Women's Choice Community
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Women's Choices including abortion, adoption, parenting, problems with a pregnancy, woman's health or life, and fetal anomaly.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
specialmomBlank4 hours
lurooney5 hours
BNG155 hours
specialmomBlank5 hours
specialmomBlank5 hours
By renzi22
HELLO WORLD ILL GET STRAIGHT TO THE CHASE IM 22 HAVING MY 3RD CHILD MY OLDEST IS 4 MY YOUNGEST IS 2 AND IM EXPECTING ...
By christan97
Hi, I'm a young girl and I'm 5 weeks pregnant. My family wants me to abort the baby but idk if that's what I want. Ca...
By Eunique1988
Can I ask my doctor to induce my labor at 26 weeks due to the health problems with my baby. I don't wont to put child...
By duve
Want my baby girl but thinking that I may not be able to take care of her. Im getting very depressed now the father o...
By makhaya
Im 3weeks pregnant , My boyfriend wants me to terminate cos he already has 2 kids. But this is my first and I don't w...
By Tykeitheya
I'm now 34 weeks with my 2nd child and I can't wait til she's here. Her father and I are really ready to meet her. Bu...
By sugarapple
Can an abortion be done when u are 13 weeks
CRSeasideFeb 16
By Arabelle03
Okay, so first off, please no judging/rude comments, simply trying to get advice from other women who have been in a ...
lilochaFeb 10
lilochaFeb 10
jemma116Feb 10
mommaDof3Feb 10
By lilocha
I am 19 years old, just turned 19 at the end of December. found out I was pregnant last Thursday- today marks 5 wee...
By LizLandicho
If your under 18, would you keep the child or abort it?
By KMarie04
I'm 25 with 4 children ages 5,4,2 and 1 and I recently found out I am pregnant with twins. Yes all by the same dad bu...
Clouds_Feb 05
By Arabelle03
Had protected sex 17 of Jan, took plan b the next morning. Got my period the 22 a few days earlier than expected but ...
Scriv_0Jan 31
BbyVJan 31
By Scriv_0
I don't mean to sound insensitive to all those here who have miscarried and whatnot, but since finding out I'm pregna...
By Sojul224
We have had sex 18 days ago . But now my wife don't feel like getting pregnant or bearing children . after this inter...
schenner2Jan 29
2_23Jan 29
aprilmomJan 29
By Christon1
So since my boyfriend found out I was pregnant he was screaming he wasn't ready and wants me to get an abortion. Afte...
By Musicalaznfreak
I'm only 18, and I'm not ready to be a parent, the father already has his own kids and be doesn't want anything to do...
shifa3333Jan 29
shifa3333Jan 29
AliceDollJan 28
By shifa3333
If a girl is pregnant of 1 months and it is only a foetus i think??? is there a medicine which is available to take o...
By fab_chelsy
Hello everyone, I'm 20 years old, my periods are 5 days late, I took a pregnancy test this morning and it turned out ...
By firsttimemommy619
Hey guys I'm 18 and tomorrow I will be 9 weeks lately I've so stressed out because I'm not financially stable , curre...
By Scale424
36 I had surgical abortion jan 14. No fever no bad blood pressure or pulse. I have severe anxiety . I week post I had...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Choice Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
748543_tn?1371753642
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...
Jan 27 by Hamidreza Nassery , DMD, FICOI, FAGDBlank
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank