9 days late, menstrual cramping, negative hpt
Hi, Could someone possibly give me some insight.

I typically have a 25-28 day cycle. The longest my cycle has ever gone is 32 days and that was very rare. I am now on cycle day 36. Ever since cd 28 I have had menstrual cramping, lower backache and tender breasts. Sometimes more severe than others, but always there. My cervical mucous has been more than usual alternating between ewcm to a mucousy yellow. The only time I have ever felt this way was when I was pregnant. But I have tested negative for pregnancy as early as this morning with tests that supposedly detect 25 miu.

I am going to wait this out a little longer and if AF hasn't shown by Wed. probalby call the obgyn.

Has anyone else ever experienced an unexplained late cycle with such uncomfortable PMS/prg. symptoms and gotten neg. pregnancy tests?

What was the outcome?

and No, I am under no stress, no strenuous excercise change in diet, no medications, etc...
I always had a regular cycle, never late, never early, always 24 days. In December I was late and had cramping it ended up being that I was just 7 days late! I was so confused because I have never been late in my life, my doctor told me usually at least once in a womans life cycle they will either be late or miss a month for no apparent reason. I would suggest if it doesn't show soon to go in and get checked by a doctor, it could just be that for some reason you didn't get it, or it could be that a test just isn't showing positive that happened to my cousin. Good luck and I hope you get the outcome you want.