hmmm
As I've started to answer questions here at MedHelp.org, I'm flabbergasted about the number of readers that are looking for HCG injections for weight loss.

HCG injections do not cause weight loss. I'm sorry to burst all your bubbles, but it just doesn't.

For dozens of years these have been specifically not allowed by the FDA for treatment of obesity and weight loss. I recall that it's sometimes prescribed as part of infertility treatments and IVF, though. Here's the link to FDA guidance about those wanting to advertise about HCG injections

" FDA requires all labeling and advertising of HCG to state that it has not been demonstrated to be effective in the treatment of obesity. The ads must also state that HCG is not approved by FDA as safe and effective in treatment of obesity of weight control."

hmm..odd...
( from this sites people) As I've started to answer questions here at MedHelp.org, I'm flabbergasted about the number of readers that are looking for HCG injections for weight loss.

hmm..odd...
HCG (Generic name: Human chorionic gonadotropin)

Pregnyl by Organon. 5,000 to 20,000 IU (International Units) per 10 cc vials. This drug is not a steroid but it is widely used in athletics today. HCG is a natural protein hormone secreted by the human placenta and purified form the urine of pregnant women. This hormone is not a natural male hormone but mimics the natural hormone LH (Luetinising Hormone) almost identically. This LH stimulates the production of testosterone by the testis in males. Thus HCG sends the same message and results in increased testosterone production by the testis due to HCG
FDA PIMP!
are you stalking me ?? :)