Weight Loss Alternatives Community
real phentermine

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

real phentermine

I have taken phentermine in the past and it works and would like to try it again. I have ordered online before but now I am afraid of all the stories of fake meds and ripoffs, does anyone have any experience with a legit site. I would really appreciate any input.
Check your inbox.
Oh, I just posted this same question.  Can you give me some info also?
I will send it to you if you like..
can u pls send me the info  as well as i live in canada and we cant get phentermine up here :(
Hi.. I just sent you some info.
I would really appreciate the same information as I have had much success with Phentermine in the past and now cannot obtain it on line anymore.  Is there a safe site available that you are able to share?
Thank you!
Christine3
Check your messages.
Can someone give me a link that shows each type of phentermine and its maker?
thanks for anyones help
I would love for you to send me the info on the phentermine.
Summer- You can go to drugs dot you know the rest and check it out there.

Pat - check your messages
Please send that info to me again and I will write it down before it disappears
could you please send me the same info?
me too please ... I want to me thinner not my wallet!!

thanks so much
I too have taken Phentermine 37.5 in the past and would like to use it again. Would you please share your information with me?

I just found this site but would love the info you have on Phentermine 37.5. If you don't mind can you please send me the info. I would love a site that I can get this from or whatever you have.
I have just joined this forum and would love any information you could provide about where to purchase phentermine online. I have 30 pounds to lose in 2 months for my wedding!
I have taken Phentermine before with great success. Any info you could provide would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance.
Quaterhorse, Butterfly and wahumom.. check messages :)
Me Too!!  Me Too!!  Me Too!!  Would love any info you have.  Have taken in the past and it did work!!!  Thanks!!!!
Please send me the info too! I have used it in the past with alot of success.  I ordered it a few months ago and got "fake" pills from Greece :-(
I have been looking for something that ahs been comparable to what was used in the past, please send me whatever info. you have, it would be greatly appreciated!
Oh please share the info.....I would love you all forever!
The list is getting longer by the minute, ha!
Please send the info on to me too. Thanks so much!!
Where did everyone from the 500 somewhat phentermine posts go???? I see mostly newbies here???? They were all so helpfull as well as you guys.. Would love to know how they are all doing...
ou please send e the info. i need to lose 20 pounds for my wedding. thanks.
Please send me info of where to get the legit phentermine.  I believe I have some fakes, they do nothing.
Thanks for any help
Tara
Please send the phentermine info. Thanks so much!
I would really appreciate it if you could send me the information for Phentermine.  Thanks.
Could send me the info on phentermine too...?
Please send me the information on purchasing phentermine.
please send me any info too... also any on b12 or b12 lipo injections/or b12 lipo pill.  just let me know ....

Thanks for any info......
Needing some info tooooo....Went to weightloss center and it's just too expensive, and my family Dr won't write me a script for anything....HELP!!
Hi, could you please send me info on purchasing phentermine as well.  I need to lose some weight before the summer!

any of you ordered from Y G?  He sent me 9 forms.  Supposed to fill out 7 of them, but I don't know if I want to give some of the information they're asking for? Also, Will they get my medical records from my DR?  
Could you send me information on phentermine as well. I need a reliable place to purchase
check your inbox. I tried to email you some information.
I think the Y guy uses the same forms as Chen.  They both use the same pharmacy.  I don't think that they actually read the forms, and they won't contact your doctor.  Just to be safe, don't give your real social security number.  BTW, the cookies I got from Chen were the real thing.
I would like some info too!
I would really appreciate the information as well.  
Thank you :o)
Thanks!!  I'll let you know how it goes.
i would love the info too! i can't find a site that has legit Phentermine :(
I emailed the Y guy and someone called me on Wednesday to say they will email me the forms...I still didn't get them. Was Chen quicker? Does he charge the same as the Y guy? Thanks!
I too would like info on where to get legit phentermine. thanks!
I emailed both Chen and the Y guy.  Chen called me back within hours; the y guy took over two weeks to respond to my email.  Chen's price is about $35 less if you order 90 cookies, and he let me use Visa instead of COD.  A couple of people on another forum complained that Chen's cookies gave them a headache--I don't know what that's about.

Sma85, if you haven't gotten the forms yet, definitely call and ask for them.  I think business must be booming for the y guy and Chen, and orders might get misplaced.
hi i woud love the info on the legit phertermine. its crazy how  bad and how many women want to loose wait. i have nothing but fakes and really just want what works. and out of all the people that wrote who has gotten the stuff and lost weight on it.  www.****.com please i just want the real thing and excersising doent bother me. but i just want something to curb my appetite.
If anyone still needs info just send me a message and I will get back to you:)  I just got home from vacation for a week and it's taking me forever to catch up with everything!
yg is AWESOME..  ordered 6 days ago, got them today!!
I too am looking for a prescription for phentermine.  The physician in my area only does a "program" with shakes like medifast and charges $1200.  Now you can order medifast online yourself and $1200 is way out of my budget!

Thanks so much, I really need to live up to my username :o)
I'd love to get the info too please. :-) Thanks!
can you send me that info as well! thanks
will you please share your information with me as well?
Please send me a message and I will get it to you :)  
Please send me the info on getting this I am in dier need. I have been searching for months. I have 2 months to loose 40 pounds and I am running out of time. Thanks for any help. I can be e-mailed at ***@****.

I am new to the community and was looking for a way to get e-mail addresses with no avail? Am i going about chatting with the members the wrong wayif so please explain how you all are getting the information to each other. Confused, but in desparate need of the infomation.
Could you email me the link for the real phentermine...thanks
Hi.. with your mouse hover over the member's name and you will see send message or you click on the members name and it will take you to their profile and you will have the option to leave a message as well as read their profile!!
Hope this helps :)
Check your messages.  
Hi! Hope you had a great vacation! Where did you go?
Could you send me the info on ordering phentermine?
Have you actually ordered and received it?
Thanks so much! Happy Day!
hey i used to take phentermine 37.5 as well... will someone send me the website that you can buy the real thing off of?!? pleaseeeeeeeee!! my email is breezy_cheer***@**** thanks so much:):)
email me the link as well please thank you
Please email me the link as well, I about to run out and need more.
hi, i am in real need of the info and site to get real phen 37.5 aswell..thanks
can you send me the site to get the real not fake phen 37.5 also have any of you taking the fill pill aswell and do it seem to work?
I have always taken the 37.5 mg Phen in the past, and I have just recently read on a couple of posts that people are perfering the 30mg blue and clear capsules? Does anyone know if they work as well as the 37.5 tablets? Thanks for any help.
I also have used the real perscription Phentermine in the past. It worked well and i would like to try it again. Any info on how to obtain it would be appreciated. Thanks!
I really need to but phentermine, anyone know where to get it?
I commented on the newest thread about my situation; I am assuming you do have to have a RX from the other thread, but this one seems to say different? Whoever has more info and the link I can go to, to try this out, please send my way.

thank you!
Please forward any info you may have on obtaining Phentermine online.  A legit site please.  Thanks so much.
Yes I would love to know where to order also!  Thanks
I'm new to this site and also from Ontario, Canada. Im very much interested in obtaining real Phentermine.
I have about 5 months to loose 30 pounds before I get married.  I've been working out and dieting and haven't seen ANY results. Can I also get the information on how to obtain real Phentermine?  Thanks!
i have used phentermine in the past and was a great and now can't find it anywhere can someone please send me info on a legit site.
can someone please send me info wgere to get legit phentermine.  i was on it in the past, but none of the sites are up anymore.  please help.
hi  i found this forum that has a lot of information regarding  phentermine.  where is the legitimate sources. go to loseweight34.darkbb.com. thank u to this forum i was able to find where to buy it. i am starting to taking phen 2morrow. this is no scam. people that belongs to this forum share their experience where to buy it.
i hope this help
if u need to talk about phentermine in a more private setting go to http://gainhappy.aforumfree.com
please email me the site for the Real Phen- my address is :
***@****
Me too, me too!!  PLEASE, please, please!

