weeks to tell you all the result.
Hello, I bought cylaris yesterday, I wanted to start taking it today but dont know at what time it's best to take it. It's 12:30pm, Is it ok to take it now? Please help
i started takin cylaris and i gaind more than i lost......the caffeine was horrible it put so much pressure in my eyes and head...and it gave me tremendous heartburn especially at night. it did help me with the appatiete supresent. but other than that i did not like it,,,
I took cylaris for 1 month and did not loose a pound. It was very unhappy with the results. That is a chance we all take, with spending money on products and they may not work for us but do work for others. Good luck to all that tries it! And Congrats to all who have lost weight on it.
Got Cylaris today current weight 237 goal weight 200
Have taken Hydrocut and it didnt do anything. Going to count pts with this to.
Workout 3times a week...
Will hit u back in a week to let u know
Hi everyone.
It sure took a long time to read all the way through but I wanted to get a feel of everyone else’s experience with Cylaris is.  I have also been reading up on the B vitamins, green tea and cissus quadrangularis.  I have been taking Cylaris for 5 days.

Start weight:    173
Current weight 169
Goal weight:    135

My side effects have been slight nausea and a touch of diarrhea.  I have had an increased thirst and for approximately 5 hours after taking one pill I have to force myself to eat.  There is no desire to eat whatsoever.  

According to the National Institute of Health Office of Dietary Supplements the RDA of B6 is 1.3 for a woman age 19-50.  Cylaris has 50mg in each pill, which adds to 200mg daily if taken as directed.  The Nutrition Board of the Institute of Medicine says that an upper tolerable intake level is 100 mg per day for all adults but as intake increases above the 100mg a day the risk increases for toxicity.  B6 toxicity can result in nerve damage to the arms and legs.  

I could go on to relate my findings for each of the other ingredients but I will say that if you read up on the RDAs for each of the ingredients ( B6, B12, selenium, chromium, folic acid, niacin, green tea, caffeine, soy albumin, and cissus quadrangularis) you can make your own decisions whether you wish to start or continue to take Cylaris.  I suggest anyone with diabetes( Niacin can elevate your sugar), high blood pressure ( too much caffeine is not good for your heart, it makes it work harder), any heart conditions or anxiety ( caffeine can worsen anxiety) talk to their doctor or pharmacist before taking this pill, especially if you are on medications.  Some medicines shouldn't be combined with some supplements.  Be careful.

My choice is to continue taking one or maybe 2 pills a day since I love the fact that I am not hungry.  I am pretty confident that I will build a tolerance to the dose and need more.  When that occurs I will stop taking it.  I am concerned about taking too much of B vitamins and caffeine.

Hopefully I will remember to stop back here and let everyone know how things have gone for me after another week or two.

I wish you all the best of health and happiness.
Started Cylaris today and so far so good. I have been working out regularly (4-5 times a week) since September 08.  I was not that stringent with what I ate.  I started at 236 and now down to 220.  

Just reading what people has written I am drinking a lot of water, watching every calorie I eat and working out every day for ½ an hour. Like most I am hoping that Cylaris will give me an edge but realize that I must continue what I am doing. My over all goal weight is 170IBS by July18th, 2009. Short term goal would be to loose 25Ibs by April.

I would like to know how the people who started this in 07 are doing now.

Good Luck to all.
I just started Cylaris yesterday and I do not feel any side effects so far.  I was a little pumped up at first but after reading some negative blogs about the diet pill I am a little weary.  I exercise 30 minutes each day and am eating  sensible meals.  I will check back after a week to let everyone know if I have lost any weight or if the blogs are true.  I weigh 209.5lbs now.
I'm on my 2nd day of Cylaris....So far so good. I'm used to drinking about 10 12-ounce cokes a day plus my morning coffee.Which was a huge factor in my weight gain. So the caffine included has actually helped me kick my coke habit. Usually when I try to drop cokes I have major withdrawls. I've been drinking tons of water. For breakfast I have grapefruit along with my first dose of the day. I have tons of energy,without crashing. I take the 2nd dose along with lunch about one o'clock.I plan on walking in the evening for at least 30 minutes a day. And also doing ab workouts 5 times a week. I don't plan on this being a magic pill. Hopefully with a proper diet and exercise I'll be ready for summer.  We just got a new boat...thats my motivation. Bathing suit season is  right around the corner...I'll keep you posted!
Well I'm on Day 3 of Cylaris and have lost 2 lbs. already.  I guess that's a good start.  I'm not having any insomnia...in fact I slept through my alarm the other day!  Go figure!  I've been eating healthy for about a year now and I've been working out (kickboxing, jazzercise) 5 days a week for about 5 years.  I'm a little frustrated at this point because I'm doing everything right and I'm no longer losing weight.  So I thought this might help get me over the plateau.  We will see.  Haven't told my doctor yet...kinda scared to because I'm diabetic and I'm on a med for kidneys.  I'll keep you all posted!

