Ammonia Smell-
Hi, I have had cultures performed from my GYN doctor (which ALL cameback normal),drink water, shower, use Summer's Eve Vaginal Wash, ****** once a month- even though I did not do it before becuase  when I was younger they would give me yeast infections- I have had for the past 6 months AMMONIA SMELLING odor which is VERY concerning to me- I DO NOT feel comfortable and it is affecting my self-esteem! I know it sounds crazy but I feel as though as I am running out of options? IS THERE ANYHTING out there that can help with this PROBLEM?
I am t the point that I do not want to have sex! This is ridiculous, I should not be saying this- I am only 32 and married- I am sure this will eventually affect my relationship!
Help- anyone?
I have had the same issue for a couple of years now!I have been diagnosed with HPV but I was told that this oder and this discharge had nothing to do with this!The doctor also went on to say that this is perfectly normal for some women!She also told me that the dicharge that I was having was clear and not infectious after examning under a microscope and also sending it to a lab.That at some point or another in a womans life her body may go through changes that seem abnormal when her body is actually perfectly healthy!This still doesnt comfort you because I've always felt abnormal since this has been happening!I use feminine powders to help control the odor plus the moisture.I also wear pantiliners to prvent the damage to the underwear.I also become parnoid when I'm around people because I feel that they can smell this but probably not!Just know that you are not the only one having this issue out here!