My fat butt needs it.  Have to lose the same 20 pounds again.  Ugh!
Me too please!!  Need to lose the baby weight and can't find REAL phentermine anywhere anymore!
please send me info of phentermine to tyan
I just checked and loseweight34.darkbb.com and gainhappy.aforumfree.com have been closed.  Would someone please send me the site to get real phen from?

Thanks,

Nestley
Could I please get the info sent to me on how to buy legit phentermine online.

Can I please...please get some info on legit phentermine, I have in the past placed an order over $90-$100 and not received a thing, need a real site for phentermine, need to lose 20 lbs.

please send info to ***@****, I had sent the incorrect e-mail earlier.

Thanks alot!

I too have taken Phentermine 37.5 in the past and would like to use it again. Would you please share your information with me?   I haven't taken in 2 years and really want to get started again.  I don't have much $ so I want to be sure I get this from a reliable source.
Please help.
Interesting....I can't believe you woman order it online?? Why don't you just go to your physician and as for a prescription??  I get mine at a cosco ro K-mart they have the best price for it under 20 dollars.  I would never go to a website and pay 60 70 80 dollars for that stuff when I can get a real prescription??  
Where are you located?  My doctor will not prescribe weight loss medications.
Can I please get the website or contact to order phen from?

I'm paying over $350 a month at the weight loss doctor.

thanks a million!!!!
would appreciate if you sent me the info too. thanks so much
i would also appreciate any information on phentermine
would you please send me the info on the legit website to order phen?
Hi could someone please send me the info as well!
Could I please get the website or number as well. Thanks
Hello! I've been looking too! I've maintained the weight I have lost but I still have more to go. Could someone please message me the information? I would really appritiate it. Thanks in advance!
I've been reading several posts requesting a link or location to where you can get legitimate Phentermine but no real answers. Does anyone know where you can get this? I've found an awesome website to get the B12 injections/shots, but now I need the phentermine.
Could I also get the website or number as well.
If you still have a ligit site on where I can get "real" phentermine without a script, would you mind sharing?

Can you pls send me the same info?
I got had with  PHENTARMINE! :'(
Thanks!
Please send me info
could someone please send me the website as well?? Thanks!!!
Can someone please send me info. as to where I can buy real phen. Not the fake stuff!  PLEASE   Thank you so much
Would someone please share the info with me also?  My BMI is not high enough to get my doctor to prescribe it for me and I don't want to get ripped off online.
Can someone please send me the info as well? I really to to lose about 70lbs. Thanks so much for your help. !!
someone please help, please send info ,   i ve been online for hours in i have not had any luck , thanks
Can someone send me info on where I can get real phen. online?
I am going to a weight loss clinic to start the B12 injections along with the Phentermine. They give you a week supply, and you come back in every week @ $50 a week is there any cheaper way to get the real pill Please let me know
Do not order Phentermine 37.5 from NewRxSale website. They are not the real thing!!!  And they will not refund my money or send me the real Phentermine.
I had been taking Phentermine that I got from my doctor so I knew how they worked, the ones I got from New Rx Sale did nothing!  If anyone knows of a website that i can get the real thing, please email me!  

thanks so much!!
I've been taking hcg and phetermine as well almost out help ***@****
Looks like we're all looking for the same thing, the REAL DEAL. This is ridiculous that you can't get real phentermine online, ANYWHERE. Now they've got us to where what we do order is severly in question as to it's content. Anyone finds out a real site to get REAL phentermine from, please advise. I'll do the same.

Thanks ;)
Yep-agreed. I know I'm jumping in late here, but really - obtaining phentermine these days seems more difficult than trying to obtain illegal amphetamines! Its truly ridiculous! It works so very well for so many women! I know-not all women & some cannot tolerate the side effects, but for many of us, it does work! All the FDA crackdown since Jan. 2009 did was make weight loss clinics, doctors and medspas increase their prices 10-fold and/or they no longer give it-or if they do -they can only give it for a short span of time then make you take a 6-month break! Even if you are responding well!

