3 days late and negative pregnancy test

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Viewing 401-447 comments:
Hi, I am 26. I've had two IUI's in october. We are trying with medicines for my husband this time. My left ovary usually produces cysts and I had cramps 9 dpo and thought it was implantation cramps, but when I went to see a doctor he told us I had two cysts with fluids about 2 com each, on my left ovary. I was supposed to have my period on the 30th of July but it hasn't showed her face yet. I am very regular. 29 days each month. I am sure i ovulated this month. We are really trying to have a baby. I am 3 days late now but all the tests are negative. I have done 4 by now.

My question is: Can I still have conceived even though I have a cyst on my left ovary?
                        Is my period missing because of the cyst or because I might be pregnant?
                        I have sore breasts and very tender nipples and my cervix position is high              
                        and soft. Does this mean I am pregnant?
                        Please Help. !  I would appreciate any answer. Thank you. Baby dust and I
                         hope you all get a BFP.
Hey evey bod my period is 29 days late today i have never missed a period my last period was 6/20/ 2011 and its now 8/17/2011 i took a blood test when i was 23 days late what can be wrong i aint stressed but my head has been hurting very bad and i have been eating differnt things that i wouldnt never eat
Hi ive been experiencing period like cramps but no period Im late 2 months already but since I felt those period like cramps I thought I would start my period, I thought maybe im stressing out. But still no period my breast feel sore I feel gassy all the time ... Can somebody please tell me what it might be .... I would really appreciate it
Counting the day I was suppose to start I am as of today 4 days late on my period. I have had sharp pains in my breasts and feel nausias.. Idk if it's nerves because i may be pregnant or what but idk what to do. I took a clearblue test and it said "not pregnant"... Can someone help me! When should I retest? Am I pregnant???
I'm new to this so hope someone can help me, I sadly lost my baby at 26 weeks in June, my last period was 5th august till 12th, I was due on sep 2nd but have still had no signs, took test this afternoon but came back negative. I've not had many pregnancy signs but my lower back is really achy and I keep getting headaches. We had sex around the 22nd aug when I was ovulating, is it too soon to come back positive? Amy x
I had sex june 16 i had my period in july but not in august now its september i had my period for 3 days it was heavy bleeding could i be pregnant
I am in a situation similar to the one you were in last mth. My lmp began aug 12. I have a 28 day cycle and I have never been late in 17 years. I was supposed to ovulate between aug 21 - aug 26.  I had unprotected sex on aug 20. I'm 2 days late and took a clear blue easy test when I was 1 day late and again when I was 2 days late and got neg results each time. Did you test again after receiving neg results? If so, how long did you wait and what were the results?  Thx
I had protected sex with my boyfriend. My period was coming up and i didn't know what was going to happen while i was having protected sex, i bleed a lot and we get scared so we counted and that day were exactly 28 days. My period used to last 7 days. I still dont have my period after that 9/24/11, today is 9/28/11. We are really worried because its not normal. Please help mee!!
Hi I'm really confussed about something maybe someone can help. I was 2 days late then started spotting very lightly pinkish blood. Had a clot that looked white transparent cloudy. Having no period symptoms. Could i pregnant and was that implantation bleeding? Please help
I was we wondering if I could be pregnant bc I was suppose to start on the 2nd well around the 7th I had real light bleeding then it stopped nothing now I had alityle spotting but it only lasted two days do oneday of bleeding heavy I have geyting hot nsuseated my appettie has changed certain smells make me queasy im going to the bathroom more often my boobs r sore and im keeping headaches and staying so tired me and my husband have been sexualy active for a mth and a half now without protection onece or twice a day I know tmi lol but I took 2 test before the light bleeding and it was neg.so I did blood work today so we shall see I hope we r bc I had an ectopic march and it was so hard:(so could I be pregnant I also cry for my reason
i did it with my boyfriend lat monday wich would be the 31 and now  is nov 9 i usally start my period last week but i still havent i am young so im not sure what to do it would be great if i could have some help there is no way i can get a test to see if im prego after i did do it i had an yeast infection which should be getting better today i have had a few cramps and my stomach kinda feels tight idk if u would beable to tell yet but after i did it i kinda felt sick we did it with no condom so it scares me even more i am only 14 and this is no joke iv asked ppl what to do they said i might need to go to the childs clinic but i have no ride plzzzz help me if i have to tell my mom im dead help comment or email me ***@**** or ***@**** thanks
hi i had a baby stillborn in may and have been trying for another  baby since july my last period was on the 21st october which makes me 2 days late but for last 6 months i have had a perfect 28 day cycle i have done 3 pregnancy tests all with negative results could i still be pregnant thanks
i need advice/help?! i am 4 days late with one negative test. i have had stomach and back cramps. only other sign was when i went to a party had two drinks which were both mixed with orange juice 30mins later in the bathroom vomating, im used to drinking a lot..friend says acid mad her sick. since then havent drank! but can you get pregnant off pre-***? he pulled out as he was going!
hello every one

