Weight Loss Alternatives Community
where to find HCG online?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

where to find HCG online?

I want to find someplace I can order the HCG online.  I have spent alot of time doing searches and looked up old posts but have not found anything yet.  I need to loss 30 pounds.  I just started doing the B12 shots but havent noticed anything yet but I really want to try  the B12/Hcg combo.  Hope some can help me find where I can order HCG online.
I was reading your comment about getting HGH on that site:
www.****.be, so I looked it up.  HGH is the human growth hormone and NOT THE SAME as HCG, which is for weight loss.  Anyone interested should read that.  There are places to order HCG online but how do you know the source and how it was made, handled, etc.  Ordering online you have to be pretty trusting to get needles and inject something you don't know where it's been or how clean was it.  Also, the product cannot get warm, such as during shipping.  I get it from the Doctor in Statesville, NC and they tell us to bring a cooler ot put the HCH in so it will keep.  This is just something to think about or consider.  Carefully check out anything you do.

CarolinaGal in Raleigh
Oh I forgot to mention thats since January 28 of this year I also do b-12 Injections  ecah dat @.6 cc's
On the site of www.****. when u click on pricing,scroll down to the second entry.That shows the HCG. As for ordering on line  I get my HGH each month and it is sent in dry ice.So the call is yours. Inflated pricing from the HCG  clinics and doctors or saving money and doing under a Doctors care. Although HGH is somewhat differant,While going to the hgh clinic it cost me about 400.00 a month. Now with online Doctors care It cost me Less than 200.00 a month.Oh and by the way,I'm down to 226 from 279 Do the math, I must work!!!!!!
HEY BLA,

I googled that name and couldn't come up with anything. I have been calling like crazy all the clinics in the Illinois areas for Hcg but they only offer B-12. I would be ever so greatful, if you could send me the info through email @ ***@****
Thanks in advance.

Toni
I'll send you the info... going out of town so it will probably be Tues or Wed before I get back it. It's at home and I'm at work. Talk to you soon.
I would like to get the info too. ***@****
And if someone can tell me how many times you have to do that per week or any additional info please.

Thanks.
I have been looking too, please e-mail me with the Hcg info a.***@****
Hello, I would appreciate the HCG info as well, if not to much to ask!! Thank you
Sincerely, AS
Can you please send me the link for ordering the HCG online @ ***@****  Please Hep Anyone
did anyone ever get the website to order HCG online - has anyone ordered and received it?  If so, I would also like to know the web address - can you post it in the forum or do you need my email address?

thanks in advance
curiousgirl06
If you're not sick and tired of emailing with online HCG purchase info, would you please send me the site address, too?  Thank you.
***@****
Hi Kattraff  -

I was looking for this too and cannot find.  Can you please give the exact website address where you ordered HCG so I can check it out too.  Thanks much!  Gracie
Hello, please email me the website. I have currently lost 30 lbs with my doctor on hcg but its too expensive. my email address is ***@****
I also would really like to know where to purchase Hcg. please send me the address at ***@****
Hi there any one who knows about were to get hcg could you send me that link i would thankfull if you could oblige me.
I have a link where I order the HCG..email me at ***@****
the best place to buy HCG is steroid websites...why..because its been used for 30 yrs with steroids..and guess what.......never been used to lose weight...hmm..odd dont you think seeing the #1 goal is 1-3% body fat levels....hmmmmmmmmmmmm
I am looking for the hcg also, but have not found it yet.  Can anyone suggest anything.  Would a doctor prescribe it for you????
just do a search for steroids...
What are the different dosages in the HCG shots?  A dr that I am thinking of going to says that it will vary from 1000-3000 USP units/ 1-3 ccs?  What does that mean?  I am seeing numbers like 35 units, so does anyone know what the best dosage is?
that dr is full of ****... it's125iu a day in am for 21 days if you have little to lose or 125iu a day for 45 days if you have to lose alot. good luck.
Using this during a cycle of Dianabol--anyone have suggestions for amounts per day?  Wouldn't mind a good source to acquire it as well.  Cycle hasn't yet begun.
just ordered from **** today - so waiting on my delivery - product was only $56 but it was 30$ just for shipping. I went to my doctor they said no to prescription even if I pay for it.  go to ****for more info about Simeons protocol. I have read both simeons and Trudeau's book. I honestly can tell you that Simeons is more feasible for the average person. I only about about 6 of the products that Trudeau wanted me to buy and I was out 300$. I couldn't afford to do his route. When I went to his website found out that I had to pay to get into the site - I was furious! Who does that?  So I just dropped it - I took what pills I could to do my month thing "cleansing" - and wasn't sure what to do then when I found **** site. All I can say is research will help you to understand the product your taking and also alleviate any fears that you may have. I would never - in  a million years buy a health product over ebay - but that is my personal opinion. I would rather spend an extra 40 bucks to have it shipped from Euro. I'm going to keep on my doctor - because I know that wal-mart will fill the perscription if I have one. My doctor also suggested to go to an endo - not sure if they may fill the script or not. hope this helps someone...

If anyone is looking for hcg,  I ordered to much and have extra.  I have 2 ampules of 5000iu for sale just email me at ***@****
okay i have heard soo much about the hcg and b12 shot, my sis takes it from a doc in oklahoma, but im in the noneconmical area of Upper MIchigan, no mans lands. lol, so can i order safely, and get exactly what she is getting please please help i have a wedding to attend and teh dress looks like it may fit a stick. so i need to lose like 50 lbs i got 6 mths so if anyone has suggestions please please let me know
I did not get your e-mail address i would like to buy the hcg from you please contact me at ***@****
I have been serching all over to find HCG.  would it be possible that you may sent me the addres also where you got yours??
Thank you very much!!!
Hey all - for anyone - I ordered mine from dd drugdelivery - received email stating it was shipped on 09/05 (ordered on 09/03) and I received my hcg yesterday 09/13 <<< I think that's pretty good myself - only 8 days!!

**** online has more information too.

can't wait to start!!!
Please can you email me the website to order the HcG shots online as well. I have been surfing the web with no such luck. I truly appreciate it. My email address is ***@****
can anyone tell me how many times a week you have to have a shot....is it daily? Also, I'm curious about the sublingual (not sure if I spelled that right)
help!!! need to find best place to order HCH (least expense) and dosage . need to lose @ 40-50lbs i think ...maybe less depending on how it comes off ...im afraid of getting  sagging/hanging skin. will that be an issue with shots ??
Hey, can you email me the website where you order your HCG products?

***@****

I am an authroized Practitioner who sells the HCG diet protocol.  It is taken by drops under the tongue; no injections neccessary, and very affordable.  An entire protocol will cost you only about $150 for all the bottles needed. I have each bottle custom formulated.  It works very well.  Email me if interested.  ***@****
I am looking to purchase HCG.. can anyone please email the information, I would be grateful.  Tomorrows.***@****
The only place I trust to buy drops online is from SkinnyBunz *******!
I went to a hcg clinic and paid close to $900 for only 20 days.
Even though I have lost lbs15 in 15 days I still want to keep going 20 more days.
I cant afford to pay them $900 again .
So I went to a pharmacy online and found some rinki dink indian site whose forms I have filled out but for some reason could not go through.
Then they asked me to send the the money to some adress in dheli india.
I am way to worried doing that.
I have only one week left and dont want to run out.
Can anyone e mail me a safe site who works fast in delivering?
I amconfused about how much of the sublingual to take if i order it thru  dd/pharmacyescrow. Im 183 and want to lose 40lbs. so i stay on it for 43 days.  so how much do i order and what is my dosage amount also is the premade version of hcg effective for like $149.  what about people who claim to sell it themselves how does that work?
Thanks everyone  1st time hookin up
hey i started the HCG platinum diet the 8th of november and i have already lost 20 pounds...it has been great to see the weight come off easily and no shots and just some will power and motivation....i recommend it for anyone who wants to shed some weight
I tried the natural drops of HCG with the supplement program from this website http://www.bodyhealth.com?ac=HEALTH
Per my holistic doctor who is also an MD.  It's about $150 for the program for 23 days and it does work as good as the injections but cheaper and naturally.  You can lose as much as a pound a day.

If you have flex savings from your work and you can find a holistic MD in your area.  They could perscribe this to you as a "medical need" write off.  Good luck!  I plan on donig phase 2 in the new year! Finally, I can dust off my skinny jeans, LOL!
To sunflower HCG I am really happy with this diet. And you have held my hand through the whole process which made it som much easier knowing I can email you at any time and get my questions answered. I am happy to say I'm in my 3rd week and I have lost 14 pounds! You have been a big help. Janice
If you can, try to do some exercise first to lose weight naturally.  I found this new site called www.workoutbuddyx.com .  It's similar to P90X, daily workouts, mixing intensity, variety, etc. But this one actually works for me because it offer different intensity levels for all the moves, so I'm now on Level 2, but I get my 14 year daughter to do Level 1 moves with me.  I lost about 3 lbs, and Hanna dropped about 5 lbs in 2 weeks. you guys can check it out at workoutbuddyx.com
lynnegron
What do we get in having a healthy body?

• Relief from Discomfort
• A Heart that’s a Lot Healthier
• A Lower Risk for Diabetes
• Prevention of Cancer
• Prevention of Osteoarthritis

There is really a good reason for us not to stop working out for we can get different illnesses anytime. With our p90x workout, you are guaranteed of a healthy body that you would want to keep. With our customized plan for your diet and workout, you can definitely look forward to having the benefits that you expect for taking care of your body.

• Relief from Discomfort
• A Heart that’s a Lot Healthier
• A Lower Risk for Diabetes
• Prevention of Cancer
• Prevention of Osteoarthritis