Aa
A
A
Close
Women's Choice Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding Women's Choices including abortion, adoption, parenting, problems with a pregnancy, woman's health or life, and fetal anomaly.
1 - 20 (of 423) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Just found out that I am pregnant, Expected due date 04/30.. Told my now ex and he wants me to have an abortion. I honestly do not want t...
1 answer | 1 comment |
So my boyfriend of 4 years has been in prison for 17 months lord knows I love him so deeply , I made a mistake an did something in the da...
9 answers |
hi, I had unprotected sex right after my period for two days and then I took plan b. after taking plan b, exactly a week later, I noticed...
45 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, me and my boyfriend have been together for over a year with one break up that lasted a week because I broke up with him. In our fi...
3 answers |
I took Plan B a little over a month ago and had my period the day after I took it. My period for this month, however, has yet to arrive -...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Soooo today I found out I was pregnant, do I live or jump? Lol not funny, but already have 6.... Scared to tell the dad
3 answers |
Hi i just found out that am perangent with baby number 7 but hubby keeps telling me that having this baby will be to much I don't know wh...
8 answers |
Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex last weekend, I took the pill a day after on Monday. Yesterday, I started bleeding. I got over my...
1 answer |
So I'm 22 going on 23, I am a single mom I was in a serious relationship with my child's father we were engaged and he was my first. Thin...
3 answers |
HI I HAVE A COUPLE QUESTIONS ABOUT ABORTIONS AND I REALLY DONT KNOW WHERE TO POST MY QUESTION...IS THIS WHERE U POST...PLEASE NO NEGATIVE...
4 answers |
I found out I was pregnant about a month ago now, and I had no idea how far along I was. I initially didn't want to get rid of the baby b...
1 answer |
Is it wrong for a mother that already has 3 kids. Now expecting the 4th But have had thoughts since I was 13 weeks to get it aborte...
11 answers |
I am 5 weeks and this will be my fourth child, I have a job and going to school, but I don't know if I should continue on with this pregn...
4 answers |
Broke up with my ex about a wk before I found out I was pregnant. He's been seeing another girl and when we talked today about our plans ...
6 answers | 1 comment |
yesterday at 1230 i took the 4 misoprosil pills for the med. abortion. almost imidiatly at the 1/2 mark i started to feel imense pain and...
10 answers | 1 comment |
So I am have fallen pregnant, I have no idea how far gone I am cause I was on the pill. I just took at test and it says 5+ weeks.. I'm co...
8 answers |
ANYONE HERE EVER HEARD OF PENNYROYAL INDUCING ABORTION. I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT FOR AN ABORTION ON SATURDAY AND REALLY DON'T WANT TO GO TH...
58 answers |
Hello, I am a divorced mother of two children. I have been in a relationship for a little over a year now. I just found out that I was p...
32 answers |
I just found out I'm pregnant and due to various reasons my boyfriend and I have split up. He is now in Zambia for 4 months and I was cer...
11 answers |
Hi, i'm 20 years old. I had my second abortion about 2 1/2 weeks ago at my 13th week of pregnancy. After the abortion i started my new b...
5 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Choice Community Resources