College with a baby
Ok, so I have estimated the time I will have my baby. Around the end of Decemeber.
Right now I am a junior in high school. By the time I have my baby I'll be almost half way through my senior year.
Then I'll graduate in June of 2014.
My question is, could I still receive scholarships? & could I go to college later & still have those scholarships?
I'm ranked in the top ten of my class. I'm sure I will have a few. & will my SAT &ACT scores stay with me when I plan to go to college?
I know having a baby will put a pause on my career but it won't stop me from pursuing what I want to do in life.
It will just happen later rather then sooner.
You can get scholarships, but most have to be used right away.  My friend got scholarships to the school she was transferring to but then they told her, "Oh, we made a mistake, you still need classes X, Y, and Z to transfer to us," so her scholarships were unusable.

You may want to consider taking a class or two at a time at a community college because it's cheaper than other options and you can get the prerequisites done for whatever you want to pursue there.  Of course, you have to take some general ed to later transfer to a 4-year, but since you acknowledge it may be later rather than sooner that you get your degree and your career, this is just a small hurdle.

It may be slightly different in IN than here in CA, so I would visit the financial aid department of a community college to ask about scholarship information for 4-year colleges and how soon they have to be used if awarded to you as well as talk with your high school counselor about this.  Both should *hopefully* know what the answers to your questions are.
Look for schools that have more non-traditional students, as they probably have more support for mothers with children, such as having day care on campus and allowing you to not live in a dorm your first year.  I would start talking to recruiting officers now to ask about support they have, and talk to the financial aid office at colleges to see if you can include child care in your financial aid.  I'm pretty sure having dependents lowers your expected contribution.  You might be able to petition to have fewer classes per semester in order to have time for child care.  Do you have a partner who can help out?  Can you commute to a college from home or live near other relatives who could help you with child care?  

You don't *have* to delay your college education, but you'll need to find the resources to do it.  
You can receive scholarships but its up to the giver as to how long they stay available to you I've found a way to go from high school to college and only wait one year my state has a mother's grant and it pays for a day care center while u gov to classes of course there is also family and such but ur scores stay with u for life