Almost 2 missed periods
I have missed 2 periods and have 4 negative pregnancy test. I have a slight pain in my left ovary once a month around the time i should be getting my period, it is though im being stabbed in my ovary only last for about a min. But then no period. my Husband swears im pregnant because im moody tired and crave food. my doctor says it could be stress but i dont think stress would cause pain in the ovary. I am going for blood work this week to see if i am pregnant. Anyone have any words of wisdom?
Definatly get the bloods done it will relieve your mind. In some cases it could be the stress of you wanting to be pregnant? that is making your body produce the pain in your overies... but hey you could very well be pregnant. When i found out i was pregnant i was having cramps like i was just about to get my period so dont give up on the possibility! Good luck!