im 21 cycle and im lat 9 days of my period time i had blood test and ure and all of them is negative what i shell to do ?
i am 2 days late for my period and has had really bad lower belly pain like cramps, i have been really bloated for the last week, slight head aches and thick white discharge.. im not sure when i can take a test im hoping to be pregnant :) as i just got off the bar implanon in my arm in november and has had 2 normal cylcles of my periods but my 3rd one which is now is late.. any ideas ??
I had sex 1/30/12 & my boyfriend nutted in me and I was suppose to get my cycle on the 10 of February but it didn't come and he nutted in multiple of times since then but I took to different test and they was negative but I have the symptoms and my cycle came can i still be pregnant? Please help me keirra.
I'm 13 days late for my period.i did 3 HCG home tests and all came negative.i have no symptoms to be pregnant.i'm worried and scared.I haven't been to the doctor yet.I skipped period once for a month in my life ages ago..any thoughts..!!!
Its been 35 days since my last period an I took a pregnacy test it was negative what should I do?
My lmp was 4/14/2012...I normally on time for my period...but now I'm two days late..I've been hvin headaches, no soreness in my breasts but been hvin backaches..n peeing a lot..I took a test today and it said negative..I was sad and cried..me n my fiance hv bee ttc for months now...can someone give me advice or tell me what I should do..this will be my first child..and I really want to b pregnant..
I am not sure if you are but I am 2 days going on 3 days late as well. We are planning to have another baby. When I was pregnant with both of my boys I never had any symptoms at all, like other women feel when they're pregnant. I was pregnant 3 days when I got to Iraq and I was negative before I deployed. I know I was pregnant because I missed my period and went to the clinic to make sure and sure enough I was pregnant and thankful for having them.  So good luck and hope it turn out great for the best..
Hi I had sex over two weeks ago I have had a lot of prenacey smyptoms I have taken aroumd 12 test 2 have come back postive 1 negative and the rest invaild I'm haveing relly bad pains in the lower stomach please could you help me kayleigh xx
I am 3 days late negative EPT could I still be pregnant????i did try to score by being aware of my ovilating days and having unprotected sex every other day during that week so I'm hoping for a positive!!!and when should I test again???can an EPT be wrong?
Can EPT be wrong ?even if I tested two days after my missed period?
Hi, from what i've read it can be wrong at any time . . .it may be that there is not enough pregnancy hormone HCG in your body to be detected in a HPT jus yet. I'm having a nightmare at the moment too. I have a 28 day cycle usually. We are trying to concieve (conceive) (not really ging for it - just taking it as it comes) I'm assuming i ovulate aroung day 14 ( i've never done an ovulation kit) anyhow - we hit day 14 bang on. 3 dys later  started with mild period like cramps and lower back ache on and off. Since then it has intensified. Day 9 past possible ovulation being the worst (6 days before my expected period) I have been tired and feling like i need to take a nap during the day. Today (day before my period my breasts have become swollen and tender) the back ache stops me from sleeping some nights. I feel low, Ive been having vivid nasty dreams. I feel similar to how i was with my first child although i didnt start having food aversions or being sick until i was 6 weeks with my first pregnancy. Im confused cause ive been feeling like im about to start my period for a week and a half and nothing happens. I had pain when urinating yesterday and ive been diagnosed with a UTI and on penicillin. Ive done 4 HPT one 9 DPO (NEG) 7 DPO (NEG) 6 9 (NEG) 13 DPO (NEG) i usually only get these symptoms a day before or the day of my period. AF due on the 13th July (tommorow) I hoping i dont come on and can attribute all these symptoms to something. Even if i do - i cant wait to start trying again!!! GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE TTC XX

