Weight Loss Alternatives Community
where to find hcg in wisconsin?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

where to find hcg in wisconsin?

where can i find hcg in wisconsin?not through mail.
Try this for HCG. Google "HCG weight loss Houston" (using your city name, of course). HCG is also used in fertility treatments so putting "weight loss" in the search will cut down on the number of returns. Or try calling clinics in your area (yellow pages under weight loss) to see if the follow this protocol.

I found a local clinic that has a program "based on Dr Simeons'" (from the Trudeau "Weight Loss Cure" book). I am trying to do more of the real original protocol as outlined in the book.
I would like to say thank you for your reply and disclose that i have found a clinic in IL and that i can do a dr visit for my first appt and will do the next visits through the mail and phone conversations to give updates.I have this book also and i do like the old version better then the new one.more natural and proven to work.
dr freeman...will send through mail.
I was wondering if you could give me any info. on the clinic you found in IL.   with Dr. Freeman.  I live in IL and I am trying to find somewhere that will give or somewhere I can get hcg.  Any and all information you could give me would be of great help to me.  Thanks,   ***@****
I read your information and would also like to know what clinic in Illinois is offering Dr. Simeons protocol.  I am just getting into phase one of Kevin Trudeau's version and would love to be under the care of a doctor, especially for the hCG injections and afterwards.

Are you having success with it?  Thank you!  My name is Cathi and my email address is ***@****.  
Beware!  I read in a different forum on MedHelp.org that "Dr." Freeman isn't even a doctor.  Another fan of hCG got seriously taken by him and has contacted the BBB & the police department for fraud.  The way I read it, she did not believe the injections she were given were actually hCG!  She said there was not any documentation about him at all in the office, no plaques on the walls, no certificates...nothing.  His fee has to be paid up fron ($500) before the first shot is administered.  So, be careful.  After reading that, I know I am aprehensive about going there.
Dr. Nickels in Milwaukee, WI offers the hCG program.
www.drnickels.com