-That's what happened to me-found an incredible med spa in So.Ca that gave the phen for $79/month with no exam/consult fees. I lost 22 lbs in 4 months! But now they say that FDA regs say they cannot give me anymore until I have a 6 month break! WHAT? I still have 25 lbs to go! & that is to reach 138-140 lbs--not some unrealistic weight.

Other docs around here want to charge $350/month-consult fees, vitamin injections, nutrition menu--all stuff I DON'T need.

So--if there is a way to obtain real phen for a reasonable price-I sure would like to have it!!
Would someone be able to provide to me where online I can get REAL phentermine??

Many thanks.
I have been taking Phentermine 37.5 and really want to try it again since I gained weight. I am scared to buy it online after all the things I have been reading about scams and fake pills. Does anyone know of a reputable place online to buy it?

Thank you
Can I please have the info to please! I'm tired of the fake pills that don't give u results!
I woul like the web site for real phentermine.  Please send me the links.  my contact is f117fte at the hot mail
I am over whight, i drink water only, never eat breakfest not luch and eat little for dinner and still gain whight. My Doctor says he dont know why but I am healthy as can be ??? Guess now i am looking for the real deal of Phentermine, please give me info on how to find the real stuff not scams, my doctor wouldent even help with this grrrr.

I have been ripped off after purchasing phen from an online pharmacy. Can someone kindly send me the link to a real website selling phens?

skyepips
Please send me information on how to order phentermine from a legit website.
Thank you!!
I would like the information also!!!
I am needing the same info that most of you are.  Where can I buy phentermine online that is legit??  Please help!!  Thanks
is there still a place online to order Phentermine (real), I took it about 5 yrs ago, and have searched for it ever since with no luck. Got burned a couple of times also. can you still get it? thanks, Diane
Can you please send me a website where I can by real phentermine. I would appreciate it so much. Thanks
i'm in the us can anyone tell me where i can be the real phentermine 37.5 pills.... I'm desperate... help...
Hello, Can someone please help me to find the real Phentermine, I used it 5 years ago and lost weight and I couldnt sleep so I was put on Amatryptalyn and it made me gain 40 lbs in 2 months. so Ive stopped taking the sleeping pills and I need to lose weight , Ive tried weight watchers and its not working, Ive cut out Soda and sweets, and still no change, Please, Please Please can someone help me ?
I have also been searching for a few years for the real stuff... I've been trying to find a legit website, and always get something with the blue specks, but  I can tell instantly when I take them they're not real. Someone told me the FDA no longer allows the old stuff to be prescribed? Would someone please help if they have any sites to order legit phentermine 37.5. I have 30lbs to lose, I'm running, eating good, just want that extra motivation phentermine always gives to help stay on track.

Thank you
Steph
Can someone please direct me  some real place to buy real Phetermine.. All palces on line that i have seen are not authentic..  pls email me if you dotn feel comfortable talking here moffatt-***@**** thank you from one mommy that works out hard to p90X and Insanity needs to  just get rid of this mommy tummy
Can you please inbox me with  a soution on where to get Phentermine in Canada that is authentic.. thank you so much for your time.. :D
Did you get any answers on the Phentermine> I am too In Canada and i am in search of a soultion..If you can pls share with me anything you know thank you
Hello...I am looking for the same info.  It seems harder these days to find it.  Can you pls send me as well the info?

Thanks,

Debra
hey where can i get the phentermine? can u help ***@****
can someone send me that website too please
Hi, I have a phentermine prescription from a REAL doctor that is prescribed to me under my name and I have no need for it.  I can only get 30 per month of 37.5 REAL phentermine from a Walgreens/CVS.  If you are interested, please email me at blakjdmsir@yahoodotcom

First person to email me and is willing to do COD will be the lucky customer, prefer a regular customer so I don't have to deal with shipping to various locations.

I guarantee them to be authentic, as I will leave the original label on the bottle.
please send me some info on where I can get some lol Thanks!
I just saw your post from 2008 regarding Phentermine. is the website still available to buy Phentermine?