Bleeding for a year!
I have bled all year except for May.  The bleeding has varied from heavy to spotting.  Twice my OBGYN has prescribed Provera. The first time it worked and that's why I didn't bleed in May.  This time it slowed the bleeding but I hasn't stopped. I have been on birth control pills for 2 months now and the bleeding has not stopped.  I am pretty much spotting but the color varies from almost black to bright red.  Also I am still passing clots that vary in size.  Now my doctor is on vacation for 3 wks. I don't know what to do I just want the bleeding to stop! My doctor has also given me Iron Pills to take. Any suggestions?
I started bleeding at the beginning of the year and it continued for 4 months without stopping. I did some research and found out I have PCOS. I went to the doctor and they were able to confirm this diagnosis. Look up PCOS and see if you have similar symptoms.If so, suggest this to your doctor.