Aa
A
A
Close
Women's Choice Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding Women's Choices including abortion, adoption, parenting, problems with a pregnancy, woman's health or life, and fetal anomaly.
1 - 20 (of 415) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So I'm 22 going on 23, I am a single mom I was in a serious relationship with my child's father we were engaged and he was my first. Thin...
3 answers |
HI I HAVE A COUPLE QUESTIONS ABOUT ABORTIONS AND I REALLY DONT KNOW WHERE TO POST MY QUESTION...IS THIS WHERE U POST...PLEASE NO NEGATIVE...
4 answers |
I found out I was pregnant about a month ago now, and I had no idea how far along I was. I initially didn't want to get rid of the baby b...
1 answer |
Is it wrong for a mother that already has 3 kids. Now expecting the 4th But have had thoughts since I was 13 weeks to get it aborte...
11 answers |
I am 5 weeks and this will be my fourth child, I have a job and going to school, but I don't know if I should continue on with this pregn...
4 answers |
Broke up with my ex about a wk before I found out I was pregnant. He's been seeing another girl and when we talked today about our plans ...
6 answers | 1 comment |
yesterday at 1230 i took the 4 misoprosil pills for the med. abortion. almost imidiatly at the 1/2 mark i started to feel imense pain and...
10 answers | 1 comment |
So I am have fallen pregnant, I have no idea how far gone I am cause I was on the pill. I just took at test and it says 5+ weeks.. I'm co...
8 answers |
ANYONE HERE EVER HEARD OF PENNYROYAL INDUCING ABORTION. I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT FOR AN ABORTION ON SATURDAY AND REALLY DON'T WANT TO GO TH...
58 answers |
Hello, I am a divorced mother of two children. I have been in a relationship for a little over a year now. I just found out that I was p...
32 answers |
I just found out I'm pregnant and due to various reasons my boyfriend and I have split up. He is now in Zambia for 4 months and I was cer...
11 answers |
Hi, i'm 20 years old. I had my second abortion about 2 1/2 weeks ago at my 13th week of pregnancy. After the abortion i started my new b...
5 answers | 1 comment |
so i recently found out i was pregnant, december 30th. i know who the father is, i discussed with him the situation. Neither of us are in...
4 answers |
I just found out I was 10wks pregnant with baby #2, but I have a 10 month old. Considering I was on birth control this was unplanned and...
2 answers |
Okay so I'm 20 I already have a son who's going to be 1year old in a few short weeks .I got this new boyfriend we are getting married . I...
4 answers |
So I recently found out I was 5 weeks pregnant. The father of my baby was there for me and now he's getting cold feet. He wants me to hav...
4 answers |
1747376 tn?1432401945
Hi there, my husband and I had intercourse almost two days ago. It was unprotected and he came in me. I took levonelle about 14/16 hours ...
4 answers |
i know this is a very sensitive topic yet i have a couple questions. i was watchiong tv and it got me thinking. if any of you women have ...
45 answers |
My wife is now 10 weeks pregnant. We did first blood work in 8th Week, and her Rubella Igm test came out positive with high values and ...
The father is in the military and will be over seas for the next 15 years. He has said he cannot be there for the child. What are my opti...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Choice Community Resources