Aa
A
A
Close
Women's Choice Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding Women's Choices including abortion, adoption, parenting, problems with a pregnancy, woman's health or life, and fetal anomaly.
1 - 20 (of 438) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 16 and think I might be pregnant I had protected sex with my boyfriend 3 weeks ago but only used a condom this could have split may...
1 answer |
I am 30 years old. I have 3 kids 6 and 7. I recently had an abortion in October and feel soo horrible about it I feel like I took away fr...
9 answers |
I'm 16 and my mom keeps trying to force me to get an abortion which I'm completely against. She's trying to say that I'm mentally crazy a...
3 answers |
Okay so we were both happy that I am pregnant. But now like a month in he wants to abort our baby. I'm not with it at all. Ive loved him ...
5 answers | 1 comment |
ok so i found out i am 3 weeks pregnant yesterday.I got the pill cytotec i was instructed to drink six one time.Since i took the tablet i...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hello Everyone, I am really worried , I am 24year age single and i got pregnant. This is my 2month of pregnancy. I tool tablet named ...
31 answers | 1 comment |
Hi I have a 6year old girl and 6 1/2 months boy I have the injection as soon as I could as I knew I didnt want any more by my second inje...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Im a 47 year old woman, separated from my first husband, I got in to a relationship with a younger man , I meet him when he was 23, and I...
2 answers |
i took the abortion pills in February , they failed and i had to go to the hospital for a DNC. i gained 70 pounds in three months, had ho...
1 answer |
So my boyfriend of 4 years has been in prison for 17 months lord knows I love him so deeply , I made a mistake an did something in the da...
8 answers | 1 comment |
After my boyfriend cheated on me and took all that I have should I keep this baby
9 answers | 4 comments |
What do you all think about abortions?
23 answers | 1 comment |
i bought today mifegyn and cytotec I have tried 2 days before only with Cytotec (2tablets in the water not under the tounge)i became to f...
2 answers |
I think am pregnant,,, early days pregnant and I wouldn't want to keep the baby,,, I just took nexium 20mg esomeprazole.....I was wonderi...
My name is tiffany and im 18. My boyfriend is 20 and already has 2 boys by 2 different women. we have been together for 7 months this mon...
32 answers |
I don't want to go through this again of not having support or the dad acting like an *** whole, im only six weeks, I pray that the most ...
3 answers |
Just found out that I am pregnant, Expected due date 04/30.. Told my now ex and he wants me to have an abortion. I honestly do not want t...
1 answer | 1 comment |
hi, I had unprotected sex right after my period for two days and then I took plan b. after taking plan b, exactly a week later, I noticed...
45 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, me and my boyfriend have been together for over a year with one break up that lasted a week because I broke up with him. In our fi...
3 answers |
I took Plan B a little over a month ago and had my period the day after I took it. My period for this month, however, has yet to arrive -...
1 answer | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Choice Community Resources