Bug Bite On Vagina?
The last time I had sex was yesterday. Everything was perfectly fine until later tonight like around 9:40pm when all of a sudden my vagina started to itch really bad. After i had scratched it a few times it started to swell and burn like i had itched it raw. It wasn't like this at school or anything. I'm thinking it's just a bug bite or irritated, but i wanna make sure. I'm going to the doctor on this coming up Tuesday and if it doesn't seem to be getting better then I will more then willing talk to my doctor. If it get worse then i'll have to get an appointment ASAP, but i'm really hoping it wont come to that.

Help! I would like to know if it's nothing more then just a bug bite or irritated.
By the way i forgot to mention that it only itches if i touch the swollen area and it doesn't hurt it just kinda stings if i touch it, again like i had itched it raw