Bug Bite On Vagina?

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Bug Bite On Vagina?

The last time I had sex was yesterday. Everything was perfectly fine until later tonight like around 9:40pm when all of a sudden my vagina started to itch really bad. After i had scratched it a few times it started to swell and burn like i had itched it raw. It wasn't like this at school or anything. I'm thinking it's just a bug bite or irritated, but i wanna make sure. I'm going to the doctor on this coming up Tuesday and if it doesn't seem to be getting better then I will more then willing talk to my doctor. If it get worse then i'll have to get an appointment ASAP, but i'm really hoping it wont come to that.

Help! I would like to know if it's nothing more then just a bug bite or irritated.
Avatar n tn
By the way i forgot to mention that it only itches if i touch the swollen area and it doesn't hurt it just kinda stings if i touch it, again like i had itched it raw
MH Community Mgr uploaded new photos
Des_a_rae commented on laureninlove's status
3 Filler Exercises to Loosen Up You...
9 hrs ago by gymdandee
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals