Can Mild Dysplasia of cervix cause bleeding after sex?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

For the past few months I have been experiencing bleeding after sex...it isn't a huge amount and it only really notices when I go to the toilet and wipe afterwards. I went to the doctor about 2 months ago and she tested me for vaginal infections, chlamydia and also did a PAP smear. The vaginal swabs came back as normal, but it was shown that I had chlamydia (second time I have had it, caught both times from the same guy - regret ever sleeping with him!), I recieved treatment for it and as far as I was aware it had gone away (haven't had a repeat test yet). My PAP smear came back as abnormal also, saying that I had Mild Dysplasia of the cervix. The bleeding after sex hasn't improved at all, I sometimes think it is getting worse as it now appears slightly on the sheets aswell. Why am I still bleeding, can Mild Dysplasia cause this or do I need to make another appointment at the doctors?

Please help, it is really stressing me out...?