Bumps and itching Pain along my viginal

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Bumps and itching Pain along my viginal

Recently, I have some bumps along my viginal on the left side.  It is really itchy and sometimes hurt when I urinate.  It also hurts when I am sitting and where tight pants.  I don't know what it is and I have never been sexually active in my whole life, so I assume that it can't be STDs.  My question is do you have any idea what it might be and how can I treat it? Thank you.
You can still get infections without having sex... maybe its a yeast infection. But the fact that you said your in pain means you need to go see a doctor, only they can diagnose what it is you have, and its important that you treat it before it gets worse.
will the bumps and itch is mostly along the pubic hair and not on the inside
i'd still go get it checked... just because the symptoms are on the outside, may be result of something more severe, but bumps and pain sound severe enough to me
I agree, herpes off a toilet seat doesn't happen.

Andi
According to Dr. HHH, "Nobody ever caught herpes from a public toilet; that never happens. Sex is the only way the virus is transmitted.".
Herpes can be caught by useing a public toilet.i know it is a silm chance but that is  how my huby got.see a dr
I'll just throw in my .02 as well. No one ever got herpes off a toilet seat. No one. Ever.

To the original poster: If you've never had sex, you don't have a STD. See your doctor to get it checked out; any skin condition you can get elsewhere on your body can show up on your vulva as well.