I have never written on one of these my cycle is pretty regular at 21 days I am now at day 25 n no period I have heartburn like crazy that will not go away breast tenderness but not like my periods I have alot of clear discharge n I'm sick to my stomache all the time. I had a neg hpt as well as a neg blood test at day 23 could I still be preg I'm nervous bc my husband and I are trying with 1 miscarriage in feb n no luck since any help would be great
į̸̸̨ ♌♍ late for 4 days,į̸̸̨ have cramps like its My period, My breast are normal no more pains,į̸̸̨ feel slight headaches,My mouth į̸̸̨§ always dry of saliva like ♌♍ tasty, but į̸̸̨ feel tired a nite when ♌♍ about to sleep. į̸̸̨ took the urine test ones and it came out negative. Any thought of what į̸̸̨§ happening please...
Its good to know that im not the only one who is confused. I am 2 days late for my period, been crampy but not like normal menstrual cramps. It sort of a weird feeling thats really mild and normally I cramp severely right before my period. Then today I havent felt good and have been kinda nauseated. I have taken 2 hpt and both were negative. Could I still be pregnant?? any advice would be helpful.
Am now 3 days late ...i have backache..cramping headache visitg bath room now and then.. my breast hurt but not that much but i can see a big change. On them.i have been having white creamy discharg no odore ...an going mad i eant a baby so much ...am now 4 year married and i cat still get pregnt please some one tel me if this is normal i did test this morning and it was neg...should i wait another 3-5 day someone say some thing thanks
My periods is 3 days late I have mild cramps slight tenderness in the breast no dark nipples i usually sleep alot and have insomania in the night but I took postinor 2 pills 7 days before my periods Was due. Could I be pregnant am 21  a model an has a bright future my parents gonna kill me if I am
I'm 3 days late I had sex 4 times plus a day after ovulation last my bf said he tasted some milk come out my breast what could b going on my last period was nov12 I.was due for my mext one dec3 I have 21day cycles
I'm 3 days late I had sex 4 times plus a day after ovulation last night my bf said he tasted some milk come out my breast what could b going on my last period was nov12 I.was due for my mext one dec3 I have 21day cycles
I am currently about to be 4 days late starting tomorrow.. I'm not ever late and if Iam it's only a day.. I took a pregnancy test yesterday it came back negative..  I'm nauseous  I have headaches and sometimes backaches im peeing frequently and I'm tired and have mood swings.. I thought it was stress but I'm very sure it's not. Please help me PLEASE
I have alittle bit of an issue..My periods last 5days,I haven't had my period for this month of May..I started my last period April 08..I'm guessing I might be pregnant? But I took a home pregnancy test twice in different days and both came out that I wasn't pregnant..So now I'm worried.Cause I'm never late,The most late I get a period is a day late..And this is now going onto 3 days late.

im 2 days late now n i took a test n said not pregnant could i still b pregnant my period is neva late
Well if you had unprotected sex there is 50/50 chance of being pregnant tqke a pregnancy test or go to your local doctors and get a blood test
Hi there is a 50/50 chance of being pregnant especially if your late take a pregnancy test if negative go to your local doctors get a blood test hope this helps good luck :)
Hi, I am 26 years old. My husband and I have been trying to conceive. I have been tracking my period for the last 7 months as well as fertility tracking. I have always had my period every 26 days like clock work. Have not had any luck getting pregnant yet, About a week after my last period I track my ovulation and we "did the deed" the day before day of and day after.. Just everything to try lol. Well about a week after my ovulation day I had 2 days in a row that I spotted a very little bit then nothing after that. This was very unusual for me as it has never happened before. I was suppose to start my period on the 31st of Aug. I know it is only a couple days now that I am late but im just worried. I have taken a pregnancy test and it came back negative.  I usually have very bad back pains about 3 days leading up to my period. I have had no pains or cramps, no bleeding but the tests say negative. Just not sure what is going on because I have never had anything like this happen before and with those 2 days that I spotted about a week after I ovulated really has me worried. Does anyone have anything suggestions? Please help Thanks Karen
Help!?! This is the first time I've done the posting questions thing. My last cycle was August 5 and my bf and I had sex on the 9 and 12. I was supposed to start yesterday but instead had some brownish pink spotting. It was only when I wiped (sorry if tmi). The spotting happened yesterday and today and didn't last long at all. Now there's nothing as far as spotting or af at all. I've taken 3 HPT's prior to my cycle that were all negative. I'm having breast tenderness, cramping, extreme fatigue, headaches and backaches. How much longer should I wait to do another test?
September 1 was the last day of my last flow!  8 days latter the condomme slipped off in side I did get it out but we don't know when it fell off.... on the 19th I was cramping with a lil spotting thought my flow was coming early but nothing... Implantation cramping? Implantation bleeding? the 23rd came, "do for my flow" nothing!!  I'm 3 days late now and still cramping... I want to wait 2 more days maybe am just late and I work long hrs so am just tired I think...
I'm 5dys late 4rm my prds 2dy I went 2 th clinic en I gt th nagtv result bt my nipples are sore I jst dsd 2 go 2 th doctor coz clearly th urine test doesn't work 4 me plz help I dnt knw wt 2 do now
my husband and i are trying to get pregnant late year June i had a miscarriage but we're trying now so i search for some information how to get pregnant fast I'm taking a few pill folic Acid,Natele and Even primrose tablet my period due the second  of April  I don't see anything has yet having cramp and diarrhoea I take a pregnancy test it shows negative I'm wondering what is wrong not feeling these signs anymore but discomfort in my tummy
hi i am new here, i'v been ttc for about 5 months now, my last period was on 4/2/2014 and its now 5/14/2014 i am about  13 days late i suppose to have had my period on the First of may.. i hvae had slightly pinkish spotting on may 10 and then may 11,12, & 13 it was pinkish brownish, i have been sleping more than usual, a bit gassy and i had heartburn 2 days ago.. i did take a pregnancy test on May 2 and it came back posiive..can someone please help me.. i am so confuse :(
Viewing 401-447 comments: