Aa
A
A
Close
Women's Choice Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding Women's Choices including abortion, adoption, parenting, problems with a pregnancy, woman's health or life, and fetal anomaly.
1 - 20 (of 457) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I did a surgical abortion when I was 10 weeks and four days pregnant on May 27, 2017. The following month, I had very irregular bleeding ...
1 answer |
Im 19 weeks pregnant and i just knew about a week ago and i dont want him , any ideas ?
1 answer |
4849766 tn?1391042293
Happy anniversary to specialmom- your Community Leader!  Please take a moment to reach out to specialmom, and give a shout out for how mu...
Has anyone ever had an abortion/termination?
Hello, I wasn't sure where exactly to post this so sorry mods if it is in the wrong section. Opinions please: My boyfriend and I had ...
10 answers |
Before I met my now husband, I got pregnant and had a boy in my teens. After being with my husband a while we got pregnant. He was ne...
5 answers |
I have 3 months baby and I didnt had my periods from last 2 months also I m breastfeeding my child I do had sex with my husband I think I...
2 answers |
5 weeks pregnant and I have been taking the isotretinoin drug for my acne. Abortion is higly recommended since isotretinoin can cause sev...
1 answer |
I made the decision to have a surgical abortion last Thursday (1 week and 4 days ago), and today I started experiencing pain an increased...
1 answer |
I had a C section 5 months back. Now found that I'm pregnant. Had period 31 days back. Tested with Pregnancy test kit. It showing as posi...
1 answer |
so 3 weeks ago i had unprotected sex. he did not ejaculate, and he did not jerk off 24 hours beforehand (bc precum can contain sperm) and...
1 answer |
I have 2 babies , I had Stoke symptoms with both but my last one was worse . I'm pregnant now , only like 4 weeks , and I'm already getti...
2 answers |
I am 30 years old. I have 3 kids 6 and 7. I recently had an abortion in October and feel soo horrible about it I feel like I took away fr...
9 answers | 1 comment |
Not sure if my last period was on the 15th or 26th what I do know is that I am concerned I am extremely late. This all started when my li...
Hi everyone, Not really a question, I just need some encouragement from other moms. I'm pregnant with our first child together but my hu...
4 answers |
Ok im 25 years old my daughter is 2 years old i just had my son he is 2 months old and i just found out that im pregnant i dont know how ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I am 16 and think I might be pregnant I had protected sex with my boyfriend 3 weeks ago but only used a condom this could have split may...
1 answer |
I'm 16 and my mom keeps trying to force me to get an abortion which I'm completely against. She's trying to say that I'm mentally crazy a...
3 answers |
Okay so we were both happy that I am pregnant. But now like a month in he wants to abort our baby. I'm not with it at all. Ive loved him ...
5 answers | 1 comment |
ok so i found out i am 3 weeks pregnant yesterday.I got the pill cytotec i was instructed to drink six one time.Since i took the tablet i...
2 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Choice Community Resources