Women's Choice Community
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Women's Choices including abortion, adoption, parenting, problems with a pregnancy, woman's health or life, and fetal anomaly.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
luxah34 minutes
By InkandHoney
So, I'm 7 weeks along and going through this pregnancy alone. I find that my family is so quick to refer to abortion ...
By Annmariew
I am 5week 2day gone and my boyfriend mather just told me to take a morning after pill i don't know what to do.
By Isabella180
I'm 6weeks and I have to make a decision weather to keep or abortion. I'm 21 and will be in my final year. Has anyone...
remarJul 17
santydJul 17
By Babybear36
So I'm 23yrs and 14 weeks pregnant. I'm not married so my parents are forcing me to get an abortion. My boyfriend and...
By BabyBumpBump
Has anymore experienced an abortion? After how many moths?
ShannirJul 16
By willominna
I'm 17 and I'm pregnant iets my bf last year on school I still have 2years left I don't know what to do to go for abo...
By cacanc814
I had posted a previous post on here that I think was deleted. After a ton of thinking and weighing out all of my po...
By wantingmybaby
so i am so in love with my ex. he broke up with me 3weeks ago. Im six weeks prego. i found out a couple of days befor...
remarJul 07
EliramJul 07
By Eliram
So I've been dating this guy for some time and around the same time I've realized that I wasn't happy being with him....
By Juju_bae305
Is it true abortion is now illegal In the state of fl past 20 weeks or the dr thinks the baby can survive outside the...
By cacanc814
I couldn't find an abortion forum so I guess I'll post it here. I don't want to be bashed for my way of thinking or w...
By brooke8909
I found out I was pregnant today and had 200mcg of misoprostal left over from my previous abortion a few months ago. ...
EllaMariJun 28
By gueraita
Has anyone over weight or not over weight used the morning after pill ella my doctor told me there are good chances...
By littlechefmomy
So tomorrow is the day that my ex's cousin set up for me to get an abortion but my whole family is against it so inst...
remarJun 27
By janett43
im 16 years old and im currently 2 weeks pregnant. im not sure if i should continue my pregnacy. my boyfriend is 17 w...
By imexpectingandscared
Hi I dont know how far gone I am and I have an abortion consultation in a week. I was certain ny period was a konth a...
By Angelyoung
Can I get a abortion at this stage
By ayleighharp02212015
My boyfriend and I have been dating for 10 months. We just found out I am 4 weeks pregnant this week. My boyfriend do...
By Ashley1449
Hi I'm 16 y/o and I lost my virginity Tuesday (may 27) and I decided to let my boyfriend "get some" and loose my virg...
By Valery15
I am 15 years old and pregnant and I just officially found out yesterday. I keep going through phases of me liking th...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Choice Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank