Weight Loss Alternatives Community
herbalife

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

herbalife

has any one had any luck with the herbalife items im thinking of tryiing them.
do you know anything about the new 3 day weight loss program and if it does any good ?it runs around 78$ im wondering if its worth the cost. i know ill have some protein shake and aloe pills left for if i chose to do it again. thank you for your help.
the diet i was asking about is the la bamba diet from herbalife im on day 2 and as of this morning down 3 lbs. ill let everyone know in a couple of days. you can contact www.shopherbalife.com/dgeorge  i picked up one of her cards from around town.
Sounds good But be carefull quick weightloss isnt permanent.
i tried herbalife for a month and lost 20 pounds i think it really works and is not bad at all.but you have to eat helthy too.. no fast food,no sugar, no fatty food. and it will work my dad lost around 50 pounds in 3 months and he's still taking it and he looks great. i stopped taking it cus in not cheap is expencive but i wanna drink it again i still wanna losse another 20 pounds my goal is to weight 115 like before i got pregnant.GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE..
Just wanted to make a comment on the Herbalife products. They DO work. I have been using the products since October/2010 and feel great. I am overweight and have been for most my life. My weight in October was 242. This morning when I weighed....213 1 more pound and I an down 30 pounds. I know most of you are looking for a fast weight loss ie. 20 pounds per month for the next 6 months-..ect--But you all know that is not the healthy way to do things. The first 6 weeks I was on the products I lost 12-15 pounds, then I kinda slicked on things in Dec and January. I am now back on track and weight loss is happening again. I average about 2 pounds a week loss. You DO have to also EAT HEALTHY!!! Herbalife product are not just for weight loss only--There are a wide variety of health issues that can be improved with these products--My all time favorite--JOINT SUPPORT!!!