Weight Loss Alternatives Community
south hampton health services

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

south hampton health services

has anyone been to south hampton health services?? lost any weight?? do they give phentermine?? share your experience please
i started going to south hampton health services the one in va beach i started march 14,2008  i get the b12  shot and the phen   my sterting weight was 225 now i am 198  as of 5/31/08 i go back once a week for b12  shot i will go back this saturday i have lost 26 lbs  so that good for me because i have hypothyriodism  and i am on meds i try everything before and this my last resort but with a sucess i used to weight around 170lb before thyriod problem when i was 36 but after radioactive idione treament i but on 65lbs since then so this is a blessing plus i am amilitary wife and the doctor thunks it all in my head and won't give me anything for weight loss so i went to southampton health sevices and i have good results . last week i lost 3 pounds in one week so i am happy

so good luck it works

ancolvin
Yes...that the place i was about to tell you...in two month i lost 46 pounds..If you need more info..let me know. You can call me if u want.
What did you eat on a daily basis?  I am currently getting the B-12 shot weekly and the phentermine, but I live in the Richmond Area.
Well..they gave me a list of food , basically low carb diet.
But i just made my modifications. For example, i dont use eggs...i only use whites or egg beater. and i dont give up my bread..i used to eat ligh weath bread three o four times a week.
But during my lunch and dinner my carb counts are low!
I used to eat salad with chicken for lunch I make a chicken soup (just with breast) and just the broth.
Basically , my diet consist in salad, chicken,egg whites and turkey breast(Oven rosted)
I insist..if need more help..call me!
PD: Sorry for ma aweful english!!!!
I would like to talk with you about South hampton health services diet. I wrote you but I dont where my posts are going I don't see them.
I think it great if you are losing your weight with south hampton health services. Years ago I went their after my pregnancy. It was great. I recently called them to see if they would work with someone out of state and they said no. Of course I was heartbroken because this was the best diet ever for me. I am in need of losing weight and I am searching for a program like it but cant find the diet if anyone could send me a copy of the diet they use I would greatly apprecaite it. I think my posts are going through now. I wonder where the others went. If I lived back in virginia I would not think twice about going their.
Can someone email me the food list?
I am back on I guess I was having trouble with my login. Had to get that straight. Anyways, I have found a place. You pick your own diet. Don't know how that will work. I don't know if anyone was writing me or answering me about  the south hampton diet. If you don't want to send me a copy that is fine. It's just a food list. I thought we were here to support each other.I am going away for a few days need a break from Tennessee. Do you know someone knocked down two statues of Mary the mother of Jesus at a Catholic church up here. What is the world coming to. To everyone on the South Hampton Diet I wish you well. I sure know when you reach your goal it's a great feeling.
Is it expensive to start?
i am interested in losing at least 50 pounds.  i have heard a lot about south hampton health services.  is this the place where i ask a question about them or is this a discussion board only?  My question is about the B12 shots.  after having taken them and then achieving a weight loss goal, when they are stopped will your metabolism slow down making it harder to maintain a target weight?  i would hate to lose my weight only to have it return and i dont want to be hemmed into a B12 injection forever.  Also, what is the HCG all about?  I appreciate any help and information anyone can give me.  I think u can tell i have not been very successful in any permanent weight loss and it is very scary to me.  thenk you.
Where is it located in Hampton Roads?
I started b-12 shots on Tuesday 10/27/09, and started eating the foods on the diet list on 10/28/09 given to me by the South Hampton Health Services in Hampton.. Well I weighed in today, over 18 pounds GONE!
It wasn't difficult, I was a little hungry so hopefully the phentermine will suppress my appetite.  Once I get to 350, I will incorporate walikng, because my knees hurt a bit, so I can't wait to see 350lbs...  

10/27/09: Start weight: 379
11/06/09: 361, I was prescribed today phentermine 30 mg and some water pill.....I'll pick up the prescriptions in the morning.
This program helps you lose, but there has to be a change in the way WE view food.  I have played the yo yo game forever.  I am at a point where I have to lose the weight because of the pain in my knees.  I am appreciating the foods I'm eating.  I never thought I would like cottage cheese and now along with my fruit cocktail, it has become my preferred breakfast... All Diets do work to get the weight off, but it is our behaviors about food is ultimately what will keep the weight off....

"Eat to live and not live to eat!"

Good luck everybody on incorporating Healthier Eating.....And Exercise!

There is an office at
2115 Executive Drive
Hampton, VA
new #