Start Wt.: 192.6
Current Wt.: 190.8
I bought mine early last week. I led a very sedentary life for the last 20 years.  This year I decided to do something about it. April 20, 2009 was my first time in a gym in a loooong time. I'm 42 year old female 5'2".                                                                                                    
   Rather than focus on the pounds that I weigh, I've been told to focus on the fat index. 45% of my body weight is FAT. Being told to NOT weigh myself, but gauge it by how my clothes fit or don't fit. Because I am working out regularly, I am gaining muscles, which weigh MORE than fat.                                                                                                            
   I wore a size 18-20 when I started working out. Last week, I went to Walmart and bought a 16, which I have to hike up every now and then. There are website that have Cylaris reviews which describe each ingredient in the product and explain what it does. According to one that I read, there is NO appetite suppresent in Cylaris. It is an herbal supplement. It mentioned that people who wanted to curb their appetite and use Cylaris  should take Hoodia. Please see the top five websites on the yahoo search for details, since I am definitely not a doctor.                                                                                                  
       I was fortunate enough to get my Cylaris at the 99cent only store. I will have my body fat measured sometime in July of this year. When you are taking Cylaris, working out and eating healthy (veggies, protein, fiber) and staying away from bad carbs, sweets, high fat, processed foods your changing body shape should be what you look at, not the scale.  
     I think my gas was due to my changed eating habits and working out and had less to do with the Cylaris.
     Good luck to everyone. I'll try to check back in later.
Deb
HI everyone my name is Donna Ive tried all kinds of weights loss pills and ive just bought cylaris last week im just takin it 07/08/2009 im a mother of 3 and i havent felt any jetters or anything  at all my goal is to lose 95 lbs  Im getting married in about 2 months i know i can do it im cutting back on alot of things I use to go to the golden arch Mcdonalds, Taco Bell, every fast food place and i would just eat to eat now when I look at myself I ask myself how could I let this happen to me like they say u are what you eat!!! im gonna try cylaris and Ill keep you posted on my results as well. and please drink alot of water and do some kind of exercise as well so lets get started and see who can be the biggest loser!Start weight 267.5 my goal is to lose 95 lbs!
I have just started this product as of this morning. I don't drink coffee or tea very often anymore as it causes me to get anxious and I rarely drink anything with caffeine in it,in fact maybe have one or two glasses of soda during the weekend,so I should be ok. I've tried other products with caffeine before I was on Apo-Ramipril ( ACE inhibitor/blood pressure medicine)  and was worried it would cause a problem, so far so good, and I figure as long as I drink enough water and watch my vitamin intake (take a daily multi as I always do) I should be ok. Remember that B vitamins are water soluable and so the more water that you drink it will be flushed out as you go to the bathroom. The only thing I'm concerned with is actually not being hungry at all, you still need to fuel your body if you're gonna exercise which I just started doing again every day when I get home or when I wake up (depends on the day of the week)

I am 43 and have been overweight most of my adult life. Tried many products with some success. I switch back and forth so as not to let my body become tolerant of one type of product. I like SlimQuick products and also Hydroxycut and SmartBurn too. They've worked for me. Will keep you posted how this one does for me.
Well I have had a bit of heartburn but nothing that has been bad, drank some water it's gone away. Nothing serious. Like I said so far so good. I was once 330 pounds and tried some products as mentioned in previous post and lost 50 pounds and stopped using them and even though still worked out, wasn't seeing any results as pretty much went back to old eating habits of chips and salty snacks and not much in the way of healthy foods on a regular basis. It seems for me that when am on these supplements, it makes it easier to stay on a healthier lifestyle plan of eating and exercise, for me at least. I would like to lose more weight but don't wish to do it quickly so am keeping the dose at 2 pills per day. Am going to update my profile here as I go along
I had a little difficulty sleeping but nothing major. I slept soundly then would wake up for 5 minutes then fall back to sleep, only happened twice during the night. I don't feel tired as I took some calcium & magnesium tablets before bed and it always helps me sleep. I think the key for using cylaris is to drink a lot of water,make sure you eat right and get active. The more water you drink the better you feel. I didn't have a lull in my energy until around 6 pm last night. I had to get up at 4am to go to work so that's pretty normal for me to get tired around that time of night so that's probably why I didn't have much problem sleeping. I'm not a sound sleeper most nights so I think I will do pretty well with this as I take it so early in the day and drink so much water I can flush everything out before bedtime.

Best of luck to everyone!
I made decision to take one cylaris per day before breakfast only now... so bottle will last longer, and although it's helping curb my appetite, it's making drink way too much water,over 10 glasses a day to flush the extra vitamins and caffeine out and that was within just the first day on it with 2 pills one at breakfast and 7 hours later took one before lunch, and it helped but I didn't feel yucky, this morning I  actually had to go eat something salty and I feel better.  So I think I flushed too many electrolytes out and had to balance it out. So that's my decision.
Which stores can I find Cylariis?